• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Put The Pokémon Types Walrus [??p] in the Non-mafia queue. Although I wonder if the rules could be bent a bit to allow me to post signups for it now, since unlike other nonmafia games a Walrus does not require a time commitment for the players participating in it.

Put The Pokémon Types Walrus [??p] in the Non-mafia queue. Although I wonder if the rules could be bent a bit to allow me to post signups for it now, since unlike other nonmafia games a Walrus does not require a time commitment for the players participating in it.
I've added it to the queue for you. And sorry, no, we cannot do that.

Are there any upcoming games that I might have any interest in?
The current queue is in the first post of the thread, if you look through that you could maybe find a title or two that piques your interest.

Only one has but it's been moved to the archives for The War Room it's the Fire Emblem one if it was reopened then I'd jump on a place right away
Hollywood Mafia and SpongeMafia are both open for signups. You can find them in the main TWR section (the one this thread is in). Also, if you'd like, I can put you down to join FE Mafia when it reopens.

I saw those but one I don't know much about the show(barely watched it)I might see what the other has as for the Fire Emblem Mafia my answer to joining it is a very big yes
It's generally not required to know stuff about the theme / flavour of the game, mafia is still mafia is that is what you are looking for. Have you considered maybe hosting games of themes you like?

Back
Top Bottom