• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

This is a bit preemptive, but add US Presidential Election 2020 Mafia to the special events queue (probably will start around primary season) because I just have to do a sequel to that last one.

This is a bit preemptive, but add US Presidential Election 2020 Mafia to the special events queue (probably will start around primary season) because I just have to do a sequel to that last one.
I'm sorry but I'm afraid we have to deny that game. We would like to keep TWR non-political and avoid any drama and conflicts that could come from this topic.

Hope you'll understand. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to pm me. ;)

I'm sorry but I'm afraid we have to deny that game. We would like to keep TWR non-political and avoid any drama and conflicts that could come from this topic.

Hope you'll understand. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to pm me. ;)

However, I was able to make a game for the 2016 presidential election, and before that someone made one on the 2012 election - plus, I remember Doctor Floptupus made one on UK politics a while back. What's with the change in attitude?

However, I was able to make a game for the 2016 presidential election, and before that someone made one on the 2012 election - plus, I remember Doctor Floptupus made one on UK politics a while back. What's with the change in attitude?
We've decided to change our policies regarding this area. Maybe after the elections are done and over with would such a mafia be appropriate as to not cause any discomfort to anyone.

Apologies for not getting my Mafia game up! Family forgot to tell me there's a Chinese New Year event that I have to attend until the very last minute today and then I'm planning to be out with friends later today.

I'll have it up sometime tomorrow morning.

I feel like imma stick around this community, so i may as well sign up to host a game.
Death Note Mafia. Small game, 13 players.
If anyone wants to MoD for this, gimme a holler and I'll send you the setup, though I guarantee changes over time.

Add "Weird Al" Yankovic Mafia (20p) to the large games queue, and change USM Ubers Mafia to 13 players (I decided to make a couple of adjustments to the setup for balance). Still salty that I can't host the presidential election game

Back
Top Bottom