• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:
Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As Entei spews out a barrage of flames, Tessie disappears into thin air as she dodges them completely, appearing a good distance away from where Entei had aimed its Flamethrower. Suddenly, as the time came for Entei to use Sacred Fire, its eyes glew black as dark clouds covered this area of Emerald Forest. Opening it’s mouth, flames began to emerge in the shape of a bird. However, these flames are tinged with darkness and the flames turn from a majestic orange, red and yellow to a black, blue and grey. Narius laughs loudly and proclaims, “Noble cause? Don’t make me laugh! These flames are of darkness and hate, not good and light!” With that, Entei released the dark bird of flame, which soared towards Tessie, who whimpers, sensing the immense darkness of the attack, but as she was told to take it, she stands courageously, her head lowered. The flame bird crashes into her and sends her flying, scorched by the dark flames. She lands in a heap, as the clouds clear. Struggling to stand, she howls, trying to regain her confidence. Narius grins as Entei, although drained of energy, moves to cause an Earthquake. However, Tessie moves quicker, Thrashing the beast so it falls to the ground, panting. Tessie is higher on energy than health. Entei is higher on health and is low on energy. Seems this could end soon. What will you do?
The agonising howl of Tessie sliced through the Emerald Forest, and deep into Joshua's heart. Tears began to flow freely as he collapsed to his knees, hurt by Tessie's pain almost as much as she was.

Tessie stands her ground against Entei, panting from the pain, while Joshua kneels in the earth. "I'm so sorry Tessie," he cries, tears running like rivers down his face. "I never meant that to happen to you."

A small tear ran down Tessie's face as her eyes locked into Joshua's, and their expressions flowed as one, conveying more to each other than words ever could. With Tessie's expression, Joshua found the strength to rise to his feet, ready to end this once and for all.

"Alright Tessie, let's show Narius what true power is! Use your Extremespeed to strike Entei in the side, then Thrash for all your might! End this with a Dragonbreath!"
 

Joe

The Incredible Homer!!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: As you swim to the middle of the lake, next to Marshtomp, he points down and you look. Ludicolo is sat on the bed of the lake, stroking Ditto, with a long vine emerging from his back. The flower is right in front of you and you look and there are 2 berrys - you identify them as a Sitrus Berry and theres one which you can’t recognise. Its green with a yellow stripe - sort of like a Ludicolo. Suddenly, you see Ditto pointing at you with a small blob like hand, weakly calling out “diiiittt…” Ludicolo then turns and glares right at you, its bill open wide, and you could swear you saw teeth! Suddenly, Ludicolo picks up Ditto and swallows it in one gulp. The small transforming pokemon then emerged through Ludicolo’s belly. Ludicolo then glows white as it transforms into a Marshtomp and begins to swim rapidly towards you. The vine has detached from it’s back. What will you do?
Joe watched as Marshicolitto swam towards him, and didn't have a clue what to do. For a few seconds, he was frozen, and then after a short while, he finally muttered something.
"Aw feck." He began to swim towards the shore again, while at the same time, shouting orders to Marshtomp. "Keep that thing at bay with a few Mega Punches, and try to lure it back onto dry land, maybe then we can get the upper hand!" Joe turned to look as Marshtomp, as he swam for land, and at the same time gripped another pokeball on his belt. "Get ready for your first battle," he whispered, and carried on swimming.
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:

Latias10: Shimmer clamps her claws as she rushes towards Marowak, engulfed in a white aura. She smashes right into him, knocking him onto the ground, but giving herself quite a bit of recoil damage. Trying to shake the damage off, she glares at Marowak as her right claw glows with Water energy. Swinging it around, she approaches Marowak who has just barely got up and swings to hit him with her Crabhammer, but it is met with Marowak’s Bone Club. The result is a struggle between the two pokemon, trying to break the opposing pokemon’s attack. Marowak then grins as his eyes glow blue, Leering Shimmer, she looks right into his eyes and stumbles backwards, stunned and frightened. This allows Marowak’s Bone Club to strike her and she stumbles backwards. Marowak then throws the bone but Shimmer raises her claws and Protects herself, rendering the attack useless, and uses the time to try and calm down a bit. The crowd was really excited when the two pokemon were trying to outbest each other but they’re a bit bored now with the defense tactics. Quagsire doesn’t look too pleased either. What will you do?
Catherine looked around the crowd and sighed. Was what most people want was brutal battles to the end or strajedic, well thought out battle. "Brawns over Brains," she mumbled to herself. Shimmer glared at the crowd and a smirk aperead on her face. She opened her claws and started to spray bubles at the crowd. Catherine stared at her pokemon in disbealf before trying to stop Shimmer.

"Stop I know they want action but we don't want to get in trouble," Catherine told her water crab.

Shimmer shruged and stoped her attack and turned her attion back to the ground type pokemon. She snaped her claws and looked back at her trainers for futher instructions. Catherine noded pleased that her pokemon was back on track.

"Ok Shimmer start off by bonking that Marowak with your Crabhammer then while it recovers freeze it with a Icy Wind. If it attacks with its bone protect yourself with Protect again. Who cares what the crowd thinks," Catherine instructed Shimmer.

Shimmer noded in agrement and her claw started to glow. The claw she planed to whack the Marowak silly with.
 
Arid trainer
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Lonely Wanderer said:
Okay, I owe all a thousand apologizes for delaying the updates, but I finally got them up!

~*Ruby Mountain*~ (DarkRed, please!)

~*Centin*~: Wanork chortled at you last comment, remarking, “Almost all of us who dwell within the mountain had learned how to speak the tongue of men. Some exceptions might be the cave inhabitants and the Pokémon who have low expectation. But anyway, I am wandering off with this topic; I shall take you to my band of companions who have agreed and sworn that we shall have no big conflict with the creatures who live here. If you may…”

With a hand, he indicated through a pile of bushes, and understanding this rather quickly, you followed the Machoke. With Radii gripping your leg again, you and Wanork began to track through the wilderness, always being wary of any savages that might attack you on your way to his camp. Keeping his voice low, Wanork mentioned, “I heard from the conversation with your Octillery that you wanted to go to Crystal Peak; I’ll make you a deal. If we are successful in stopping the great strife from harming this mountain, then I can give you an easy hike up to that place, since I’ve hiked up and down this mountain for nearly all my life as a daily workout.”

Wanork did not noticed how you responded with this comment, since he glanced up ahead, and shortly after you can see why; a few forms were sitting around a group of logs, clearly in a meeting talking in a deep conversation. Within this band you could see two Golbats flying above your and Wanork’s head, a Hariyama with both its hands sitting on its hip, a Graveler with all four hands resting on the its log, and a Geodude that, after you swiftly examined it, looked more like as if it was a bronze Geodude than the typical grey one. Looking around, you were slightly disappointed that they were the only members of the clan Wanork made, but you decided that it was better than nothing.

Clearing his throat, Wanork soon grabbed attention, and all the Pokémon paused to look at you and the Machoke, which make you a little nervous as of what the reply will be from them. Wanork then spoke, “I am back, my friends, with another member of the band. This human here has agreed to help us with stopping the tragedy that we have predicted. I know that he carries with him strong enough Pokémon to aid us, so don’t hold suspicion against him. He will surely be a helping hand with the Machops and the Geodudes”

All the Pokémon nodded, showing that they have accepted you, and then Wanork turned his head to look at you. “Now, before we actually begin, I need you to ask three questions,” he said. “First of all, please tell us your name. Second, reveal to us the Pokémon that you’ll want to use in the battle (BTW, your maximum is three). And finally, if you saw any Machop or Geodude on the way here that seemed to be suspicious, please speak up. And if you have questions that you want us to answer, be free to say so. Afterwards, I will tell you some information about what we will all be facing.”

What is your response?
"Och, och, och," Centin's octillery is trembling. "Aw, relax Radii. They are just regular hangout club members. Just like you with Denulge, Axtan, Atriel, Hemy and Skarsvalg. You all are intimate right? That's how it feels like to be in a club," he told his octillery while wiping some ground dust off its tentacles. That gave his octillery confidence, not because it was afraid of the pokemon, but because it could not stand upright being rarely moving on land, let alone a mountain it had to traverse which is very high above sea level.

"Oh right, you guys needed some information? Right, right, allow me. I am Centin, a somewhat regular pokemon trainer. Me? Well, actually I don't really remember much about myself. But that's stretching far away from your question, isn't it? I'll be using my octillery, spheal and xatu along this journey," answered Centin, thus releasing his pokemon from their pokeballs. "Xa, xa, xa, ör, ör, ör" the sounds emitted by his pokemon. His xatu was enjoying the atmosphere, whereas his spheal, was not that fascinated.

"Machops or geodudes, you say? I guess I saw one on the way. Now which one was it again? Hmm, I guess machops have arms, but so does geodudes. What about legs? Yeah, I don't think it legs. Wait a minute, it has, or not? Then it's dull. Duh, both are not bright obviously. Does it have hair? Let me think, I don't know...Ah, my memory, eragh...must..not..think..too..much..," slowly his words fade in volume and with that Centin bent down on his knees and his palm on his forehead. "Och? Xa....ör?" his pokemon started to come near him. Centin released his other arm, signalling an 'I'm alright sign' to his pokemon, which was very well known by them. "Ah, Wanork. I'm sorry about that, I cannot think too much. Well, it's better not for me to explain it to you, it might get..confusing. So, let's just say I did meet one of them," Centin stood back up slowly and gathered by backpack and pokemon and is ready to listen to Wanork's instructions. It then cleared a thought to Centin's mind, "Oh yeah, one more thing Wanork. You don't have to show me the route to Crystal Peak anymore. It's fine, I don't think my pokemon would really want to go there, not since I experienced it myself, the difficulties of hiking I mean. So, we are all here just to help. Besides, my pokemon could use some experience on these mountains."
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

Quilava Plush:​

Jeremiah smiles and nods as he takes your hand and begins to drag you a few feet forward before he lets go and just stares into space and begins to talk simply and clearly. “You may not considered yourself the requirements of the person I’m looking for, but you’ll fit the bill,” he jokes as he reaches into his pocket and brings out a pocket watch of sorts. Its shiny silver with a little twisty top to change the time on it, on the cover is a symbol of what appears to be a Regirock. He pushes a button on the front which flips it open revealing a normal analogue clock with a seconds and minutes hand as well as the numbers written around the side in roman numerals. He places it in your hands and smiles happily. “This is a pocket watch, when ever your in trouble press the top bit, don’t worry its not magic or anything,” he winks. *Obtained Regirock Pocket Watch*. Jeremiah walks away a few steps and looks back and waves his arm. “Come on then!” he says rather rudely but in a friendly way. “We’re off the to the Temple Grounds, any questions before we go?”

What will you do now?

(Note remember when you arrive at the Temple Grounds your colour will be that of that area and your update placed under that heading, just a reminder.)​



"Mmn, nothing to ask right now; I guess once we investigate the crime scene I'll have questions for 'ya." After the debriefing, Rivka examines the odd instrument and eyeballs the details, letting her thumb slip to the top of it, wanting to push it to see what happens. But... damn conscience! She'd be crying Mightyena if she did it.

"So... we're gonna have a date with Regirock, I see. This should be fun!" Rivka says as she looks down to her Nuzleaf. "You ready, Retsu? ...Ahh, don't be so reluctant!~" She pats him on the head to his surprise, then lifts him up to her left shoulder for the journey to the Temple Grounds.
 
復活
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
0
With a confused look on his face, Matt found himself on the Southern Beach. Looking around to see where he should head next, he decided to head toward Sapphire Village. Picking a pokeball from his belt, Matt released his venomous flower, Vileplume. Shaking his giant petals, he let out a loud joyful "Vile!". Patting one of his petals, Matt mentioned that they were heading to the Sapphire Village. Vileplume shook hard as a sign of approvement. Breathing in the fresh sea breeze, Matt and Vileplume strolled along the beach, searching for a pathway for the village.

Finally finding a sign that read “Sapphire Island” with a little arrow pointing north, into the jungle. Matt turned to Vileplume and spoke, "Well.. Heres hoping we don't get attack by a crazy jungle hermit". Vileplume looked on in terror, but let out a evil "Plume" to show he wasn't scared. "You know he might peel our flesh, and rip out our eyeballs." Getting even more scared, Vileplume shot out some Razor sharp Leaves, cutting a few bushes. Letting out a laugh, Matt entered the dense jungle.
 
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour - LimeGreen)

John’s Knight:​

(You can you know just say he evolved and RP with a Vigoroth, but I’ll evolve it in your update then. Just to be fun ;D)

Sleepy looks up to you, his body begins to glow, he becomes taller, his arms change into two long furry claws with sharp ends, however his eyes become angry with rage as he looks at you. You can sense that Vigoroth is a furious and pretty deadly Pokemon. Vigoroth’s claw begins to pulse with electrical energy as he swipes at Aipom causing thunder damage and knocking the poor monkey back into the nearest tree. Aipom screams at the top of its lungs “AIPOM!!!!!” its mouth wide open and its sharp teeth showing as Aipom uses its tail to point threateningly at Sleepy (or whatever his new name is). The Aipom then charges at Vigoroth glowing orange with rage, Aipom smashes into Vigoroth and causes serious damage to both Pokemon, it appears it used Double-edge. Aipom lands on the ground slightly tired, however he notices Vigoroth getting ready for its Scratch onslaught and jumps back to its feet. Vigoroth then runs at Aipom and scratches again and again, Aipom avoiding a few though, both Pokemon stare at each other sinisterly as you watch on at your new more powerful Pokemon.

What will you do now?
John saw how this round went, and was extremely surprised and happy about his cute sleepyhead Slakoth evolutio, which is now a tough and violent Vigoroth!
"I think I'm gonna call you...Furioso!", John said to his new pokemon, which smiled, meaning he liked the name.
"Now, Furioso! Uproar, followed by some Fury Swipes, then Thunderpunch again!"
 
Eureka seveN
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Solarsaur REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Waves of ocean water break gently on the shore, and a light wind picks up, cooling you down. A flock of Wingull flies overhead, searching for any food scraps they can get their hands on. Er...beaks. Wings? Whatever. Krabby scuttle along the shore, being harassed by said Wingull. Suddenly, a group of Krabby skedaddly in front of you, barring your way. You notice yourself to be boxed in by the little buggers. There's at least 50 of them!

They begin to advance slowly, pincers clicking, as they let out their odd cry. "Cookie...COOKIE!" Before they reach you, however, an opening appears straight down the middle of them, right in front of you, and a rather large Kinglar stalks forward, massive pincer clacking loudly. A crown made of seaweed and kelp adorns its head, and it glares at you. "COOOOOOOKIE!" It bellows, before slamming its claw into the sand, obviously demanding why you dare tread on its domain.
Adam stared at the enormous Kingler and the multiple Krabby surrounding it. He continued to move his head, now looking closely at the crown made of seaweed and kelp. Scratching his head, he wondered if they wanted cookies, which he didn't have.

"Sorry, your majesty. I didn't know that this is your land. Oh, yeah, if you want cookies... I don't have any." Adam said, shyly. "I'll do anything you want to make it up to you."

Adam moved his hand behind his back and grabbed a very small Pokeball, not enlarged yet. He moved it to his jacket pocket, leaving it in an easy-to-reach area. Shortly after that, he continued to stare at the King Kingler, which made him think of crab cake for a short bit.

"I guess, if you want, I could go find you cookies, but I doubt there are any on this island. So.... NO COOKIES FOR YOU." he added.
 
Registered User
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
712
Reaction score
0
With a flash and a bang, a trainer appears at the foot of the Ruby Montain, along with a large, floating idol, named Gog. Shaking his head to clear the teleportaition induced disorientation, Ben dons a grim smile at the prospect of trekking through the large mountain. Gog, however, floats indiferrently next to him, occasionaly rotating his large head to catch a glimpse of the mountain with all of his large eyes. Turning to his partner, Ben cocks his head, waiting for Gog's assesment of the situation.

<It appears quite steep.> he says, directly into his trainers head.

"Thats it?" says Ben, "thats all you have to say?"

Ben's eye twitches. "You told me that you were coming to offer your expert exploring advice and all you can say is "It appears steep?""

Gog's eyes all blink once. <yes. that is all.>

Sighing exasperatedly, Ben shakes his head than clambers up onto Gogs expansive head.

"Well than, Up Ship." He murmurs, mouth set in a thin lipped line. At this, Gog, indiferent to his trainers indignance, starts up the mountain.
 
:~Midnight Blue Moon~:
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Lonely Wanderer said:
Okay, I owe all a thousand apologizes for delaying the updates, but I finally got them up!

~*Emerald Forest*~ (LimeGreen, please!)

Alilatias: Deciding that it was best for Hikari to step back and let Faltzer finish the job, your electric dog disappeared back into the orb in your hand. Your Swellow up in the air continued to circle around you, and deciding that it was best to give the instructions out now, you explain to Faltzer on what he needed to do to defeat the Aipom. Nodding his red, white, and blue head, your speedy bird took off, awaiting the Aipom to come off from the tree.

Becoming aware of your choice to change your partner, the Aipom merely leaps from the tree as Faltzer’s form is suddenly surrounded by mere copies of himself, making it more complicated to distinguish from the real Swellow. However, you soon come to grasp that this Aipom was smarter than you had underestimated; standing on his tail to keep it balanced, the creature swung around once, sending razor-sharp stars all over the place. Since Swift doesn’t easily missed, a group of the pointed objects struck Faltzer right across the chest, making him shriek in pain as his other forms vanished. Lines of scarlet fluid started to form where the stars hit, and this seemed to be the boost of energy that suddenly turned the tide of battle.

With his eyes blazing utter hatred for attacking him, Faltzer spreads out his large wings. With blinding speed, he soared in the air, striking the Aipom hard on the front body with Flying-Type damage, the Wing Attack causing a critical hit on Aipom’s weak point. Staggering backwards, Aipom is practically vulnerable at this point, giving room for the Quick Attack that Faltzer carried out, his health decreasing at a dramatic rate. However, you can tell that the Aipom isn’t entirely done yet, but within two rounds if all else should go good, the Aipom should faint.

What will you do?
OOC: Gah! I can't think of anything witty in this reply... >>;

"Okay... The little chimp is smarter than I thought..."

Soruta really didn't think that the Aipom would be this difficult to defeat, but then again, monkeys are sort of like humans. After all, we do have the same way of thinking, although for some reason, humans advanced faster, leaving the chimps behind in the evolutionary race.

And Faltzer has wings. So what's the point of all this?

In a short moment, Soruta began issuing orders again, confident that some monkey confined to the ground would not defeat a majestic bird in midair, unless the monkey was actually smart enough to JUMP on Faltzer.

"Faltzer! You're doing great! Let's try this again! As soon as you see the Aipom try to attack, dodge the attack with the speed of your Quick Attack, and quickly counterattack with an Icy Wind! Aim for the tail! After that, try to confuse the Aipom with a Supersonic!"
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
My Group:

As you may, or may not know. I've been doing a college course in Childcare for the past 2 years. In these upcoming 3 weeks, my course is ending and my college workload is HUGE. I won't be doing updates until I feel like the majority of my work is done as I need all my work done by the 22nd June or I'm stuffed, to be honest.

Thanks for hopefully understanding.

~ Becki
 
Still Alive
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
~Turquoise River~ (Colour - MediumTurquoise)

Timeless River:​

You command Drift’s new attacks as Sonia just stares and begins to play on her flute; however this time a dissonant tune, the water in the river becomes violent, as it sends six large streams of water up into the air. You are completely surrounded by water, finding it harder and harder to breathe each second you feel yourself fading away as your eyes close and Drift vanishes from your sight.

You open your eyes slowly, your arms are spread out to both sides of you, as well as your legs, you look around and notice two Aqua guards blocking the nearest door out of this room. The room is dark mostly, two windows are placed high up on the left and right side walls, you can’t seem to move any muscle in your body however you are chained (vertically) to what appears to be a large slab of concrete. The door whooshes open and two people walk in, one a woman with bright blue hair and a leader Aqua uniform on and the other a bloke with an aqua suit on. The both laugh as the guy brings out a jar, containing within it a strange purple sphere and three tentacles sticking out of it. “Thank Sonia for capturing you,” he says sarcastically as he begins to unscrew the lid. “This is a Tentacool parasite we created loaded with some very reactive chemicals, we need someone to test this out on, of course a Tentacool will be growing inside of you but we need to see what the chemicals effects are on humans,” the woman explains as the man pulls out the sphere of Tentacool-ness and places it on your stomach. It sits there for a second and then begins to dig its way into your body. It finally vanishes, the skin it tore while digging seems to heal its self up almost instantly. You begin to squirm and wriggle about as you can feel it move through your body until it suddenly stops. You take a deep breath as your vision begins to go blurry.

“Note, it has taken effect, now lets go and leave this mutating child here,” the guy says snobbishly as everyone leaves and the chains snap off leaving you lying on the table. Two small tentacles burst their way through your stomach and begin to wriggle, each second they get slightly longer as the Tentacool gets bigger and bigger, its actually living off you now. You look over at the door and you can barely make out the arrow signs on it, “Left: Bosses Headquarters, Right: Laboratory” you read not knowing which way to go right now. But the Tentacool is growing and feeding, if you don’t fix it soon it could burst out of you and well that wouldn’t be good.

What will you do now?

Any questions or I missed you out, pm me, IM me or whatever.
Tetsu cringed as the creature squirmed and crawled into his body. The skin that was split immeditly healed up upon its complete entry, leaving no trace of injury or change. I wonder what caused it to do that... Chemicals...? Tetsu thought. Tetsu could feel the being make its way through his intestines. He shook and squirmed as the parisite moved throught his intestines. The parisite suddenly stopped, and the man snidely made a note about its progress. The chains that bound Tetsu snapped, sending him to the table in front of him. The Tentacool's tentcals were protruding from him now. He cringed at the sight, but shook it off. He sat up, which took a good deal of energy with the parisite feeding of of him. He tried to make out the signs hanging over the fork in the hall. Labratory... That sounds right. Tetsu thought after a while. With all the strenght he could muster, he stood, and started to walk down the hall to the Lab.
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Dark Scizor: Izumi looks up at you, her blind eyes glowing blue as she nods, ready to take you to him. Hopping in front of you, she leads the way through a side-gate made of logs. You look about, the area is covered in flames, and rainbow-coloured beams are flying everywhere. You see many battles, including ones between Machamps and Alakazams, Hypnos and Hariyamas and theres an Espeon battling Enma! You rush with Izumi to Enma, who is surrounded by a purple aura cringing in pain .. “Human .. Please help..” he pleads as the Espeon narrows her eyes and strengthens her Psychic attack, causing the Fighting King to pass out. She smirks then proclaims through a Psychic link “WE HAVE TRIUMPHED! There is noone left to fight..” But she then looks at you, “Who are you?..” she questions. Izumi bounces up and down, in an annoyed manner. What will you do?
Saturn was shocked. He underestimated the war between the tribes. Now, he wasn´t sure if his plan was going to work but it was too late to change his mind. He took a ball from his backpack and released one of his bug Pokémon. The red flash of the Pokéball indicated that the Pokémon was out and when it dissipated, a yellow being with black stripes in its body, with big red eyes, needles instead of arms and transparent wings appeared. You didn´t have to be an expert to know that it was a Beedrill. Initially, Saturn´s Beedrill was defeated by a Mankey before meeting Enma. After resting for a while in his ball, the poison bee was fully recovered and more stronger. Saturn turned to the Espeon to reply to her question.

"I am here to stop this senseless war. I am going to give you the opportunity to return peacefully to your home and forget about the incident. If not, you must face the consequences."

Saturn knew that they were going to laugh at him and refuse to leave so that´s why he released his Beedrill.

"Szadek, if that Espeon tries to attack me, use Twineedle followed by a multiple Fury Cutter on her so she can learn good modals."

The bug was confused at first when he heard the orders but then he remembered that his trainer changed his nickname. The bloodthirsty bee focused on the purple cat, waiting for the worst and ready to attack.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
We are the Pirates
Who don't do anything!
We just stay at home
and lie around...

Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Fabuvinny REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Unfortunatly, the Shellder is not ready to give up. It leaps from the water, blasting all three of you with an ICE BEAM, giving poor Tangle a headache and freezing Mary to the sand around her. Giggling, the small bivalve then begins to zoom around in circles, quite pleased with its actions. It hops up from the water a couple more times, spitting a mass of water at you each time.

Angry, Tangle wobbles, but looks back to you for guidance, wondering if it should once again attack the Shellder before you continue to search the beach, or whether to just run for it.

??? What will you do ???

Solarsaur

The Kingler stares at you, before slamming its dense claw into the sand again, bellowing out another loud "COOOOOKIIIIIIIIE." Unable to understand what it wanted, you can only stare at it. It glares at you, and then backs up, and a small Krabby walks forward. It raises a claw into a 'ready' position, and it looks like the little fella wants to battle you. This could be some sort of crazy ritual that all Krabby must face when they reach a certain age, battling against a trainer-owned Pokemon to test their strength as some sort of rite of passage...

...or, it could be the crab Pokemon were just plain stupid. Hell, you don't f*cking know anything besides the fact the crab in front of you wants to fight. The remaining Krabby and Kingler back off, giving ample room for a battle, and suddenly the Krabby begin to chant their name, either being really annoying or cheering on their small representative. Your opponent looks at you, murder in its eye.

What will you do?

Little Sis

*whisper* after Stacey's adventure, this is my favourite, although that might change soon, depending on how things go. I love reading your replies :3

~~~~~

Deciding that going out to see what the Wailord wants is the best idea at the moment, you tell Haruki to help you swim out to it. The water is cold, making you gasp and then shiver as soon as it touches you, making your clothes stick to you like flypaper. The wind continues to howl, and rain continues to fall, although now soaked you can't really feel a difference between ocean spray and rain drops. Haruki pops through a crest of a wave in front of you, and you cling to him, hoping the small Corsola can help you safely out to the waiting behemoth. Haruki powers his little legs, you aiding him as best you can, and you slowly start to move through the ocean.

Waves crash over you, pushing you under the surface, but each time this happens, Haruki struggles and manages to get your head above water again. The Wailord sits, unmoving, ahead of you, and you realize you're almost there. Haruki continues to swim as hard as he can, dragging you along behind him, and finally make it to the whale Pokemon. One large eye glances down at you, and then the creature begins to slowly sink into the water. The waves it makes while sinking push you back a little bit, and finally, it's now eye level with you.

The Wailord stares at you, and faintly, you can hear some sort of music drifting through the air. It's very faint, like coming from a vast distance away. Suddenly, water begins to swirl around you, sucking you down, down into the depths of the ocean...

~ Later ~

Something cold touches your cheek, followed by more cold things hitting your arms and legs. You open your eyes but almost immediatly close them as the glare of sun is too great. Turning your head, you open them more gingerly, letting your eyes get used to the light, and you discover you're lying in a snowbank. You stand up, brushing the snow that had fell on you off, and look around. You see nothing worth noting in the area save for a lamp post, which looks strangely out of place in the middle of the forest you're in. You walk over to it, and touch it to make sure it's real. The metal is coated with ice, but you know it's real. It has to be.

You turn, looking around, and notice two trails, one heading east towards some mountains, the other west, deeper into the woods. You hear a squeak, and look down to find Haruki staring up at you. He smiles, glad to know you're alright, and then begins to look around as well, unfamiliar with this strange place. You can stay at the lamp post and look around some more, or you can take one of the two trails to explore the area. What will you do?


Ocean Waters & Reefs Please reply in Aqua

ZoraJolteon REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Tropious nods, letting out a soft grunt as it twists itself around. Tropious flaps its broad wings, and small circular leaves fly from it, instantly severing the rope from the raft. Dusclops glares at the large grass-type before a zigzag bolt of ghost energy blasts from his eyes, striking the dino on the chest and sending it reeling. It regains its composure, and begins to glow a faint white. Suddenly, a large wave forms behind the craft, before slamming down and knocking you into the sea.

Way to go, you managed to knock yourself into the water and piss off a Dusclops, who looks ready to murder Tropius. Zora R Prophetic my arse. Zora R Wet and Tropius R about ready to get beat by a Dusclops. What will you do now?


Devon Settlement Please reply in Gray

MG REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Fredrick grins, and nods. "All right then. I know your Sneasel can be very quiet, but I must warn you. When I say so, be quiet. Try not to make any sounds. These Beedrill are picky as to who enters their land, and to piss them off would be...quite bad, on our part." Fredrick warns, before turning and beginning to walk off. He stops for a few seconds to converse with a gaurd, who hands Fredrick some sort of ball, and a clipboard, as well as a backpack. With a curt nod, he continues on, and you follow him into the forest.

Buzzing and creaking greet your ears, obvious signs of life in the lush aboreal verdance. Small insects flit about, mosquitos pestering you endlessly. Getting annoyed at them, you about order Sneasel to do something about it, knowing its attacks could annihalate them, when Fredrick crouches down beside a tree, motioning you to do the same.

"Alright..." He whispers. "We're getting close. Be sure not to make any noises, and to follow my orders exactly. If we do this right, we'll get out of this alive." A little stunned by the words "get out of this alive," you stare at Fredrick as he pulls the pack off his back. With a small grunt, he lifts a machine out of it, and begins to fiddle with it. "This machine gives off the same pheromones as the rest of the Beedrill hoarde here. It should allow us to get very, very close to the creatures without disturbing them." He explains.

Quite suddenly, a the buzzing sound filled the air, more than normal, and a group of Beedrill appeared. Immediatly, they stopped flying, and turned to stare straight at you. Fredrick turns white, and gives you the universal "oh shit" look. "It's...it's not working..." He stammers out. Immediatly, the group clang their spears together, and begin charging down, the three of them headed straight for you.

What will you do?


Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

As Pinsir continued to pant, Lucius gathered water energy between his ethereal hands, forming a mass of pulsing water. He then lobs it at Pinsir, who twists and rolls to the side, managing to avoid the attack. Hissing, the bug stands up on shaky legs before charging forward again, gathering yet more energy on the ends of his pincirs. Lucius lets out another cackle, before breathing in and blowing a heavy breath towards the Pinsir, laced with ice crystals and snow. Shivering, the ICY WIND serves to slow Pinsir's charge, but not halt it completely.

Peeved that the bug hasn't fainted yet, Lucius strikes again with twin thunderbolts of ghost energy from his eyes, striking Pinsir head on...who continues to charge. He thrusts his horns into Lucius, who flies backwards, slamming into a tree. Lucius lets out a cry of pain, the MEGAHORN attack hitting him in the chest, causing a great amount of damage to the ghost. Pinsir cackles, standing up straight, breath now coming in more slowly.

"You're powerful...I grant you that." Pinsir says, staring at Lucius. "But come on, I've just gotten my second wind Ghost. Let's see what else you have." Lucius gets up slowly, beginning to feel the burn of battle infect him. His chest is hurting badly, and his energy is getting lower with every round. Pinsir, on the other hand, seems to have found a hidden reserve of energy, and he's ready for round two.

...What will you do...?


Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

Becki REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Your Pokemon begin to move, but Hanson holds up a hand. "Hold on..." He looks around, and then looks to the sky. A flock of birds erupt into the air as clouds billow to life overhead, black and menacing, and a wind begins to howl in the distance. "Aw...SHIT!" Hanson yells out. "Listen, we'll have to finish our battle another time, but there's no doubt you would've won. Right now, however, I have to GO!" He quickly returns his two Pokemon, and takes off through the forest. Intrigued, you return Rini and Sakura and follow him.

Rain begins to fall, light at first, but then it begins to fall faster. Heavy drops pound down like hailstones, thankfully the trees provide cover and you rarely get hit. You see Hanson up ahead near some sort of flourescent light, scrambling around in the dirt. Must be what he was researching. Glancing up, he nods. "Figures you would follow. You see, I was here watching berry growth, trying to find out the best conditions in which to grow them, but a storm like this would ruin everything. But it's odd..storms like these don't just pop up, there's a warning."

He looks back down and begins scrabbling in the dirt, pulling up small seeds and placing them in a metal suitcase. "There, all done!" He says, latching the case tightly. "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Will you go with him, or try and make it to the village/settlment?


Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

Thed

As you walked on the lakeshore, ripples floated freely over the calm water, an easterly wind beginning to blow. Shivering, you hold Validius tighter, and quicken your pace. More roars begin to echo around the area, and you soon find yourself running, unsure of what to do. As you get closer, the Pokemon spot you and cry out in alarm, beginning to scatter, except for a large, crayfish type creature. A large star adorns its forhead, and it bellows out its name. "CRAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

You skid to a stop yards away from the Water-and-Dark type, who stares at you, as eyes pop out from the darkness around you. The Crawdaunt glares at you, and slams a large claw coated in blue energy into the sand, sending sand flying up into the air. You quickly cover your eyes, and you hear many splashes of water. When the sand clears, all the Pokemon are gone. The splashes and tracks leading to the water's edge tell you what happened, the Pokemon escaped to the good world of H2O.

Then, once more, a loud roar rips through the night, sending birds in the trees nearby into the air. The ground rumbles, and a creaking sound erupts from the forest, followed by a couple crashes. Voices carry through the air, and you strain to catch what they're saying. "...Er Here!" you can finally make one out as it gets closer. Suddenly, you're blinded by two large spotlights as the trees in front of you are shoved roughly to the side, breaking up the ground and root system.

"Oi! It's just some stupid kid!" Someone yells out, as you struggle to see through the glare.

"Well, what do we do wit' him then?" Another voice calls.

"Dunno, we were told nobody was here but thems natives, but this one looks like a trainer...he could be trouble." The first voice answers.

"Right." A third voice says, before a silhouette appears in the light. Still struggling to see what it is, you don't realize until too late what the people are doing. Before you can turn and run, the man in front of you circles around and clubs you roughly in the head with a tree branch, and before you hit the ground you're unconcious...

...When you come to, you're in some sort of cage, and on the back of some truck. Your head hurts, and you realize Validius, as well as your Pokemon, are gone! Groggily, you look around you, and see trees passing by, and you realize you're moving. You fall back asleep, your head still throbbing, and awaken who knows how long later, as your cage is jostled. "What the bloody hell are you doing with a kid?" A new voice, womanly and English, floats through your muddled mind.

"Well, ma'mn, we were out scoutin' for thems Water Pokemon who are fighting against us building a resort near the lake, and we found this guy just a'standin' there. So, wes thought it would be best if we brought him back here." A man's voice answers.

"...And WHY did you bring him back here? Stupid peons, why the hell did I ever hire you, you never do anything right." You jolt around as your cage is dropped, and you hear the man screaming in pain. "Next time, DON'T WASTE MY TIME." The woman rages, as you hear sharp cracks and more screams of pain.

You open your eyes and see you're in some large building, like a warehouse, and a woman's face appears near the cage. "Hello there trainer. I would like to apologize for what my men have done to you. You will be let free, and given back all of your Pokemon, so long as you never speak to anyone about what you've seen or heard around here. If you do, I will make sure your death is very painful." The woman speaks matter-of-factly, before standing up straight. "Ikov, bring me his Pokemon. Now."

You hear a stuttering gurgle, and soon, the woman hands you 5 Pokeballs through the bar of the cage. "There. Your items were not touched, so you are free to go." She inputs something into the electronic lock on the front of your cage, and opens it up wide. "Now, I must oversee something. Leave quickly." She walks off, as you struggle to get up. You grab the five Pokeballs, and then you come to notice something. You have 6 Pokemon, only 5 balls are here, one empty ball on your belt.

Validius is missing!

When you can finally overcome the throbbing pain in your head, the woman and her co-horts are long gone, and a door leads outside.

What will you do now?


Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Tom

Delibird floats into the air, grasping his bag tightly, as he begins to fly around the area, before reaching into his sack and pulling out a glowing ball of energy. He lobs it at the three-headed serpent, somehow managing to stay airborne, and the ball is immediatly swallowed by one of the three heads, which responds in kind with a HYDRO PUMP, and Delibird barely dodges it with a squawk.

Keeping it up, the Penguin-esque Pokemon throws still another ball of energy, which is blasted with a beam of ice, and again, Delibird barely dodges the attack. Gaurdian, meanwhile, begins to madly THRASH around in his watery prison, slamming against the sides, and just basically throwing a fit. Water explodes in all directions as finally he breaks free, but unfortunatly, a creature with 3 heads is hard to distract. Immediatly, it launches itself towards Gaurdian, jaws wide.

Gaurdian counters by launching himself towards the Pokemon, and the two meet in a twisting mass of sinew and jaws, biting and tearing at each other, regards for all attacks forgotten. Roars come from both titans, and finally, Gaurdian falls back, a mass of energy gathering in his jaws, before he lets loose the RAGE of the DRAGONS, a large fireball flying forward and exploding against the behemoth's chest. Level up for Gaurdian

Suddenly, a young man comes running out of the woods, and pulls an odd Pokeball from his belt, returning the creature and then runs off as suddenly as he appeared. You, who have no clue what just happened, can only stare. The creature is now gone, and the waters calmed, as Gaurdian stretches himself out in the water and rests, extremely tired out.

What will you do now?

Raichu-Chan

(Thank you very much :D)

As you walk down the path, you're soothed by bird song and the droning of insects, native to any forest. Eclair walks along behind you, head turning this way and that as he catches new scents. A couple of times, he stops and stares off into the undergrowth, nose twitching madly, but soon catches up with you, enticed by all the new sights and smells. The trees around you groan and moan like any old forest would, and you find it very peaceful. Adding to the lovely sounds is the splashing of the Waterfall behind you.

As you round a corner in the forest path, you catch a glimpse of something white and furry, which scampers off into the trees. A hooting sound, not unlike that of a monkey, begins to fill the air, and then another small, white and furry something drops down in front of you, sniffling at your shoes. A bit shocked, you stand still as the Mankey continues to investigate you, before it cocks its head and stares at you quizically.

Eclair then walks up, and cocks his own head, and with a "Chu?" walks up to the Mankey and sniffs it in return. Eclair stares at the Mankey, before it hoots angrily at Eclair, whacking on top of the head with a KARATE CHOP. With a squeak of dismay, Eclair hides behind your legs, wary of the Pig-Monkey Pokemon. Still hooting, Mankey begins to run around in circles, just generally acting crazy.

What will you do?
 
Last edited:
A

Arc_Angel

Guest
Skrutsi said:
We are the Pirates
Who don't do anything!
We just stay at home
and lie around...

Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

As Pinsir continued to pant, Lucius gathered water energy between his ethereal hands, forming a mass of pulsing water. He then lobs it at Pinsir, who twists and rolls to the side, managing to avoid the attack. Hissing, the bug stands up on shaky legs before charging forward again, gathering yet more energy on the ends of his pincirs. Lucius lets out another cackle, before breathing in and blowing a heavy breath towards the Pinsir, laced with ice crystals and snow. Shivering, the ICY WIND serves to slow Pinsir's charge, but not halt it completely.

Peeved that the bug hasn't fainted yet, Lucius strikes again with twin thunderbolts of ghost energy from his eyes, striking Pinsir head on...who continues to charge. He thrusts his horns into Lucius, who flies backwards, slamming into a tree. Lucius lets out a cry of pain, the MEGAHORN attack hitting him in the chest, causing a great amount of damage to the ghost. Pinsir cackles, standing up straight, breath now coming in more slowly.

"You're powerful...I grant you that." Pinsir says, staring at Lucius. "But come on, I've just gotten my second wind Ghost. Let's see what else you have." Lucius gets up slowly, beginning to feel the burn of battle infect him. His chest is hurting badly, and his energy is getting lower with every round. Pinsir, on the other hand, seems to have found a hidden reserve of energy, and he's ready for round two.

...What will you do...?
Stacey looks on with renewed hope at her Banette, Lucius eagerly grinning over to his opponant. He flexed his new arms and held them in front of him gathering energy between them. A blue orb sparked and shimmered in front of him, crackles of energy arcing off it. With a small smirk Lucius launched it at the Pinsir who braced himself before twisting and rolling to the side, evading the attack. Lucius pouted but quickly smirked again, working on his next attack. Pinsir hisses angrily and charges forward a green energy gathered on its horns. Lucius breathed in deeplu before breathing out a cold blast of air that slowly makes it way to the speeding bug. Pinsir winces at the ice cuts into it and slows its approach slightly but not enough.

Lucius growled in frustration and his eyes glowed a deep black. With a grunt he shot out twin bolts of Nightshade that arced forward and cracked against the Pinsir leaving two black marks on its chest yet with determination in its eyes it carried on charging towards her Banette. It thrust its horns into Lucius's chest and forced him back into a tree, the Banette howling with pain from the attack. The Pinsir jumped back and stood straight, cackling at its success.

"You're powerful...I grant you that." Pinsir says, staring at Lucius. "But come on, I've just gotten my second wind Ghost. Let's see what else you have." it says confidently. Lucius hald a hand over his chest panting slightly. He felt tired now and could sense that the Pinsir had drawn on a hidden reserve of energy. Lucius floated away from the tree and landed infront of another tree leaning against it fot support. His head was hung low but a low manical sound came from his lips. He threw his head back roaring with laughter. Stacey was also grinning at the Shaman a look of defiance and strength in her eyes.

"Oh so you've found some new strength have you," Lucius said grinning, "Oh my days are numbered now. Stacey, oh I'm screwed now what ever should I do?" he said cackling again. "Even with new energy you could never defeat me. Did it feel good to get your horns in me? Did it? Well its never gonna happen again. You would never dare to try it again." he adds hissing as he held a hand over his chest. "You're weak and a coward. You will stay away and attack from a far. I can see it. Try and finish me off hiding behind these trees, hoping they will protect you," he says snorting. Throughout this speech Stacey was smirking and beginning to chuckle herself. She believe in her pokemon and knew what he said was right. This Pinsir was weak and would never defeat them. No matter how injured Lucius got.

Lucius leant against his tree and put his hands against above his head wincing from the pain rippling through his chest and yawned. "I might have a sleep. You bore me and I will wake up ready to finish you. Unless you wanna come and get me now before I die of boredom." he adds sarcastically.

Stacey looked to her pokemon and sent a mental message to him.
'Alright, you've definately gotten better with your insults luv. Lets see what we get. When it charges for you use Flash to blind it and hopefully send it crashing into that tree behind you. This will mean you need to dodge fast and start charging up energy. Fire off a Shadowball and end things with Hidden Power.' Stacey sent to him and the only indication that Lucius had heard her was a loud yawn, his tongue sticking out.
 

JAF

Registered User
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
~Jade Swamp~ (Colour - Sea Green)

JAF:​

You and Lanturn nod in unison ready to get this Cloyster out of the way and get on with the other tasks at hand, mainly Phoenix, Mudkip and the strange sapphire in question. Lanturn jumps into the air in a familiar fashion and fires a sphere of electricity at Cloyster, the electricity pulses through the Cloyster causing good electrical damage. Cloyster on the other hand just sits still completely. Both Pokemon sit staring at each other for a few seconds as Lanturn seizes this is the opportune time to strike with Supersonic. A high pitched irritating sound emerges from Lanturn, sound waves hit Cloyster having small effect due to its shell but still confusing nonetheless, Cloyster begins to look dizzy and confused after this point, however he manages to fire a Spike Cannon before the confusion takes full effect. Dozens of small pointed spikes fly at Lanturn, each one hitting for some damage, Cloyster laughs at its success and the fact he managed to keep you busy even this long. Lanturn starts to get mad she jumps into the air again and fires another small sphere of electricity, this one doing more damage than the last one. Cloyster starts to get mad and then dives down further into the water until you can no longer see it. You both wait for a few seconds, suddenly Lanturn flies up into the air as Cloyster pushes it up through the water, it appears it used a sneak dive attack. Lanturn lands back in the water, right next to Cloyster, the two Pokemon stare angrily at each other.

What will you do now?
"Lanturn, let's finish this thing off, and get back to saving that Mudkip. And finding out what in the hell those sapphire things are," said John. "Right, start off with another Spark, then follow up by swimming towards it while using Bubble to mess with it's vision. Then, when you get up close, use a Flail!" John looked at Lanturn, and saw that she was really starting to feel all the damage this Cloyster was causing her. Cloyster wasn't really much better by the look of things though, so that cheered John up a bit. Still, he knew that Lanturn would have to finish it quick, or she could risk fainting...
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Hope you enjoy 'em.

Diamond Waterfall: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts & Skrusti: NOTE: As this double adventure begins, I want to let you both know my rules. Work together and reply at the same time. If only one of you updates, then I won't update you. Just want to clarify this.

As Amudon and James flew off at speed towards the Diamond Falls, Jeff and Aslan decide to walk, having no quicker means of getting there. After only 5 minutes of flying, Amudon and James touch down at the Diamond Waterfall. Jumping off Amudon’s body, taking care not to ruffle his feathers. As James looks about the area, the waterfall is flowing heavily, splashing water all over the place. Looking up to the waterfall’s source, he squints as the sun shines in his eyes. Suddenly, a Milotic bursts out of nowhere, moving at speed towards James, and Wraps him tightly, hissing in his ear and then quickly moves with him towards the pool where the waterfall falls into. Amudon turns to look and squawks as James tries to hold his breath as he is pulled into the water with Milotic. Jeff then arrives with Aslan, and is met by Amudon, who is slightly panicked. Amudon motions to the pool, where air bubbles are rising to the surface. Jeff tilts his head in confusion, unsure of what to think, but when he realises that James isn’t there, he becomes slightly suspicious. James is underwater, and is wrapped ever so slightly around the legs to keep him from swimming to the surface as Milotic pulls him further down, he can hold his breath for about 2 minutes. What will you do?
Don't worry Becki, we want this adventure to work, so we'll be replying on time :) James asked if I would post first this time so he could write a reply, so expect it shortly...

The walk through the forest was peaceful, relatively, as Jeff made his way to the Diamond Waterfall. Aslan walked silently by his side, pausing now and again to sniff at a plant that caught his attention. Jeff's mind was full of <What is this plant called?> and <What about this one? What is its purpose?> Sighing inwardly, Jeff informed Aslan as well as he could before the Psychic Cat grew bored and continued on in silence. The peace was shattered when Jeff heard and saw the waterfall up ahead. James' Skarmory rushes up, panicing, but unfortunatly Jeff can't understand a word he's saying. "Woah, calm down man..." Jeff tried to soothe the bird, but to no avail.

The Skarmory then motions frantically towards the pool of water at the base of the Diamond Waterfall, and Jeff looks over, noticing air bubbles rising to the surface. "...Wait a second..." Jeff mutters, while Aslan takes matters into his own hands as he forms a Psychic link with Amudon. Immediatly regretting this decision, Aslan lets out a low hiss and breaks the connection, but he knew what was going on. <Jeff, something has attacked James, and dragged him under the water! We have to help him!> Aslan said to Jeff, rushing to the water's edge. Jeff ran to Aslan's side, getting onto his stomach as he peered into the water. The froth made it insanely hard to see, and Jeff was hard-pressed to locate James.

As he knelt down, Jeff's belt, and more importantly, a Thunder Ball on his belt, scraped against the ground. The ball shuddered, unnoticed by Jeff because he was busy searching for James. The Thunder Ball shuddered again, and then popped loose from the trainer's belt, rolling away. It stopped a few feet from Jeff, and shuddered again. The noise it made caught Aslan's attention, and he whipped around, the thought taking a couple seconds to register in his head. <JEFF!> He managed to roar, before all hell broke loose.

The Thunder Ball opened up, sending lightning flashing across the area. Ruby-red light flew into the air, coming down in an arc inches away from the ball. Slowly, the energy started to take form, as a booming thunder clap echoed across the waters as the Thunder Ball closed back up. The energy continued to pull together, and finally, he stood there. His tail twitched slightly, skittishly, shoving aside a few dead leaves. Muscles rippled across the orange and white skin, and electricity crackled all over his body, creating a small field around him which none, save for a few, could touch. The eyes were cold, narrowed, evil looking. One paw rested on his hip, the other now held his tail, which had hardened considerably and was now stiff, almost like a sword.

Kazu had arrived.

His breath came in short bursts, each punctuated with his name. "Raiiii...chuuuu..." Meanwhile, Aslan was crouched low, tail twitching madly. This creature stood against everything he stood for, yet Jeff kept him on his team. Jeff himself slowly stood and faced Kazu. "...Kazu..." He barely dared to whisper, knowing how unstable the Raichu was. Kazu's face was impassive, but intelligence was behind the eyes, as the Raichu looked around, taking everything in. In two short leaps, he was next to the water, a massive THUNDERBOLT forming in front of one paw, which was pointed towards the water. "KAZU!" Jeff yelled, horrified. Before the attack could launch, the water burst upwards as a shadow raced out of it, stopping just above the surface. Kazu's eyes widened, and a small grin lit his face, and with apparent glee, fired a black bolt of energy straight towards the water.

The shadow rushed forward and took shape into a Gengar, but unlike any Gengar Jeff had ever seen. Jeff got the same feeling from the Gengar that he got from Kazu...and that wasn't good. Seconds before the attack hit the water, the Gengar intercepted it, catching it lightly in his hand. Kazu's eyes widened further still, and a growl escaped his throat. The Gengar made the THUNDERBOLT disappear somehow, then raised a flat palm towards Kazu and quickly closed his hand so it formed a fist. "You. Stay there." Words float from the Gengar's lips, and Jeff shudders a bit, the voice sounding evil. The ghost turned and locked eyes with Jeff. "Well, if you're going to help, hurry up. James doesn't have all day." Gengar snorted and dove back into the water, leaving Jeff, Aslan, and Kazu staring at where he disappeared.

"What the..." Jeff said, looking at Kazu, who's eyes were narrowed, but otherwise there was no sign of life. Kazu just wasn't moving at all. Aslan nudged Jeff, reminding him of James. "Right! Well, Aslan, time to put your abilites to the test my friend. Let's use a PSYCHIC to grapple whatever is attacking him, and loosen it up. Then, take hold of him swiftly with another PSYCHIC and lift him from the pool, and set him down somewhere safe. We're going to have to be ready for whatever comes out, so prepare a TRI-ATTACK!" Jeff commanded his Psychic cat. Aslan nodded, and began to glow purple, using his inherent powers to try and save James...
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
It's dark...

That was the first thought that Kage had when he materialized from James shadow to find himself surrounded by water, with a large and threatening Milotic wrapped around James, who seemed to be struggling to breath. The gengar felt mildly suprised - he had not sensed any disturbance in the area, although that could of been because of a strange presence that was distracting him. Kage hated feeling clueless, so the ghost decided to remedy that feeling by gaining control of the situation and crushing the milotic.

And just as he was about to launch at the milotic and tear it limb from limb, a disruption occured, and a new presence appeared in the Force. It was intoxicating... Kage could almost taste the power from this being... hate, anger, fear... all three were present. And Kage flourished in it. The feelings increased, and the gengar's eyes widened - this new presence... it couldn't be stupid enough to...

Racing out of the water as fast as he could - James was still drowning after all, and the boy could still be useful yet - Kage's eyes narrowed at what he saw. A raichu - insane and powerful looking - had his fist raised, about to electrocute the water. Malevolence was clear in his actions and being. And it felt dangerous, wild... perfect for what Kage needed. And the perfect tool - as that was how Kage saw it - raised its fist. The Dark Side's power in the being increased, and black lightning was launched directly at the water.

A normal pokemon would of panicked, run, screamed. But this was Kage.

And because this was Kage, it only took half a second for the lightning to be caught--

Let your anger flow through you... and the Sith did, and when the rage was let out, the lightning was trapped.

--contained--

Your hate will make you strong... and it did, as power came easily, crushing the attack's presence...

--and obliterated.

Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable...

And because this was Kage, Sith Lord, these incredible events took only half a second, and the furious look on the Raichu's face didn't even register in his mind. The Sith looked at the electric type who fired the attack and raised his hand, which closed into a fist. The Raichu froze, unable to move. "You," ordered the gengar, "Stay there." He then turned to the trainer James had been travelling with, impatience clear. "Well, if you're going to help, hurry up. James doesn't have all day."

And in a flash, Kage raced back into the water, the attacks to use clear in his mind. Torment, Teleport James above, Shadow Ball...

With a feral grin, the Sith started his strategy.
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Rikku said:
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: As Jynx narrows her eyes, they glow a deep purple, Houndour swings her head back and Howls loudly, trying to keep her focus away from the terrifying look that Jynx was giving her. Realising that her look wasn’t working, Jynx opens her small mouth quite wide as particles of Ice energy surround her. Just before she releases it, Houndour glows brown as the ground shakes slightly, huge rocks emerging and shielding Houndour at the front. When the Blizzard is released, it collides with the rocks at the front, which freezes over, making Houndour feel a bit cold. The Blizzard ceases and the rocks are completely covered with ice. Houndour then quickly spits an Ember out at her lower leg, which efficiently melts the Ice. Stretching her legs out in front of her she then darts out and fires an Ember at Jynx, which strikes her and causes some good damage. As Houndour moves to go back behind her rock, Jynx fires spheres of Fighting energy which collide with the rocks as Houndour gets behind them. The icy rocks shatter, and Houndour is thrown back as debris pelts her all over her body causing light, but continuous damage. Glacia then raises an eyebrow, “Well well, seems you’re better than I anticipated.. Such a hot trainer, you are.” She then runs a hand through her blonde hair as she gives out her next orders, “Jynx, now Houndour is out in the open, Water Pulse! Then follow up with a Powder Snow/Ice Beam combination attack!” What will you do?

As Jynx is given its next orders, Stephen is put in a bit of a dilemma. As much as he loathed the strategy, it would appear that in order to save Houndour's energy, there was only one option.

"Houndour!" Stephen cries, giving orders, "Just do your absolute best to just dodge the Water Pulse! I know running is hardly the answer to any questions, it hopefully will help us to win this battle! Then, raise another Rock Tomb in front of you, but back up a bit so it doesn't hurt you if it fails! Then, duck out from the Rock Tomb, giving it a pair of Embers - try to hit its hair again!"
 
Oceanic Legend~
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
We are the Pirates
Who don't do anything!
We just stay at home
and lie around...


Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Tom

Delibird floats into the air, grasping his bag tightly, as he begins to fly around the area, before reaching into his sack and pulling out a glowing ball of energy. He lobs it at the three-headed serpent, somehow managing to stay airborne, and the ball is immediatly swallowed by one of the three heads, which responds in kind with a HYDRO PUMP, and Delibird barely dodges it with a squawk.

Keeping it up, the Penguin-esque Pokemon throws still another ball of energy, which is blasted with a beam of ice, and again, Delibird barely dodges the attack. Gaurdian, meanwhile, begins to madly THRASH around in his watery prison, slamming against the sides, and just basically throwing a fit. Water explodes in all directions as finally he breaks free, but unfortunatly, a creature with 3 heads is hard to distract. Immediatly, it launches itself towards Gaurdian, jaws wide.

Gaurdian counters by launching himself towards the Pokemon, and the two meet in a twisting mass of sinew and jaws, biting and tearing at each other, regards for all attacks forgotten. Roars come from both titans, and finally, Gaurdian falls back, a mass of energy gathering in his jaws, before he lets loose the RAGE of the DRAGONS, a large fireball flying forward and exploding against the behemoth's chest. Level up for Gaurdian

Suddenly, a young man comes running out of the woods, and pulls an odd Pokeball from his belt, returning the creature and then runs off as suddenly as he appeared. You, who have no clue what just happened, can only stare. The creature is now gone, and the waters calmed, as Gaurdian stretches himself out in the water and rests, extremely tired out.

What will you do now?

As the situation calmed and Guardian defeated the beast, Tom became aware of someone else in the nearby vicinity. He glanced around to see a young man collect the three-headed beast in an unusual model of Pokéball then trudged back in the direction he came from. Tom looked back to Delibird and Guardian who waddled over and swam over respectively to Tom. Delibird pulled on Tom's hand with it's beak and poked at the Christmas Ball in Tom's hand in a flustered manner.

"Ah, I get you. Good job, too, you deserve the rest, Delibird, Gyarados - return!" He said as he began to persue the boy himself and followed the path towards the forest. He clasped at another two balls on his belt and released Beaufarii the Butterfree and Poliwag who both took their places around Tom. "Beaufarii, if we lose that boy's trail, use Supersonic to locate him using sound waves. Poliwag, you'll be staying out to help me incase things turn hostile,"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top