• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
Back from a long absence, War of the Elements v7 is on the horizon! [18p], MoD not yet chosen. Taking reservations now!

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I think it's time I step up my game again and get back into it.
With that said I'll be adding the following games to the queue
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf (??p) - small queue, there is technically no limit on the players and it works in small groups so I'll put in the small queue. I asked about this game recently in #deja-queue on the discord server (pm me if you're not part of that and want to join) and is based on the board game of the same name.
- Wereword (10p) - non mafia queue, can work with fewer players as well. If you want to find out more about this game then wait for me to make the sign up thread soon as the queue is empty and could really use some content

Sith Puppy
Reaction score

Reaction score
Back from a long absence, War of the Elements v7 is on the horizon! [18p], MoD not yet chosen. Taking reservations now!
Hopefully I won't be sleep deprived by the time this comes.

Courage~
Reaction score
I'd like to lock my game in place until May I think, too much going on

Standing Out
Reaction score
Special Event: A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia [11p] (Hosted by myself and @Crystal Onix) added to the queue to enter sign-ups at the next available opportunity!

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
So...why is WotE v7 still not in the Non-Mafia Queue?

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Oh it wasnt obvious that you wanted to add it, just that it was coming up. Feel free to open sign ups then

Synthetic Pokémon
Reaction score
Oh it wasnt obvious that you wanted to add it, just that it was coming up. Feel free to open sign ups then
So why did I post that in here, lol?

Sign-Ups going up in just a bit.