• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

The Incredible Homer!!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: As Zora began to glow, you knew what was happening; evolution! His body almost tripled in size as his form became much more bulky, with his tail growing and his arms lengthening and his fists slamming the ground. The fin on his head doubled and grew longer. Zora roared as the light diminished and he was stood, eyeing the incoming Ice Ball as a Swampert. Smirking as you issue your attacks, Zora nods and swings his leg around and smashes the Ice Ball, the two halves landing on the ground with a thud.

‘Marshdittocolo’ roared and shook it’s fist at Zora who merely grunted and then let out a loud roar. You quickly cover your ears but it is barely enough as Marshdittocolo covers it’s ears too and screams loudly, his ear drums stinging from the ground. It then sinks into the water to recover. Therefore, Zora cannot counter with his Take Down. Marshdittocolo took a light hit, but Zora is on top in both health and energy. What will you do?
LOOK OVER THERE! *points* Someone who's left it longer than me to reply!

"Good job Zora, now chase that little copycat into the water, and we'll show them what we're," Zora suddenly growled. "Erm...what you're made of, ahe..he...just get in there already. Oh wait, attacks. Right, since you'll be under water, that could hinder us in a few ways, so stick to Mega Punch and Mega Kick. If you can, try and Seismic Toss it out of the water. Oh, and Mirror Coat any moves you can too. That could help us out a bit." Zora nodded, and slowly slid into the water, and with one last look at Joe, dived down, ready to start attacking the weird-Ditto-turned-Ludiclo-turned-Marshtomp.

Gah, sorry 'bout short reply. ><;
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Update Set #20

More updates for you :)

Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Entei nods as Hayley flies up into the sky above the trees and you sit on Tessie’s back as Michael sits in your lap. You both set off walking through the Emerald Jungle, with Entei slightly ahead of you, who is completely silent. As you walk though the area, you see all the wild pokémon living happily, Mankey swinging from the trees and Oddish’s dancing about. The sun is shining brightly and it’s a lovely warm day. Suddenly, a Scyther emerges from the bushes and slashes Tessie across the snout, causing her to roar loudly. You hold on tight to ensure you don’t fall off, and in front of you both, is that Scyther, glaring right at you, sharpening its scythes together before using Swords Dance, the bug pokémon spinning wildly to raise it’s attack power. It then launches towards you, one scythe held back ready to Slash Tessie or you yet again.

Entei, absolutely oblivious, continues to wander on as if nothing has happened. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: As this battle begins to draw to a close, you give Szadek his final commands for this brawl. Beginning to feel drained of energy, he channels all his rage to see him through and Espeon does the same. Its all or nothing now. Espeon lunges forward for a Tackle, and Szadek focuses all his energy into his needle arms and flies towards her. Szadek begins to furiously jab at Espeon with his Fury Attack and after a good 5 jabs, Espeon releases a Psybeam from her red ruby which pelts Szadek in the torso, sending your Poison Bee flying backwards. Espeon staggers about, looking right at Szadek, who stares right back at her, buzzing harshly.

After a good stare out, Espeon drops to the ground, KO’ed. **Level Up for Szadek** Suddenly, this whole area of the Emerald Jungle goes deadly silent. The other Psychic types stopped and looked as their leader disappeared into the soil. They followed suit and teleported out quickly. The battle was won by you, and the Fighting types all broke out into cheer. Enma, who has now awoken, comes up to you and nods, “Thankyou Saturn for helping us.. Here a gift for you..” Enma then hands you a King’s Rock and then speaks again. “Now we will disappear, this village and all the inhabitants, its for our own safety. Thank you .. We are in your debt.” He then glows brightly and you pass out. When you awake, you are laid back on the Beach where you got off the boat. Rubbing your head, Szadek is next to you, seemingly fully healed. Wondering if it was a dream, you look to your hand, where a King’s Rock is sitting. You are now free to go to a new area if you so wish. What will you do?


Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: Trying to work out what attacks to use next, an idea hits you as you look at the cracked up ice. Calling out to Walrein, he nods and prepares to use Fissure. Piloswine meanwhile, has opened it’s mouth as a Mist spews from it, surrounding it and shrouding it’s position. Walrein leaps up and lands on the ground, causing it to rumble and crack. The crack travels towards Piloswine who can sense it within the ground and Glacia grins “Fill it!” she shouts as Piloswine charges an Ice Beam which he shoots into the crack as it approaches him, filling it with ice. He skates to the side as he uses the attack to fill the Fissure and effectively cancels it out, before grunting slightly in triumph as Glacia praises him.

It then turns to you, and Walrein then remembers your back up plan and opens his mouth, shooting a beautiful Aurora Beam towards Piloswine, who has used quite a tad of energy allows the attack to hit him, causing some damage. Glacia then nods, understanding why he took the attack. “Clever tactics Stephen, you are a formidable opponent, show me your battling spirit!” she shouts to you. What will you do?

Faiyaa: Applying the Ice Heal to Thorn’s iced over fist, the ice cracks and drops off. Twisting it around, Thorn then listens intently to your commands and nods whilst the Team Cyan member grins. Seems like hes almost too confident. Thorn disappears, with Starmie having no chance of detecting where he is. Starmie merely stands still as Thorn darts about undetected, waiting for his opportunity to strike. As Thorn reappears to strike, Starmie quickly Minimizes, shrinking to half its original size. Thorn manages to hit Starmie, but only manages to catch one of its spikes. Landing on the ground, Thorn looks at the Starmie and snorts slightly as the Cyan member cackles to himself.

“So much for that useless Faint Attack!” he cackles loudly before realising that Thorn had disappeared again, and was just about to kick Starmie. Starmie doesn’t notice and is sent flying through the air, hitting a rock, taking some good damage. It hops up and shakes itself, as Thorn smirks. It spins towards Thorn and then stops a few feet in front of him, it spins around and around and fires an Icy Wind, which deals some light damage to Thorn, but leaves the Cacturne covered in icicles, causing him to slow down slightly. Thorn, not to be deterred, disappears again for his third Faint Attack, as he does, Starmie glows purple, Cosmic Power raising its Defensive powers. Thorn hits Starmie for another successful hit, but doesn’t give as much damage as earlier attempts. Starmie then fires an Ice Beam from one of it’s spikes which snakes towards Thorn. Starmie has lost a good deal of health, and hasn’t used too much energy. Its defensive and evasive skills have been heightened. Thorn has used more energy and has higher health at the moment. The Cyan member simply sniggers without saying a word. What will you do?

Joe: As Marshdittocolo floated underwater to regain it’s energy, Zora notes your commands and dives underwater in pursuit of the transforming creature. As Zora looks for it underwater, you wait on the bank patiently, and hope that Zora isn’t having too much trouble. Zora locates the creature, trying to blend in with the plants on the lake bed. Zora smirks and holds his fist back as it glows an intense white. He then swims at high speed and whacks Marshdittocolo right in the back, sending it hurtling through the water. It lays on its front on the lake bed, panting heavily. Suddenly, Ditto emerged from the creatures back and it eyed Zora happily before launching itself towards him and Zora’s open mouth. Seems Ditto wants to change hosts. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Latias10: I would have loved to have given Shimmer a level for her amazing efforts but shes Level 100 - so I commend you for your efforts in your battle against Marowak ^^

Shimmer clamps her claws together, summoning up her last strength to put her all into this round. Marowak simply stands, panting heavily as Shimmer’s claws glow cerulean blue and from within them, a barrage of bubbles flew out, each one pelting Marowak and knocking him back, causing some heavy damage. Marowak staggers forward as he concentrates his energy, and then runs towards Shimmer, his arms Thrashing about and smacking her, after 2 or 3 rounds he stumbles back, ridden with confusion.

Holding his head, Marowak doesn’t even notice Shimmer’s claw swinging around, collecting water energy. She launches herself towards him and smacks him hard with her Crabhammer, sending the Ground type flying, hitting a wall and slumping down it. Shimmer stares at the Marowak, which doesn’t move, signifying a KO. Shimmer raises her claws in the air in triumph as the Quagsire descends from his throne, the crowds wildly cheering. Approaching Shimmer, he took the Bone Club from her and nodded respectfully, placing a flipper on her head, as a green aura surrounded her, healing her completely.

Suddenly, a Kadabra came running out and stood next to Quagsire as it stopped before you. The Quagsire began to speak, and the Kadabra psychically translates into your mind through telepathy so you can understand. “Catherine, what superb battling skills. That Marowak was our strongest warrior, and the crowd adored you. For your efforts I would like you to take this Mystic Water as it seems your Crawdaunt is at her maximum strength, I hope this will benefit you..” The Quagsire walked over to Shimmer and placed a Mystic Water attached to a string around Shimmer’s neck. Returning to you, Quagsire then begins again, “I brought you here to see how strong you are, and you have indeed proven to me that you are powerful. We are a colleseum, to put it frankly, we challenge trainers with our strongest Water and Ground type fighters and see how they fare.. Noone has succeeded until you, and now, we must find new fighters.” As Quagsire said this, the Swampert and Marowak stood behind him, nodding and smiling at you. “We ask that you leave and come back when you are even stronger. Treasure that Mystic Water, as it is proves to the world that your Crawdaunt is a skilled fighter. You should be proud” Shimmer then blushes slightly as she gazes at the Mystic Water. Quagsire then finishes his piece, “Is there anything you wish to say before my Kadabra teleports you back to the over world of Sapphire Island?” What will you do?


Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Sasuke: As you show Machamp you don’t wish to fight it, it looks at you with a puzzled look on it’s face as you sit on the ground, clipping your pokéballs onto your belt, out of sight. It steps forward and walks over to you, staring right down on you and you can feel its cold breath on your neck. You take a deep breath and remain as still as possible as it looks at you, and then back over at the egg, which has a huge crack in it. The ground then begins to shake violently, and both and you and Machamp are perplexed as to what the cause is. The egg begins to wobble as well, as it begins to lose its balance on the terrain. Machamp looks at you and holds a fist right up to your nose, “Maaaaachamp?” it growls lowly and you shake your head, trying to signify it isn’t your doing.

Suddenly, 3 Gravellers are coming into view, rolling down the mountainside. You know that these pokémon will not stop no matter what and you jump out of the way as they tear their way past both you and Machamp, who is knocked over. Things only get worse as the egg falls onto it’s side, amazingly not breaking and it begins to roll towards you! As it rolls, blue mist is being emitted by it from the crack on the top. Machamp jumps up and catches it, all 4 of it’s arms trying to steady the giant egg. You stand up also, looking at Machamp who looks back at your helplessly before saying weakly, “P..ro…tect… egg.. Un…til .. He…. Com..es.. For…it…” You blink in astoundment of the Machamp’s weak ability to speak English. What will you do?

Chaahan: The Graveller looks at you and frowns further at you, not seeming to believe what you’re saying. It listens but you could almost swear it was laughing at you under its breath. It stamps its feet and then raises his arms, shouting at the top of its lungs, “GRAVVVVV!”. At its call 4 Geodudes rose from the ground, who were in slumber previously, they clenched their fists and punched them together. Graveller then smirks at Machamp, seems it wants to take you up on the threat.

Graveller then rolls into a ball, using Defense Curl to up its Defensive powers and then begins to spin wildly, the beginnings of a Rollout technique. It rolls towards you and hits your legs, knocking you straight onto your backside and then rolls around towards Machamps legs, hoping to do the same. It collides with Machamp’s right leg and knocks the fighting type off balance but Machamp doesn’t fall. Graveller looks at you and laughs before pointing at you and shouting at the Geodude, “Grav grav ller!” It shouts before initiating Rollout again and approaches Machamp. The 4 Geodude begin to use Rock Throw, picking up rocks and throwing them at you and Machamp. What will you do?
 
A lonely soul...
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: Instantly reacting to the woman’s cries you instruct Karasa to attempt to stop the Ultra Ball from rolling away. Karasa began to fly towards the Ultra Ball, which was still rolling at speed down the mountainside. The tip of Karasa’s proboscis glows purple before a barrage of Poison Stings were unleashed, which embedded themselves into the ground with perfect aim. The Ultra Ball hit them and stopped. As you smile in triumph, the lady stops running when she gets to you.

“Oh, thanks miss!” she exclaimed, before she began to walk down to get it. Suddenly, a pink flash of light appeared before the ball and a Slowbro appeared. It eyed the Ultra Ball, before picking it up and sniffing it before bellowing “SLOOOOW!” Slowbro turned to face the lady and waved dopily as it teleported away, with the Ultra Ball in hand.
“Dangnabit!” The lady shouted before she began to walk towards you, quickly saying “Thanks for that, id better go find that Slowbro …..!” You stand there, a bit confused and ever so slightly curious about what just happened. What will you do?
OOC: Just want to thank you for making sure my former updatees have updators. ^.^

It didn't take much energy for the rolling Ultra Ball to halt; Andrea's Beautifly easily stopped the Ultra Ball with a brilliant aiming of her venomous needles, and as Andrea smilied at Karasa's efforts, the woman approached her, glad that the Ultra Ball had cease to roll any further.

“Oh, thanks miss!” The woman exclaimed as she began to approach the black ball. However, both of the female's moods are slightly dampened as a pink creature with a large shell for a tail materialized from a pink light. It grasped the ball, examining it before turning towards the two ladies, waving to them as it cried "SLOOOOW!". It then vanished into thin air, taking the Ultra Ball with it.

“Dangnabit!” The woman yelled, clearly frustrated, as she began to head towards Andrea. She hastily added, “Thanks for that, id better go find that Slowbro …..!”

Dumbfolded by what just happened, the Dark-Type trainer stared curiously at the woman as she began to hike up the mountain. Karasa also was surprised; she landed on Andrea's shoulder as she squeaked "Beau?". Giving a quick shake of the head, she chased after the woman, catching up to her.

"Wait, miss!" She cried. "Um...can you inform me about what's been happening to you lately? Like...your name, what's in that Ultra Ball, how you lost it, and if there is anything I can help you with?"
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
More updates for you :)

Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Entei nods as Hayley flies up into the sky above the trees and you sit on Tessie’s back as Michael sits in your lap. You both set off walking through the Emerald Jungle, with Entei slightly ahead of you, who is completely silent. As you walk though the area, you see all the wild pokémon living happily, Mankey swinging from the trees and Oddish’s dancing about. The sun is shining brightly and it’s a lovely warm day. Suddenly, a Scyther emerges from the bushes and slashes Tessie across the snout, causing her to roar loudly. You hold on tight to ensure you don’t fall off, and in front of you both, is that Scyther, glaring right at you, sharpening its scythes together before using Swords Dance, the bug pokémon spinning wildly to raise it’s attack power. It then launches towards you, one scythe held back ready to Slash Tessie or you yet again.

Entei, absolutely oblivious, continues to wander on as if nothing has happened. What will you do?
Tessie howls in pain as the Scyther attacks her, unprovoked, and Entei continues on regardlessly. Joshua decides against calling out to the fire beast for assistance, taking this assault as a blow to his and Tessie's personal pride.

"Alright Tessie, let's kick this bastard's ass. Blast him right now with a Heat Wave as he comes in to strike. Then we need a Sunny Day to brighten things up a bit, and finish this round by scorching him with a Heatwave!"

Tessie opened her maw, ready to incinerate the aggresive Scyther. With a burst of light, Hayley emerges from her ball, Michael leaping onto her back and to safety as Joshua and Tessie prepare to fight. Hayley flies over to Entei, ready to inform him of their situation and apologise for the delay.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Announcement:

Torkoal Stu has stepped down as an updator. Therefore, these people will be taken into my group:

Nash MOMO, John's Knight, Wayne, Silver Wind, Quilava Plush and JAF.

- What I want from you guys is a PM either on BMG, UPN or SPPf stating whether or not you will restart your adventures. If you wish to restart, then post a restart after PMing me to let me know. Silver Wind and Ythrelancus, you posted an intro so I will pick you up immediately in my next set of updates. I could continue adventures if you so wished.

Unfortunately, the Water Zone is facing difficulties and these members will lose their place in the zone for the time being:

HakuBlue, Jerichi, Jon Jen, Radical Edward. Also, Eon, Archaic, Ushi no Tane, Dark Magic and ForeverFlygon for inactivity within my group.

You lost your places, because you had not replied to Torkoal Stu's last set of updates which was almost 2 months ago. You will be able to adventure in the Water Zone in the future sometime. Please accept my apologies & thank you for your patience.​
 
Last edited:
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Restart post. Thanks for taking me, Becki. =D

"What a wonderful place!" a young trainer said, as the raft that brought him was disappearing in the horizon. The wind blowed gently, John's hair moving slowly.
He took his Sapphire Island Map from his backpack, asking to himself where he could go. "It's all so beautiful..." he thought. "I wished I could go explore the entire island!"
He read the descriptions of the many zones of the Island, being fascinated by each one of them. "Oh damn, I can't choose... I guess it will have to be randomly chosen."
He then closed his eyes, and hold the map with only one hand, while he lift the other one. His hand began moving, and then quickly descended, his finger pointing at somewhere on the map.
The trainer then opened his eyes, wondering where he would go. "The Diamond Falls. Excelent!"
That said, he started walking towards the Diamond Falls.
 
Fizzy Bubble Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Ruby Mountain (Updated in DarkRed): The only mountain on Sapphire Island. As said before, it has no volcanic or seismic activity, but there are many tunnels made by the various Pokemon that live here. The ground sparkles with rubies, which is said to help make the soil so rich and the Pokemon so strong.
Viewing the astonishing landscape in front of him, Wayne felt totally powerless around its beauty. Feeling the suns rays on his eyes he then knew of someone who would love to start a new journey in this sunny island. Taking a pumpkin shaped pokeball from his belt Wayne then pressed the opening mechanism releasing sparkly light which eventually took shape of a Bulbasaur. Wayne then smiled at his little pokemon as he started to stretch and jump around energetically. Looking around Wayne then knew where his little grass type would love to go since he always did like a challenge. “Hey Bulba, I know were we are going, we are going to the Ruby Mountain and I know you are going to love it.” Bulbasaur then started jump up and down in excitement. “Okay then what are we waiting for, lets get going Bulba.”
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: As this battle begins to draw to a close, you give Szadek his final commands for this brawl. Beginning to feel drained of energy, he channels all his rage to see him through and Espeon does the same. Its all or nothing now. Espeon lunges forward for a Tackle, and Szadek focuses all his energy into his needle arms and flies towards her. Szadek begins to furiously jab at Espeon with his Fury Attack and after a good 5 jabs, Espeon releases a Psybeam from her red ruby which pelts Szadek in the torso, sending your Poison Bee flying backwards. Espeon staggers about, looking right at Szadek, who stares right back at her, buzzing harshly.

After a good stare out, Espeon drops to the ground, KO’ed. **Level Up for Szadek** Suddenly, this whole area of the Emerald Jungle goes deadly silent. The other Psychic types stopped and looked as their leader disappeared into the soil. They followed suit and teleported out quickly. The battle was won by you, and the Fighting types all broke out into cheer. Enma, who has now awoken, comes up to you and nods, “Thankyou Saturn for helping us.. Here a gift for you..” Enma then hands you a King’s Rock and then speaks again. “Now we will disappear, this village and all the inhabitants, its for our own safety. Thank you .. We are in your debt.” He then glows brightly and you pass out. When you awake, you are laid back on the Beach where you got off the boat. Rubbing your head, Szadek is next to you, seemingly fully healed. Wondering if it was a dream, you look to your hand, where a King’s Rock is sitting. You are now free to go to a new area if you so wish. What will you do?
Saturn was still confused about what happened. If the King’s Rock was in his hand, it was a probe that demostrated that his adventure was real. So if it was real, what happened to the strange girl Alice, who got tired and stopped to rest, and her Mankey, which was with him when he battled Espeon? Well, perhaps the Mankey followed the fighting tribe and her trainer followed her so there was no reason to be worried. Saturn returned Szadek back to his ball and decided to explore another part of the island so he decided to go to the Jade Swamp because it sounded like an interesting place.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Hours of hiking began to take its toll on a traveller within the vicinity of Sapphire Island's Emerald Jungle. Rivka, fatigued from a long walk, began to stumble a bit as she wandered along the path to search for a decent rest spot. A Farfetch'd, Ahiru, tagged alongside her trainer and upon hearing a rushing current in the background, sped forward up ahead of the human to find the river up ahead. Ahiru let out a cheerful quack, for a duck always loves water, and used her leek to signal to her companion about her find. Rivka was a bit puzzled at Ahiru's enthusiasm, but then allowed her senses to detect the crashing of the rapids and the scent of a nearby source of clean water. She let out a small, weary smile and continued forward.

"Right. Let's take a break here." Rivka slowly knelt down to examine the flowing waters then suddenly plopped down on her back upon the river's bank, relaxing from the tiring walk as her Farfetch'd waddled down into the shallow depths of the Turquoise River. "Akari should be awake soon, so I'll let her out t' relax as well."
 
Fighting Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Sasuke tried to keep his breathing calm as the Machamp stomped over to him. It leaned forward and looked straight into his eyes, ‘til he could feel it’s breath on his face. He tried to keep eye contact with the Machamp as it looked at him, without staring and being rude, until finally it looked away and stood back up. He breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at Machamp, glad to have avoided an unnecessary confrontation. Luckily he had owned many fighting types in the past, including his own Machop, and understood their mentality.

Just as Sasuke slowly stood up onto his feet, the ground beneath him began to shake. Machamp grunted and turned his head to look at the egg which was beginning to wobble. He span back towards Sasuke and raised one of his four large fists up to his face. ’Machamp?’ he demanded, with his low, booming voice. Sasuke shook his head vehemently to say that this wasn’t his doing, and Machamp turned back towards the egg, seemingly convinced. As he did so the ground began to tremble even more violently. Sasuke heard a crashing noise and looked up the mountain towards where it had come from, to see three large Gravellers tumbling down the mountainside. Their momentum was too much for them to stop, and they were heading straight toward them. Sasuke dived out of the way just in time, but one of them bowled Machamp over. He crashed into the egg, causing it to topple onto it’s side, as the three Gravellers rolled on by. ’MACHAMP!’ he yelled out as he jumped back up, grabbing the egg with four of his hands as it started to roll slowly down the mountainside.

Suddenly he turned to Sasuke with a helpless expression on his face and opened his mouth. ’Pro ..tec ..egggg …until ..he …come ..for ..it,’ he stammered weakly, as he struggled with the egg. Sasuke was surprised at it’s ability to speak English, although badly, but he nodded and reached for two Premier balls at his waist.

He threw them quickly into the air and they exploded in a flash of red light, bringing his Hitmonchan and Primeape onto the mountainside. Gaara immediately glared at Enma with a look of disgust and turned his nose up. Ignoring that, Sasuke turned to them both, ’’Guys, you need to use bulk up and all of your strength to help Machamp protect that egg!’’ he pleaded with them. Enma immediately snorted, then turned and ran towards the egg, but Gaara simply turned away and took two steps further down the mountain. ’’Gaara?’’ Sasuke pleaded. ’’I’m not working with him,’’ his Hitmonchan spat bitterly, and waved a gloved fist in the direction of Enma. Sasuke groaned and began to panic. Gaara had never liked the unrefined and brutish Primeape, and he should have known he wouldn’t work alongside him.

Realising that he had no chance of making Gaara change his mind, Sasuke sighed, ’’Thanks a lot..’’ and returned his unrepentant Hitmonchan to his pokeball, who was still stood with his back to him and his arms folded across his chest. Sasuke clipped the Premier ball to his belt and replaced it in his hand with a Leaf ball, and instead drew his Victreebel to the mountain. ’’Sakura, will you help me?’’ Sasuke pleaded. ’REEEeee!’ his Victreebel screamed enthusiastically, hopping up and down on her leaves. Sasuke smiled, ’’Okay Sakura, go further up the mountain and wrap your vine around the egg. Help Enma and Machamp to hold it up, okay?’’ His Victreebel turned around to look at the situation, then immediately skipped off to do as she had been asked, and help in any way she could.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #21

Here's some updates for you all. Remember I do not post reposts, so it's your own responsibility to find your last update should you miss one. If you miss 3-4 consecutive updates from me, you may qualify to lose your place in the zone. If you have a genuine reason for missing them though, please feel free to contact me. Hope you enjoy these~

Awaiting PM from: JAF.

Ruby Mountain. (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: Curious, you shout after the lady in pursuit of the Slowbro who had teleported into thin air. She skids to a halt as you catch up to her, asking her what her name is, and what was in that Ultra Ball. Trying to catch her breath, she grasps your hand and shakes it wildly. “My name is Mary!”. A few puffs later she continues, “My precious and beautiful Vaporeon is in that Ultra Ball. That darned Slowbro is obsessed with it. He comes and steals her too much these days!” Mary then sighs, “It was easier to catch him in the past, but lately Slowbro’s learned to Teleport..” You then enquire if there is anything you could do to help, and Mary looks at you hopefully, “I guess so missy! But have you any pokémon which would be useful against a Slowbro? We need to be able to pinpoint him and stop him from using Teleport. Oh, I wish I could have my Vaporeon back..” Mary then slips into a daydream for a few minutes, her eyes looking all of a sudden very dreaming. Snapping out of it, she then asks, “So what do you say? Whats your name missy?” What will you do?

~*Centin*~: Deciding to go to Ruby Mountain for a change of scenery, you and your Xatu and Octillery begin to climb up the path which leads up. Axtan, feeling quite chilly, drags himself up the mountain path, with Radii making his way up behind. The wind is particularly blustery today and it ruffles Axtan’s feathers a little bit too much, leaving the Xatu squawking and not feeling too pleased. Deciding it is quite a bit too windy, you stop and look at where the wind is coming from. On the wall is one lone Golbat, rapidly beating it’s wings to create Gusts and Whirlwinds to try and blow you off the mountain. What will you do?

Wayne: As you suggest your destination of Ruby Mountain to Bulba he gets excited as you both set off towards the only mountain which looms over Sapphire Island. When you get to the bottom, you notice a mountain path which spirals around the mountain, which eventually reaches the Crystal Peak. Bulba runs ahead of you as you set off up the path. You realise how much higher you are after you’ve walked a good 5 minutes. Suddenly, Bulba comes rolling back down the mountain and hits your legs. You comfort the poor thing as a Hariyama stands in the distance, one large hand outstretched with a red aura surrounding its body. It bellows “HARRRII!” as you help Bulba up. It then begins to walk towards you, it’s arm outstretched ready to use Arm Thrust. What will you do?

Sasuke: Releasing Enma and Gaara initially to help Machamp hold the egg, Enma Bulks Up and runs towards the egg summoning all his strength, he places his hands against it and exerts force and strength to help Machamp steady the egg. Machamp turns and nods to Enma “Machamp ma ma champ!” (Roughly translated to: Thanks a lot, you’re very strong my friend) Enma nods and concentrates his energies on holding the egg. Gaara walks off, unimpressed with your idea of him working together with Enma, so you release Sakura, who twirls around happily before hearing your orders and she bounces up past the egg and turns. Bending over slightly, her vine extends and she manages to successfully wrap it around the egg to steady it. You congratulate them as they hold the egg, without it moving at all. A female voice then calls out, “Whats going on here?!” From within the mist, a young lady with red hair and glasses approaches wearing a lab coat. “You!” she points, “Whats happened to the egg?!” she shouts as she turns and hollers up the mountain, “Professor, Mach and the Egg are here!” before looking back to you, ready to hear your answer. What will you do?


Emerald Jungle. (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As you jump from Tessie onto Hayley’s back, your dragon carries you out of immediate danger and therefore allowing Tessie to battle to her fullest without worrying about you getting hurt as a result. Scyther continues to launch forward, scythes ready to Slash, but Tessie opens her mouth and a blast of extremely hot air came from within her, knocking Scyther back before it could reach her, it receiving some solid damage. As Tessie closes her eyes, they reopen a bright orange and she sends a ray into the already sunny sky. Making it a Sunny Day even more so, the sun burns hotly and shines brightly down on the Emerald Jungle. As she is doing this, Scyther takes the opportunity to use another Swords Dance, raising it’s attack even stronger. Tessie then opens her mouth yet again and fires another Heat Wave. Scyther is more prepared this time and it uses Agility to speed out of the way of the Heat Wave, avoiding it completely. It then uses Double Team to create 5 clones, all of them circled around Tessie. What will you do?


Temple Grounds: (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: You and Patience decide to head to the Temple Grounds, a place which you realise may be prohibited to you but regardless, you journey on. As you approach the Temple after a good long walk, it seems quiet, with no one about. You walk closer, and Patience then stops deadly still, her tail straightening out, and a low hiss emits from her, sensing danger nearby. Out of nowhere, a native runs at you, a spear held tightly in his hands. The native leaps into the air and throws the spear at you, which you barely manage to dodge. Patience leaps elegantly away and lands on all fours and hisses at the Native, who picks up the spear and points it right at you before speaking in his native tongue - which you cannot understand. What will you do?


Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: After a lot of deliberation, you decide to go and explore the Diamond Waterfalls. After a good walk, you arrive and the beauty of the falls astound you. The sun shine falls upon them, creating a beautiful shimmer. You hear a ‘carpcarpcarp’ noise and you approach the pool in which the Diamond Waterfalls fall. You are shocked to see a Qwilfish firing a barrage of Poison Stings at a small Golden Magikarp. It helplessly flails around in the water as the Qwilfish continues it’s attack on the poor thing. As you are about to call upon a pokémon, a blinding light fills the area which is coming from the Magikarp. It’s form grows huge, it’s body snaking out to a good 20 feet long. A large face, armed with a huge mouth and huge fangs emerges as the light diminishes, revealing a very irate Red Gyarados. It eyes the Qwilfish, which is now shaking with fear and fires a Hyper Beam at it. The beam collides with the small fish instantly KO’ing it and Qwilfish then sinks into the waters. Gyarados then stares directly at you, roaring loudly. What will you do?


Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Nash MOMO: The smaller Marill gave a huge yawn as the bigger one stares at you angrily as its body twitches due to the paralysis. Sonso’s eyes begin to glow blue as the smaller Marill is held in place, unable to move due to the Disable attack. The bigger one looks at it and begins to cry out loudly, “MARI!!!!” it cries as Sonso opens his mouth and fires an Ice Beam directly at it. Just before the Ice Beam hits, the bigger Marill begins to glow a bright white, its shape grows bigger as two bunny ears emerge from its head as it’s limbs grow slightly longer. As the light fades, an Azumarill is floating in front of you, and it fires an Ice Beam of its own, which collides with Sonsos and they cancel out. Due to the evolution, the paralysis has worn off and Azumarill is looking a lot more healthier. It floats in front of the Marill and glares at you as the poke ball you threw is quickly deflected by it‘s fist, and then lets out a ear splitting Supersonic. Sonso covers his ears and his face contorts with pain as it wears off and he feels a little bit confused. Azumarill then finishes with setting up a Light Screen as the waters tremble slightly as a purple aura surrounds the rabbit - a Future Sight perhaps? The battle has turned around, with Sonso and Azumarill on equal ground. The smaller Marrill is still slightly Disabled but that will wear off. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: Still wondering about your last adventure, you return Szadek to his pokéball. Who knows? Maybe you’ll bump into Alice and Izumi again one day? Deciding to head to the Jade Swamp to see something new, you set off alone. After a long walk, you arrive at the Jade Swamp. The first thing that hits you is the disgusting smell coming from it. The swamp bubbles and steams and the ground around it is soft and mossy. You cover your nose with your sleeve as you walk closer to it and take another long look around before something catches your eye. A small Surskit is skating around on the surface of the putrid swamp with a Masquerain watching over her, being almost maternal in her behaviour. You walk slightly closer to get a better look, but the Masquerain looks directly at you and frown, a small buggy hiss emitting from it. What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As Ahiru discovers the Turquoise River, you decide to take a rest from your travels. Sitting your self on the bank, you stare down into the river depths as Ahiru tentatively wades in the water. The water sparkles as the sun’s light reflects off it and you can see Magikarp, Remoraid and Goldeen swimming along the river bed which glows a turquoise colour. Another thing you notice are that these fish pokémon are almost double the size that their species are meant to be. You ponder this, but your thoughts are interrupted as you hear a quack of distress from Ahiru. You look to her and see an unusually large Carvanha snapping at Ahiru’s legs. The piranha then backs off, trying to conceal it’s position before swimming directly at Ahiru, with its mouth wide open to chomp down! What will you do?
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Nash MOMO: The smaller Marill gave a huge yawn as the bigger one stares at you angrily as its body twitches due to the paralysis. Sonso’s eyes begin to glow blue as the smaller Marill is held in place, unable to move due to the Disable attack. The bigger one looks at it and begins to cry out loudly, “MARI!!!!” it cries as Sonso opens his mouth and fires an Ice Beam directly at it. Just before the Ice Beam hits, the bigger Marill begins to glow a bright white, its shape grows bigger as two bunny ears emerge from its head as it’s limbs grow slightly longer. As the light fades, an Azumarill is floating in front of you, and it fires an Ice Beam of its own, which collides with Sonsos and they cancel out. Due to the evolution, the paralysis has worn off and Azumarill is looking a lot more healthier. It floats in front of the Marill and glares at you as the poke ball you threw is quickly deflected by it‘s fist, and then lets out a ear splitting Supersonic. Sonso covers his ears and his face contorts with pain as it wears off and he feels a little bit confused. Azumarill then finishes with setting up a Light Screen as the waters tremble slightly as a purple aura surrounds the rabbit - a Future Sight perhaps? The battle has turned around, with Sonso and Azumarill on equal ground. The smaller Marrill is still slightly Disabled but that will wear off. What will you do?
OOC- First of all I wanted to say thanks for taking me as your upatee. I hope I enjoy this adventure and you enjoy writting it for me :)

Felix was amazed at the Azumarril, he ahd never seen one before and this one was so... cute. "Sonso, are you OK?" asked Felix to his pink hippo who seemed a bit confused and his ears were in pain. The hippo didn't answer to Felix question, instead he seemed he didn't hear Felix, as he did when he was a little Slowpoke. "Poor little Sonso, that Supesonic should have been painful for him". Saying this, Sonso shook his head and looked directly to the blue creatures. "C'mon, Marril, Azurril. I don't want to hurt you, all I want to do is taking you out of this red water, I could be dangerous for your healt and I don't want you to die here, alone. If you don't come with me, this fight is going to continue and I don't want you to be hur as I previously said". Saying this, Felix prepared to fight agains them again. "Sonso, if they don't come with us now, this is over, we will have to knock them out and take them out of here. If they say no to my request, use Confusion on tehe little Marril, make him attack the Azumarril, or at least make him stop the Azumarril. After that, ram the light wall with a Headbutt and when it is broken, use Psychic to move them out of the water. Remember, try not to be hit by their attacks", saying this Felix waited for the water creatures' answer.
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: After a lot of deliberation, you decide to go and explore the Diamond Waterfalls. After a good walk, you arrive and the beauty of the falls astound you. The sun shine falls upon them, creating a beautiful shimmer. You hear a ‘carpcarpcarp’ noise and you approach the pool in which the Diamond Waterfalls fall. You are shocked to see a Qwilfish firing a barrage of Poison Stings at a small Golden Magikarp. It helplessly flails around in the water as the Qwilfish continues it’s attack on the poor thing. As you are about to call upon a pokémon, a blinding light fills the area which is coming from the Magikarp. It’s form grows huge, it’s body snaking out to a good 20 feet long. A large face, armed with a huge mouth and huge fangs emerges as the light diminishes, revealing a very irate Red Gyarados. It eyes the Qwilfish, which is now shaking with fear and fires a Hyper Beam at it. The beam collides with the small fish instantly KO’ing it and Qwilfish then sinks into the waters. Gyarados then stares directly at you, roaring loudly. What will you do?
I thought you were only updating on the 22nd, like you said you would. This is even greater, thanks for updating me ^^

"Dear...God!" those were the only words that John said after seeing the gigantic red serpent. When he got to the beautiful Diamond Falls, he saw a small, defenseless and unoffencive golden Magikarp, being attacked by the Poison Stings of a ruthless Qwilfish. As John was about to send his pokemon to give that spiky pokemon a good lesson, one of those it would never forget, a bright light interrupted him, the trainer having to close his eyes. The light faded, and when he re-opened his eyes, the golden carp was not there anymore. Instead there was a giant, red sea snake, big mouth and big teeth, which instantly took revenge on his attacker, quickly, or maybe instantly KOing the Qwilfish. However, the Gyarados was obviously on the beginning of a rampage, as he turned to the trainer, ready to rip him apart.
"Dear...God!" he repeated, paralyzed with fear. The Gyarados' roar made the trainer snap out of it, as if he continued being there without moving, then there would be no tomorrow for the trainer John...
The trainer grabbed one of his pokeballs, and tossed it into the air, and shouted "I call upon you, Assustador!". The sphere opened in mid-air, a light erupting from it, quickly taking form of another red creature, this one similar with a mantis, claws instead of scythes. The Scizor is quickly surprised by another angry roar, still was not afraid of the Gyarados.
"Assustador!" he said, Assustador turning to him. "This is your first battle. And you aren't very luck, as your opponent seems pretty strong. Still, a chalenge is always good! Let's start with a Leer, to show it we're not afraid of him. Follow with a Silver Wind, and finish it with a good old shocking Zap Cannon."
John stopped talking, and the Scizor nodded, ready to begin his battle.
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: Trying to work out what attacks to use next, an idea hits you as you look at the cracked up ice. Calling out to Walrein, he nods and prepares to use Fissure. Piloswine meanwhile, has opened it’s mouth as a Mist spews from it, surrounding it and shrouding it’s position. Walrein leaps up and lands on the ground, causing it to rumble and crack. The crack travels towards Piloswine who can sense it within the ground and Glacia grins “Fill it!” she shouts as Piloswine charges an Ice Beam which he shoots into the crack as it approaches him, filling it with ice. He skates to the side as he uses the attack to fill the Fissure and effectively cancels it out, before grunting slightly in triumph as Glacia praises him.

It then turns to you, and Walrein then remembers your back up plan and opens his mouth, shooting a beautiful Aurora Beam towards Piloswine, who has used quite a tad of energy allows the attack to hit him, causing some damage. Glacia then nods, understanding why he took the attack. “Clever tactics Stephen, you are a formidable opponent, show me your battling spirit!” she shouts to you. What will you do?
Stephen sighs. Thinking to himself, he considers the options he has in this battle. I could just keep up the offensive attacks, trying to get another Fissure in there if Walrein has the opportunity. However, Walrein doesn't have limitless energy supplies, and it's a very real possibility that no such opportunity would arise, though Piloswine would have taken damage. Plus, Houndour is waiting and recovering from its battle against Jynx, and while I'd rather not have to have her battle, if it becomes necessary I'll pull it out.

Deciding to go with this plan rather than considering other options and putting doubt on his own thoughts rather than going with it instincts, Stephen calls out to Walrein, "Walrein, quickly strike it with a Water Gun, followed by an Aurora Beam to try to freeze your opponent in a block of ice! If you get an opportunity, attempt to trap it in another Fissure attack!"
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: Still wondering about your last adventure, you return Szadek to his pokéball. Who knows? Maybe you’ll bump into Alice and Izumi again one day? Deciding to head to the Jade Swamp to see something new, you set off alone. After a long walk, you arrive at the Jade Swamp. The first thing that hits you is the disgusting smell coming from it. The swamp bubbles and steams and the ground around it is soft and mossy. You cover your nose with your sleeve as you walk closer to it and take another long look around before something catches your eye. A small Surskit is skating around on the surface of the putrid swamp with a Masquerain watching over her, being almost maternal in her behaviour. You walk slightly closer to get a better look, but the Masquerain looks directly at you and frown, a small buggy hiss emitting from it. What will you do?
Saturn knew that the Masquerain was telling him to go away because he represented a danger to her baby. Saturn wasn´t interested in the pond skater Pokémon and even if he was, he wasn´t so selfish to separate a baby from its mother just for his desires so he decided to leave before the eye ball Pokémon could change her tactics of intimidation from hissing to attacking. He could release one of his Pokémon to easily beat the blue bug but if he injured her, the Surskit would be defenseless so he contemplated the cute scene for a last time and started to move to the opposite direction.
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: Applying the Ice Heal to Thorn’s iced over fist, the ice cracks and drops off. Twisting it around, Thorn then listens intently to your commands and nods whilst the Team Cyan member grins. Seems like hes almost too confident. Thorn disappears, with Starmie having no chance of detecting where he is. Starmie merely stands still as Thorn darts about undetected, waiting for his opportunity to strike. As Thorn reappears to strike, Starmie quickly Minimizes, shrinking to half its original size. Thorn manages to hit Starmie, but only manages to catch one of its spikes. Landing on the ground, Thorn looks at the Starmie and snorts slightly as the Cyan member cackles to himself.

“So much for that useless Faint Attack!” he cackles loudly before realising that Thorn had disappeared again, and was just about to kick Starmie. Starmie doesn’t notice and is sent flying through the air, hitting a rock, taking some good damage. It hops up and shakes itself, as Thorn smirks. It spins towards Thorn and then stops a few feet in front of him, it spins around and around and fires an Icy Wind, which deals some light damage to Thorn, but leaves the Cacturne covered in icicles, causing him to slow down slightly. Thorn, not to be deterred, disappears again for his third Faint Attack, as he does, Starmie glows purple, Cosmic Power raising its Defensive powers. Thorn hits Starmie for another successful hit, but doesn’t give as much damage as earlier attempts. Starmie then fires an Ice Beam from one of it’s spikes which snakes towards Thorn. Starmie has lost a good deal of health, and hasn’t used too much energy. Its defensive and evasive skills have been heightened. Thorn has used more energy and has higher health at the moment. The Cyan member simply sniggers without saying a word. What will you do?
Sorry for the lateness and utter crapness... >_>;

Gary bit his lip as the Starmie began to fortify itself. “Don’t worry, Thorn, we always think of something, right?” Thorn panted as he nodded, and Gary then thought for a minute. “Alright, I got it! Thorn, start off by spitting an Acid on it, and while it’s distracted, use Growth! Then take careful aim and use Bullet Seed on it!” Thorn nodded once again as he prepared to attack. Gary glared at the Team Cyan member, especially because he was enjoying himself too much. He must have something up his sleeve, Gary figured, and then turned back to the battle.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As Ahiru discovers the Turquoise River, you decide to take a rest from your travels. Sitting your self on the bank, you stare down into the river depths as Ahiru tentatively wades in the water. The water sparkles as the sun’s light reflects off it and you can see Magikarp, Remoraid and Goldeen swimming along the river bed which glows a turquoise colour. Another thing you notice are that these fish pokémon are almost double the size that their species are meant to be. You ponder this, but your thoughts are interrupted as you hear a quack of distress from Ahiru. You look to her and see an unusually large Carvanha snapping at Ahiru’s legs. The piranha then backs off, trying to conceal it’s position before swimming directly at Ahiru, with its mouth wide open to chomp down! What will you do?
Surprised at the huge Carvanha's assault on her duck, Rivka shuddered for a moment as she knew just how nasty they could be, and she definitely did not want to see the evolution of that. Regardless, it was in her nature to only attack when provoked, and given that she wasn't originally looking for a fight, she at least wanted to teach the Carvanha a lesson about common courtesy. "Ahiru," she began, calling to the Farfetch'd that flapped wildly as she tried to dodge the piranha's jaws, "If it wants to pick a fight with us, let's give it one! Use Quick Attack to get behind it before it snaps, and then lay a nice Cut upon it. Don't hesitate to pummel it with a Fury Attack if you wish." Hoping to at least drive the fiendish fish away, Rivka observed the two Pokemon closely and began to weigh her options for other possible tactics.
 

Joe

The Incredible Homer!!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Sorry for lateness. >>;

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: As Marshdittocolo floated underwater to regain it’s energy, Zora notes your commands and dives underwater in pursuit of the transforming creature. As Zora looks for it underwater, you wait on the bank patiently, and hope that Zora isn’t having too much trouble. Zora locates the creature, trying to blend in with the plants on the lake bed. Zora smirks and holds his fist back as it glows an intense white. He then swims at high speed and whacks Marshdittocolo right in the back, sending it hurtling through the water. It lays on its front on the lake bed, panting heavily. Suddenly, Ditto emerged from the creatures back and it eyed Zora happily before launching itself towards him and Zora’s open mouth. Seems Ditto wants to change hosts. What will you do?
Hastily disregarded his previous idea of letting Ditto inhabit Zora, and then have Zora near kill himself, Joe decided it was time for a change of plan. "Zora, you're a Water-type, therefore, a more adept swimmer, so get out of that lake as fast as possible, and onto the ground, right in front of me. When Ditto emerges, crush-slash-freeze the little bugger with an Ice Ball. If that for some reason doesn't work, well, you'll just have to go it alone," he said, but after receiving a quick glare from Zora, Joe stuttered for a bit before responding. "Er..errmm...ermm...I mean, okay, if it doesn't work, use the water from the lake to smother it with a Surf. If it manages to actually change it's host, and.....get inside you," Joe shuddered at saying this, "then try using Refresh to see if you can get it out. Then maybe we can catch this little bastard and stop it pissing about with other people and Pokemon."
 

JAF

Registered User
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Sorry to see you leave, Stu. :\

Once again stepping foot on the beach of the Sapphire Island, John stood there with his map, while his Gyarados floated in the air next to him. He started to thumb through his map, looking for a place that really interested him, and finally, he found one. Folding up his map, he placed it back into his pocket before turning to his Gyarados.
"Gyarados, we're going to go up to the Ruby Mountain. Apparently, there are a load of really strong Pokemon there, so we wouldn't want to disappoint by not showing up," he said, and Gyarados roared with delight, happy to be on another adventure. Quickly hopping onto Gyarados's back, John climbed up onto his head, and the dragon roared once again, before taking off into the trees, in the direction of the Ruby Mountain.
 
Legendary Hero
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Loki

As your Dragons appear, the Nido Royalty stop, growling dangerously. They let out a pair of Roars that echo, despite the area being mostly clear, over the sand. Dragonite and Salamence look unphased, however, and brace themselves as the two Shiny Pokemon charge, Nidoking's horn glowing with energy while Nidoqueen's massive paws glow.

The titans clash, Nidoking trying as hard as he can to impale Dragonite on his Megahorn, while Nidoqueen attempts to use her Superpower to overpower Salamence, who grunts as he holds his own. Neither side gives any sway, until finally, Dragonite twists around, grabbing Nidoking's arm and flinging him back down the beach. Salamence takes a chance as Nidoqueen is distracted by King's bellow of surprise, and puts a bit more into it, slamming into her and sending her flying after her mate. She slides in the sand, sending a wall of it into the air, before stopping herself, letting out a low, dangerous growl.

Salamence then takes to the sky, swooping down over the two behemoths and spraying them with an emerald green flame, the Dragonbreath spreading out and hitting both Pokemon, causing them to roar in pain. They get up, and in unison, fire a barrage of Poison Stings at Salamence, tearing into his wings and stomach and causing him to hiss in pain as poison enters his body. Meanwhile, Dragonite builds up a Twister, revolving quickly on the spot, sending sand flying into the air as the attack takes life. The tower of wind rushes forward, enveloping the pair of Poison types inside it, but they quickly dispel it, both utilizing their Blizzard attacks, which thankfully lose strength halfway to your two Dragon types.

Looking peeved, the two Nidos begin to charge again, ready to stomp you into the sand.

What will you do now?
The sand and snow blow across Loki's face, flowing through his dark hair. His eyes remain open and focused on the battle of mighty beasts. Everything begins to settle and they're all standing tall and ready for more.

Dunsparce squirms around while dangling from his tail in Loki's hand as the girl continues to kick around and shout atop his shoulder. Perhaps it's because of the fierce battle. Or perhaps it's because Loki has a firm grip on her butt. Either way, his total focus is purely on the battle. Okay... he's still thinking of her butt, but only in the back of his mind.

While confident in his Pokemon's abilities, Loki is still concerned with the battle. He knows too well that any fight can go awry at any moment. Simply put, this is a battle of brawn. While Loki's dragons are powerful, the Nido family isn't something they can ignore.

"Salamence, show them your Scary Face and get them to back off! Dragonite, whip up another Twister while they're distracted, then Salamence will use her Hydro Pump to amplify the Twister before sending it straight at them!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top