• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Registered User
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Latias10: I would have loved to have given Shimmer a level for her amazing efforts but shes Level 100 - so I commend you for your efforts in your battle against Marowak ^^

Shimmer clamps her claws together, summoning up her last strength to put her all into this round. Marowak simply stands, panting heavily as Shimmer’s claws glow cerulean blue and from within them, a barrage of bubbles flew out, each one pelting Marowak and knocking him back, causing some heavy damage. Marowak staggers forward as he concentrates his energy, and then runs towards Shimmer, his arms Thrashing about and smacking her, after 2 or 3 rounds he stumbles back, ridden with confusion.

Holding his head, Marowak doesn’t even notice Shimmer’s claw swinging around, collecting water energy. She launches herself towards him and smacks him hard with her Crabhammer, sending the Ground type flying, hitting a wall and slumping down it. Shimmer stares at the Marowak, which doesn’t move, signifying a KO. Shimmer raises her claws in the air in triumph as the Quagsire descends from his throne, the crowds wildly cheering. Approaching Shimmer, he took the Bone Club from her and nodded respectfully, placing a flipper on her head, as a green aura surrounded her, healing her completely.

Suddenly, a Kadabra came running out and stood next to Quagsire as it stopped before you. The Quagsire began to speak, and the Kadabra psychically translates into your mind through telepathy so you can understand. “Catherine, what superb battling skills. That Marowak was our strongest warrior, and the crowd adored you. For your efforts I would like you to take this Mystic Water as it seems your Crawdaunt is at her maximum strength, I hope this will benefit you..” The Quagsire walked over to Shimmer and placed a Mystic Water attached to a string around Shimmer’s neck. Returning to you, Quagsire then begins again, “I brought you here to see how strong you are, and you have indeed proven to me that you are powerful. We are a colleseum, to put it frankly, we challenge trainers with our strongest Water and Ground type fighters and see how they fare.. Noone has succeeded until you, and now, we must find new fighters.” As Quagsire said this, the Swampert and Marowak stood behind him, nodding and smiling at you. “We ask that you leave and come back when you are even stronger. Treasure that Mystic Water, as it is proves to the world that your Crawdaunt is a skilled fighter. You should be proud” Shimmer then blushes slightly as she gazes at the Mystic Water. Quagsire then finishes his piece, “Is there anything you wish to say before my Kadabra teleports you back to the over world of Sapphire Island?” What will you do?
[/COLOR]
"Congrats girl you deserve the win. Keep the Mystic Water as a reward" Catherine whipered to Shimmer.

Shimmer clamp her claws together and holds up the Mystic Water as he sign of victory. "Cradaunt, daunt, daunt," she cries out to the crowd. Catherine smiled at her pokemon pleased at her hapiness, the match had worked out very well for the crab pokemon. Catherine then decided to say her last words before she was teleported.

"I must thank you guys for a wonderful match. The Marowak was a tough opponent and the match could have gone either way. We were lucky to be chosen for this event. Thank you very much," Catherine told the crowd. Shimmer sent a slight glare at her trainer when she mention "it could have gone either way" the crab pokemon thought that what matter what she would have won. Catherine gigled to herself at her pokemon's ego. She was powerful but over cofident. but that did not matter now that the match was open.

There was then a momement of silence before Shimmer started snaping her claws together and glaring at the Kadabra. It was obvious that the water pokemon wanted to leave. Her trainer waited more paitently while she wondered what was going to hapen in her next adventure in Saphire Island.
 
Fighting Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Sasuke listened with interest to the flame-haired woman as she told the story of the egg. She and the Professor had found it in a cavern on the Ruby Mountain just a few weeks ago.

Sasuke then looked to the blue-haired man, who was also donning a white lab-coat, and assumed him to be this Professor Leingod.

They had scanned, probed, x-rayed and done everything possible to find out what species of pokemon could possibly inhibit such a large and beautiful egg, but it was to no avail as some unseen force seemed to prevent them from looking inside it. Giving up, they had decided to leave it in it’s natural habitat to hatch of it’s own accord. However, as Sasuke could testify to at first hand, that plan had not gone very well, and sitting vulnerably out in the open on the precarious mountain-side had put the egg in danger - even with Machamp to protect it.

’’My name is Nel, by the way. It’s nice to meet you Sasuke,’’ the lady introduced herself rather abruptly, and smiled broadly as she nodded and took his hand to shake. Sasuke smiled back nervously, just as the blue haired Professor suddenly came over to them. While Nel and Sasuke had been talking the Professor had been walking around the egg, taking samples and placing his head against the surface, but now he approached them and began talking. ’’It has been damaged, we must transport it to the research facility! Nel! Prepare your pokemon to help!’’ Sasuke muffled a laugh at Professor Leingod’s enthusiastic tone, who ran off up the mountainside.

Nel quickly took three pokeballs from her pockets, and released three pokemon to take out the task of transporting the large egg. A Poliwrath, a Granbull, and a Swampert were all suddenly stood on the mountainside. At Nel’s command they obediently ran towards the egg, and began steadying it to transport it away. Sasuke watched as the Swampert hoisted one end of the egg up onto his back, and Poliwrath and Granbull took the other, holding it above their heads.

Nel turned to Sasuke suddenly, ’’Sasuke, the Professor is a busy man, but I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you came to help out. I know I’d like you to..’’ she said as she turned and ran to catch up with her pokemon and professor Leingod, who had already disappeared into the mist.

Sasuke stood still for a moment, then quickly took the empty Leaf and Premier balls from his waist. He withdraw Sakura and Enma, thanking them for their help as he did so, and clipped the pokeballs back to his belt before hurrying after Nel.

He caught up with her and slowed down to walk alongside. ’’You have well trained and strong pokemon there,’’ Sasuke nodded, as Swampert, Granbull and Poliwrath marched up the mountain in unison, carrying the egg above them. ’’Are they yours?’’ he asked her, then looked ahead of him for any sign of the research facility.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #24

More updates - Sorry they're a bit late, had a hectic time lately. Enjoy ^-^

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Faiyaa: Psyduck listens to you without saying a single word seemingly pondering his decision. He looks right into your eyes before he nods, closing his eyes and tapping his bill against the release trigger on the Pokéball, which turned the Psyduck into red energy, sucking him within. It doesn’t even need to shake twice. **Congratulations, you captured a Level 7 (M) Psyduck** Picking your Lure and Dive Balls from your belt, you release Devine and Aero into the lake to pursue the Team Cyan member. You climb onto Aero’s back as he summons a huge Dive Bubble around you as you descend into the lakes waters. Devine watches your back as you swim through the waters of Lapis Lake, the depths of the water being as beautiful as the view on the surface of the water. Keeping an eye out, Devine alerts you to a Swampert shooting off to the right, and Aero also alerts you to the cave that he had seen earlier. Again, you are faced with a choice, what will you do?

Nash MOMO: You decide to take the battle to the next level and order some lethal attacks. Sonso nods, the confusion finally clearing, but the Toxic attack hits him and sinks into the Slowbro’s skin. He immediately uses Amnesia and his Special Defensive capabilities rise. Azumarill grins and fires an Ice Beam which smacks Sonso in the stomach, but hardly deals any damage due to Amnesia, but because of Amnesia, Sonso had forgotten your attack order of Teleport! Azumarill is now fuming, and begins to swim rapidly through the water, glowing white for a Double Edge attack. Sonso now seizes the opportunity as his body is enveloped in a yellow aura as he begins to generate electricity. Massive thunder clouds roll in the sky above the waters of Lapis Lake and they crash down with Thunder which smacks Sonso, Azumarill and Marill all for super effective damage, due to them being underwater. The Marill is instantly fainted, ready for capture if you’d like. Azumarill and Sonso are both hanging on by a thread of health, with Sonso’s energy being on the critical line. What will you do?


Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As Scyhter stands alongside his 5 clones, he looks pretty confident. Tessie listens to your commands and nods in affirmative, using Odor Sleuth to attempt to spotlight the real Scyther. She does this with success, the Scyther on the far right being the real one - she doesn’t let on however, as she fires a deadly Fire Spin which wraps around the real Scyther, trapping it, causing the others to disappear and causing some super effective damage. A hiss of intense pain was heard as the flames diminished, but Scyther wasn’t there. Tessie looks about, trying to locate the bug with her sharp sense of smell, but is smacked with an Aerial Ace to the side, knocking her off balance, landing on her side. Scyther lands on one knee, scythe extended. Tessie stumbles back onto her feet, shaking herself gently. She then launches towards Scyther, firing a Dragonbreath right at it, but it disappears in a flash of light, completely evading the attack, some sort of Teleport attack perhaps? It lands on Tessies back and stabs her with his scythe, causing a large gash. Tessie roars loudly in pain and collapses again into the soil, blood spewing from the cut. Scyther leaps off and stands, glaring at you. There is still no sign of Entei. What will you do?


Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: After ensuring Assustador is alright, you order him some new attacks, bearing in mind how the Gyarados is acting. Nodding, Assustador launches himself up towards Gyarados with lightning speed, getting behind the large serpent and catching it off guard. Immediately, Assustador opens his claws and attempts to charge another Zap Cannon, which steadily saps at his energy. Gyarados swoops it’s head around, using Glare on Assustador, causing your Scizor to freeze up. Luckily, his Zap Cannon was 25% charged and it was released, smacking Gyarados in the chin causing it to fall into the water backwards causing some good damage. On the bad side, Assustador is now slightly paralysed. Suddenly, a Hyper Beam is launched from beneath the waters and it hits Assustador, knocking the bug from the sky, causing some moderate damage. Assustador lands on the ground in front of you, and it seems Gyarados is hiding underwater, resting after it’s intensive Hyper Beam. Luckily, you can see a red glint in the water where it’s shiny form is resting. What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: Giving Ahiru some more orders, she nods and readies herself, as does Carvanha. Ahiru flies towards Carvanha, and begins to pelt it with her leek in a Fury Attack, each hit causing some good damage. Carvanha is unable to retaliate and is knocked back into water, dazed. Ahiru then quickly swims over to the bank and hops onto it, and begins to taunt the Carvanha. Carvanha takes the bait and lets out a loud hiss, before swimming towards Ahiru, it’s huge mouth wide open ready to chomp down on her. Ahiru whips up a Gust in front of her, before kicking up a Sand Attack which is pulled into the Gust. The cleverly combined attack moves across the water and collides with Carvanha, hitting it for good damage and sending it flying back into the water. Carvanha, who regains itself then Dives underwater to regain some energy. Ahiru came out on top this round, with Carvanha losing quite a bit of health. What will you do?


Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Centin: Returning Radii and releasing Atriel, she lets out a hawk like cry. Golbat sees this as he swoops in for a Wing Attack, screeching loudly. A Dark Orb then forms out of nowhere, Golbat hits Axtan with the Wing Attack, sending the Xatu flying inside the Dark Orb, sealing your Xatu inside it, unable to break free. Golbat then grins maniacally and glares at Atriel, who backs off a bit, quickly setting up a Safeguard to protect herself from any further status ailments. She then begins to Sing harmoniously but Golbat drowns it out with a harsh Screech attack, causing your Altaria to stop and cover her ears. Golbat then swoops towards her, ready to Bite on her neck. Axtan is currently trapped inside the Dark Orb, what will you do?

Lonely Wanderer: You agree to help Mary and she grins widely as you release Koro and Karasa to help you track down the Slowbro. “Oh thank you Andrea!!” she shouts, “We could really find her this time!!” You smile politely at her as you then give Koro and Karasa their strategies for finding and alerting you to the Slowbro’s location. They both launch into the sky, splitting up but not too far away from each other. Both you and Mary wait patiently for the results. “So Andrea?” Mary asks, “How long you been training for? I guess quite a while.. Me? I’m a Pokémon trainer too - I can’t get enough of Water types!”

Koro flies around the mountain, when he notices something of interest, he swoops to the ground and notices a fragment of a Slowbro’s shell tail, its quite big and he then sees heavy footprints leading into a nearby cave. He quickly fires a Thunder Wave into the air to get your attention. Karasa also notices something of interest, this being a battered looking Vaporeon laying on the ground, blood spewing from various wounds. Startled, she fires a Gust to alert you to her location. Which of the two will you investigate first?

Sasuke: Deciding to held with Nel and Professor Leingod to the Research Facility, you withdraw Sakura and Enma back into their respective pokéballs and run after her as she follows her pokémon who are carrying the egg carefully. As you ask her about her companions, she smiles and answers, “Yes, they’re mine. I used to be a budding Pokémon trainer, I trained in Johto and obtained all 8 badges, but as I was travelling to the Johto League, I met Professor Leingod. He stopped and asked me about an egg he’d found - the same one today. When he found it, it was the size of a chicken egg, and he asked me if I could tell him anything about it. When I answered that I’d never seen it before, he went off on a tangent about how he researches peculiar pokémon related items and well, my interest grew. Therefore, I left the world of training and moved into researching. I still like to have the occasional battle- as do my pokémon, of course.” Nel nodded, “I like to balance my interests out”. Professor Leingod then began to holler, “NEL! Hurry now, we must get the egg there asap!!” Nel rolled her eyes and then turned to you, “We’ll be there soon, never mind him. I guess you’re a trainer too Sasuke? Judging by your pokémon, you’re quite experienced?” You smile nervously as she continues to chat with you, whilst Professor Leingod hollers at her to stop chit chatting, but you can see the research facility in the distance. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: You release your Ledian to battle the Swampert, who is completely psyched up for battle. Ledian starts off with a Supersonic, it’s wings beating rapidly creating a nasty sound which pierces the Swampert’s ear drums causing it to roar out in pain. It retaliates with a Mega Punch, which smacks Ledian for good damage stopping the Supersonic before Swampert got too confused. Whilst Swampert shakes it’s head, Ledian moves in for a Comet Punch, smacking the Swampert with it’s fists for some good damage, sending it back a good few feet. Ledian then moves to complete your orders by firing a Psybeam from the jewel on it’s head, but Swampert’s skin begins to glow pink as the Psybeam is returned at Ledian with twice the power; Swampert’s Mirror Coat successfully performed. Ledian is hit for some good damage whilst Swampert begins to charge an Ice Beam. What will you do?

Latias10: After congratulating Shimmer on her win, you attach the Mystic Water to her and tell the Kadabra you would like to leave after a riveting speech which gained you some strong applause. You feel pride for yourself and Shimmer as you hold onto the Psychic pokémon as you disappear into thin air, away from the Jade Swamp and the civilisation which lay beneath it. A few moments later, you reappear on Southern Beach, the sun is shining hot and it is a beautiful day. The Kadabra turns to you and nods before disappearing back to the Jade Swamp. You are now free to go to a new area, Shimmer waits for your decision. What will you do?
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Diamond Falls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: After ensuring Assustador is alright, you order him some new attacks, bearing in mind how the Gyarados is acting. Nodding, Assustador launches himself up towards Gyarados with lightning speed, getting behind the large serpent and catching it off guard. Immediately, Assustador opens his claws and attempts to charge another Zap Cannon, which steadily saps at his energy. Gyarados swoops it’s head around, using Glare on Assustador, causing your Scizor to freeze up. Luckily, his Zap Cannon was 25% charged and it was released, smacking Gyarados in the chin causing it to fall into the water backwards causing some good damage. On the bad side, Assustador is now slightly paralysed. Suddenly, a Hyper Beam is launched from beneath the waters and it hits Assustador, knocking the bug from the sky, causing some moderate damage. Assustador lands on the ground in front of you, and it seems Gyarados is hiding underwater, resting after it’s intensive Hyper Beam. Luckily, you can see a red glint in the water where it’s shiny form is resting. What will you do?

"What the!!!" John shouted, as he saw Assustador being badly damaged by the powerful Gyarados' attacks. Running towards his hurt pokemon, he took out of his backpack a purple bottle, with the word "POTION" on it.
"This is gonna hurt a bit, Assustador, just be strong..." he whispered to his pokemon, as he squeezed the bottle, the Potion making its effects. Scizor managed to succeed in containing the pain, as the wounds started to look a bit better, although not completely healed.
"What should we do?..." John then tried to think of a good strategy, as he saw a red glint moving in the water. He then remember. A lake. A waterfall. Water.
"This is almost suicide...but it's our best shot. Assustador!" he then called to his pokemon.
"This is the most crazy idea I've ever had...but still, it's my only one. First, follow me!"
The trainer started walking away from the lake, hiding behind a tree but still being capable of seeing the lake. The Scizor followed him, confused with what was gonna happen.
"Now, I want you to set up a Light Screen, right here, in front of this tree."
The Scizor was even more confused.
"Then, I want you to fly really high, above the lake and the waterfall. And finally... I want you to charge your most powerful Zap Cannon...Then, fire it against the lake!"
The Scizor stared at his trainer, a surprised expression on his face. Then, he finally understood.
"The water conducts electricity extremely well. If the Gyarados is hidden in the lake, then if you hit the lake, the attack will spread, and shock the Gyarados, even if you don't hit it directly. Then, if the attack is too powerful, and I'm kinda wet due to the waterfall, I'll be here, behind the light screen and the tree. Double protection." John stated.
Scizor completely understood the idea, and started creating the protective wall.
 

Joe

The Incredible Homer!!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: Zora nods hastily and begins to swim as quick as he can, with Ditto surprisingly swimming quite fast behind him, a ravenous look on the pink blobs face. Zora, however, swims to the surface fastest and launches out, landing on the ground in front of you with a rumble. Ditto wobbles out of the water and stand before Zora, it’s eyes filled with insatiable hunger. Licking it’s lips, it is whacked by an Ice Ball attack which Zora had quickly summoned to teach it a lesson. As Zora charges up the second Ice Ball, Ditto wobbles next to you and then begins to transform. Expecting it to transform into Zora, it’s form snakes upwards and as the light dimmed, an exact replica of you was stood there. Zora looks up, absolutely confused and doesn’t know which Joe is which. Ditto then calls out, “Its me, Joe! Listen you need to attack that Ditto with Water Gun before it attacks you pretending to be me!” Shocked, you’re unsure of what to do as Zora faces you, his eyes glaring. What on earth will you do?
Gah, sorry for not replying sooner. >>; Also, sorry for short reply.

"WTF!" shouted Joe, very internet-style, as the Ditto transformed into an exact copy of himself. Quickly thinking of what the hell he could do to stop Zora from attacking him, Joe took a Pokeball off his belt. A couple of seconds later, a Ninetales appeared in front of Joe. "Zora, it's ME, JOE, YOUR ACTUAL TRAINER. Not this knock-off Ditto-clown. Now unless, you want to not be let out of your Pokeball again for a few weeks, attack the other me with an Ice Ball. If you don't, I'll have Kyuubi put you asleep. Now come on! Attack it!" Hoping the tough...love? Orders? Whatever. Hoping it would work, Joe quickly whispered to Kyuubi to use Hypnosis if Zora didn't obey him, and waited to see what happened.
 
Fighting Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Nel smiled and nodded, and Sasuke could see the pride showing in her expression. It seemed he had said the right thing. ’’Yes, they’re mine,’’ she confirmed, and told Sasuke the story of how she used to be a budding pokemon trainer as they walked towards the research facility, with Swampet, Granbull and Poliwrath carrying the egg alongside them.

Sasuke made a concerned noise when Nel told him about how Professor Leingod had swayed her from her path, just as she was about to embark on the Johto League. ’’That’s a fascinating story,’’ he nodded, skipping to keep up with her fast pace, ’’and quite a change of direction, becoming a pokemon researcher just like that, but I hope you don’t completely lose your passion for being a trainer.’’

He was just about to tell her more about himself and his journey with pokemon when Professor Leingod hollered at them, from up ahead. ’’Nel! Hurry now, we must get the egg back, ASAP!’’ Nel sighed and rolled her eyes, clearly used to the Professor’s ways by now, and continued chatting with Sasuke. ’’Never mind him, I guess you’re a trainer too. Judging by your pokemon, you’re quite experienced?’’ she probed.

Sasuke smiled nervously, ’’Not as experienced as you,’’ he shrugged, ’’I don’t have any badges or anything..’’ he trailed off. ’’I just like travelling with my pokemon. We go wherever we please.. and do have the occasional battle from time to time.’’

Professor Leingod yelled at them again to stop chatting and up the pace, but when Sasuke looked up he could see the research facility emerging from the fog ahead of them. ’’I guess I’m like you,’’ Sasuke turned back to Nel, ’’I like to mix my interests, I’m not tied down to any one thing. Take this egg, it’s got me fascinated,’’ he admitted, which caused Nel to smirk slightly. ’’If you’d permit me to help you research it some more I’d be happy to help, in any way that I or my pokemon can,’’ he nodded enthusiastically, and looked ahead of him to see that they had now arrived at their destination.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: Giving Ahiru some more orders, she nods and readies herself, as does Carvanha. Ahiru flies towards Carvanha, and begins to pelt it with her leek in a Fury Attack, each hit causing some good damage. Carvanha is unable to retaliate and is knocked back into water, dazed. Ahiru then quickly swims over to the bank and hops onto it, and begins to taunt the Carvanha. Carvanha takes the bait and lets out a loud hiss, before swimming towards Ahiru, it’s huge mouth wide open ready to chomp down on her. Ahiru whips up a Gust in front of her, before kicking up a Sand Attack which is pulled into the Gust. The cleverly combined attack moves across the water and collides with Carvanha, hitting it for good damage and sending it flying back into the water. Carvanha, who regains itself then Dives underwater to regain some energy. Ahiru came out on top this round, with Carvanha losing quite a bit of health. What will you do?

Rivka smiled at the progress Ahiru had made for the round and how the plan had indeed worked well. The Carvanha had to take some time to recover a bit, which showed that the Farfetch'd hit it hard. Not wanting to waste an opportunity, the trainer shouted to the duck once more. "Good work, Ahiru! Now, Fly up a bit and when the fish re-surfaces, immediately divebomb it. When it tries to snap at you, try to dodge and hit it with a Quick Attack, then land another Cut on it."
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Politically Incorrect: Giving Walrein his commands, you watch to see if your strategy works. Piloswine flails about as the ground begins to shake furiously, Walrein uses Defense Curl to take on the brunt of the attack, which doesn’t inflict him with too much damage. Piloswine begins to lose his cool and begins to intensify the Earthquake attack which in turn causes the ice around him to crack and break up, causing Piloswine to fall right into the Fissure. Walrein takes no time in beginning to fire an intense Blizzard to freeze over the Fissure to imprison Piloswine. As Walrein freezes the top of the Fissure, Piloswine is trying to climb out. Not to be undetermined, Walrein continues to freeze the Fissure, ice surrounding Piloswine and effectively trapping his bottom half under the Fissure, with his top half stuck out with his front legs. It groans and snorts angrily, and suddenly glows an intense yellow before firing a Thunder Wave which strikes Walrein and paralyzes him. Glacia takes a deep breath before laughing cooly, “No worries, your icey prison won’t hold Piloswine for much longer, especially as your Walrein is ravaged by paralysis!” Piloswine came off worse this round, using a lot of energy for the Earthquake, and is now pretty well stuck in the ice. Walrein took little damage but was paralysed, he used a lot of energy for Blizzard, but his health is good. What will you do?
Stephen bites his lip as the electrical tendrils of Thunder Wave burst from Piloswine, paralyzing Walrein. However, the round had gone well for Walrein, and nothing is stopping him from attempting to finish off the opponent. Except for the paralysis, that is.

Stephen thinks for a moment, examining the options he has for the round in his head, before he decides on his plan of attack for the round. "Walrein, use Rest to recover from the paralysis and hopefully restore some energy. And then..." Stephen's voice trails off, before he thinks of another plan. "Use Snore twice to try to hold it off, using Aurora Beam if you wake up."
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Nash MOMO: You decide to take the battle to the next level and order some lethal attacks. Sonso nods, the confusion finally clearing, but the Toxic attack hits him and sinks into the Slowbro’s skin. He immediately uses Amnesia and his Special Defensive capabilities rise. Azumarill grins and fires an Ice Beam which smacks Sonso in the stomach, but hardly deals any damage due to Amnesia, but because of Amnesia, Sonso had forgotten your attack order of Teleport! Azumarill is now fuming, and begins to swim rapidly through the water, glowing white for a Double Edge attack. Sonso now seizes the opportunity as his body is enveloped in a yellow aura as he begins to generate electricity. Massive thunder clouds roll in the sky above the waters of Lapis Lake and they crash down with Thunder which smacks Sonso, Azumarill and Marill all for super effective damage, due to them being underwater. The Marill is instantly fainted, ready for capture if you’d like. Azumarill and Sonso are both hanging on by a thread of health, with Sonso’s energy being on the critical line. What will you do?[/COLOR]
"You manage to bea them, Sonso", said Felix looking at the pink hippo, fried by the Thunder. "Finish the job using a Yawn on the Azumarril so I can take him out of this tainted water". Felix looked then to the Marril, he was fainted but he decided that it was better to let him live with his friend, the Azumarril. Swimming towards him, Felix hold him between his arms to take care of him. Burnt smell could be smelled emaning from the Marrill's body. "I'm really sorry, dude, I told you I wanted to help you but you didn't listen to me".

"Sonso, you did a very good job", said Felix looking at the hippo, who barely could look at Felix, he was too tired and damaged. "But don't worry, my freind, you'll have a good time to rest after this battle". Saying this, Felix took a pokeball from his belt, ready to call Sonso back when he lulls the Azumarril to sleep.
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: Psyduck listens to you without saying a single word seemingly pondering his decision. He looks right into your eyes before he nods, closing his eyes and tapping his bill against the release trigger on the Pokéball, which turned the Psyduck into red energy, sucking him within. It doesn’t even need to shake twice. **Congratulations, you captured a Level 7 (M) Psyduck** Picking your Lure and Dive Balls from your belt, you release Devine and Aero into the lake to pursue the Team Cyan member. You climb onto Aero’s back as he summons a huge Dive Bubble around you as you descend into the lakes waters. Devine watches your back as you swim through the waters of Lapis Lake, the depths of the water being as beautiful as the view on the surface of the water. Keeping an eye out, Devine alerts you to a Swampert shooting off to the right, and Aero also alerts you to the cave that he had seen earlier. Again, you are faced with a choice, what will you do?
Gary grinned as he could feel the Psyduck's warmth enter the Pokeball. "Awesome, welcome to the team, Kratos! Who knows, maybe I'll need your assistance later, but let's take a rest for now." Clipping the pokeball safely to his belt, Gary now pulled out the other two Lure and Dive Balls, releasing Devine, his Queendra, and Aero, his Mantine. "Okay guys, let's do this! Devine, follow us for backup, okay?" She nodded and Gary hopped on Aero's back, pulling out a small wunderwater-breathing device that he stuck in his mouth, and the three promptly dove underwater. As they continued diving, they spotted the Swampert swimming off. Gary stared at it, but Aero nudged toward the cave, and Gary nodded, deciding that it was porbably better for them to go in the cave. The Team Cyan's Swampert security in the cave was now gone, and if anything, it was probably trying to lead them on a wild goose chase. He then waved Devine and motioned for her to use Smokescreen if they are ambushed.
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As Scyhter stands alongside his 5 clones, he looks pretty confident. Tessie listens to your commands and nods in affirmative, using Odor Sleuth to attempt to spotlight the real Scyther. She does this with success, the Scyther on the far right being the real one - she doesn’t let on however, as she fires a deadly Fire Spin which wraps around the real Scyther, trapping it, causing the others to disappear and causing some super effective damage. A hiss of intense pain was heard as the flames diminished, but Scyther wasn’t there. Tessie looks about, trying to locate the bug with her sharp sense of smell, but is smacked with an Aerial Ace to the side, knocking her off balance, landing on her side. Scyther lands on one knee, scythe extended. Tessie stumbles back onto her feet, shaking herself gently. She then launches towards Scyther, firing a Dragonbreath right at it, but it disappears in a flash of light, completely evading the attack, some sort of Teleport attack perhaps? It lands on Tessies back and stabs her with his scythe, causing a large gash. Tessie roars loudly in pain and collapses again into the soil, blood spewing from the cut. Scyther leaps off and stands, glaring at you. There is still no sign of Entei. What will you do?
On Hayley's back, Joshua looked around one final time for Entei, finally deciding that it wasn't worth troubling such a powerful legend simply for his sake, and he looked down on the battle, gasping at Tessie.

Leaping down from Hayley's back
(OOC: I didn't think she was too high up, so apologies if I went too far), Joshua landed beside Tessie, examining her wound, and unclipping a Pokeball from his belt. "I'm sorry girl, I should have let you rest before sending you into battle." The Arcanine whines softly, before Joshua recalls her to her ball, Joshua now desperate to get her to a Pokemon Center.

"Scyther!" he bellows, turning to the mantis. "You will pay for this dearly! Beau, time to play!" Beau the Scizor erupts from one of the spheres on Joshua's belt, ready for action. Hayley swoops down, Joshua leaping onto her back and out of Scyther's reach, unwilling to trust the mantis.

"Beau, I know you haven't battled in a while, so I hope you're not too rusty. Start off with a Shock Wave attack, to either strike it or make it waste its energies. Then race in with a Metal Claw attack, and end this round with a Thunder Punch!"
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: You release your Ledian to battle the Swampert, who is completely psyched up for battle. Ledian starts off with a Supersonic, it’s wings beating rapidly creating a nasty sound which pierces the Swampert’s ear drums causing it to roar out in pain. It retaliates with a Mega Punch, which smacks Ledian for good damage stopping the Supersonic before Swampert got too confused. Whilst Swampert shakes it’s head, Ledian moves in for a Comet Punch, smacking the Swampert with it’s fists for some good damage, sending it back a good few feet. Ledian then moves to complete your orders by firing a Psybeam from the jewel on it’s head, but Swampert’s skin begins to glow pink as the Psybeam is returned at Ledian with twice the power; Swampert’s Mirror Coat successfully performed. Ledian is hit for some good damage whilst Swampert begins to charge an Ice Beam. What will you do?
Saturn didn´t knew what to do. He never faced an opponent as strong as that Swampert before. Perhaps it was a devil afterall. But that was not an excuse for defeat. If he really possessed some skills, that would be enough to beat any challenge. Any. Borborygmos was waiting for orders but he was impatient. He always liked to crush things and this time he wouldn´t make an exception. He really liked when the "things" opposed to that idea. He crushed them anyway and that produced more joy to him. He knew that the Ice Beam that the water Pokémon was charging would cause a lot of pain. If it hit. Saturn shouted what the Ledian should do.

"Borborygmos, avoid quickly that beam by using Dig, then get out quickly and perform an Aerial Ace and hit it in the face with a new move that you learned: Mega Punch."

The red bug smiled. The fun was coming soon.
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
P/Arts and Skrusti: First off, want to commend you two for replying together and working well so far ^^

As James shouted attacks to Kage, the slightly confused ghost nodded, trying to keep the attacks clear in his mind. The Milotic was nowhere to be seen which was frustrating enough. So, the Gengar decided to charge up a Dragon Rage so he was easily prepared. A twister began to form in front of him, and he made it charge horizontally so he could easily aim a Dragonbreath through it if the Milotic were to appear. Suddenly, Kage is smacked in the back by a BubbleBeam and he turns, frustrated, the twister following his path of sight. Then, a wail was heard as the twister hit’s the Milotic. Kage then gets a bit confused and fires a Shadow Ball instead of a Dragonbreath and the Shadow Ball disintergrated the Dragon Rage as it flew through it and caught the Milotic on the tail. Wailing more, the Milotic turned to Kage and smirked, opening it’s mouth and releasing a Dragonbreath upon him, which engulfs his form dealing medium damage. The Milotic then disappears back into the depths, leaving Kage feeling slightly frustrated and still a bit confused. What will James and Kage do?

This is how it feels to be Kage, Dark Lord of the Sith:

Water surrounds him, but he does not feel it; frustration infuriates him, but he does not acknowledge it; the Dark Lord of the Sith is no longer concentrating on the battle - it is a mere technicality to him, lines in a play which he already knows the ending too. For he has had a vision; an incredible, power, dangerous vision. And he smiles. The streams and currents of the Force had, for a mere moment, opened up to allow him a glimpse of a possible future - one where an apprentice stood next to him, glowing tail twitching, electricity surrounding the pupils body...[/COLOR]

But the price of the vision is clear when the ghost becomes confused, and his overconfidence, arrogance, gives an opening in his attack patterns that he did not predict, did not worry for, did not block, and a Confuse Ray strikes him.

Because for a few moments, the ghost had seen the future, and he had not fallen here - why fight when victory is assured? But there was something he had not expected, something that had seemed so improbable that the ghost had not even considered--

The Milotic was-

pushing--

him--

back.

And the price of the vision became much more deadly. He sees another, alternate timeline, where he falls here, his ambition amounts to nothing, and his dreams fade away like a flame in the night. His life nothing more than a performance put to entertain masses.

The play goes on, the two pokemon clash, but the suspense is over. It has become a mere pantomine, as intricate and meaningless as all of the Sith Lord's existance could turn out to be.

Kage's decades of combat experience are irrelevant. His mastery of swordsplay is useless. His vast wealth of possesions, his political influence, impeccable timing, his legions of followers - all the pursuits and points of pride of which he has devoted so much of his time and attention over the long, long years since his death - are now chains hung upon his spirit, bending his neck before the axe.

Because the thought of losing all he has gained, all of his power, is what holds him down, pulls him back, and whispers words of failure into the back of his mind.

Even stars burn out...

But that fear is what makes him who he is; so when the milotic's tail flies at him, almost like lightning, Kage's doubt cracks out from the recesses of the Sith Lord's mind to knock the milotic tumbling back.

When all that power in the water-arts that the milotic can draw on is sent towards Kage in a blast of power, James's angry snarl of You couldn't save them, Kage smashes it aside.

Within that rage, there is only one concious desire that he wants.

He wants to win.

And that determination spurs him on, fuels the black flame of his heart to keep burning, roars at him charge a powerful Shadow Ball, to follow it with a Night Shade, and to attack with all the Frustration loose from every inch of his body.

The voice of doubt is still there, behind the fury, the flame, the desire, still whispering...

Even stars burn out.

But in this moment, surrounded by the Force, Kage is the brightest of suns.

This is how it feels to Kage, Dark Lord of the Sith.

For now.
 
Last edited:
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Diamond Waterfall: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts and Skrusti: First off, want to commend you two for replying together and working well so far ^^

As James shouted attacks to Kage, the slightly confused ghost nodded, trying to keep the attacks clear in his mind. The Milotic was nowhere to be seen which was frustrating enough. So, the Gengar decided to charge up a Dragon Rage so he was easily prepared. A twister began to form in front of him, and he made it charge horizontally so he could easily aim a Dragonbreath through it if the Milotic were to appear. Suddenly, Kage is smacked in the back by a BubbleBeam and he turns, frustrated, the twister following his path of sight. Then, a wail was heard as the twister hit’s the Milotic. Kage then gets a bit confused and fires a Shadow Ball instead of a Dragonbreath and the Shadow Ball disintergrated the Dragon Rage as it flew through it and caught the Milotic on the tail. Wailing more, the Milotic turned to Kage and smirked, opening it’s mouth and releasing a Dragonbreath upon him, which engulfs his form dealing medium damage. The Milotic then disappears back into the depths, leaving Kage feeling slightly frustrated and still a bit confused. What will James and Kage do?

As Aslan hissed at the Poliwrath who was taunting him, the hairs on his back stuck up. The Poliwrath narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists as his form Bulks Up. Aslan’s eyes then glowed an intense blue as Poliwrath was lifted up and hurled into a tree. Surprisingly, the Fighting type didn’t put up much of a struggle. As Poliwrath stands up, Aslan’s tail glows silver as he leaps into the air to slam his tail on the Poliwrath who grasps ahold of Aslan’s tail and begin to spin your feline around and around until he Seismic Toss’s Aslan into a small pool near the falls. Poliwrath then begins to taunt Aslan yet again, making rude gestures and shouting abuse as he emerges from the water, absolutely soaked. Aslan thinks twice about using Thunderbolt as he is soaked himself. What will Jeff do?
This is the confusion of Kage, Dark Lord of the Sith:

Water surrounds him, but he does not feel it; frustration infuriates him, but he does not acknowledge it; the Dark Lord of the Sith is no longer concentrating on the battle - it is a mere technicality to him, lines in a play which he already knows the ending too. For he has had a vision; an incredible, power, dangerous vision. And he smiles. The streams and currents of the Force had, for a mere moment, opened up to allow him a glimpse of a possible future - one where an apprentice stood next to him, glowing tail twitching, electricity surrounding the pupils body...

But the price of the vision was clear when the ghost became confused, and his overconfidence, arrogance, gave an opening in his attack patterns that he did not predict, did not worry for, did not block, and a Confuse Ray struck him.

Because for a few moments, the ghost had seen the future, and he had not fallen here - why fight when victory is assured? But there was something he had not expected, something that had seemed so improbable that the ghost had not even considered--

The Milotic was-

pushing--

him--

back.


And the price of the vision became much more deadly. He sees another, alternate timeline, where he fails here, his dreams amount to nothing, and his dreams fade away like a flame in the night. His life seemed like nothing more than a performance put to entertain masses.

The play goes on, the two pokemon - water and ghst - clash, but the suspense is over. It has become a mere pantomine, as intricate and meaningless as all of the Sith Lord's existance could turn out to be.

Kage's decades of combat experience are irrelevant. His mastery of swordsplay is useless. His vast wealth of possesions, his political influence, impeccable timing, his legions of followers - all the pursuits and points of pride of which he has devoted so much of his time and attention
over the long, long years since his death - are now chains hung upon his spirit, bending his neck before the ax.

Because the thought of losing all he had gained, all of his power, is what holds him down, pulls him back, and whispers words of failure into the back of his mind.

Even stars burn out...

But that fear is what makes him who he is; so when the milotic's tail flies at him, almost like lightning, Kage's doubt cracks out from the recesses of the Sith Lord's mind to knock the milotic tumbling back.

When all that power in the water-arts that the milotic can draw on is sent towards Kage in a blast of power, James's angry snarl of You couldn't save them for me, Kage smashes it aside.

Within that rage, there is only one concious desire that he wants.

He wants to win.

And that determination spurs him on, fuels the black flame of his heart to keep burning, roars at him charge a powerful Shadow Ball, to follow it with a Night Shade, and to attack with all the rage with Frustration loose from every inch of his body.

The voice of doubt is still there, behind the fury, the flame, the desire, still whispering...

Even stars burn out.

But in that moment, surrounded by the Force, Kage is the brightest of suns.
OOC: Beckles, thanks for letting us continue. Also, I apologize again for letting you down. I hope you have luck in finding an assistant.

Jeff watched as Aslan and Poliwrath glared each other down, neither creature showing any fear. Poliwrath then narrowed its eyes, and began to clench his fists, flexing his muscles in attempt to Bulk itself Up. Aslan took this chance to lift the Fighting-type into the air with his Psychic, throwing it against a tree.

However, the Poliwrath seemed unfazed by the attack, which made Aslan a bit mad. Running forward, his Tail hardening into something that was probably harder than Iron, and swung it towards Poliwrath. The creature caught Aslan's tail, and the Psychic Cat's eyes went wide as he felt himself being spun around in circles, before being tossed quite roughly into a pool near the falls.

Hissing, Aslan burst from the water, foregoing the order to Thunderbolt because of the water on his body. He glared at the Poliwrath, and then opened a psychic link with Jeff. The young man winced, feeling how...well...pissed he was.

<Let. Me. Rip. Him. To. Shreds.> He stated flatly.

Jeff shook his head. "I will not let you taint yourself like that, and you know it."

Aslan just growled in response.

Jeff sighed, and looked up at the Poliwrath, who was staring at Aslan, impassive. "That thing has a lot of power, but it has to have a weakness. Somewhere."

<...Ya THINK? Boy are YOU smart.>

"Shut up. Let out a Roar to show you're not afraid. Keep your distance and hit it with a Tri Attack, then Swift it."

<Fine. But if that thing comes near me again, I get to use Psychic to sprain or break something. Agreed?>

"...Agreed. Just be careful. Please."
 
A lonely soul...
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
More updates - Sorry they're a bit late, had a hectic time lately. Enjoy ^-^

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: You agree to help Mary and she grins widely as you release Koro and Karasa to help you track down the Slowbro. “Oh thank you Andrea!!” she shouts, “We could really find her this time!!” You smile politely at her as you then give Koro and Karasa their strategies for finding and alerting you to the Slowbro’s location. They both launch into the sky, splitting up but not too far away from each other. Both you and Mary wait patiently for the results. “So Andrea?” Mary asks, “How long you been training for? I guess quite a while.. Me? I’m a Pokémon trainer too - I can’t get enough of Water types!”

Koro flies around the mountain, when he notices something of interest, he swoops to the ground and notices a fragment of a Slowbro’s shell tail, its quite big and he then sees heavy footprints leading into a nearby cave. He quickly fires a Thunder Wave into the air to get your attention. Karasa also notices something of interest, this being a battered looking Vaporeon laying on the ground, blood spewing from various wounds. Startled, she fires a Gust to alert you to her location. Which of the two will you investigate first?
As Andrea waited for either signal, Mary started to strike a conversation with the female trainer as both paused at their spots. "So Andrea?" Mary asks, "How long you been training for? I guess quite a while.. Me? I'm a Pokémon trainer too - I can't get enough of Water types!"

"Yeah, I have been training Pokémon for...I guess nearly a year now," Andrea just realized to herself, whistling out loud. "My, time does surely fly when you have a large team."

As Mary remarked that she loved Water types, Andrea smiled and said, "My favorite type is Dark - my Starter was a Poochyena, who is now a very powerful Mightyena. I do have some acceptions on my team, including a Dewgong - she's a beauty, because she won a Beauty Contest when she was just a Seel. I'm hoping to enter her into higher-ranked contests soon so that she can-"

At this moment, a bolt of lightning and a twister occurred both at the same time in different locations. Seeing the dilemma, Andrea frowned as she said to herself, "Damnit, are there two Slowbros in the mountain or something?"

Bitterly sighing, Andrea turned to Mary as she came into a decision. "Mary, you go ahead and go to Karasa to see what's up, while I go to Koro. I think it'll be better this way - Koro's such a timid bird, so it'll be best if I approach him rather than you. However, you can command Karasa until I return with Koro; she's very obedient so you shall have no problem with her."
 
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
More updates - Sorry they're a bit late, had a hectic time lately. Enjoy ^-^

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Centin: Returning Radii and releasing Atriel, she lets out a hawk like cry. Golbat sees this as he swoops in for a Wing Attack, screeching loudly. A Dark Orb then forms out of nowhere, Golbat hits Axtan with the Wing Attack, sending the Xatu flying inside the Dark Orb, sealing your Xatu inside it, unable to break free. Golbat then grins maniacally and glares at Atriel, who backs off a bit, quickly setting up a Safeguard to protect herself from any further status ailments. She then begins to Sing harmoniously but Golbat drowns it out with a harsh Screech attack, causing your Altaria to stop and cover her ears. Golbat then swoops towards her, ready to Bite on her neck. Axtan is currently trapped inside the Dark Orb, what will you do?
"A dark orb? Since when, anyway, Atriel fly! Dodge that bite, now!" the trainer hurriedly commanded his altaria. The trainer then flipped the pages of his small book he was holding, as if he knew which page to flip to. "Silent now, pogeys, I need the altaria page, ah, here it is," Centin looked closer to the small scribblings written down on the seemingly ancient pages. "Freezing poison and hazardous billiards that choke and remove your pain?" the confused trainer reread the words again, but it all made no sense. Decided that he will not cram his head just trying to figure out what he wrote, he blindly commanded to the altaria, "Atriel, mist, now!" The trainer then dropped himself down to take cover from anything that was bound to appear, then tried to find something about the mysterious orb, but alas, there was nothing about orbs in the table of contents. With that, he decided to rush to the black orb himself, and will try to return the xatu back to its own pokeball, who knows what danger the black orb might bring to the xatu, or to the trainer if he touches it.
 
復活
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
Temple Grounds. (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: As the native points the spear in your face and shouts at you in his native tongue, you give Raezin some attacks to carry out. You cover your ears as Raezin opens her mouth and Screeches as high pitched she can, causing the native to drop his spear and scream. As the Screech stops however, the native reaches down to his ankle, which has a bangle wrapped around it with a brown looking poke ball on it. Unclipping it, he enlarges the orb and throws it to the ground, releasing a Sudowoodo which has native markings all over it’s body. It shouts, “SUDO!” before listening to attacks from the native man, which you cannot understand. Sudowoodo then releases red crosses from its mouth which Block your exits. It then rushes towards Raezin and swings it’s leg out for a Low Kick which Raezin evades by using a Faint Attack. As she reappears however, she is pummelled by a Fire Punch to the jaw, causing her to hiss in pain. What will you do?
Matt watched as the Sudo's Fire Punch struck Rae in the jaw. Feeling some sympathy pain, he clutched his jaw. Matt and Rae both knew this battle was going to go nowhere with offenence alone, so they'd have to use some tricks. "Bleh.. I suck with tricks and what not" Matt moaned to himself. "Okay Rae, lets remain cautious for the rest of the battle. Mimic Sudo's next move, then slink back and circle him. If he comes in for a Psysical Attack, fire off a PayDay attack right in his face. If he tried any attack that involves throwing of any objects, try to dodge at the best of your abillities, then encage him in a RockTomb."

'I'm starting to think this place if forbidden for a reason. There obviously has to be some great secret behind this place. Which means even more treasures and glory for me. I mean honestly.. Whats the worst that could happen? Sure I could get eaten by the savage people and pokemon, or I could get deported from the island. But I'd rather die than not know what could have been.' thoughts rushed around his head. 'What will come of my pokemon though? What if they enslave them? Bleh.. I've gotta keep on the sunny side. And I need alittle more defence.' Taking x1 pokeball from his belt, he summoned his newly obtained Raticate, Dinge. "Okay girl, I'm going to need to use your ears. If any other natives come pooping out the bushes, I want to scare them off with your giant fangs, or atleast give me a sign."
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #25

Thankyou for your continued patience ^-^

Diamond Falls. (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: Giving Assustador a new strategy to try out, your Scizor nods and prepares to launch it. You run behind the nearby tree for shelter as Assustador hovers in front of it and creates a Light Screen for protection for you against the impact of the upcoming attack. He then flies high into the air and raises both claws above his head, both of them open. A huge spark ignites and a massive ball of Electrical energy forms at his pincers. It grows to triple his size and you can see the strain on his energy levels. Gyarados looks up and panicks before closing it’s eyes and uses Protect as a barrier envelops it’s form. Assustador launches the attack which buzzes as it approaches the lake. It collides with the water and immense electrical sparks fly off in all directions. Luckily for you, the tendrils of electricity bounce off the Light Screen, although the barrier could only manage to take a few hits. The Light Screen fades and you are knocked unconscious. As you lay blacked out, the recoil attack had KO’ed Assustador and the Gyarados aswell. Assustador laid next to you and Gyarados; whose Protect attack had failed, laid unconscious under the waters. You wake up, and Assustador and the Shining Gyarados is no longer there. You look about and there is no sign of life; it seems they’ve been taken for some reason. What will you do?

P/Arts and Skrusti - I gave you two a second chance to continue, don’t let me down and continue to reply regularly ^-^

Kage floats in the depths, and his attack orders become known to him. Milotic’s form snakes around the water elegantly and Kage tries to lock onto her location. Suddenly, a Water Gun came from nowhere and Kage evades this - twisting his body and firing a Shadow Ball in the direction from which it came. He listened for the results - a loud wail was heard and this pleased him to no end. Following up with a Night Shade it flew through the waters but it was evaded, much to his dismay, but this would only power his Frustation further when it was time to attack again. An Ice Beam was then fired at Kage’s back, it collided and created a frozen layer over the ghost’s back. Fuming, he launched towards the Milotic, consumed with Frustration and rage, he smacks into it, causing strong damage and startling the Milotic heavily. It then retreats to the bottom of the waters, using a Recover to restore health. What will James and Kage do?

After Jeff and Aslan negotiate attack orders through a psychic link - Aslan begins to attack once more, trying to keep a level head. Aslan makes his battle spirit known as he Roars loudly, showing no fear of his powerful opponent. Poliwrath is slightly shaken up by this but merely begins to Taunt Aslan yet again, who falls prey to it, becoming even more angry. Aslan charges a Tri Attack and fires it off, but Poliwrath aims and fires a Water Gun at the Fire element part of the attack - cancelling that element out, but it wasn’t such a good idea as the Electric element overpowered the Ice and Poliwrath was shocked with strong electrical energy, causing good damage and slight paralysis. Aslan grins and then fires a flurry of Swift stars which fly towards Poliwrath, but the pokémon retaliates with it’s own Swift. The two attacks cancel out and Poliwrath then swings its fist around whilst running up to Aslan, smacking your Psychic Feline with a Mega Punch, sending Aslan flying once more near the waters. Both pokémon took some good damage, but Aslan came out ontop on the energy stakes. What will Jeff and Aslan do?


Lapis Lake. (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: Releasing Kyuubi, trying to convince your crazed Swampert that you are his real trainer, Zora kept his evil glare fixed upon you, thinking you‘re the enemy because you threatened to attack. DittoJoe then shouted at Zora “Do it!” as the mighty Swampert blasted a Water Gun which knocked you off your feet and onto your backside. Kyuubi wasted no time in leaping into the air, her eyes glowing an eerie purple, sending hypnotic waves towards Zora. Unfortunately, due to his rage, he didn’t fall asleep. Zora then roars loudly, pounding the ground with his two large fists, completely taken over by rage. He then runs towards you and Kyuubi for a Take Down attack. DittoJoe merely stands there grinning. What will you do?

Politically Incorrect: Piloswine groans loudly as it tries to dislodge itself from it’s icy prison. Glacia, for the first time in this battle looks panicked and unsure of what do to save her troubled swine. Walrein then falls asleep, restoring a good chunk of health and energy and also, restoring the paralysis status. Glacia sees this and shouts, “Piloswine try to fire an Ice Beam!” Piloswine groans and fires a half power Ice Beam which is thwarted by a Snore attack, the sound waves breaking up the ice energy in the attack. Glacia lowers her head, seeing how helpless her pokémon is. Holding out her pokéball she returns her Piloswine to safety. **I would have loved to have given you a level for Walrein’s efforts, but he is Level 100, so I can’t ^^; **

Glacia looks to you and smiles faintly, “You have proven to me your battle skills, I am impressed. Your spirit burns hot in this cool atmosphere.. I ..” Suddenly, a large shadow swept past you, leaving an icy trail behind it. Both you and Glacia stand gob smacked until Glacia realises that two of her balls are gone. “Piloswine and Jynx have been taken!” She shouts as you reach down and realise your Lapras and Shellder have been taken also. What will you do?

Nash MOMO: Trying not to overexert Sonso, you simply order him to use Yawn to lull the Azumarill to sleep so you may escort it to safety. He does this, pink bubbles floating from his mouth and popping on the Azumarills skin; the mouse too exhausted to fight back as it drops off into a peaceful slumber. You are shocked at how easily the pokémon succumbed to the attack but shrug it off as you try to work out how to get it onto dry land. What will you do?

Faiyaa: Welcoming Kratos to the team, you return him to his pokéball for a much needed rest. You then release Devi and Aero and quickly pop on a breathing device to help you in the water. You get in and you decide to go to the cave to investigate, giving Devi back up commands incase of ambush. You enter the cave tentatively, unsure of what it is that you might uncover. But you come across… nothing it seems. You swim down the cave for about 10 minutes until you come to a dead end. You sigh and prepare to turn back until Devi alerts you to a button on the wall in front of you. You push it and 2 pictures flash up on the wall; one is a Jynx, one is a Sneasel and there are 2 other buttons, one of a Regice and the other is a Shellder. A question then forms on the wall, “Of these 4 pokémon which is the odd one out? Push the button to answer”. Devi looks at you curiously as you ponder the answer. What will you decide?


Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Sasuke: As you chat with Nel, she listens to your request and smiles. “I’m sure you can join in with the research. I’ll take you on as a kind of assistant. But there’s one catch; I want to keep my passion for battles alive - would you battle me 3 on 3 sometime? Now or later, I don’t mind” You continue to walk and about 10 minutes later you come to a cave. Looking at Nel puzzled, you both walk inside where Professor Leingod flicks a switch and the cave fills with light, you see the pokémon carrying the egg inside a huge research facility, the door left open. Nel turns to you, “Lets go - or do you want that battle now?” What will you say?

Lonely Wanderer: You decide to send Mary to Karasa, while you yourself go to Koro, knowing how shy your Murkrow can be. Mary reaches Karasa and is confronted by a horrific sight - a Vaporeon laid on it’s side with blood spewing from various cuts on it’s body. Mary shrieks and runs over to it and kneels down, placing her hand onto it’s body. Suddenly it disappears and in it’s place stands a Slowking, a grin upon it’s face. It then fires a Psybeam at Karasa, knocking the Beautifly to the ground. Mary panicks, unable to find the words or courage to battle as Slowking walks towards her slowly, his finger waggling for a Metronome ..

You come to Koro and the dark bird greets you happily as he points out the Slowbro shell on the ground and you kneel down to examine it. You touch it and it disintergrates into green sand. Confused, you look into the cave and it suddenly disappears as well, melting into the mountainside. Clearly this was a trick, and Mary and Karasa are in deep trouble. You look in the general vicinity and you see Slowbro levitating over the mountain towards them. What will you do?

Centin: Atriel cannot use Mist in time and is struck in the neck by a Bite attack by Golbat, it chomps down hard and she wails in pain as blood begins to trickle from her neck after Golbat had a small suckle of blood. It swoops back as Atriel weakly fires off a Mist late and it fills the area, obscuring the view of both pokémon. You then run over to the orb and observe it. You can see dark energy swirling around it, but you cannot see Axtan. Golbat then uses Screech again and you cover your ears. Suddenly, a huge Night Shade strikes Atriel in the back. The attack came from the Dark Orb. What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: After praising Ahiru, you give her some more commands for the battle. Carvanha begins the second part of it’s attack and swims for the surface with immense power before leaping from the waters to collide with Ahiru. Ahiru is prepared however and dive bombs towards Carvanha, both of them bouncing off each other dealing normal damage. Carvanha lands in the water and then uses Swagger - causing Ahiru to become irritated and confused, but her attack capabilities rose very high. Carvanha then finishes off his assault by launching himself out of the water for a Crunch attack. Ahiru sees the fish coming but cannot remember her attack orders, so she is left wide open and is crunched upon by the large jaws of the Carvanha causing some nasty damage. Both pokémon land in the water, Ahiru’s confusion wearing off slightly. Both pokémon are beginning to feel the effects of the battle, both hanging at below average health and energy. This battle could very well end soon, what will you do?



Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Examining your Arcanine’s wounds, you decide to return her and you then release Beau - your Scizor into the battle. He stands before Scyther and the two have a stare out - each believing themselves to be the superior one. Beau is the first to move, firing a Shock Wave from his pincers which launched its way over to Scyther who span around in a Sword’s Dance; effectively cancelling out the Shock Wave and raising it’s attack power. It then launches towards Beau for a Fury Cutter, and Beau launches forwards, charging his claw with metallic energy for a Metal Claw. Their attacks meet and Beau manages to overpower the Scyther and sends it hurtling backwards from a Metal Claw to the jaw. Beau wastes no time in attacking the downed mantis with a Thunder Punch, but Scyhter uses Double Team just in time, creating only 3 clones, one of which Beau exterminates with Thunder Punch. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: You quickly give orders to Ledian who nods and immediately flies towards the ground, spinning wildly Digging deep into the soil. Swampert smirks and then fires the Ice Beam over the ground, freezing it up and blocked Ledian’s route out of the ground. About 3 inches of ice cover the hole and you look down to see Ledian looking back up at you, distressed. Ledian begins to smash itself against the ice to attempt to break it, but the bug has no luck and Swampert stands over the sealed hole and looks down at your Ledian and grins, opening it’s mouth - a huge orb of water forming - ready to fire at any possible moment. What will you do?


Temple Grounds: (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: You give Raezin some more attacks to carry out - covering all possibilities as to what the native will order. The Native then gives Sudowoodo some orders in his native tongue and Sudowoodo nods, using Bulk Up, it’s body bulking up twice it’s size.You then release Dinge to alert you of any other natives. Sudowoodo then stomps towards Raezin and she quickly uses Mimic - copying Sudowoodo’s Bulk Up for the remainder of the battle. Sudowoodo then disappears for a Faint Attack of it’s own. Raezin panicks and looks about for the Sudowoodo, but she cannot find it. It then reappears and smashes Raezin with its arm, Slamming her into the ground. Raezin looks up and fires a Pay Day which hits Sudowoodo in the face and takes a chunk out of it’s cheek which falls to the ground. What will you do?
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,532
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: Welcoming Kratos to the team, you return him to his pokéball for a much needed rest. You then release Devi and Aero and quickly pop on a breathing device to help you in the water. You get in and you decide to go to the cave to investigate, giving Devi back up commands incase of ambush. You enter the cave tentatively, unsure of what it is that you might uncover. But you come across… nothing it seems. You swim down the cave for about 10 minutes until you come to a dead end. You sigh and prepare to turn back until Devi alerts you to a button on the wall in front of you. You push it and 2 pictures flash up on the wall; one is a Jynx, one is a Sneasel and there are 2 other buttons, one of a Regice and the other is a Shellder. A question then forms on the wall, “Of these 4 pokémon which is the odd one out? Push the button to answer”. Devi looks at you curiously as you ponder the answer. What will you decide?
Gary sighed as the three of them plunged deeper into the cave, but to find nothing but darkness. When they finally gone on for too far, Gary, Aero, and Devine reached none other but a dead end. "Ah, great... just my luck," Gary mumbled through the breathing device, "Let's head back guys. Maybe we can still find that Swampert yet." However, as the three began to turn around and swim back in the other direction toward the entrance, Devine paused, staring at something that caught her eye on the wall. She let out a quick "Dra," and looked at Gary, motioning at something on the wall. "Hmm? What is it Devi?" Aero swam over to the wall, and Gary leaned forward to get a closer look at it. "It's a button..." he whispered, slowly lifting his hand up and pressing it. Instantly, four pictures form on the wall, one of a Jynx, a Sneasel, a Regice, and a Shellder. In the middle of it all, a question appeared, and Gary peered at it. Of these 4 pokemon, which is the odd one out? "Odd one out?" Gary repeated, still in a hushed voice. "Let's see... Regice is the only legendary, but that's too obvious. can't be the only non-dual type, cause of Shellder--" He paused and scratched his head, his hair gently drifting in the underwater current. "That's it! Shellder isn't an ice type, now is it? It gains the ice type once it evolves!" Devine and Aero smiled, and Gary turned to the button the had the picture of a Shellder on it. Just as before, he slowly lifted his hand and pressed his fingers against the button, waiting to see what would happen next.
 
A lonely soul...
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Thankyou for your continued patience ^-^

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: You decide to send Mary to Karasa, while you yourself go to Koro, knowing how shy your Murkrow can be. Mary reaches Karasa and is confronted by a horrific sight - a Vaporeon laid on it’s side with blood spewing from various cuts on it’s body. Mary shrieks and runs over to it and kneels down, placing her hand onto it’s body. Suddenly it disappears and in it’s place stands a Slowking, a grin upon it’s face. It then fires a Psybeam at Karasa, knocking the Beautifly to the ground. Mary panicks, unable to find the words or courage to battle as Slowking walks towards her slowly, his finger waggling for a Metronome ..

You come to Koro and the dark bird greets you happily as he points out the Slowbro shell on the ground and you kneel down to examine it. You touch it and it disintergrates into green sand. Confused, you look into the cave and it suddenly disappears as well, melting into the mountainside. Clearly this was a trick, and Mary and Karasa are in deep trouble. You look in the general vicinity and you see Slowbro levitating over the mountain towards them. What will you do?
Hold the phone...

Baffled for a moment as the shell fragment dissolves in the sand, Andrea gives a worried look at she glances up at the cavern, which shared the same fate as the piece of Slowbro shell as it also vanishes within the mountainside. Her eyes widen as the realization washed all over her; all of the objects she just saw was just an illusion to stall her time. Ugh, that Slowbro is very sneaky...But, if this was all an illusion...then where is--

Koro attracted Andrea's attention as he flapped the air and squawked awkwardly, repeatedly pointing one of his black wings up in the sky. Following the direction of his wing, Andrea gasped as she saw the target they've been searching for; the Slowbro, levitating in the air thanks to its psychic powers, was now heading for a location. And she had a sickening feeling about who was in its sight...

Crap! Karasa and Mary could be in big trouble...Andrea bit her lip as she cringed, criticizing herself for being such a naïve idiot to underestimate an enemy with psychic powers. Oh darnit, why didn't I had some of my other Pokémon make sure she would be all right...?

"Koro, we need to stop that Slowbro!" Andrea hastily said to her Murkrow, who squawked in agreement. "Look, quickly tail it and see if you can paralyze it with a Thunder Wave! If that doesn't word, try to Astonish it and see if you can delay some time for me! It doesn't matter afterwards if either of those work or not; hurry and catch up with me. I gotta go see if Mary and Karasa are okay!"

Koro didn't waste any time as he took off to the sky, flapping with all his might to face off with the Slowbro. Meanwhile, Andrea immediately dashed back to where she last saw Karasa's signal, dreading the fact on what could be happening to them at this very moment...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top