• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Taking U-Choose out of the queue, I'd really like to host it but struggling to balance forum with life now since I'm mega busy with work.

Hopeful to bring it back soon!
Soon is today I guess! I now regret taking it out of the queue but to be honest life is unpredictable and throws a couple curveballs. Very recently got offered a new job and I took it straight away, seems to be something that'll be rewarding and is great for me long term, even if my finances are gonna take a hit short term :p

Tentative plan for now is to call the game U-Choose Tag Team, and have players submit two characters instead of one. But for now I'll be keeping it as Untitled U-Choose Mafia (10p) until it gets to the thread making point. As it's U-Choose, slight pre game player involvement is needed, but nothing past sending me a character or two (typically).

Sorry for the double post but gonna go ahead and add Build-It! Video Game Edition into the large queue. I'm unsure if it'll fill but if it doesn't it's no harm done, might as well try.

Build-It is a really old game I brought around, hosted twice, and never hosted again as I took an absence after the second game, and I guess I just never brought it back. It was pretty well liked (I'd like to think at least) and has a unique mechanic. I thought I could try bringing it back using video games as the basis. I'll be fully transparent and admit there's not much difference in the games, it's been so long since I hosted Build-It that I just want to try bringing the mechanic back since TWR has changed playerbase almost completely since then.

(and I need to keep up my twists on mafia games somehow :p )

Calvin bro u gunna be running like 8 games at once at this rate
1710112467591.png

I'm hoping with how the games line-up it'll only be one at a time haha! Besides, being a MoD is easier than being a host (in my experience at least), and I won't take credit for hosting with lissi as it is her game after all :D As Build-It is a large game it'll have it's OP up shortly and then there's a few games in the small queue till my next one to make a gap if I need it

I’m going to have to remove The hunger games mafia from the queue

I still don’t have roles Done and while I know I have time I just don’t know at this point

I will be adding it back later when I’m more sure of myself

I have an idea for a different game that might be hosted before that

Back
Top Bottom