• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Independent Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Contrainer)

You're up, however, since you potentially start your non mafia right now as well I'll allow to skip it if you think it will be too much

Reaction score
Cool, I'll post the OP within the next few hours, might take a while depending on if I sleep

EDIT: Just gonna post it in the morning now.

Last edited:
King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Just talked to Storm. He's far too busy to run right now and told me to do it when the time comes for my game (since I helped him build it).
Since I'm right after him I'll out it up to a vote: Hollywood or Fire Emblem?
EDIT: I'll just open the SU thread and ask there

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
AussieEevee's Science Fiction Mafia has been removed, Lynch the Host is now a large game and Everyone is Minty Mafia (A mentor game) has been added to the small games queue.

(Name stolen from @funnier6 )

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Am I good to open SUs/votes? Or do you want to wait the requisite amount of time for Storm to show?