• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Let's see if I remember how to do this...

I'd like to put The Price is Right Mafia [8P] in the Small Games Queue, please.

please don't yell at me if i did something wrong

TWRA Mafia has started so a large game may open sign ups again:
- Mushroom Kingdom Mafia [20p] (hosted by @Ayano Keiko)
You're up, you have 72h to post sign ups.

Also, everyone, not that the small queue is quite small right now. If you are interested in hosted any time soon, now is the time to add a small game to the queue:)

I've been cooking this one up for a bit, and thought, why not.

A sequel to one of my favourite mafia games Zexy has hosted, "Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded" will come to you soon as a [??p] game in the Small Games queue.

The Price is Right Mafia was unable to fill up so the following sign ups will open as we speak.
- Shop Mafia II - Wages Excluded [??p] (Hosted by @SoaringDylan ) [AoD: SoaringDylan]

Meanwhile @CheffOfGames and I have decided to unlock our Avatar game in the small queue.

TWRA Mafia has started so a large game may open sign ups again:
- Mushroom Kingdom Mafia [20p] (hosted by @Ayano Keiko)
You're up, you have 72h to post sign ups.
With no sign-ups posted the next large game may open.
- 90s Game Mafia [15p] (Hosted by @returnofmastercrazyhand and @Rainbow Cloud ) [MoD: Rainbow Cloud]

Please add Lupinranger vs PatRanger back to the small games queue. I'll give this another try.
Done, I'm assuming it's the exact same 9 player game? Also have you organised a MoD for it?

...y’know, I had no idea that fourth Chaos Mafia was on the way. I’m a little sad to not be hosting it, since Chaos II and Chaos III were a blast to host, but now, I suppose, I’ll finally get a chance to play in a Chaos Mafia game.

Incidentally, development on Revenge of the Admins is either currently on hold or being reworked. I’ll have to figure out which, but I will be hosting a mafia game sometime around February or March, if all goes well.

Now that I'm at my PC and can explain my thoughts better...

I feel that TWR18 awards mafia was a celebration of the award winners - which, was fun, of course.... but I'd still love to see a game that is a celebration of the season itself. And it sounds to me like you already got three sign ups.

Did%20you%20just%20agree%20with%20me.png

Back
Top Bottom