• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
Sonic Adventures Mafia has been returned to the queue.

TWR Games Bonanza 2020 [??p] (Hosted by @Snowy) will be going up shortly.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Can Persona 3 Mafia be locked until It's ready?
It'll be a while till your game is actually up, so don't worry about. Besides we would prefer if you only queue a game that is (as good as) ready, at least in terms of setup. If there are any issues by the time it should go up then we can potentially lock it for you. It's best if you also message your MoD about it at that point.

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven’t had much time to devote to my mafia projects as my other projects right now, so it’s kind of on the back burner
Aka I’ve been slacking and wanna make it fair before it goes up

Minty Fresh
Reaction score
  • Your Pets Bonanza[??p] (Hosted by @Snowy) (locked until July 21st)
This game has been removed from the queue. Truth be told, I have been having trouble figuring out how to make it so you can submit photos of your pets, along with descriptions, while maintaining privacy.
  • Final Fantasy XIV Mafia: A Realm Reborn [16p] (Hosted by @Zachie and @Snowy, MoD Snowy)
This game has received a subtitle.

• Hey Digimon [16p] (Host: @Snowy)
This game has been added to the queue.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Mind adding Contagion Containment Mafia to the small games queue? I’m thinkin’ 9 players. It’ll be my first open setup and non-role madness mafia, albeit with some nonstandard mechanics.

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Mind adding Contagion Containment Mafia to the small games queue? I’m thinkin’ 9 players. It’ll be my first open setup and non-role madness mafia, albeit with some nonstandard mechanics.
Taking reservations?

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
No. TWR Games is an annual game. It'll be back next year, same time same forum.
Will you allow for game submissions from the recently ended season, to compensate for this year's game being archived?