• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
with TWR Games Bonanza about to start the next large game can post sign ups:
Archie Sonic Mafia [17p] (Hosted by @Lone_Garurumon)

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Lynch the Host Mafia [12p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee) has been moved to the bottom of the queue as per request of the host.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Independent Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Contrainer)

You're up, however, since you potentially start your non mafia right now as well I'll allow to skip it if you think it will be too much

Reaction score
Cool, I'll post the OP within the next few hours, might take a while depending on if I sleep

EDIT: Just gonna post it in the morning now.

Last edited:
Standing Out
Reaction score
Welp, with Archie Sonic Mafia a wash and going back into the queue, Hollywood Mafia [15-18p] hosted by @DarkGodRasul may begin sign-ups

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Just talked to Storm. He's far too busy to run right now and told me to do it when the time comes for my game (since I helped him build it).
Since I'm right after him I'll out it up to a vote: Hollywood or Fire Emblem?
EDIT: I'll just open the SU thread and ask there

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
AussieEevee's Science Fiction Mafia has been removed, Lynch the Host is now a large game and Everyone is Minty Mafia (A mentor game) has been added to the small games queue.

(Name stolen from @funnier6 )

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Am I good to open SUs/votes? Or do you want to wait the requisite amount of time for Storm to show?