Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

asleep
Reaction score
If the stars dates align, looks like I could get all three games happening at once! How unstressful!

Standing Out
Reaction score
I mean, if you're worried about taking on too many games at once, you can always just lock one or two in place until the others have finished.

asleep
Reaction score
Idk if we should even count DtB3 as a game anymore and just let it do its own thing or move it to F&G

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
DtB is not an F&G game. It has strict rules and mechanics. It is not suited to that category.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
That said, I do agree that I don't think it should count towards the queue limit... It is a 4 player game that is pretty much doing its own thing.

But on that note,

Non-Mafia Games
  • Spyfall [4-8p] (Hosted by @Calvin ッ)
  • MCH’s Evil Tourney (Pre-set Pokemon Showdown Tournament) [8p] (Hosted by @ReturnofMCH and @Lone_Garurumon)

the non-mafia queue is virtually empty, people! :p

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Defeat The Boss: Pokémon Edition [3p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee) [MoD: DarthWolf]
After some people have stated their thoughts on this game counting towards the non-mafia game limit, I have decided to follow that idea with agreement of both the host and all players involved.
@Contrainer this means you can start your game, sorry for the long wait.

Reaction score
@AussieEevee I have like two more ideas but I don't think I can implement them yet, trying to figure them out. Trying to get more into non-mafia aswell as my other mafia games :)

Courage~
Reaction score
Signing up for Portal Mafia as a 13 player game. Will encompass both games for theme. Also may or may not use ZD rules, depends on my mood when it gets here I suppose. :p

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
@Contrainer so the next small game is yours but you also already have a large game in sign up. Although this is allowed, if you wish we can just skip you for now to not give you too much to keep track of.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
@Oricorio in that case youre next for small. Your large game is also still locked. Are you able to host?