• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Notice: The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Lynch the host mafia has been removed from the queue. I'm still going to do it, but at a later time.

I've added this game instead.
  • Your Pets Bonanza[??p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee)

Reaction score
Calvin's attempt at a bastard game has been removed and replaced with Haikyuu!! Mafia [13p] that was in the queue a while back.

Haven't really done much research on the bastard variant so I want to wait a bit longer before I make one, and as discussed with some people will probably bring a co-host on.

Courage~
Reaction score
Theres been a slight change to the midmorning line up

I'd like to change my game to 13 player and make it an anonymous game, which will require discussion with some mod or other I imagine

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I'd like to change my game to 13 player and make it an anonymous game, which will require discussion with some mod or other I imagine
I have changed your game to 13 players. Feel free to contact a MoD to discuss the other half.

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
Oh, right... Uhh... Let me get back to you on that one...

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
Ok yeah, we're all good, MCH'll make the thread in a little bit.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Hollywood mafia has returned to the queue.

@DekuNut did you want to unlock your game now?

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Hollywood mafia has returned to the queue.

@DekuNut did you want to unlock your game now?
Wait, Dekunut wanted his locked while he had another active game, didn't he? This is why you don't drink and MoD, folks.

@MegaPod may now open his pokemon of the week for sign ups.

Let your MoD know and they can pull your old thread from the archives.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Ready for FE Mafia to become unlocked whenever.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Throw War of the Supermen (13p) into the small queue

Reaction score
Two Rooms and a Boom (7p) Is being added to the non mafia queue, and sometime today (After I iron out the OP) the thread will be posted. As with my other non mafia's this is a game that exists already in real life, I have never played it but it looks very interesting and i've been doing some tweaks to bring it to a forum setting.