• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Notice: The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
I guess if we can sign up while our game is ongoing or in preproduction, add me on for Mafia: The Gathering [13p]
If you thought my games were gimmicky, you haven't seen anything yet.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Adding those games is most certainly possible. Due keep in mind however that would you current sign ups game not succeed and you wish to put it back in the queue that you have to remove one of the 2 games from the list.

Also now that Spyfall can finally move on:
Secret Eevee [8-10p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee)
You may open sign ups (once you've added me to the player list :p )

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Reaction score
Sounds nice. Who decides the pokés tho? :unsure:
We did, all the teams are set up beforehand, and (hopefully) roughly balanced against each other.

Wasn't this already in the list?
It was but we removed it for a little bit since it was getting close and there were a couple developmental hiccups we needed to sort out.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Another non-mafia game has been finished and added to the list for next awards, however, the sole survivor of this genre hasn't stopped and he has returned with a classic game.
War of the Elements v6 [18p] (Hosted by @Max1996) [AoD: @SoaringDylan]

I'll open up the old thread for you.

AussieEevee

I exist.
Reaction score
Now that TWR Bonanza has entered signups, can we add AussieEevee's Science Fiction Mafia to the large games queue, please? Looking at 16p.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
- TWR Awards '19 Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @DarthWolf)
As is tradition, this year we will have another game based on the awards of this year. There are 13 winners, excluding the team based ones so it's going to be a 13p game, perfect for a small game.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
No Rules Mafia [7p] (Hosted by @Oricorio) has not been posted so it will we removed from the queue. You can add it to the list again whenever you want.

This would cause the next game to start
Lynch the Host Mafia [12p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee) However Aussie has asked me to lock the game for now, understandable with all the other stuff you have :p

So next I'll revive this old thread and give it another shot for sign ups.
The Division Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Pikochu) [MoD: @Crystal Onix]

Pikochu

wants a helicopter, fast.
Reaction score
Wait, I'm hosting now? O_O

Well, time to access my archives now. :p