• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

i have broken out of my mental prison and blown the remains of the building up if someone could pop sfvi mafia back in the queue for me it would be much appreciated

official title is Street Fighter VI Mafia btw

not that it matters but i also changed a little bit of the setup to make certain actions exponentially more unpleasant for the players. for my amusement only i think it will be funny :)
more details will be given in signups and at the beginning of d1

Last edited:
sorry about me bothering you, but i am wondering around how long before i get MoD to look at my game concept i mentioned a while back? i have roles for all the characters, currently it's just imbalanced to an insane degree.

sorry about me bothering you, but i am wondering around how long before i get MoD to look at my game concept i mentioned a while back? i have roles for all the characters, currently it's just imbalanced to an insane degree.
Sorry I haven't seen this till now, I'll mention it and we should get you sorted :)

As for myself I've found myself incredibly busy with new stuff within work, my routine has shifted a fair bit so for now I'll be locking my game in the queue, as I don't think I could host it to a decent degree until stuff at work has calmed down. If it takes too long then I'll outright remove it.

@Quasar_Catfish I'm not sure if you have a MoD yet, but if you do feel free to post your game signups! Sorry for not letting you guys in the queue know sooner!

I'll MoD your game, helper. No promises on helping with the balance, though I'll definitely take a look at it (I'm pretty shit at balancing games lmao)

@Quasar_Catfish I'm not sure if you have a MoD yet, but if you do feel free to post your game signups! Sorry for not letting you guys in the queue know sooner!
@DawningWinds is my MoD for Cute Animals Mafia, which I will be posting sign ups for either later tonight or tomorrow.

Can i add star wars attack of the potato to the queue i dont have a mod but im in no rush

it will be a non bastard game that is super balanced (hopefully) with alot of fun flavour

Can i add star wars attack of the potato to the queue i dont have a mod but im in no rush

it will be a non bastard game that is super balanced (hopefully) with alot of fun flavour
Lego ninjago mafia is ready to be added to the queue
Both of your games have been added.

Potato - how many players?

whoever my mod up being if they could help me make sure the game is balanced that would be amazing i think iv done an ok job this time but ill need someone to go over it to make sure

the hell on earth game is here!!!

Back
Top Bottom