• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: You quickly give orders to Ledian who nods and immediately flies towards the ground, spinning wildly Digging deep into the soil. Swampert smirks and then fires the Ice Beam over the ground, freezing it up and blocked Ledian’s route out of the ground. About 3 inches of ice cover the hole and you look down to see Ledian looking back up at you, distressed. Ledian begins to smash itself against the ice to attempt to break it, but the bug has no luck and Swampert stands over the sealed hole and looks down at your Ledian and grins, opening it’s mouth - a huge orb of water forming - ready to fire at any possible moment. What will you do?
Saturn found himself in the same situation as before. He wondered why Swampert wasn´t tired after it used so many attacks but it wasn´t time to think about that. The blue devil was going to seal his Ledian in an ice tomb so he needed to stop it. While seeing the ice, an idea came to his mind.

"Borborygmos, use Flash to blind Swampert and then use your Dynamic Punch to break the ice. Finally, use Supersonic to torture it for all the damage it did to us."

Saturn´s strategy was simple. The Flash would be more effective because the ice was going to act like a giant piece of glass and he already knew that Swampert was sensitive to certain sounds so it was vulnerable to the Supersonic. His Ledian couldn´t agree more with the plan because he wasn´t smiling anymore. His intuition was telling him that the mud fish Pokémon was making fun of him and he didn´t liked that idea. He promised to himself that his foe would pay for that humiliaton.
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Thankyou for your continued patience ^-^

Diamond Falls. (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: Giving Assustador a new strategy to try out, your Scizor nods and prepares to launch it. You run behind the nearby tree for shelter as Assustador hovers in front of it and creates a Light Screen for protection for you against the impact of the upcoming attack. He then flies high into the air and raises both claws above his head, both of them open. A huge spark ignites and a massive ball of Electrical energy forms at his pincers. It grows to triple his size and you can see the strain on his energy levels. Gyarados looks up and panicks before closing it’s eyes and uses Protect as a barrier envelops it’s form. Assustador launches the attack which buzzes as it approaches the lake. It collides with the water and immense electrical sparks fly off in all directions. Luckily for you, the tendrils of electricity bounce off the Light Screen, although the barrier could only manage to take a few hits. The Light Screen fades and you are knocked unconscious. As you lay blacked out, the recoil attack had KO’ed Assustador and the Gyarados aswell. Assustador laid next to you and Gyarados; whose Protect attack had failed, laid unconscious under the waters. You wake up, and Assustador and the Shining Gyarados is no longer there. You look about and there is no sign of life; it seems they’ve been taken for some reason. What will you do?
"Hm....?" he grumbled, waking up from those shocking hits. "Did it work?"
The plan did work. In fact, it worked too well. The Gyarados, and Assustador, were no longer there. "Assustador? Assustador?" he called, worried as he got no answer. He wasn't there. "Someone...took them?" Thinking about this, he went near the lake, and didn't see the Gyarados. He was shiny, much more easier to find.
Grabbing one of his pokeballs, he tossed it into the air, opening, and revealing a Ludicolo. "Colo!" Dancer happily exclaimed, and started dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha. "No time for dancing, Dancer." John quickly said. "We have to find Assustador. I want you to climb the Diamond Falls [Waterfall], see if you can find him"
Ludicolo spinned, and nodded.
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: Examining your Arcanine’s wounds, you decide to return her and you then release Beau - your Scizor into the battle. He stands before Scyther and the two have a stare out - each believing themselves to be the superior one. Beau is the first to move, firing a Shock Wave from his pincers which launched its way over to Scyther who span around in a Sword’s Dance; effectively cancelling out the Shock Wave and raising it’s attack power. It then launches towards Beau for a Fury Cutter, and Beau launches forwards, charging his claw with metallic energy for a Metal Claw. Their attacks meet and Beau manages to overpower the Scyther and sends it hurtling backwards from a Metal Claw to the jaw. Beau wastes no time in attacking the downed mantis with a Thunder Punch, but Scyhter uses Double Team just in time, creating only 3 clones, one of which Beau exterminates with Thunder Punch. What will you do?
((OOC: Sorry about the small post Becki, I just couldn't think of much to write.))

Joshua watches the match with avid interest, watching as Beau easily dishes out some damage with his Metal Claw, whilst taking little to no damage in the space of a single round. He looks sadly at Tessie's ball, sorry to her that he had her fight after tiring her out on the run.

"Beau, let's take things up a notch! Destroy the remaining clones with a widespread Shock Wave! Then try another Thunderpunch, then wrap things up this round by slamming an Ice Punch in Scyther's face!"
 
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Thankyou for your continued patience ^-^

Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Centin: Atriel cannot use Mist in time and is struck in the neck by a Bite attack by Golbat, it chomps down hard and she wails in pain as blood begins to trickle from her neck after Golbat had a small suckle of blood. It swoops back as Atriel weakly fires off a Mist late and it fills the area, obscuring the view of both pokémon. You then run over to the orb and observe it. You can see dark energy swirling around it, but you cannot see Axtan. Golbat then uses Screech again and you cover your ears. Suddenly, a huge Night Shade strikes Atriel in the back. The attack came from the Dark Orb. What will you do?
"Atriel, the soft fluffy companion, page 252, I wonder what that means," while the Atriel fell down hurt, the trainer was still thinking of what the book meant, even if it was a superstition. And, the dark orb, it was in the way. Centin decided that he should try to disturb the dark orb instead, and try to save Axtan first, unsure of whether the golbat was the source of it, it probably wasn't. He then searched his bag for something, meanwhile giving orders to his altaria, "Atriel, mimic night shade, prepare it. Swift that black orb with hastening stars from your feathers." The trainer found that item, then he tossed the item to his altaria. It was a regular potion. Of course, not knowing what to do with it, the trainer then explained, "Use your beak to grab hold of that potion. You can either use it or pass it to Axtan, we'll see what happens then." The trainer himself was unsure of what to do, he held another bottle of potion in his hands, wanting to throw it into the dark orb to see what will happen, but decided not to, only to wait for Atriel's next movements.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0

Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: After praising Ahiru, you give her some more commands for the battle. Carvanha begins the second part of it’s attack and swims for the surface with immense power before leaping from the waters to collide with Ahiru. Ahiru is prepared however and dive bombs towards Carvanha, both of them bouncing off each other dealing normal damage. Carvanha lands in the water and then uses Swagger - causing Ahiru to become irritated and confused, but her attack capabilities rose very high. Carvanha then finishes off his assault by launching himself out of the water for a Crunch attack. Ahiru sees the fish coming but cannot remember her attack orders, so she is left wide open and is crunched upon by the large jaws of the Carvanha causing some nasty damage. Both pokémon land in the water, Ahiru’s confusion wearing off slightly. Both pokémon are beginning to feel the effects of the battle, both hanging at below average health and energy. This battle could very well end soon, what will you do?

Looks like we're both in the deep end, she thought as she eyed the quarrel, but that swaggering fish gave her a little attack boost, so she may have a slightly larger edge in this. She then remembered that attacking from a distance worked like a charm, so she figured that staying out of reach from the Carvanha's jaws may just be the key to victory in this battle.

"Ahiru, don't give up! Try to fly up out of its reach and hammer it with a shower of Swift stars. Then form a heavy Gust and use that to slash it with a Razor Wind!"
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Diamond Falls. (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts and Skrusti - I gave you two a second chance to continue, don’t let me down and continue to reply regularly ^-^

Kage floats in the depths, and his attack orders become known to him. Milotic’s form snakes around the water elegantly and Kage tries to lock onto her location. Suddenly, a Water Gun came from nowhere and Kage evades this - twisting his body and firing a Shadow Ball in the direction from which it came. He listened for the results - a loud wail was heard and this pleased him to no end. Following up with a Night Shade it flew through the waters but it was evaded, much to his dismay, but this would only power his Frustation further when it was time to attack again. An Ice Beam was then fired at Kage’s back, it collided and created a frozen layer over the ghost’s back. Fuming, he launched towards the Milotic, consumed with Frustration and rage, he smacks into it, causing strong damage and startling the Milotic heavily. It then retreats to the bottom of the waters, using a Recover to restore health. What will James and Kage do?

After Jeff and Aslan negotiate attack orders through a psychic link - Aslan begins to attack once more, trying to keep a level head. Aslan makes his battle spirit known as he Roars loudly, showing no fear of his powerful opponent. Poliwrath is slightly shaken up by this but merely begins to Taunt Aslan yet again, who falls prey to it, becoming even more angry. Aslan charges a Tri Attack and fires it off, but Poliwrath aims and fires a Water Gun at the Fire element part of the attack - cancelling that element out, but it wasn’t such a good idea as the Electric element overpowered the Ice and Poliwrath was shocked with strong electrical energy, causing good damage and slight paralysis. Aslan grins and then fires a flurry of Swift stars which fly towards Poliwrath, but the pokémon retaliates with it’s own Swift. The two attacks cancel out and Poliwrath then swings its fist around whilst running up to Aslan, smacking your Psychic Feline with a Mega Punch, sending Aslan flying once more near the waters. Both pokémon took some good damage, but Aslan came out ontop on the energy stakes. What will Jeff and Aslan do?
Aslan. Was. Pissed. He stalked out from the water, shaking uncontrollably with rage. His eyes began to glow blue, and the liquid covering him flew from his body, splattering onto trees, bushes, and back into the pool. He looked to Jeff, eyes blazing.

<Can I do this MY way now?> his voice thundered in Jeff's head. Jeff winced, and nodded. Aslan grunted, moving back forward to face the Poliwrath. Jeff sighed, looking around the area. There was no sign of James, and that caused him to frown. Was he still in the water? Trusting Aslan to his ideas, Jeff ran to the water's edge, peering into the dark depths.

Flashes of energy flew through the dark water, and Jeff realized a battle was going on below the surface as well as above it. Standing up, Jeff walked back over to Aslan's battle, and watched.

Meanwhile, Aslan's mind was racing. Right, that overgrown tadpole is going down, now. He thought, pacing slowly, facing the Poliwrath. Suddenly, an idea formed in his head. Got it. Slightly calmed down, Aslan opened the connection back up with Jeff, and Jeff was relieved to see he was no longer as angry as before.

<That thing loves physical attacks, so I'll start with a Curse, then I'll get some health and energy back with Morning Sun if there's a lull in fighting. If not, Psybeam. Then, end with a Psychic, twisting an arm if I have to until breaks. Sound good?>

Jeff nodded, not having to answer. Aslan knew Jeff agreed, he was inside Jeff's mind, after all. Aslan lowered himself into a pouncing position, prepared for whatever that Poliwrath could bring...
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
P/Arts and Skrusti - I gave you two a second chance to continue, don’t let me down and continue to reply regularly ^-^

Kage floats in the depths, and his attack orders become known to him. Milotic’s form snakes around the water elegantly and Kage tries to lock onto her location. Suddenly, a Water Gun came from nowhere and Kage evades this - twisting his body and firing a Shadow Ball in the direction from which it came. He listened for the results - a loud wail was heard and this pleased him to no end. Following up with a Night Shade it flew through the waters but it was evaded, much to his dismay, but this would only power his Frustation further when it was time to attack again. An Ice Beam was then fired at Kage’s back, it collided and created a frozen layer over the ghost’s back. Fuming, he launched towards the Milotic, consumed with Frustration and rage, he smacks into it, causing strong damage and startling the Milotic heavily. It then retreats to the bottom of the waters, using a Recover to restore health. What will James and Kage do?
There was a pause.

"God damn it."

James was not a happy lad. Not one bit.

The lad was still stuck in a bloody Dive bubble, barely able to see. And when he could see, it was a f*cking Milotic using Recover.

"DAMNIT!" he roared, "KAGE, USE SPITE! KILL THIS MOTHER--"

"I get it," the ghost cut in, eyes scanning the water, "And knock it with a Psychic, causing it to fall back again. Then Night Shade it, hopefully finishing it."

"..."

"You really are quite predictable."

"...Am--"

"--not.

"FUCK YOU!" Another pause. "Know what? Fine. Just finish this bloody Milotic and I don't care." He sighed. "For the love of God finish it off, I'm not even sure how I'm breathing."

"...Magic?"

"Oh come on, that's just silly."

"I'm in the middle of a lake, in a bubble, talking to a ghost and being attacked by a bloody giant-serpent-legend... thing. Sue me if my line of reality is blurred."

"Hnn. Fine." The ghost turned to the water. "Let's do this."
 
復活
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
Thankyou for your continued patience ^-^

Temple Grounds: (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: You give Raezin some more attacks to carry out - covering all possibilities as to what the native will order. The Native then gives Sudowoodo some orders in his native tongue and Sudowoodo nods, using Bulk Up, it’s body bulking up twice it’s size.You then release Dinge to alert you of any other natives. Sudowoodo then stomps towards Raezin and she quickly uses Mimic - copying Sudowoodo’s Bulk Up for the remainder of the battle. Sudowoodo then disappears for a Faint Attack of it’s own. Raezin panicks and looks about for the Sudowoodo, but she cannot find it. It then reappears and smashes Raezin with its arm, Slamming her into the ground. Raezin looks up and fires a Pay Day which hits Sudowoodo in the face and takes a chunk out of it’s cheek which falls to the ground. What will you do?
"Not such a great round, but we'll do better." Thinking of what he should do. 'I cover almost every way that it could attack, and that still wasn't good enough. I'm not thinking good enough to win this battle. Sudo's are strong, but they should be that fast. I were to somehow knock it down, that could give us the edge to win this battle.'

Trying to remember Rae's move pool, Matt decided on a plan that should work perfectly to this situation. "Okay Rae, quick! Pounce on it and use an Ice Punch directly on its face, Jump back, then use a Faint Attack. Disappear then strike from behind with all your strenght, if it somehow remains on its feet, then Hypnotise it into a deep trance. BUT if it falls to the ground, quickly use your Ice Punch on the back of its head.
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Nash MOMO: Trying not to overexert Sonso, you simply order him to use Yawn to lull the Azumarill to sleep so you may escort it to safety. He does this, pink bubbles floating from his mouth and popping on the Azumarills skin; the mouse too exhausted to fight back as it drops off into a peaceful slumber. You are shocked at how easily the pokémon succumbed to the attack but shrug it off as you try to work out how to get it onto dry land. What will you do?
Amazed of how easy had been that job for Sonso, Felix looked at the pink hippo who was breathing heavily. His health was really bad and he seemed kind of fried, however he could still give a very good fight. Picking a two purple pokéballs from his belt, Felix then pointed one of them to Sonso who dissapeared in a red flash of light with a satisfaction expresion in his face.
The other pokeball was tossed by Felix to the water revealing another hippo, this one with a shell in her head. Ligeia, Sonso's evil sister grinned at Felix like saying "who should I kill now" but Felix calmed her down and told her his orders. "Lige, I need you to take that Azumarril out of the water and after that I have to take her with nurse Joy with this Marril", said Felix pointing at the floating Marril which was fainted. Ligeia with a really bad mood sighed and stated to push the Azumarril out of the water. Felix then swam towards the Marril, picked him up and took him out of the Water.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #26

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Faiyaa: Mulling it over, you push the button with Shellder on and the voice booms out once more, “Correct! Shellder is the only Pokémon featured which has no legs..!” You shrug, hey, you still got the overall answer right, just the reasoning was slightly different, although still correct. The buttons then merge into the wall and it slides away revealing a long dark cave. At the end of the cave you can see light however and you swim down with Devi and Aero. After what seems hours of swimming you reach the light and you have come across an underwater laboratory of sorts. You see various Pokémon trapped in large glass tubes, these pokémon being a Sneasel and a Jynx. They’re both seemingly asleep and not moving an inch. You step into the room and look around - various surgical equipment are laid on a table, and you suddenly overhear what is a Team Cyan member talking to someone else. You slip into the shadows with Devi and Aero and eavesdrop. The Team Cyan member has a breathing device on and you assume that the other person does aswell.

“We managed to lose that kid, it was close but I doubt he managed to follow us.” The Team Cyan member from earlier spoke. The other man replied, “You have the Milotic statue yes?” Nodding, the Cyan member answered “Of course. Swampert dropped it off in the storeroom ready for your use!” The other man speaks once more, “Excellent job, soon our experiments can begin!” Your stomach turns when you hear this, imagining what sick things they plan to do. What will you do? Continue to listen or try something else?

Nash MOMO: You release Ligeia to help you escort the pokémon out the water. She pushes the Azumarill and you yourself go towards the Marill and hold it in your arms as you swim back to the surface. You burst from the water and get onto the bank, as Ligeia hurls the Azumarill onto the bank also. You then hear a car pull up and luckily, it’s Nurse Joy. She walks up to you and helps you up before kneeling down in shock at the injured mouse pokémon. “Dear me, what happened Felix?” she asked with a concerned tone in her voice. “Lets get these Pokémon to the Center, you can tell me the details in the car on the way back” she said as she loaded the Marill and Azumarill into the car and you got in. What will you say?



Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: After realising that it was all a trick, you noticed Slowbro levitating in the air, floating over to where Mary and Karasa were. You quickly gave Koro orders and your raven cawed and took to the sky to try to stop the psychic hippo, or at least slow it down so you can get to them before it does. You run off as Koro beats his wings frantically and flies off towards the Slowbro. Koro streamlines his body to increase his speed as he tries to catch up with the Slowbro. Noticing it’s shape, Koro opens his beak and releases a Thunder Wave - the electric tendrils envelop the Slowbro’s form but it merely breaks in two, the crafty Psychic types Substitute broken. Suddenly, the huge pokémon appeared behind Koro, and it grabbed Koro by the wing and Teleported away once again taking your Murkrow with it.

You reach Mary and Karasa just in time, and with Slowbro nowhere in sight, you assume Koro had done a great job in stalling it. The Slowking which was approaching Mary had stopped wiggling it’s finger and suddenly a huge jet of water flew from it’s mouth - the Hydro Cannon knocking Mary, yourself and Karasa to the ground like rag dolls. Slowbro then appeared, and to your horror, you see Koro’s lifeless form held tightly in it’s hand, it laughs dopily before flinging him at you, the Murkrow is completely unconscious. Slowbro then nods at Slowking as they stand together, forming Psybeams aimed right at you. Koro is KO’ed, Karasa is very weak and Mary is slipping in and out of consciousness, saying “D…dark .. Andrea… use the dark…ness…”. You feel about 50% okay. What will you do?

Centin: Atriel glows white as it tries to Mimic the Night Shade, but it fails for some reason which you can’t understand. Golbat then takes advantage of Atriel’s fumble and swoops towards her, it’s wings glowing. Golbat smacks right into your Altaria with a Steel Wing, knocking her down slightly. Golbat then swoops back around and watches you as you throw the Potion to Atriel who immediately uses it on herself to heal some health back. Golbat then shrieks loudly and fires a barrage of Sludge Bombs at Atriel which hit her in the back, the poisons beginning to ooze into her body.In retaliation, Atriel fires some Swift stars into the Dark Orb. But, the Dark Orb continues to hum and it fires a Shadow Ball which hits you and sends you flying to the ground. Golbat then readies itself to swoop down to Bite Atriel. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (please reply in SeaGreen)

Dark Scizor: Ledian nods as you give it some commands. Ledian looks right up at Swampert as it’s eyes glow an intense white, blinding the creature causing it to stumble backwards and lose concentration, cancelling it’s attack. Ledian then swings a fist back, it glowing white as the Dynamic Punch is unleashed, smashing the ice effortlessly as Ledian appears back above ground. Both pokémon are panting now, but the battle continues on nevertheless. Ledian beats it’s wings furiously as they make a dreadful sound, which causes the Swampert to cover it’s ears in pain, Roaring loudly which also startles Ledian quite a bit. The round closes with Swampert nursing a headache and Ledian feeling less confident due to the Roar which Swampert performed in retaliation to the Supersonic. What will you do?


Diamond Waterfall: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: When you awaken you are shocked to find Assustador and the Shining Gyarados have vanished, seemingly into thin air. Looking around the area you release Dancer, your Ludicolo to help you climb the Waterfall to see if they’re there. Dancer does a little jig before you both get into the water and swim towards the Waterfall. Dancer motions you to hold onto his back and you do so as your Ludicolo begins to swim frantically up the Waterfall, scaling it’s whole height taking you right to the top. At the top, you climb onto a plot of land and you are greeted with a lush landscape, filled with flowers and plants. Dancer begins to dance at the happy sight until you notice a girl sitting on her knees in the middle of this landscape, her head is in her hands and she appears to be sobbing. A Golduck is trying to comfort her. What will you do?

P/Arts and Skrusti: Aslan becomes enraged as Jeff allows the Psychic Feline to do the battle the way he wants. A dark aura surrounds Aslan as his form bulks up slightly - the curse upping his Attack and Defense but slightly lowering his Speed. This sort of sacrifice doesn’t hinder Aslan as even with the loss in speed, he won’t be sluggish. Poliwrath shudders slightly with paralysis, unable to move. Aslan senses this and closes his eyes, the ruby on his forehead glowing as the sunlight was absorbed into it, restoring a good chunk of health and energy. Feeling fresh, Aslan then charges a Psybeam and fires it towards Poliwrath, who then fires off a Bubblebeam. The two attack collides and cancel out amazingly, with shards of energy fliying in all directions. Aslan then gets pissed and glows blue as he uses his Psychic attack - Poliwrath has no chance of defending as a blue aura surrounds it, it’s arm beginning to twist beyond it’s control. A sickening snap was heard as you wince and look away. Aslan then hisses and stops, looking at it’s victim with a sadistic smile upon his features. You look and see a bone protruding from the skin of it’s left arm, Poliwrath is roaring in pain as it looks at Aslan and wiggles it’s finger furiously, using a Metronome. Who knows what will come next? What will Jeff do?

James, underwater within the Dive Bubble sighs, getting frustrated at being there, and unsure of how he is able to even breathe, but there is one thing he can see and that thing is that Milotic is Recovering right near him, and this frustrates both James and Kage to no end. Attacks are agreed and Kage glows black as Spiteful energy locks onto Milotic’s form and begins to sap it of energy to perform attacks. However, Milotic remains on the bottom of the waters, recovering. Kage begins to concentrate as a Blue aura surrounds him, and as he sends off a wave of Psychic, the Milotic glows pink as the wave is send flying back towards him, the Mirror Coat being successful. The Psychic attack smacks Kage for good damage and it stuns him. Milotic then snakes over the James and plucks him from within the Dive bubble and swims with him to the surface. Bursting from within the waters, Milotic throws James from her tail and the boy lands on his side by the edge of the water. Milotic then lands nearby and begins to Taunt Kage from above the water. James is now barely conscious and is near the other battle. What will you do?


Emerald Jungle: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: You issue orders to Beau and your Scizor nods as he opens his claws, and tendrils of electrical energy fly out and cover the entire area. As planned, this widespread Shock Wave attack causes the remaining clones to disappear as well as stun and injure the Scyther. It steps back as Beau raises a claw, it charging with Electrical energy once more and he launches himself towards the Scyther who manages to zip out of the way with a Quick Attack, but the Scyther did not attempt to attack Beau. Instead, it uses Agility and runs around, becoming nothing more than a blur. Beau narrows his eyes and then charges up an Ice Punch, holding it out to the side as he tries to lock on to the movements of the Scyther. Suddenly, he swings a claw and it clips Scyther’s wing, covering it with a light layer of ice. Scyther stops, panting, but Beau is also getting tired. What will you do?


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: You give Ahiru what could be the final orders in this battle. She nods, her confusion wearing off and takes to the air, safely away from the Carvanha’s snapping jaws. She opens her beak and fires a barrage of Swift stars which pelt the fish for some good damage, knocking it back, leaving it feeling groggy and unable to retaliate. Ahiru takes this easy opportunity and whips up a Gust which rips across the waters, and she doesn’t even need to use Razor Wind as the Gust pick up Carvanha and throws it onto the land, KO’ing it finally. ** Level up for Ahiru ** You are now free to capture the Carvanha if you wish. You congratulate Ahiru on a great battle, until a man shouts at you, “Miss! Miss! Are you okay?!” What will you do?


Temple Grounds: (Please reply in Sienna)

Silver Wind: You think hard and then give Raezin a strategy. Your Persian nods as the Sudowoodo looks curiously, as does its trainer. Immediately, Raezin pounces on the Sudowoodo but is unable to knock it’s bulky form to the ground. She then smacks it with a paw filled with Ice energy, which causes some good damage but instead of knocking it down, the Sudowoodo merely stumbles backwards. Raezin then jumps back and disappears into thin air for a Faint Attack. Raezin appears behind it, but the native calls out and Sudowoodo swings it leg around for a Low Kick and knocks Raezin flying, causing a lot of damage. Raezin gets up and then tries to Hypnotise the Sudowoodo but it then digs into the ground. What will you do?
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0


Turquoise River: (Please reply in MediumTurquoise)

Quilava Plush: You give Ahiru what could be the final orders in this battle. She nods, her confusion wearing off and takes to the air, safely away from the Carvanha’s snapping jaws. She opens her beak and fires a barrage of Swift stars which pelt the fish for some good damage, knocking it back, leaving it feeling groggy and unable to retaliate. Ahiru takes this easy opportunity and whips up a Gust which rips across the waters, and she doesn’t even need to use Razor Wind as the Gust pick up Carvanha and throws it onto the land, KO’ing it finally. ** Level up for Ahiru ** You are now free to capture the Carvanha if you wish. You congratulate Ahiru on a great battle, until a man shouts at you, “Miss! Miss! Are you okay?!” What will you do?

Enthusiastic over Ahiru's victory, Rivka cheered the triumphant Farfetch'd, quacking with joy, as she made her way back to the river's bank. "Good job! You sure taught that fish a lesson," The trainer exclaimed as she rummaged through her bag to take out a vial of Potion and sprayed the healing medicine upon the duck's wounds, putting her well-being before anything else. Unclipping Ahiru's Pokeball, Rivka then said, "You can take a rest now," then withdrew the Pokemon with a beam of crimson energy.

She was caught off-guard by a man calling to her, asking if she was okay. Looking in the direction she heard the voice from, she answered the shouts with some of her own. "Yeah, jus' got attacked by a giant Carvanha, but my Farfetch'd took care of it." Looking back to the unconscious fish, Rivka eyed it then kneeled down to reach into her backpack for a standard red and white Pokeball. Certainly she wasn't interested in owning one, but she felt she couldn't just leave it vulnerable to predators. Deciding that she'd find a home for it as soon as she had concluded her outing, Rivka threw the orb at the fallen Carvanha.
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Diamond Waterfall: (Please reply in LightBlue)

John’s Knight: When you awaken you are shocked to find Assustador and the Shining Gyarados have vanished, seemingly into thin air. Looking around the area you release Dancer, your Ludicolo to help you climb the Waterfall to see if they’re there. Dancer does a little jig before you both get into the water and swim towards the Waterfall. Dancer motions you to hold onto his back and you do so as your Ludicolo begins to swim frantically up the Waterfall, scaling it’s whole height taking you right to the top. At the top, you climb onto a plot of land and you are greeted with a lush landscape, filled with flowers and plants. Dancer begins to dance at the happy sight until you notice a girl sitting on her knees in the middle of this landscape, her head is in her hands and she appears to be sobbing. A Golduck is trying to comfort her. What will you do?
John, with the help of Dancer, climbs up the Diamond Waterfall, hoping to find Assustador, or just some signs of his passage. However, he was quite disappointed and sad, since he had found nothing. A beautiful landspace, filled with flowers and plants, made Dancer do some jiggles, extremely happy with the view. However, besides the happy landspace, there was a little girl, sitting on her knees, sobbing, while a Golduck tries to comfort her.
John walked towards the girl. Maybe one of her pokemon had been stolen as well?! John gets in front of her, and sits on his knees as well. "What's wrong?" he gently asked, and waited for an answer.
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
17
Faiyaa: Mulling it over, you push the button with Shellder on and the voice booms out once more, “Correct! Shellder is the only Pokémon featured which has no legs..!” You shrug, hey, you still got the overall answer right, just the reasoning was slightly different, although still correct. The buttons then merge into the wall and it slides away revealing a long dark cave. At the end of the cave you can see light however and you swim down with Devi and Aero. After what seems hours of swimming you reach the light and you have come across an underwater laboratory of sorts. You see various Pokémon trapped in large glass tubes, these pokémon being a Sneasel and a Jynx. They’re both seemingly asleep and not moving an inch. You step into the room and look around - various surgical equipment are laid on a table, and you suddenly overhear what is a Team Cyan member talking to someone else. You slip into the shadows with Devi and Aero and eavesdrop. The Team Cyan member has a breathing device on and you assume that the other person does aswell.

“We managed to lose that kid, it was close but I doubt he managed to follow us.” The Team Cyan member from earlier spoke. The other man replied, “You have the Milotic statue yes?” Nodding, the Cyan member answered “Of course. Swampert dropped it off in the storeroom ready for your use!” The other man speaks once more, “Excellent job, soon our experiments can begin!” Your stomach turns when you hear this, imagining what sick things they plan to do. What will you do? Continue to listen or try something else?
As the riddle answered correctly, a new cave opened up, and Gary swam in it with his two pokemon. At the end of another long, dark tunnel, they saw light ahead, which opened up to a large, underwater laboratory. Gary peered at the various machines and Devine motioned at the two pokemon in large glass tubes. "A Jynx and a Sneasel..." Gary whispered, "Just like in the riddle, odd.." Aero then bumped Gary back into the shadows of a room, and just as Gary was about to protest, he heard speaking from not far away. It was some Team Cyan members and Gary listened hard to hear them speaking something about the Milotic Statue and being ready to start the experiments. It was a now or never shot, and Gary had to take action. He then whispered in Devine's and Aero's ears, "Okay guys, let's ambush them! Aero, take them by surprise with a Tackle, and Devi, I want you to remain hidden in case we lose our element of surprise. Both of his pokemon nodded and Gary nodded as well. "Okay then, let's do this!" Gary and Aero then sprung out at the two members. "Not so fast! We're not gonna let you get away with this just yet!" he shouted, ready to help Aero pin down the Cyan members.
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)
Nash MOMO: You release Ligeia to help you escort the pokémon out the water. She pushes the Azumarill and you yourself go towards the Marill and hold it in your arms as you swim back to the surface. You burst from the water and get onto the bank, as Ligeia hurls the Azumarill onto the bank also. You then hear a car pull up and luckily, it’s Nurse Joy. She walks up to you and helps you up before kneeling down in shock at the injured mouse pokémon. “Dear me, what happened Felix?” she asked with a concerned tone in her voice. “Lets get these Pokémon to the Center, you can tell me the details in the car on the way back” she said as she loaded the Marill and Azumarill into the car and you got in. What will you say?
"Everything is okay now", those were the words Felix told the Marril on his hands, rubbing its head. Suddenly, a car noise could be heard. As it was getting closer, Felix realised the woman driving that car was nurse Joy again. When Joy saw the two mice, she barely could believe what she was seing, two water pokemon literally fried.

“Dear me, what happened, Felix?”, asked Joy as Felix closed his eyes and a tear came up from his right eye. "I'll explain you later, Joy, we should go instantly to the Pokémon Center, Sonso, my Slowbro is in the same conditions, like these Azumarril and Marril. Picking Ligeia's Psychic Ball, Felix called his pokemon back and went up to the car.

When Felix and nurse were in road towards the pokemon center, he told her about the battle and about these two little pokémon who had fough brabely to protect each other. Sadly that had cause them so much pain.

"Will they get fine?..." asked Felix to Joy.
 
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4


Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Centin: Atriel glows white as it tries to Mimic the Night Shade, but it fails for some reason which you can’t understand. Golbat then takes advantage of Atriel’s fumble and swoops towards her, it’s wings glowing. Golbat smacks right into your Altaria with a Steel Wing, knocking her down slightly. Golbat then swoops back around and watches you as you throw the Potion to Atriel who immediately uses it on herself to heal some health back. Golbat then shrieks loudly and fires a barrage of Sludge Bombs at Atriel which hit her in the back, the poisons beginning to ooze into her body.In retaliation, Atriel fires some Swift stars into the Dark Orb. But, the Dark Orb continues to hum and it fires a Shadow Ball which hits you and sends you flying to the ground. Golbat then readies itself to swoop down to Bite Atriel. What will you do?
"Geragh!!!" Centin fell to the ground after being hit by the shadow ball. His bag released itself from his hands and along with potions, the antidotes and medicinal kits dropped out from the main pocket. The other items such as TMs, berries and held items were still safe in the bag because they were located at different compartments which were sealed tighter compared to the main one, which could easily be opened and closed, anytime. He was on the one ground, injured and did not want to move himself because he was scared that he might cause an even severe pain somewhere in his joints. A potion bottle was next to him, broken with its glass shattered, with one piece next to Centin's eye, internally reflecting some blur images of the battle which was on the other side, behind Centin's back. The potion contents flowed along the way, and Centin felt uneasy, weak and could not get up while his eyes were getting blurry. He guessed some other potion bottles broke too, as he could feel the fluid flowing across his hair. Centin wanted to gave up, close his eyes, and rest, even if it was just for a minute. But then, suddenly something struck the half-dead trainer.

"Wait a second. Potions. That's right, potions. Atriel might not be able to use them, but I can. I can't reach that antidote from this position, however," the trainer tried to move, but some part of him told him not to and prevented him from doing so. Then again, an idea struck Centin's head, "Atriel, dragon breath that golbat from near distance once he is about to bite you, then immediately let out a swift when you come out." Of course, none of it made sense for the swift part for the altaria to comprehend. But Centin waited, waiting for his altaria to launch a dragon breath. Until then, his hands reached Atriel's pokeball from his belt and prepared a devastating move to return his altaria, then releasing it again from a different angle of the battle, but swift would never miss in any direction, it was planned so and thus.



For the broken potion bottles, I will reduce their numbers from my member list profile after I receive a confirmation from you that this is plausible, of course, but as said in this reply, at least a minimum of 2 bottles had to be broken. I'm pretty sure that trainer cannot use potions for his own use, but I do not intend that, the broken potion bottles are just used for replying purposes, or just to simply stimulate Centin's neurons in his brain. As for the return of the altaria, natural cure ability was not intended, but if you want that to happen..
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Dark Scizor: Ledian nods as you give it some commands. Ledian looks right up at Swampert as it’s eyes glow an intense white, blinding the creature causing it to stumble backwards and lose concentration, cancelling it’s attack. Ledian then swings a fist back, it glowing white as the Dynamic Punch is unleashed, smashing the ice effortlessly as Ledian appears back above ground. Both pokémon are panting now, but the battle continues on nevertheless. Ledian beats it’s wings furiously as they make a dreadful sound, which causes the Swampert to cover it’s ears in pain, Roaring loudly which also startles Ledian quite a bit. The round closes with Swampert nursing a headache and Ledian feeling less confident due to the Roar which Swampert performed in retaliation to the Supersonic. What will you do?
Although Saturn didn´t expected Swampert´s Roar, he was more confident. Ironically, the Roar produced a decrease of confidence on his Ledian because of his instincts that betrayed him, not his own will.

"Borborygmos, if the Supersonic caused a headache on Swampert and its Roar affected you very much, let´s see how it reacts when you use its own weapons. I know that you don´t know Roar but you can use Mimic to copy it and use it on Swampert. Then, use Comet Punch followed by a Mega Punch on its face."
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
**Notice**

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island is now closed until further notice.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top