• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

I’d like to run a hunger games mafia someday, but that is not today. I’ll wait until I’m more experienced with all this first! (unless someone else wants to run it? That’s fine but I also kinda wanted to do it)

don’t add to cue, I just didn’t know where else to put this (is there an option to like, I have the idea and flavour and most roles, and someone else helps me balance it out and make a properly working game? maybe? Idk)

I'll remove Playing Card Mafia from the queue (haven't worked on it very much) and instead add Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) (??p - this can run with any number of people that sign up, the more the merrier, don't whether that counts as a Small or Large Game) MoD'd by @DawningWinds, requires pre-game involvement (choosing your cute animal).

Is it OK to add a game to the queue if I don't have it completely finished and probably will need help to finish it any time soon? If so, add Lego ninjago mafia to the queue. It's 13 player. I have basic ideas for most characters. If I am not being rude by asking, I would like a mod in either North or south america so that we are in similar time zones

Is it OK to add a game to the queue if I don't have it completely finished and probably will need help to finish it any time soon? If so, add Lego ninjago mafia to the queue. It's 13 player. I have basic ideas for most characters. If I am not being rude by asking, I would like a mod in either North or south america so that we are in similar time zones
It might be a bit bastard.

We'll get a MoD sorted before adding it to the queue, just to ensure it can start when your turn comes helperman.

There's room for both a small and large game to have signups. I feel like I hogged a lot of time with my recent Generation game so just for the sake of fairness i'll let @Potato-2.0 post their signups first if they have a MoD arranged, and @Quasar_Catfish you can post your large game signups if you'd like, however you don't have to as it's the only game in the queue at the moment, and you also have a game currently running so it's completely up to you if you'd like to host another one currently :)

@Quasar_Catfish you can post your large game signups if you'd like, however you don't have to as it's the only game in the queue at the moment, and you also have a game currently running so it's completely up to you if you'd like to host another one currently
I'm putting Playing Cards on hold for the moment, since I'm not done with the setup yet. I'll have it run after Cute Animals runs.

We'll get a MoD sorted before adding it to the queue, just to ensure it can start when your turn comes helperman.

There's room for both a small and large game to have signups. I feel like I hogged a lot of time with my recent Generation game so just for the sake of fairness i'll let @Potato-2.0 post their signups first if they have a MoD arranged, and @Quasar_Catfish you can post your large game signups if you'd like, however you don't have to as it's the only game in the queue at the moment, and you also have a game currently running so it's completely up to you if you'd like to host another one currently :)
@TheCapsFan iv got all the roles pms done i will need help from caps to do whatever else needs doing like idk how to make signups and i will wait till whenever caps is free

@TheCapsFan iv got all the roles pms done i will need help from caps to do whatever else needs doing like idk how to make signups and i will wait till whenever caps is free
I should be free to post signups within the next couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom