• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Back from a long absence, War of the Elements v7 is on the horizon! [18p], MoD not yet chosen. Taking reservations now!

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I think it's time I step up my game again and get back into it.
With that said I'll be adding the following games to the queue
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf (??p) - small queue, there is technically no limit on the players and it works in small groups so I'll put in the small queue. I asked about this game recently in #deja-queue on the discord server (pm me if you're not part of that and want to join) and is based on the board game of the same name.
- Wereword (10p) - non mafia queue, can work with fewer players as well. If you want to find out more about this game then wait for me to make the sign up thread soon as the queue is empty and could really use some content

Sith Puppy
Reaction score

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Back from a long absence, War of the Elements v7 is on the horizon! [18p], MoD not yet chosen. Taking reservations now!
Hopefully I won't be sleep deprived by the time this comes.

Courage~
Reaction score
I'd like to lock my game in place until May I think, too much going on

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Special Event: A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia [11p] (Hosted by myself and @Crystal Onix) added to the queue to enter sign-ups at the next available opportunity!

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
So...why is WotE v7 still not in the Non-Mafia Queue?

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Oh it wasnt obvious that you wanted to add it, just that it was coming up. Feel free to open sign ups then

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Oh it wasnt obvious that you wanted to add it, just that it was coming up. Feel free to open sign ups then
So why did I post that in here, lol?

Sign-Ups going up in just a bit.