• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Now that I'm at my PC and can explain my thoughts better...

I feel that TWR18 awards mafia was a celebration of the award winners - which, was fun, of course.... but I'd still love to see a game that is a celebration of the season itself. And it sounds to me like you already got three sign ups.

Did%20you%20just%20agree%20with%20me.png
What?

I have to apologise for the current lack of TWR '18 mafia. I was the main organizer for that project, and have not had the time to successfully complete it. I'm happy to help in its creation though if that is a popular request. I take responsibility for its absence and hope that a delayed presence would still provide joy.

I'm locking Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Mafia in place for the time being. My new laptop was faulty and I had to return it so there'll be another delay in setting it up. Also, some stuff's been happening to prohibit me from doing mafia related stuff (even if I had access to all my documents). And the power has been out after storms so there's a few things that's hindering my ability to return to the forums properly.

@Doctor Floptopus, I can probably co-host Chaos Mafia if needed, but it may be best or easier if you found another co-host. I'm really sorry. If you can't find anyone else I'm more than happy to try and work on Google Docs if my internet permits me, but it may just be a little harder. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for only saying so now.

@Doctor Floptopus, I can probably co-host Chaos Mafia if needed, but it may be best or easier if you found another co-host. I'm really sorry. If you can't find anyone else I'm more than happy to try and work on Google Docs if my internet permits me, but it may just be a little harder. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for only saying so now.
That's fine! Thanks for letting me know now, as opposed to after signups start.
@Magnificent Entertainer gets first call on co-host, but anyone interested can let me know.

Hey everyone! Back from my Mafia hosting hiatus for another one of my games. And of course, I am looking for a MoD and perhaps a co-host to help with FT. Already have the set up and rules written out already. Feel free to add it in the queue once it's approved.

- Tom Clancy's: The Division Mafia - 13P (Small games)

Basically this game is based off Tom Clancy's: The Division that I have been playing for the past few days. Basically, this will mostly be JTF (Town) v. Rogue (Mafia) game. Oh and this game will feature items!

With 90's Game Mafia sadly being canceled the following small game has opened sign ups:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 2 Earth [13p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @DarthWolf) [MoD: DarthWolf]

In case you're wondering, the canceled game was a large game but we have decided that a small game would be better to add to the Holiday Mafia game, given the time of year and the potention size of the Holiay game. Once Holiday Mafia moves to ongoing the next large game may open up :)

I'm removing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Mafia from the queue. I apologise to anyone who was looking forward to playing it. I hope to host it sometime in the future.

Back
Top Bottom