• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

War in the Palace [7p] has been added to the small queue and will be up shortly.

Last edited:
Alright, put me in the small Q for Bristol Mafia Speedway [12p] [need a MoD]
All good, you can go ahead and open sign-ups whenever you want. I'll be your MoD, so make sure you add me to any set-up documents you might have.

Wow, the queue is empty!
Wish I had the time to host a game
Actually I have an idea! Grand Idea Mafia. This is a kind of game that I first encountered on MU a while back. The host makes a separate thread where anyone can add a role (people can add multiple). After a period of time (a month, we'll say), the thread will end and sign-ups will open. Once they close, all players will receive a random role from the thread.

The problem is the separate thread. Would it be OK if I put the separate thread in BulbaBlogs?

Anyway, this would be a Player-Input ??P game and it would be locked in the queue for one month after I post the thread.

Sounds like a great idea @Contrainer. Since ??P games go in the large queue, you can post the role thread whenever you're ready. You can just put it in TWR, too, since it's part of the game it makes sense to keep it all in one place.

Well, if nothing's there I could host an all vanilla game, 7-15 players depending on how many I can get to sign up. I could make it a mentor/mentee game as well, but I'd need someone well connected to help me find mentors.

also @TheCapsFan my game will be up over the weekend if not shortly after, so expect that when it happens/
I'm gonna go ahead and put your game in the queue. @leetic! has priority right now, i'll give them until the end of the day on Friday to post signups or add their game to the queue.

MCH, can I get a name and number of players please?

I'm gonna go ahead and put your game in the queue. @leetic! has priority right now, i'll give them until the end of the day on Friday to post signups or add their game to the queue.

MCH, can I get a name and number of players please?
Super smash bros ultimate mafia (9p) it’ll also be semi open setup too

Back
Top Bottom