• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

That said, I do agree that I don't think it should count towards the queue limit... It is a 4 player game that is pretty much doing its own thing.

But on that note,

Non-Mafia Games
  • Spyfall [4-8p] (Hosted by @Calvin ッ)
  • MCH’s Evil Tourney (Pre-set Pokemon Showdown Tournament) [8p] (Hosted by @ReturnofMCH and @Lone_Garurumon)

the non-mafia queue is virtually empty, people! :p

Defeat The Boss: Pokémon Edition [3p] (Hosted by @AussieEevee) [MoD: DarthWolf]
After some people have stated their thoughts on this game counting towards the non-mafia game limit, I have decided to follow that idea with agreement of both the host and all players involved.
@Contrainer this means you can start your game, sorry for the long wait.

@AussieEevee I have like two more ideas but I don't think I can implement them yet, trying to figure them out. Trying to get more into non-mafia aswell as my other mafia games :)

Signing up for Portal Mafia as a 13 player game. Will encompass both games for theme. Also may or may not use ZD rules, depends on my mood when it gets here I suppose. :p

Back
Top Bottom