• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
Requesting that War of the Elements v7 be unlocked.

Cool cat
Reaction score
Put The Pokémon Types Walrus [??p] in the Non-mafia queue. Although I wonder if the rules could be bent a bit to allow me to post signups for it now, since unlike other nonmafia games a Walrus does not require a time commitment for the players participating in it.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Put The Pokémon Types Walrus [??p] in the Non-mafia queue. Although I wonder if the rules could be bent a bit to allow me to post signups for it now, since unlike other nonmafia games a Walrus does not require a time commitment for the players participating in it.
I've added it to the queue for you. And sorry, no, we cannot do that.

Aura Pokémon
Reaction score
So now Find Mew has ended. What's next in the Non-Mafia Queue?

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
Only one has but it's been moved to the archives for The War Room it's the Fire Emblem one if it was reopened then I'd jump on a place right away

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Only one has but it's been moved to the archives for The War Room it's the Fire Emblem one if it was reopened then I'd jump on a place right away
Hollywood Mafia and SpongeMafia are both open for signups. You can find them in the main TWR section (the one this thread is in). Also, if you'd like, I can put you down to join FE Mafia when it reopens.

Always helping Fatima
Reaction score
I saw those but one I don't know much about the show(barely watched it)I might see what the other has as for the Fire Emblem Mafia my answer to joining it is a very big yes

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I saw those but one I don't know much about the show(barely watched it)I might see what the other has as for the Fire Emblem Mafia my answer to joining it is a very big yes
It's generally not required to know stuff about the theme / flavour of the game, mafia is still mafia is that is what you are looking for. Have you considered maybe hosting games of themes you like?

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
How familiar are you with mafia?