• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Can Persona 3 Mafia be locked until It's ready?
It'll be a while till your game is actually up, so don't worry about. Besides we would prefer if you only queue a game that is (as good as) ready, at least in terms of setup. If there are any issues by the time it should go up then we can potentially lock it for you. It's best if you also message your MoD about it at that point.

Yeah, I haven’t had much time to devote to my mafia projects as my other projects right now, so it’s kind of on the back burner
Aka I’ve been slacking and wanna make it fair before it goes up

• Your Pets Bonanza[??p] (Hosted by @Snowy) (locked until July 21st)
This game has been removed from the queue. Truth be told, I have been having trouble figuring out how to make it so you can submit photos of your pets, along with descriptions, while maintaining privacy.
  • Final Fantasy XIV Mafia: A Realm Reborn [16p] (Hosted by @Zachie and @Snowy, MoD Snowy)
This game has received a subtitle.

• Hey Digimon [16p] (Host: @Snowy)
This game has been added to the queue.

Back
Top Bottom