• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Grand Idea Mafia is a gamemode originating from MafiaScum. In this thread users post random roles -- any role. When it comes time to host a Grand Idea game, the moderator RNGs numbers for all players corresponding to a post number in this thread. That post is your role.

(Thanks Jalandh)

I'd like to add my game to Non-Mafia queue.
Pokemon Chess [8p]
It's like chess... but with Pokemon. Played 1vs1 on a 9x9 board (as opposed to regular chess 8x8), each player has 18 Pokemon and must knock out all of the opponent's 'Mon, using unique skills and movement patterns of each 'Mon. As an example, Venusaur can move up to 5 tiles vertically or horizontally, but not diagonally - on the other hand Meganium can move diagonally as well as horizontally or vertically - but only 3 tiles in each direction.

@DarkGodRasul has returned to the site, and as such I think I've talked him into running Hollywood whenever it swings back around to that game again.
Funny that you mention that.

Now that TWR Awards Mafia is finally underway, we have a slot open for the next large game to open sign ups.
Hollywood Mafia [15-18p] (Hosted by @DarkGodRasul)

Also @DekuNut I've noticed that the large game after that and the upcoming small game are both yours as well. Would you like to lock one/both until this and/or either of the 2 games have been resolved?

So yeah about that, this can also open up
Mafia: The Gathering [13p] (Hosted by @DekuNut)
I guess with that I'll lock Fire Emblem until such a time as MTG is finished.
I have a midterm tomorrow so I won't open up the thread tonight, but expect it tomorrow night so long as things go smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom