• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Notice: The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains [18p] (Hosted by @DekuNut)
You may open your sign ups.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
You caught me just as I was laying down for bed. I'll do it in the morning.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
Add The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia [19 players] to the large game queue with @Crystal Onix being MoD.

This 19 player game will be a follow up to my The Division Mafia from last year. However, this game will feature more powerful roles to where it is pretty much role madness to the extreme. Basically, both sides are gearing up to take over Manhatten once again ;)

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Add The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia [19 players] to the large game queue with @Crystal Onix being MoD.

This 19 player game will be a follow up to my The Division Mafia from last year. However, this game will feature more powerful roles to where it is pretty much role madness to the extreme. Basically, both sides are gearing up to take over Manhatten once again ;)
Done

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Time's up for Fire Emblem.
I don't wanna run a game this small, so just throw it back on the list and I'll try again in a few months.

Totally won't turn evil and destroy you all
Reaction score
Alright then, in that case Battle for Gotham [??p] Hosted by @TheCapsFan may begin its own sign ups

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
@DarthWolf Fire Emblem was removed from the queue completely instead of put back on at the end. Can this be fixed?

After Laughter
Reaction score
Yeah you guys can take that game out of the queue :/ I never did get the information I needed to run the game.

Reaction score
Gotcha, i've got plans tonight so I'm going to post it Saturday.

Edit: Slight delay, changed to Sunday.

Last edited:
Super Mooderator
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIV Mafia by @Snowy and myself. MoD is Snowy.