• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Ruby Mountain. (Please reply in DarkRed)

~*Centin*~: Deciding to go to Ruby Mountain for a change of scenery, you and your Xatu and Octillery begin to climb up the path which leads up. Axtan, feeling quite chilly, drags himself up the mountain path, with Radii making his way up behind. The wind is particularly blustery today and it ruffles Axtan’s feathers a little bit too much, leaving the Xatu squawking and not feeling too pleased. Deciding it is quite a bit too windy, you stop and look at where the wind is coming from. On the wall is one lone Golbat, rapidly beating it’s wings to create Gusts and Whirlwinds to try and blow you off the mountain. What will you do?
"Oohoohoo, the art of kszhlatrnmbiandhlptalarngywüingi, how fascinating and so very interesting, ooh, what does it do, what does it do? Ug..huh?" the pages flipped from Centin's book. "Hey hey, book, I'm reading you, don't flip yourself!" The trainer tried to flip the pages back to where he was reading with his nimble fingers, but alas, he just couldn't due to the strong atmospheric pressure. "Gah, gah, fine you win, Bernoulli. Huh? I feel..windy," wind was passing through his clothes and so he turned to his pokemon just to see a golbat on the wall. It seems that the wind was coming from the gusts and whirlwinds of the golbat.

Centin covered himself and his pokemon while walking a few steps back to just get out from the windy area, just to get some enough peace to talk to his pokemon. Of course, that does not mean that the golbat will not see him, let alone, keep on using those wind based moves. The trainer got close to his pokemon and began to speak softly, "Decoy time!" His two pokemon almost got a shock and wanted to ran away. "Oh no you both don't. You both are going to act with me and that golbat. Listen, I'm not in the mood for battling today, we're here to hike. So, let's make a deal. If you both succeed in today's acting and that we do not enter any battle with this golbat, I will not force-feed you formulaes of my newest green tea leaves," the trainer showed one box of powdered substance to them. His pokemon sighed. He then added, "But. Should this fail, then both of you will drink double dose of the green tea leaves without flavourings, all natural, but added with certain ugh, kszhlatrnmbiasblahs?" Both of his pokemon then looked at each other. Centin then continued, "Ahem. Alright then, Radii, I just need you to go near to the golbat and communicate with it, saying that we just want to cross that area to get to..uh, whatever is there, we are peaceful travelling merchants. Tell it too, that if not, the xatu will be force-fed with this yucky green slimy thing." The xatu then sighed that it was not affiliated somehow with this silly immature decision of its trainer's. "Ahoy Axtan, don't figure that you will walk away empty handed. I hand you, a job to play-dead," the trainer then let out a big grin.
 
Fighting Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Sorry for suckiness bbz =(

Sasuke watched as his pokemon ran forward to help Machamp from stopping the egg tumbling down the mountainside after the passing Gravellers. Enma roared and held his arms to the sky, as his muscles flexed and bulged, and the Primeape visibly grew in size as he used his bulk up move. Then, using all his strength, he planted his feet into the ground and put all of his force behind the egg.

Sakura twirled around and skipped off to help too. She extended her long vine and wrapped it around the egg, then planted her leaves into the ground and held on. Sasuke smiled as the egg stayed perfectly still. ’’Well done guys,’’ he shouted, ’’and especially you Machamp!’’

Suddenly a female voice spoke up over his, ’’What’s going on here?’’ Sasuke turned towards the noise, and there emerging from the mist was a young lady, dressed in a white lab coat with red hair and thick glasses. ’’You,’’ she pointed at Sasuke, ’’What’s happened to the egg?’’ she shouted loudly, then turned around. ’’Professor, Mach and the Egg are here!’’ she hollered, then turned back to Sasuke. He looked into the mist for the ‘Professor’, then turned back to the unnamed lady. ’’The egg got knocked over accidentally, by a Graveller. As you can see my Primeape here, and my Victreebel, were helping alongside Machamp to stop the egg tumbling down the mountain!’’ he exclaimed, wiping his brow. ’’You wouldn’t believe the trouble this egg has caused. Would you mind telling me what it is?’’ he asked, then walked forwards and held out his hand, ’’and I’m Sasuke, by the way. Pleased to meet you.’’
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #22


More updates for you. Skrusti's current group - please be patient as you will be assigned with a new updator as he has left the zone. Thanks.

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Nash MOMO: As Sonso reels in pain, you make a request to the Azumarill and the Marill, who listen and frown slightly. You explain how the water is poisoned and the little Marill begins to shout “Mari mari mari!!” and then the Azumarill nods, before looking at you suspiciously, seemingly not buying into your speech. Sonso looks around, totally confused before hearing your orders. (Con…fusion?) He thinks to himself before looking at the small Marill. As if by magic, your orders come through to him and his eyes glow blue as the small Marill is surrounded by a blue aura and it squeaks in pain. Azumarill then rolls into a ball and spins around, using RollOut. It speeds through the water and hits Sonso in the gut, winding your Slowbro and causing the Confusion attack to be cancelled out. Azumarill then speeds past you, nearly hitting you before heading back towards Sonso at a high speed from behind, this time moving faster and with more attack power. Sonso then moves slowly towards the Light Screen, remembering vaguely an order to go towards it, with Azumarill hot on his tail. Sonso took a good hit and used a little bit of energy. Azumarill has used more energy, and is equal to Sonso on health. What will you do?

Politically Incorrect: After mulling through your options, you give Walrein more attacks to perform. Glacia waits patiently, her arms crossed and eyes closed, seemingly deeply in concentration. As Walrein opens his mouth and fires a high pressure Water Gun, Piloswine begins to skate gracefully, completely evading it and approaching Walrein. Walrein tries to charge up an Aurora Beam quickly, but is struck by a lethal Horn Attack to the torso, knocking him back. Piloswine then skates backwards watching Walrein carefully. Piloswine fires a Powder Snow as Walrein fires an Aurora Beam, the two attacks collide and cause a distraction long enough for Walrein to jump into the air, landing and causing a huge Fissure to occur. It rips through the ice and Piloswine stumbles and falls onto his side, almost dropping into it; shaking the Swine up and frightening it a bit. Glacia then calls out, “Piloswine! Let your heat for battle guide you and replenish your strength! Use Earthquake, follow up with Ice Beam! For some defense, add a heated Light Screen!” Walrein took slightly more damage than Piloswine this round, but Piloswine used more energy. What will you do?

Faiyaa: Issuing Thorn more attacks, you ponder what could be going through that Team Cyan member’s head. Starmie simply stands in front of it’s trainer, the gem in its’ core shining quite strong. Thorn spits out an Acid at lightning speed, which lands on Starmie and begins to erode it’s skin. Starmie cries out and tries to shake it off as Thorn smirks to himself as a green aura surrounds him, his body doubling in size thus raising his attack power. Starmie quickly uses Recover, it’s health returning slightly, but Thorn takes the initiative and spits out a flurry of Bullet Seeds which pelt Starmie and knock it flying, dealing heavy damage. Starmie staggers up, it’s gem core beginning to flicker. The Team Cyan member is beginning to look worried before hastily calling out attacks, “Hydro Pump to Ice Beam Starmie! Follow up with another Minimize!” What will you do?

Joe: Zora nods hastily and begins to swim as quick as he can, with Ditto surprisingly swimming quite fast behind him, a ravenous look on the pink blobs face. Zora, however, swims to the surface fastest and launches out, landing on the ground in front of you with a rumble. Ditto wobbles out of the water and stand before Zora, it’s eyes filled with insatiable hunger. Licking it’s lips, it is whacked by an Ice Ball attack which Zora had quickly summoned to teach it a lesson. As Zora charges up the second Ice Ball, Ditto wobbles next to you and then begins to transform. Expecting it to transform into Zora, it’s form snakes upwards and as the light dimmed, an exact replica of you was stood there. Zora looks up, absolutely confused and doesn’t know which Joe is which. Ditto then calls out, “Its me, Joe! Listen you need to attack that Ditto with Water Gun before it attacks you pretending to be me!” Shocked, you’re unsure of what to do as Zora faces you, his eyes glaring. What on earth will you do?



Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: As the Gyarados stares right at you, its mere presence both astounding and frightening at the same time, you decide to engage it in a pokémon battle. Releasing your Scizor Assustador, you quickly issue orders to him. Assustador begins by staring right back at the looming Gyarados, his eyes glowing blue with a Leer. Gyarados merely returns the favour, staring right back at Assustador with his eyes glowing also. The two Leer attacks don’t work and neither of the pokémon are effected; they just want to battle. Assustador then opens his claws, a Silver Wind emitting from them, it spirals towards Gyarados who roars as he summons a Twister which causes the attacks to cancel out yet again. Assustador begins to get flustered as each attack seems to be cancelled out and he decides to go for the last order; Zap Cannon. Gyarados watches with interest as Assustador’s claws open again, and a huge orb of intense electrical energy focuses there, electric sparks flying in all directions. As Assustador launches the attack, Gyarados fires a powerful Hydro Pump. The two attacks fly past each other, Hydro Pump smacking Assustador for good damage and the Zap Cannon heads towards Gyarados. Gyarados tries to dodge but is caught by the attack which deals some heavy damage. This round of the battle closes with Gyarados becoming enraged, his eyes glow red as he summons a Dragon Rage which tears through the ground towards you. Both pokémon are the same on energy, with Assustador having used a tad more. Gyarados’ health is lower than Assustador’s however. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: Deciding to leave the Masquerain and Surskit alone, you continue on your travels in the opposite direction, walking down the bank of the Jade Swamp. All is tranquil until the earth begins to shake and crack in places. You try to hold your balance as swamp water is sloshing everywhere and you are quickly soaked to the skin. The Masquerain and Surskit quickly flee the area to become safe, and you’re beginning to think you should do the same. You begin to walk slowly, as the ground shakes quite intensely until you notice a hooded figure with it’s arms in the air, a strange aura surrounding it. What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As Ahiru tries to defend herself against the Carvanha, you decide to retaliate and call out attacks to Ahiru who nods in affirmative. Carvanha snaps wildly as Ahiru zips through the water at a high speed to escape it’s sharp jaws. She comes round behind the Piranha pokémon and then twirls her leek, before Cutting the fish, dealing some good damage and also leaving nasty cut across it’s back. Ahiru quacks in triumph but then backs off slightly as a red hue surrounds Carvanha, it turns to Ahiru, it’s eyes a blood red and its jaws wide open. It then launches out of the water towards Ahiru who uses her leek to use a Fury Attack, jabbing at the bigger than usual fish to barely keep it back from attacking her. Carvanha, in it’s Rage, isn’t affected too much by the attack and allows itself to be knocked back into the water, diving down before swimming towards Ahiru, full of Rage to attack again, this time it’s attack will be more powerful. What will you do?


Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

JAF: Travelling with Gyarados, you come to the base of Ruby Mountain, its getting quite dark, and the sun is beginning to set slowly. Weighing up your options, you decide to continue on and rest if you really feel tired. As you walk up the winding Mountain Path, its really quiet and theres noone in sight, not even a Zubat flying about. Gyarados then hears a noise and he alerts you by letting out a roar, hoping to scare off whoever it was. Suddenly, someone taps you on the shoulder and you turn to face a frail old lady carrying a lantern. “Oh excuse me young man. Are you lost or are ye looking for the venue for the annual Sapphire Island Water Tournament? Its rather late, are you not tired?” She looks at you intently, a smile on her face. What will you do?

Centin: As you ask Radii to approach the Golbat to explain that you wish to pass, he does so and sits in front of the large bat, whose eyes remain focused on Radii as your Octillery begins to communicate. Golbat listens, but seems to become agitated at your pokémons idea of peace making and it shrieks loudly, spreading its wings before swooping into the air. It shrieks again, it’s mouth wide open as a Confuse Ray is launched upon Radii causing him to stumble about, completely confused. Golbat then flies towards Radii, wings spread wide for a Wing Attack. What will you do?

Sasuke: Introducing yourself to the red haired lady, she runs towards you to speak more personally with you. “Oh is that so? Well thank you ever so much for your help. That egg is currently under investigation by myself and Professor Leingod. We found it in a cavern in Ruby Mountain some weeks ago, there was no sign of a mother and it was well hidden. Therefore, we decided to investigate what kind of pokémon could be inside. We tried scanning it and using technology to look inside the egg, but there is some force of some kind preventing us from seeing what species it is. We left the egg here with Machamp to see if it will hatch in it’s natural environment but it seems it came into some troubles..” She looks to the egg as Enma, Mach and Sakura manage to get it stood up and steady. “My name is Nel, by the way. Its nice to meet you Sasuke.” She nods as she shakes your hand before the Professor comes through the mist, he is quite tall with blue hair and is also wearing a white lab coat. He walks to the egg and feels its surface. “It has been damaged, we must transport it to the research facility! Nel prepare your pokémon to help!” Nel nods and releases 3 pokémon in front of her - a Poliwrath, a Granbull and a Swampert. All 3 hurry to the egg to steady it to carry it away. As they walk off, Nel quickly runs to you and says, “Sasuke, the Professor is a busy man but I’m sure he’d like it if you came to help out. I know I would!” She then runs to catch up with her pokémon and Professor Leingod. Enma and Sakura look at you waiting for your choice. What will you do?
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: As the Gyarados stares right at you, its mere presence both astounding and frightening at the same time, you decide to engage it in a pokémon battle. Releasing your Scizor Assustador, you quickly issue orders to him. Assustador begins by staring right back at the looming Gyarados, his eyes glowing blue with a Leer. Gyarados merely returns the favour, staring right back at Assustador with his eyes glowing also. The two Leer attacks don’t work and neither of the pokémon are effected; they just want to battle. Assustador then opens his claws, a Silver Wind emitting from them, it spirals towards Gyarados who roars as he summons a Twister which causes the attacks to cancel out yet again. Assustador begins to get flustered as each attack seems to be cancelled out and he decides to go for the last order; Zap Cannon. Gyarados watches with interest as Assustador’s claws open again, and a huge orb of intense electrical energy focuses there, electric sparks flying in all directions. As Assustador launches the attack, Gyarados fires a powerful Hydro Pump. The two attacks fly past each other, Hydro Pump smacking Assustador for good damage and the Zap Cannon heads towards Gyarados. Gyarados tries to dodge but is caught by the attack which deals some heavy damage. This round of the battle closes with Gyarados becoming enraged, his eyes glow red as he summons a Dragon Rage which tears through the ground towards you. Both pokémon are the same on energy, with Assustador having used a tad more. Gyarados’ health is lower than Assustador’s however. What will you do?
The trainer watched as Assustador's two first attacks were negated by the Gyarados attacks. "As I expected..." John said. "This Gyarados is very powerful. We must act carefully..."
However, Assustador's most powerful attack, Zap Cannon, hit the sea serpent, causing major damages. "Gyarados has a 4x weakness to electrical attacks, due to being a water and flying types pokemon." he remembered reading on a Pokemon Encyclopedia. "So, Zap Cannon caused heavy damages." However, the Scizor was also hit by a very powerful attack, Hydro Pump, which also caused some damages, though not as much as Zap Cannon.
"Assustador!" John then calls. "Set a Light Screen! Then, Leer the Gyarados one more time. End with a Quick Attack!"
The Scizor nodded.
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: After mulling through your options, you give Walrein more attacks to perform. Glacia waits patiently, her arms crossed and eyes closed, seemingly deeply in concentration. As Walrein opens his mouth and fires a high pressure Water Gun, Piloswine begins to skate gracefully, completely evading it and approaching Walrein. Walrein tries to charge up an Aurora Beam quickly, but is struck by a lethal Horn Attack to the torso, knocking him back. Piloswine then skates backwards watching Walrein carefully. Piloswine fires a Powder Snow as Walrein fires an Aurora Beam, the two attacks collide and cause a distraction long enough for Walrein to jump into the air, landing and causing a huge Fissure to occur. It rips through the ice and Piloswine stumbles and falls onto his side, almost dropping into it; shaking the Swine up and frightening it a bit. Glacia then calls out, “Piloswine! Let your heat for battle guide you and replenish your strength! Use Earthquake, follow up with Ice Beam! For some defense, add a heated Light Screen!” Walrein took slightly more damage than Piloswine this round, but Piloswine used more energy. What will you do?
Watching as the events of the previous round of battle unfold, Stephen sighs, wondering what to do next. While he still believed he had an advantage in the battle, Stephen's doubts were becoming more pronounced. "How can I take this thing down?" he mutters under his breath as he listens to Glacia give her orders to Piloswine. This gave Stephen an idea.

"Walrein!" he calls out to his Pokemon, "when it uses Earthquake, the ice around it may fail and it might fall into the Fissure, which would be a major plus for us. However, we have to plan for if that doesn't happen, so this is what we're going to do. Use a Defense Curl, and then after the Earthquake, if it doesn't fall into the Fissure, use Rollout to smack into it as hard as you can and get behind it, and use a Sheer Cold! Make sure you don't face the Light Screen so it isn't blocked. If it does fall into the Fissure, use Blizzard to freeze it over!"

Walrein nodded in recognition of the attacks, and began to carry out its orders.
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0

Nash MOMO: As Sonso reels in pain, you make a request to the Azumarill and the Marill, who listen and frown slightly. You explain how the water is poisoned and the little Marill begins to shout “Mari mari mari!!” and then the Azumarill nods, before looking at you suspiciously, seemingly not buying into your speech. Sonso looks around, totally confused before hearing your orders. (Con…fusion?) He thinks to himself before looking at the small Marill. As if by magic, your orders come through to him and his eyes glow blue as the small Marill is surrounded by a blue aura and it squeaks in pain. Azumarill then rolls into a ball and spins around, using RollOut. It speeds through the water and hits Sonso in the gut, winding your Slowbro and causing the Confusion attack to be cancelled out. Azumarill then speeds past you, nearly hitting you before heading back towards Sonso at a high speed from behind, this time moving faster and with more attack power. Sonso then moves slowly towards the Light Screen, remembering vaguely an order to go towards it, with Azumarill hot on his tail. Sonso took a good hit and used a little bit of energy. Azumarill has used more energy, and is equal to Sonso on health. What will you do?
Felix saw how the battle was turning in favo to the water rabbit, but Sonso just seemed to be confused. "Sonso, please, shake your head to get out of that confusion, we gotta save these pokemon and take them with nurse Joy". said Felix looking at Sonso with a worried expression in his face.
Sonso didn't seem to hear and Felix was just expecting him to pay attention and try to attack in a correct way the Azumarril. "That thing really damaged you, dude, we can't allow this once again" shouted Felix at his hippo recovering the enthusiasm, but thinking about a strategy that could stop the Azumarril. After thinking for 30 seconds, he looked at the Azumarril and said: "this is we are going to do now". Sonso looked at Felix with a big "question face" and prepared to battle once again, even though he was getting more and more tired.
"Azumarril speed is increasing, so it will hit you harder. When it's about to hit you, I can't you to use Counter and inmediately after that use a Flash to prevent Marril bothers you Curse to get stronger for the upcoming attacks". Saying this Felix just hoped Sonso understood his orders.
 
復活
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
Temple Grounds: (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: You and Patience decide to head to the Temple Grounds, a place which you realise may be prohibited to you but regardless, you journey on. As you approach the Temple after a good long walk, it seems quiet, with no one about. You walk closer, and Patience then stops deadly still, her tail straightening out, and a low hiss emits from her, sensing danger nearby. Out of nowhere, a native runs at you, a spear held tightly in his hands. The native leaps into the air and throws the spear at you, which you barely manage to dodge. Patience leaps elegantly away and lands on all fours and hisses at the Native, who picks up the spear and points it right at you before speaking in his native tongue - which you cannot understand. What will you do?
Sorry for replying so late, Persian was in the TC. >>;

"This doesn't seem so bad.. I mean.. By now, I expected to be attacked by some random pokemon, or meet up with a evil pokemon group and get one of you guys stolen. I'm actually enjoying this place." Raezin just looked up at him, alittle sad that there was no action at all, but she knew one way or another, trouble would find them. And not long after her little thought of trouble, she sensed it. Stopping dead in her tracks, her tail quickly straightened, as became more alert to her surroundings. Matt noticed her behaviour, and stopped too. Looking around, he could her nothing. A dead silence overtook the whole forest. A faint whistling came from behind him. Matt turned to see a spear flying straight towards him. Without thinking, he jumped to the ground, nearly getting hit. Raezin on the other hand, elagantly leaped to the side. Matt shuffled his way to his pokemon and away from the native. As he did that, the bush man picked up his spear and starting speaking to him in his native tounge. Then held up his spear, pointing it directly at him again. Trying to whisper softly, Matt tapped on Rae's paw, which caught her attention. "Okay girl.. I want you to Screech, in the attempt to make him drop the Spear. If he does, use a Rock Tomb to cage him in." She nodded, "But if that fails, I want you to sneak off using a Faint Attack. Then Strike him in the back of the legs. Thats if I'm not dead by then, but if I manage to get killed or captured... Just follow behind me.. Cause you're gonna be the one who's gonna have to rescue me."
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: Issuing Thorn more attacks, you ponder what could be going through that Team Cyan member’s head. Starmie simply stands in front of it’s trainer, the gem in its’ core shining quite strong. Thorn spits out an Acid at lightning speed, which lands on Starmie and begins to erode it’s skin. Starmie cries out and tries to shake it off as Thorn smirks to himself as a green aura surrounds him, his body doubling in size thus raising his attack power. Starmie quickly uses Recover, it’s health returning slightly, but Thorn takes the initiative and spits out a flurry of Bullet Seeds which pelt Starmie and knock it flying, dealing heavy damage. Starmie staggers up, it’s gem core beginning to flicker. The Team Cyan member is beginning to look worried before hastily calling out attacks, “Hydro Pump to Ice Beam Starmie! Follow up with another Minimize!” What will you do?
Gary grinned at the progress of the last round. "Great work, Thorn, keep it up!" Gary then overheard the Team Cyan member shouting his next commands to his starmie. "Hmm... Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Minimize, huh? I know just what to do!" Gary thought to himself. "Alright Thorn, here's what you need to do! Use Faint Attack once again to dodge out of the way of that Hydro Pump, and the moment you re-appear, use Bullet Seed on Starmie! Then right before it can turn around and use Ice Beam, power up a Hidden Power (Fire), but don't launch it! Simply keep charging it as you try and concentrate it in front of you, where the Ice Beam will hit. If it doesn't lose power after blocking the attack, see if you can't launch it!" Thorn nodded as he prepared to dodge the Hydro Pump. As long as he could keep wearing down the Starmie and stay away from those ice attacks, Thorn shouldn't have too many problems, he thought.
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: Deciding to leave the Masquerain and Surskit alone, you continue on your travels in the opposite direction, walking down the bank of the Jade Swamp. All is tranquil until the earth begins to shake and crack in places. You try to hold your balance as swamp water is sloshing everywhere and you are quickly soaked to the skin. The Masquerain and Surskit quickly flee the area to become safe, and you’re beginning to think you should do the same. You begin to walk slowly, as the ground shakes quite intensely until you notice a hooded figure with it’s arms in the air, a strange aura surrounding it. What will you do?
Saturn didn´t know what was happening. After a while he concluded that perhaps the figure was causing the earthquake but it didn´t looked like a Pokémon or a human. Perhaps it was other being like a demon. He could handle Pokémon and humans too but not demons so he decided that the best option was to run. He wondered if the figure would notice him but then realized that if he stayed in that place, it could find him anyway so there was nothing to lose.
 

JAF

Registered User
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

JAF: Travelling with Gyarados, you come to the base of Ruby Mountain, its getting quite dark, and the sun is beginning to set slowly. Weighing up your options, you decide to continue on and rest if you really feel tired. As you walk up the winding Mountain Path, its really quiet and theres noone in sight, not even a Zubat flying about. Gyarados then hears a noise and he alerts you by letting out a roar, hoping to scare off whoever it was. Suddenly, someone taps you on the shoulder and you turn to face a frail old lady carrying a lantern. “Oh excuse me young man. Are you lost or are ye looking for the venue for the annual Sapphire Island Water Tournament? Its rather late, are you not tired?” She looks at you intently, a smile on her face. What will you do?
Looking at the strange woman, who seemingly came out of nowhere, John shook his head, while Gyarados floated next to him, warily. "No, not tired. But what's this about a Warer Tournament? That sounds just like my type of thing," he said, as he looked up at his Gyarados, who seemed equally eager. "So, this Tournament, is there any chance you could show us the way?" he asked, "we'd really appreciate it if you could." While waiting for an answer, John returned his Gyarados, deciding he'd need all his energy if they were entering a tournament. After doing so, he turned back to the woman, and continued to wait.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As Ahiru tries to defend herself against the Carvanha, you decide to retaliate and call out attacks to Ahiru who nods in affirmative. Carvanha snaps wildly as Ahiru zips through the water at a high speed to escape it’s sharp jaws. She comes round behind the Piranha pokémon and then twirls her leek, before Cutting the fish, dealing some good damage and also leaving nasty cut across it’s back. Ahiru quacks in triumph but then backs off slightly as a red hue surrounds Carvanha, it turns to Ahiru, it’s eyes a blood red and its jaws wide open. It then launches out of the water towards Ahiru who uses her leek to use a Fury Attack, jabbing at the bigger than usual fish to barely keep it back from attacking her. Carvanha, in it’s Rage, isn’t affected too much by the attack and allows itself to be knocked back into the water, diving down before swimming towards Ahiru, full of Rage to attack again, this time it’s attack will be more powerful. What will you do?

Rivka was astounded at the large Carvanha's might and gulped as the ferocious fish allowed itself to be knocked around in its blind rage. She was up against a formidable opponent, and knew that just not any attack would stand against it; she had to plan carefully. "Ahiru," she began, trying to think of a good offensive plan, "Try to fly out of range and generate a Razor Wind towards it. Then dive-bomb it as you Fly back to it and proceed with a series of Fury Cutter slashes; the bug-type energy in that attack should help deal some damage to it."
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #23

Skrusti's group - thankyou for your patience, I will be sorting out your updator soon, whether it be me or someone new. More updates for my group for now though, enjoy.

Diamond Falls. (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: As you watch the attacks being launched and their effects, you think through your next set of commands, recalling type advantages and attack strengths. Calling out your commands to Assustador, your Scizor nods and holds both claws out in front of him and opens them, energy pouring from them, forming a Light Screen in front of him. Gyarados simply watches as the Dragon Rage continues to tear towards you and it collides with the Light Screen. Assustador’s Light Screen only barely being held back by the powerful attack. The Dragon Rage fades and Assustador’s eyes glow an intense blue yet again, trying to Leer Gyarados, it doesn’t work too well this time as Gyarados swings his tail around and smacks Assustador flying. Assustador quickly recovers in mid air and zips towards Gyarados for a Quick Attack. He slams into Gyarados’ side and knocks it off balance, only dealing light damage. Gyarados then turns to Assustador and roars loudly before releasing a mighty Flamethrower which collides with Assustador and causes strong damage, sending your Scizor plummeting to the ground in shock. Gyarados yet again waits to see if you will retaliate. What will you do?


Lapis Lake. (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: Giving Walrein his commands, you watch to see if your strategy works. Piloswine flails about as the ground begins to shake furiously, Walrein uses Defense Curl to take on the brunt of the attack, which doesn’t inflict him with too much damage. Piloswine begins to lose his cool and begins to intensify the Earthquake attack which in turn causes the ice around him to crack and break up, causing Piloswine to fall right into the Fissure. Walrein takes no time in beginning to fire an intense Blizzard to freeze over the Fissure to imprison Piloswine. As Walrein freezes the top of the Fissure, Piloswine is trying to climb out. Not to be undetermined, Walrein continues to freeze the Fissure, ice surrounding Piloswine and effectively trapping his bottom half under the Fissure, with his top half stuck out with his front legs. It groans and snorts angrily, and suddenly glows an intense yellow before firing a Thunder Wave which strikes Walrein and paralyzes him. Glacia takes a deep breath before laughing cooly, “No worries, your icey prison won’t hold Piloswine for much longer, especially as your Walrein is ravaged by paralysis!” Piloswine came off worse this round, using a lot of energy for the Earthquake, and is now pretty well stuck in the ice. Walrein took little damage but was paralysed, he used a lot of energy for Blizzard, but his health is good. What will you do?

Nash MOMO: You give Sonso your orders as quickly as possible as Azumarill tears towards Sonso, who is still slightly confused. Sonso stops still and is smacked in the back by Azumarill, and this attack hits for a lot of damage. Sonso glows red immediately, initiating a Counter attack but Azumarill is moving too quick and amazingly only manages to be afflicted with minor damage. Azumarill then stops it’s Rollout attack and overcomes it’s slight dizzyness before glaring at Sonso who vaguely remembers the attacks you had issued him. He skips past Flash and comes straight to Curse, his body glowing as his Attack and Defense capabilities sky rocket, however, his speed is sacrificed. The waters around you ripple slightly as Azumarill’s Future Sight flies from the side and smacks Sonso for good damage. Azumarill then grins and motions for the small Marill to wait on the bed of the lake for it. The mouse then spits out a glob of Toxic which wobbles over to Sonso. What will you do now?

Faiyaa: You issue more attacks, just after the Team Cyan member announces his. Starmie fires a high pressure Hydro Pump right at Thorn, but he is one step ahead and he disappears into thin air, the first part of his Faint Attack successful. Thorn then reappeared behind Starmie and the previous Growth attack further increased his Bullet Seed’s attack power as it pelted Starmie for some solid damage, knocking the Starfish Pokémon down. The Cyan member now looks very worried and suddenly, something beeps on his belt. “Saved by the bell..” he grumbles before returning Starmie and then running towards the lake, presumably towards where the Milotic statue. The Swampert burst from the Lake’s surface and the Cyan member hopped onto it as it Dived down into the depths of the lake. **For his efforts, Thorn receives 1 Level!** Psyduck then looks to you and looks worried, before telepathically speaking to you, “They must be ready to transport the Milotic Statue, please Gary, can you pursue them? That statue is what provides the Water Pokémon in the lake with the strength to fend for themselves!” What will you do?


Temple Grounds. (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: As the native points the spear in your face and shouts at you in his native tongue, you give Raezin some attacks to carry out. You cover your ears as Raezin opens her mouth and Screeches as high pitched she can, causing the native to drop his spear and scream. As the Screech stops however, the native reaches down to his ankle, which has a bangle wrapped around it with a brown looking poke ball on it. Unclipping it, he enlarges the orb and throws it to the ground, releasing a Sudowoodo which has native markings all over it’s body. It shouts, “SUDO!” before listening to attacks from the native man, which you cannot understand. Sudowoodo then releases red crosses from its mouth which Block your exits. It then rushes towards Raezin and swings it’s leg out for a Low Kick which Raezin evades by using a Faint Attack. As she reappears however, she is pummelled by a Fire Punch to the jaw, causing her to hiss in pain. What will you do?


Jade Swamp. (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: Deciding to run from the cloaked figure, you soon realise that this is a mistake as the figure’s aura diminishes and it stares right at your fleeing figure, it’s eyes glowing an intense red. It then uses Agility to get in front of you, it’s presence looms over you, being about 6 foot tall, its eyes staring straight into yours. It then jumps back and it charges a Hydro Pump, which it fires right at you knocking you flat onto your back. It then Roars loudly and rips it’s cloak off, revealing a huge Swampert. It points at your pokéballs on your belt then slams it’s fists against the ground. Seems it wants to battle. What will you do?


Ruby Mountain. (Please reply in DarkRed)

JAF: As you speak to the Old Lady she nods, “Certainly young fella, follow me”. She walks off and you begin to follow her, and she starts to speak about the tournament, sensing your curiosity. “They call it the ‘Sapphire Island Water Tournament’ Simple name I know, but we were never creative folks. Trainers come from all over to enter their Water types into this event. It is purely battles, and they say this year that the prize is a rare Water Pokémon, but rumours are rumours! I was thinking of entering my companions, but they’re quite dated and would probably get knocked about by you young’uns and your pokémon!!” She then cackles to herself as you come to the base of Ruby Mountain and begin to walk around it towards a huge wooden building. On the front is ‘Sapphire Island Water Tournament signups here’. The old lady turns to you and nods, “Well this is it. I’ll be rooting for ye young man!” You then approach the building and come to a lady, she gives you a sign-up sheet to fill in before you continue into the building:

Name:
Age:
Hometown:
Reason why you’re competing:
6 Pokémon you will enter, with levels and genders:

What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As the huge Carvanha rages towards Ahiru, you quickly issue commands and Ahiru nods as she spreads her wings wide and takes off into the sky as quickly as she can. Luckily, she managed to evade Carvanha’s advance, but the fish is still pretty annoyed. Her wings glow a bright white as energy slashes of Razor Wind fly out and scratch up Carvanha, boosting its Rage a tad and dealing some good damage. Ahiru then proceeds to divebomb the Carvanha, who leaps out of the water to meet her. The two collide in the air and bounce off each other; both taking damage. Carvanha falls back into the water whilst Ahiru regains her composure in the air. Ahiru then approaches Carvanha, her leek outstretched to use Fury Cutter; Carvanha opens it’s mouth and then fires off a Hydro Pump! It hits Ahiru in the torso and she takes some medium damage, landing in the water with a huge splash, quite dazed. Of the two, Ahiru took slightly more damage than Carvanha. Carvanha used more energy however. What will you do?
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: You issue more attacks, just after the Team Cyan member announces his. Starmie fires a high pressure Hydro Pump right at Thorn, but he is one step ahead and he disappears into thin air, the first part of his Faint Attack successful. Thorn then reappeared behind Starmie and the previous Growth attack further increased his Bullet Seed’s attack power as it pelted Starmie for some solid damage, knocking the Starfish Pokémon down. The Cyan member now looks very worried and suddenly, something beeps on his belt. “Saved by the bell..” he grumbles before returning Starmie and then running towards the lake, presumably towards where the Milotic statue. The Swampert burst from the Lake’s surface and the Cyan member hopped onto it as it Dived down into the depths of the lake. **For his efforts, Thorn receives 1 Level!** Psyduck then looks to you and looks worried, before telepathically speaking to you, “They must be ready to transport the Milotic Statue, please Gary, can you pursue them? That statue is what provides the Water Pokémon in the lake with the strength to fend for themselves!” What will you do?
Gary grinned triumphantly as the Team Cyan's Starmie was more or less defeated. "Great work Thorn! Take a break now." He then returned the Cacturne back to his ball. Kratos then turned to him and said that he should pursue the Cyan member. Gary nodded and then turned to the Psyduck and asked if he was ready to finally join his team. Gary put out a pokeball next to Kratos and smiled, "I know we can beat them together!" Then as he awaited the Psyduck's decision, he pulled out two other pokeballs. He tossed the Lure and Dive Balls over the lake, releasing Devine, his Queendra, and Aero, his mantine again. "Alright guys, I'm gonna need to Dive on Aero as we go pursue the Team Cyan member, okay? Devine, I'll be needing you for back up!"
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Emerald Jungle. (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As you jump from Tessie onto Hayley’s back, your dragon carries you out of immediate danger and therefore allowing Tessie to battle to her fullest without worrying about you getting hurt as a result. Scyther continues to launch forward, scythes ready to Slash, but Tessie opens her mouth and a blast of extremely hot air came from within her, knocking Scyther back before it could reach her, it receiving some solid damage. As Tessie closes her eyes, they reopen a bright orange and she sends a ray into the already sunny sky. Making it a Sunny Day even more so, the sun burns hotly and shines brightly down on the Emerald Jungle. As she is doing this, Scyther takes the opportunity to use another Swords Dance, raising it’s attack even stronger. Tessie then opens her mouth yet again and fires another Heat Wave. Scyther is more prepared this time and it uses Agility to speed out of the way of the Heat Wave, avoiding it completely. It then uses Double Team to create 5 clones, all of them circled around Tessie. What will you do?
OOC: CRAP! School made me miss two lots of updates! :(

Joshua watches as Tessie and Scyther stand off, the mantis trying to gain an advantage against Tessie's fiery powers. A smile adorns his face as he calls to Tessie from upon Hayley's back, her attacks for this round rolling from his tongue.

"Tessie, sniff out the real Scyther with an Odor Sleuth, then trap it inside a nice Fire Spin! Wrap this round up with a Dragonbreath!"

Joshua scanned the surrounding area for any sign of Entei, already starting to miss him even though they'd been together only a short time.


OOC: Apologies for length, don't have much time.
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Nash MOMO: You give Sonso your orders as quickly as possible as Azumarill tears towards Sonso, who is still slightly confused. Sonso stops still and is smacked in the back by Azumarill, and this attack hits for a lot of damage. Sonso glows red immediately, initiating a Counter attack but Azumarill is moving too quick and amazingly only manages to be afflicted with minor damage. Azumarill then stops it’s Rollout attack and overcomes it’s slight dizzyness before glaring at Sonso who vaguely remembers the attacks you had issued him. He skips past Flash and comes straight to Curse, his body glowing as his Attack and Defense capabilities sky rocket, however, his speed is sacrificed. The waters around you ripple slightly as Azumarill’s Future Sight flies from the side and smacks Sonso for good damage. Azumarill then grins and motions for the small Marill to wait on the bed of the lake for it. The mouse then spits out a glob of Toxic which wobbles over to Sonso. What will you do now?
“Sonso, we’re not going far doing this… This Azumarril seems to be really high levelled since we’re not being able to hit him” shouted Felix at his pokemon but it was still confused due to the damned Supersonic the Azumarril had used against him. “The Toxic is going to start its effect in some time and if Sonso doesn’t manage to hit the Azumarril and knock him out, we’re going to lose this battle and these pokémon could get really hurt with this tainted water”. Felix showed a worried expression on his face, the frustration because Sonso couldn’t follow his orders, he had to do something. “Sonso, please try to listen to me and follow my orders carefully, do whatever you can to stop your confusion, shake your head, swim around, I don’t know but please, try to listen to me and follow my orders” shouted Felix at Sonso. The only fact of seeing Sonso this hurt, made him feel bad and desperated.

“Okay, my friend, if you manage to follow my instructions this time, I’m sure this battle will finish and we will be the winners. This might be your last attacks since you could get really hurt but I think this is the only way we could win. First, start things with Amnesia to raise your special resistance, try to dodge all his attempts to attack with Teleport and when you feel ready, launch your most powerful Thunder at the Azumarril. Hopefully we could stop him and take them to the pokemon center with nurse Joy, you’ll have a good rest in your ball and in the pokemon center too if this finishes now”. Hoping Sonso had listened and understood his orders, Felix waited to see how the battle will end, if it was going to end now...
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Diamond Falls. (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: As you watch the attacks being launched and their effects, you think through your next set of commands, recalling type advantages and attack strengths. Calling out your commands to Assustador, your Scizor nods and holds both claws out in front of him and opens them, energy pouring from them, forming a Light Screen in front of him. Gyarados simply watches as the Dragon Rage continues to tear towards you and it collides with the Light Screen. Assustador’s Light Screen only barely being held back by the powerful attack. The Dragon Rage fades and Assustador’s eyes glow an intense blue yet again, trying to Leer Gyarados, it doesn’t work too well this time as Gyarados swings his tail around and smacks Assustador flying. Assustador quickly recovers in mid air and zips towards Gyarados for a Quick Attack. He slams into Gyarados’ side and knocks it off balance, only dealing light damage. Gyarados then turns to Assustador and roars loudly before releasing a mighty Flamethrower which collides with Assustador and causes strong damage, sending your Scizor plummeting to the ground in shock. Gyarados yet again waits to see if you will retaliate. What will you do?
"Assustador!", John screams, as he sees his pokemon getting hurt by a direct Flamethrower, a destructive attack against Scizor. Assustador slowly gets up, glaring at the Gyarados with rage. "Are you okay, Assustador?" John asks, worried about his condition. The armored bug smiles at his trainer, happy with his concern, and nods.
The trainer, seeing that his pokemon was ready to continue the battle, stared at the Gyarados, which was observing them carefully.
"Assustador!" John then calls to his pokemon. "We should be more careful now. First, flying towards the serpent with a Quick Attack, and get behind him. Then, quickly charge and fire another Zap Cannon. It'll probably retaliate again, so set up a Light Screen."
Assustador nodded.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: As the huge Carvanha rages towards Ahiru, you quickly issue commands and Ahiru nods as she spreads her wings wide and takes off into the sky as quickly as she can. Luckily, she managed to evade Carvanha’s advance, but the fish is still pretty annoyed. Her wings glow a bright white as energy slashes of Razor Wind fly out and scratch up Carvanha, boosting its Rage a tad and dealing some good damage. Ahiru then proceeds to divebomb the Carvanha, who leaps out of the water to meet her. The two collide in the air and bounce off each other; both taking damage. Carvanha falls back into the water whilst Ahiru regains her composure in the air. Ahiru then approaches Carvanha, her leek outstretched to use Fury Cutter; Carvanha opens it’s mouth and then fires off a Hydro Pump! It hits Ahiru in the torso and she takes some medium damage, landing in the water with a huge splash, quite dazed. Of the two, Ahiru took slightly more damage than Carvanha. Carvanha used more energy however. What will you do?
"Now it's gone 'n done it," Rivka grudgingly muttered. Alright, so it was her fault that she picked a fight with the oversized piranha, but it picked a fight with her in the first place and... she didn't care what started this fiasco any more.

"Ahiru, smack the crap outta that fish with another Fury Attack! Then, if you can, lure it to the bank and immediately create a combination of a Gust and a Sand Attack t' send it flying back and blow some dirt into its eyes at th' same time. We'll try an' win this no matter what!"
 
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4

More updates for you. Skrusti's current group - please be patient as you will be assigned with a new updator as he has left the zone. Thanks.

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Centin: As you ask Radii to approach the Golbat to explain that you wish to pass, he does so and sits in front of the large bat, whose eyes remain focused on Radii as your Octillery begins to communicate. Golbat listens, but seems to become agitated at your pokémons idea of peace making and it shrieks loudly, spreading its wings before swooping into the air. It shrieks again, it’s mouth wide open as a Confuse Ray is launched upon Radii causing him to stumble about, completely confused. Golbat then flies towards Radii, wings spread wide for a Wing Attack. What will you do?
"Ugh, I knew that a confuse status ailment would ride to my face once I get to this battle. See what I mean, Axtan, why we actually have to not do this?" Centin slowly turned to his xatu. For once, his xatu actually admitted that its trainer was right, since it had always been thinking about its trainer's faults, again and again and again, for countless times. This time, the xatu guessed that his 'knowledge' was for real. "Axtan, I need you to distract it by using night shade. Cause darkness to the area, we would want to see it, 'it' as in the confuse ray. When a small spark of light emerge, we should be able to spot it, the confuse ray I mean. Since it is light, we should be able to spot it easily within darkness. Also, if it is almost too late, teleport away from the beam of light. Axtan, got it?" before the trainer could even get an answer, his xatu already moved towards the golbat.

"Return Radii, you tried, and you deserve some rest for trying," and in returned the octillery to its lure ball. "Go, Atriel," and out came an altaria from its pokeball. "Atriel, well met with Axtan yet again, yes?" Centin had always wanted both his flying pokemon, which is his male xatu and female altaria, to bond together. It is even written in his handbook. Whether this was just coincidence, or there was still some flick of memory left in Centin, or probably some pieces of it are returning, bit by bit. The altaria let out a roar, well, a flying type hawk-like roar, and rushed to stay put. "Atriel, safeguard. We do not know when this might come in handy, but anyway, let's try it out. Then rush to the golbat, once you think Axtan has finished night shading it, sing and lull it to sleep. Be sure to have communicate with Axtan, yah?" Centin stroked the soft cotton clouds on his altaria, and then gently pushed it to sign that it was time for its turn.
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: Deciding to run from the cloaked figure, you soon realise that this is a mistake as the figure’s aura diminishes and it stares right at your fleeing figure, it’s eyes glowing an intense red. It then uses Agility to get in front of you, it’s presence looms over you, being about 6 foot tall, its eyes staring straight into yours. It then jumps back and it charges a Hydro Pump, which it fires right at you knocking you flat onto your back. It then Roars loudly and rips it’s cloak off, revealing a huge Swampert. It points at your pokéballs on your belt then slams it’s fists against the ground. Seems it wants to battle. What will you do?
Saturn sighed.

"At least I tried."

The good news were that the figure wasn´t a demon but the bad news were that it was an uberly powerful Swampert who wanted to battle. After thinking for a while, he realized there weren´t other options so he took a ball from his backpack and throwed the white and red object, opening it and releasing a red flash which transformed into a red bug with a yellow belly and a yellow face, big blue eyes and black dots on its back and one in its forehead without mentioning its four arms, all of them with white gloves. It was Borborygmos, Saturn´s Ledian. The five star Pokémon looked at the blue freak that was in front of him.

"Borborygmos, this Swampert challenged me to a battle so I chose to use you because of your power and type advantage so listen carefully: Perform a Supersonic to confuse your enemy and then, prepare your fists so you can surprise it with your Comet Punch. Finally, emit a Psybeam to show that mud fish that you can also use special attacks."
 
A lonely soul...
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Ruby Mountain. (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: Curious, you shout after the lady in pursuit of the Slowbro who had teleported into thin air. She skids to a halt as you catch up to her, asking her what her name is, and what was in that Ultra Ball. Trying to catch her breath, she grasps your hand and shakes it wildly. “My name is Mary!”. A few puffs later she continues, “My precious and beautiful Vaporeon is in that Ultra Ball. That darned Slowbro is obsessed with it. He comes and steals her too much these days!” Mary then sighs, “It was easier to catch him in the past, but lately Slowbro’s learned to Teleport..” You then enquire if there is anything you could do to help, and Mary looks at you hopefully, “I guess so missy! But have you any pokémon which would be useful against a Slowbro? We need to be able to pinpoint him and stop him from using Teleport. Oh, I wish I could have my Vaporeon back..” Mary then slips into a daydream for a few minutes, her eyes looking all of a sudden very dreaming. Snapping out of it, she then asks, “So what do you say? Whats your name missy?” What will you do?
As she listened to Mary's explanation, Andrea couldn't help but be slightly pitiful at Mary's Vaporeon. After all, a Pokémon constantly being snatched by another wild Pokémon does spell a certain doom for them...

"I'm sorry about your Vaporeon being taken away all the time," Andrea said. "However, I do believe that I can help; I do have a few Pokémon I can set out to go find her, and a majority of my Pokémon should be able to take out that Slowbro. As with stopping that Teleport attack...I'll see what I can do. But first, let me get Karasa and Koro to go search for your Vaporeon."

Karasa rose from her shoulder, gaining a few more feet in air, allowing Andrea to released one of her usual red-and-white spheres. In a moment, a black Murkrow, Koro, was along side with Karasa, awaiting for his trainer to give orders along with his companion.

"Koro, Karasa, I need you to search around this mountain to find a Slowbro that possesses an Ultra Ball," Andrea informed her two Flying-Types. "Split up to cover more ground. Karasa, if you find the Slowbro, then use a Gust to pinpoint your location and trap that Slowbro; Koro, if you find it, Thunder Wave the Slowbro then send another Thunder Wave in the sky to show where you are. If either of these signals occur, go straight there to help each other stop that Slowbro. Oh, and one more thing; don't harm the Ultra Ball, because it contains a special Pokémon inside."

Both nodding, the Murkrow and Beautifly soar up in the air, before they separated, Koro heading to the left directoin of the mountain while Karasa headed to the right.

"Oh yeah, and my name is Andrea," She commented, slightly blushing about not introducing herself first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top