• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
5
Skrutsi said:
Little Sis

*whisper* after Stacey's adventure, this is my favourite, although that might change soon, depending on how things go. I love reading your replies :3

~~~~~

Deciding that going out to see what the Wailord wants is the best idea at the moment, you tell Haruki to help you swim out to it. The water is cold, making you gasp and then shiver as soon as it touches you, making your clothes stick to you like flypaper. The wind continues to howl, and rain continues to fall, although now soaked you can't really feel a difference between ocean spray and rain drops. Haruki pops through a crest of a wave in front of you, and you cling to him, hoping the small Corsola can help you safely out to the waiting behemoth. Haruki powers his little legs, you aiding him as best you can, and you slowly start to move through the ocean.

Waves crash over you, pushing you under the surface, but each time this happens, Haruki struggles and manages to get your head above water again. The Wailord sits, unmoving, ahead of you, and you realize you're almost there. Haruki continues to swim as hard as he can, dragging you along behind him, and finally make it to the whale Pokemon. One large eye glances down at you, and then the creature begins to slowly sink into the water. The waves it makes while sinking push you back a little bit, and finally, it's now eye level with you.

The Wailord stares at you, and faintly, you can hear some sort of music drifting through the air. It's very faint, like coming from a vast distance away. Suddenly, water begins to swirl around you, sucking you down, down into the depths of the ocean...

~ Later ~

Something cold touches your cheek, followed by more cold things hitting your arms and legs. You open your eyes but almost immediatly close them as the glare of sun is too great. Turning your head, you open them more gingerly, letting your eyes get used to the light, and you discover you're lying in a snowbank. You stand up, brushing the snow that had fell on you off, and look around. You see nothing worth noting in the area save for a lamp post, which looks strangely out of place in the middle of the forest you're in. You walk over to it, and touch it to make sure it's real. The metal is coated with ice, but you know it's real. It has to be.

You turn, looking around, and notice two trails, one heading east towards some mountains, the other west, deeper into the woods. You hear a squeak, and look down to find Haruki staring up at you. He smiles, glad to know you're alright, and then begins to look around as well, unfamiliar with this strange place. You can stay at the lamp post and look around some more, or you can take one of the two trails to explore the area. What will you do?
Jessica quickly removed her sandals and glasses, placing them inside her pack. She very carefully set one foot in the water, and shivered impulsively. The water was cold. Frowning, she remained resolute, and took a few more steps. She waded out until the water reached her knees, dampening the ends of her shorts. The wind still whistled through her ears, lifting the water to taller heights. Rain beat down on her form, already too soaked to be able to differentiate between the rain and the spray of the ocean. Peering out in between the raindrops, she spotted Haruki's bright blue body emerge from the crown of a small wave before her. He swam closer to her, allowing her to wrap her hands tightly around the horns protruding from his head. She prayed her hold would not slip, and that the little blue Corsola would be able to muster enough strength to lead her all the way to where the great creature sat, dominating the horizon as it waited for the two.

Haruki let out a loud, determined cry, and plunged his body into the water, swimming powerfully in the direction of the Wailord. Jessica began kicking her legs too, hoping to diminish the stress placed on her Pokémon. The rising waves smashed into the pair, often forcing the girl to go under. Fortunately, whenever this occurred, her faithful companion would gasp and flail his stubby arms and legs with all his might, eventually hauling her head, wheezing and coughing, above the surface again. One time this happened, and when she came up, she recognized a huge, dark blue mass ahead of her, and realized they were almost to their destination. The girl and her Pokémon strengthened their resolve, and eventually approached the long, leathery side of the whale.

Panting, they paused there, and Jess looked up towards the head of the beast. Its gigantic eye swiveled about to gaze down at her, intimidating her with its immense size. With a low moan, the creature began to submerge itself, and to her surprise, the force of the waves caused by the descent shoved her back a few feet. At the end, all that remained above water was the creature's eye, just feet away from her. She gaped at the round moon, as enormous as the real moon itself. It stared intently back at her, and didn't blink. She felt mesmerized by the vastness of the eye, and softly, she thought she heard an enchanting melody fill the air. The music sounded distant, as if it had crossed the ocean from afar. Abruptly, the sea started to eddy and churn, and despite her half-conscious efforts to escape, the dark and forbidding ocean dragged her down into its cold depths...

...

She sensed a light, feathery object landing on her cheek, followed by more peppering the bare skin of her body. They were icy cold. She lifted her eyelids, then immediately shut them again to keep out the blinding light of the sun. She turned her head to the side, then gradually opened her eyes again. Once she had accustomed herself to the brightness, she found that she was resting on a snowbank. No wonder it was cold. Feeling puzzled, she stood up without much trouble, other than stiffness in her joints. She swept the snowflakes off her body, then examined her surroundings with interest. What stood out from the rest of the white background was a grey lamp post, an odd sight to see in the middle of a woods, which was what she assumed herself to be in, judging by the circle of trees around her. She trudged over and stood by it, reaching out her hand to confirm its authenticity. There was a thin sheet of ice guarding the metal, but it felt solid enough to be real. The bright flicker of the light seemed convincing enough as well.

Turning, she sighted something she'd failed to observe before: two paths through the trees. One seemed to lead east in the direction of hazy mountains in the distance, while the other traveled west, apparently into the depths of the forest.

At that moment, she heard a cry, and looked down to see Haruki gazing adoringly up at her. He appeared very relieved to know she was fine after their strange ordeal. She picked him up to give him a reassuring hug, then set him back down quickly. Once back on the forest floor, he glanced about himself, wondering the same thing as she was; Where were they exactly? Unfortunately, the girl had no way to answer this, and no way to figure out what to do in this situation, having no idea how they got here in the first place.

She sighed, and her breath came out in a visible mist. It was then that she realized she was barefoot, and freezing cold. Frowning, she set her pack down in the snow and opened it, also checking to see that the contents were all right. It was a good thing the bag was waterproof. She found a pair of shoes and socks and some warmer clothing, which she donned. Soon she was dressed in her regular attire, on top of which she had a thick winter coat (which she'd received in the Alpine Forest on another adventure). Satisfied, she again considered her options. It didn't make much sense to move from where she was. After all, they didn't know what was lurking in those woods, and she wasn't in any mood to be climbing mountains. Besides, she thought, looking up at the globe of light atop the metal pole, This here could signify that there are people nearby. Maybe if I wait here, I could find someone who would be able to help me. With that goal in mind, she decided to explore around a bit, but not stray too far from the welcoming warmth and light of the lamp post.
 

Eon

Entity of Darkness
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Lonely Wanderer said:
Eon: Deciding that you wanted to adventure elsewhere, you began your trek down the beautiful, fast-flowing river that was given the name Turquoise River. And as you arrived in the spot, you could see why; the crystallized water that sparkles within the rays of the sunlight was the exact shade of the marvelous shade of turquoise. Sighing, seeing that you small trip was only a few minutes long, you began to follow the current of the river, keeping your eyes—and ears—out for any excitement that may be within your surroundings.

Soon enough, you heard footsteps slowly following your form, and you turned around, spotting a rather young boy following you. His sandy-brown hair was all over the place on his head, partly covering his aquamarine eyes, and his freckles on his cheeks were clearly visible. He wore a plain white T-Shirt that was complimented by a pair of navy-blue shorts and brown sandals. Nothing much of an impressionist by looks, the boy, intimidated from you, spoke to you.

“Hello, I’m Jonathan,” The boy informed you. “I-I was wondering if you wanted to battle my only Pokémon…”

As soon as his words finished slipping from his mouth, a splash was heard from the side of the boy, and a blue creature sprouted from the water, revealing to be sort of a bird-like fish. It had a duck-like beak for its mouth, but its both its claws as its hands and feet were webbed, and a ruby jewel was implanted on the forehead of the Golduck, and it jumped out of the river, landing on the ground with perfect balance. So maybe the boy’s Water-Type Pokémon wasn’t as bad as his looks…

How will you respond?
Eon walks beside the flowing river, admiring the crystal-clear water. As he stopped to admire the scenery, Eon heard steps behind him. Whipping around, his hand already on his Pokeball in case of danger, Eon sees a small, shy-looking boy standing a few feet away, who asks him to battle his Pokemon. Before he can respond a Golduck jumps out of the river, landing near the boy. Shocked that such a timid boy would have a Golduck, Eon nodded, too stunned to speak. Taking a Pokeball from his belt, Eon released his Sneasel in a flash of light. “Um, I guess we better get this started,” Eon said. “All right Sneasel, let’s start out with a Fake Out, then a Bite!”
 
Legendary Hero
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
A Journey Begins.

A gentle breeze blows by as the sun shines down on Sapphire Island's quiet beach. Sand, water, and blue skys are the only things in site. Suddenly, a large waves comes crashing in. As the water receeds, we see something left behind.

More waves come crashing onto the beach, and that something slowly starts to move. That something is a man. Another wave hits him as he starts to get up. He wipes the sand off his face and moves his wet hair out of his eyes. He gets on his knees and slowly gets up. He rubs his eyes and looks around. He smiles and says, "Haha! I'm here!"

He begins to run around the beach with his arms spread wide like he can fly, because to him right now, he's on top of the world.

"Alas! I'm here! It's just as I've imagined."

He reaches into his pockets and pulls out a pouch. He opens the pouch, revealing 6 Pokeballs. He grabs one and tosses it into the air. A flash of light bursts out of the ball and a Dunsparce appears before him. He picks up his companion and shouts, "We're here! We're on Monster Island!"

The Dunsparce's face turns sour and nonchalantly says, "You're an idiot."

And that is how it all began. The journey of an man named Loki and his Pokemon companions.

Loki puts down the little wise-mouthed critted and begins to look around. "Well, okay, it's probably not Monster Island, but either way, we should look around. And we'd best start with this beach."

The Dunsparce nods and the two begin to walk along the beach, hoping to find any clues as to where they are.
 
Northbourne and free
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Figured I should start an adventure somewhere and this has always been a good zone to me.

The steel hull of the ferry crashed against the waves of the ocean. Each wave sent a burst of cool mist onto his face. A young man stood on the deck leaning over the railing and watching the water pass by. He was wearing a black cloak, his hood was down and his sandy hair was whipped by the western breeze. Drawing in a deep breath of air and letting slip out, he turned around and looked to the giant clam that was anchored firmly on the deck, enjoying the wet weather. The man looked at the Cloyster and smiled. "We're not even in the water yet and you're soaked from the waves."

The bi-valve shell creaked open revealing the Cloyster with a large smile. As another wave hit the boat, the water sprayed them both. His Cloysters smile was met by his own frown. Cloysters were meant to be wet but the same can't be said for humans. Wiping his face off he quickly put his hood up. "I think I've had enough water for one day. You go ahead and enjoy the weather but I'm going inside." Walking inside he could hear his Cloyster laughing from her massive shell. Noticing a computer screen he walked over. It displayed a map of the ships course and it looked like they would be making land fall shortly. "It's about time. I don't think I can take much more of this." Walking back to the window he could see his Cloyster still out there with the cold water dripping off her shell and she couldn't have been happier.

Pandora was originally from the area. Where exactly though he didn't know, he wasn't even sure that she knew where she came from. But he also knew it didn't matter. When she was here, she was home. He never took it hard though. Aiden had always known each of his pokemon had a previous home, and that he could never replace that. All he could offer was safety and a chance to grow and travel together and for them, that was more than enough.

Half an hour later the ship had docked and the few passengers on board stepped off. Stepping onto the dock, Aiden noticed his legs were unsteady. "Great, stupid waves. I'm soaked and my legs feel like Jell-O." Again he heard his Cloyster laugh. "Laugh it up because next vacation we're going somewhere hot and dry. We'll see how you like that." Pandora rolled her eyes and plunged into the water from the dock.

Aiden knew where she wanted to go, and unfortunately it meant more water for him. "Are you trying to torture me? It's freezing out and you want to go swimming. I have half a mind to set the dock on fire just to dry off from our last trip at sea!" Pandora wasn't listening and began to float a little further from the dock. "*sigh* Fine, I'll come. I just wish I brought my bathing suit or something." Taking a running leap off the dock, Aiden landed perfectly on her shell. Sitting down he took a hold of two spikes on the back of her shell. "Alright lets go to the reefs. We can dive for a while there and I hear there's a warmer current. I'm game if you are." She nodded in agreement and the two headed off into the blue horizon and towards the massive reef.
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

Bloody Banette:​

You and Sonso float readily in the water, the old tougher Marill staring you down. Sonso fires loads of pretty pink bubbles at the Marill, each one popping and making it slightly drowsy, the younger Marill floats above it and tackles it straight in the head, snapping the older one out of it, making the effects of Yawn vanish. You look at Sonso who nods taking your second order into account. Sonso begins to concentrate, his muscles hardening and strengthening with each second, however at the same time giving up some of his speed to do so. The Marill watches on as Sonso does this attack, Sonso then swims directly at Marill who then swims directly at him in turn. The two hit each other on a head on collision, sending them both flying backwards, dealing damage to both. The younger Marill lightly headbutts the older one making it stop floating any further in the wrong direction. You swim up a few feet, catching your stronger Sonso in your arms and holding him tightly. You then let Sonso go as he swims slowly in front of you, clearly this battle isn’t over and won’t be easy for Sonso. The younger Marill seems to be helping the old one with each step

What will you do now?
OOC- Sonso evolved into a Slowbro, I'll RP him as a Slowpoke, but please, could you evolve him in the beggining of the update?. Thanks ^_^

Felix looked at Sonso and then at the Marrils. They didn't understand what was happening here and that they had to leave these tainted waters. However, Sonso didn't seem to be affected by the strange condition. "Are you OK?" Sondo nodded. "OK, so let's try to give these Marrils a little sleep, use Thunder Wave on both of them, then go with Yawn and if that does not work and they're going to tackle you again, use Counter to hit them". Sonso nodded and prepared to battle.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Updates!! :eek:

well I've never been to Greenland
and I've never been to Denver
and I've never buried treasure in ST Louie or ST Paul
and I've never been to Moscow
and I've never been to Tampa
and I've never been to Boston in the fall

Woahmg Updates :eek:

Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Fabuvinny: Should you return to FB, your update is further back in the zone. I'm not gonna keep posting updates for you, sorry :/

Solarsaur REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

The Kingler stares at you, before slamming its dense claw into the sand again, bellowing out another loud "COOOOOKIIIIIIIIE." Unable to understand what it wanted, you can only stare at it. It glares at you, and then backs up, and a small Krabby walks forward. It raises a claw into a 'ready' position, and it looks like the little fella wants to battle you. This could be some sort of crazy ritual that all Krabby must face when they reach a certain age, battling against a trainer-owned Pokemon to test their strength as some sort of rite of passage...

...or, it could be the crab Pokemon were just plain stupid. Hell, you don't f*cking know anything besides the fact the crab in front of you wants to fight. The remaining Krabby and Kingler back off, giving ample room for a battle, and suddenly the Krabby begin to chant their name, either being really annoying or cheering on their small representative. Your opponent looks at you, murder in its eye.

What will you do?

Little Sis

...Yes, I'm borrowing this idea from somewhere :p But I want to see if it'll work out...and sorry for it being so short ^^; Next one will be longer, I promise.

Deciding the best idea at the moment was to stay near the lamp post, and the light it gives, you begin to look around the small clearing, stopping every couple of seconds to peer out into the forest, trying your best to see inbetween snow covered branches. Unfortunatly, nothing is around you, not even some sort of winter-loving bird. You stand near the lightpost, folding your arms across your chest, still peering out into the forest. Suddenly, you hear a sharp crack, like that of a branch being stepped on, from out in the trees somewhere. You put your hand over your eyes to look out harder, as snow has started to fall again. More cracks begin to sound, followed by a shuffling sound, like a creature walking through the snow. Haruki lets out a squeak, staring around wildly into the forest, and then, you see the creature causing the noises.

Two Ponyta-like legs move out from behind a tree, and your gaze moves slowly upward, past red flames wrapped around the creature's intersection. Further up, a male human's bare chest, two arms covered in short, red fur, and then finally, its face. It looks like a mix between a Rapidash and a human face, a small horn protruding from his, for the creature is a male, forehead. Bushy red eyebrows are above its eyes, and a mane of fire-red hair floats from his head. Upon seeing you, the thing screams, the voice definatly male and human sounding. More than surprised yourself, your scream echos his, and Haruki shivers and tries to sink into the snow to disappear.

The thing rushes behind a tree, peering out at you, and you stand there, silently, watching it. "Go...Go away!" It says, fearfully, its eyes locked with your's. "I...I don't...I..." He stutters, obviously scared out of his wits.

What will you do now?

Loki

(Welcome to the group :D)

As the two of you walk along the beach, many things glitter in the sand, catching the sunlight and shining forcefully back. There's no phones, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury even to tell you where you are. Just miles...and miles...of more sand, and trees further inland. Yet, you continue to walk on, still looking for some sort of sign, or maybe hot beach women. Hell, it's a beach, there could be some, you don't know.

Then, your prayer's are answered (Ok, not really your prayer's, but go with it :p) when a young redhead with tanned, tanned skin runs out from the trees, screaming bloody murder. A few seconds later, the trees burst apart, and a rather large and blue Nidoking rushes out, followed closely by a purple Nidoqueen, exact opposites of their normal colours. The redhead sees you, and rushes up, babbling in some strange language, while the two titans get closer, bellowing.

Finally, when the woman realizes you can't understand a word she's saying, concentrates for a second and then screeches out "HELP ME!" The Nido pair are getting closer, and they don't look happy to see you.

What would Je...er...Loki do?


Ocean Waters & Reefs Please reply in Aqua

ZoraJolteon REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Tropious nods, letting out a soft grunt as it twists itself around. Tropious flaps its broad wings, and small circular leaves fly from it, instantly severing the rope from the raft. Dusclops glares at the large grass-type before a zigzag bolt of ghost energy blasts from his eyes, striking the dino on the chest and sending it reeling. It regains its composure, and begins to glow a faint white. Suddenly, a large wave forms behind the craft, before slamming down and knocking you into the sea.

Way to go, you managed to knock yourself into the water and piss off a Dusclops, who looks ready to murder Tropius. Zora R Prophetic my arse. Zora R Wet and Tropius R about ready to get beat by a Dusclops. What will you do now?


Devon Settlement Please reply in Gray

MG REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Fredrick grins, and nods. "All right then. I know your Sneasel can be very quiet, but I must warn you. When I say so, be quiet. Try not to make any sounds. These Beedrill are picky as to who enters their land, and to piss them off would be...quite bad, on our part." Fredrick warns, before turning and beginning to walk off. He stops for a few seconds to converse with a gaurd, who hands Fredrick some sort of ball, and a clipboard, as well as a backpack. With a curt nod, he continues on, and you follow him into the forest.

Buzzing and creaking greet your ears, obvious signs of life in the lush aboreal verdance. Small insects flit about, mosquitos pestering you endlessly. Getting annoyed at them, you about order Sneasel to do something about it, knowing its attacks could annihalate them, when Fredrick crouches down beside a tree, motioning you to do the same.

"Alright..." He whispers. "We're getting close. Be sure not to make any noises, and to follow my orders exactly. If we do this right, we'll get out of this alive." A little stunned by the words "get out of this alive," you stare at Fredrick as he pulls the pack off his back. With a small grunt, he lifts a machine out of it, and begins to fiddle with it. "This machine gives off the same pheromones as the rest of the Beedrill hoarde here. It should allow us to get very, very close to the creatures without disturbing them." He explains.

Quite suddenly, a the buzzing sound filled the air, more than normal, and a group of Beedrill appeared. Immediatly, they stopped flying, and turned to stare straight at you. Fredrick turns white, and gives you the universal "oh shit" look. "It's...it's not working..." He stammers out. Immediatly, the group clang their spears together, and begin charging down, the three of them headed straight for you.

What will you do?


Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

The Pinsir stares at Lucius for a couple seconds, and then begins to laugh, a deep one that sounds like dead leaves being crushed and run through. "Your petty insults do NOTHING to me, ghost. And, to be perfeclty honest, I've heard better insults from a Magikarp. As for your trainer...I can think of no other human who is LESS worthy than her to pass through theses forests. Pitiful, weak, disgusting things, humans...And of course, their pitiful, weak, disgusting slaves..." It hisses back. Lucius growls dangerously in response, effectively falling for the Pinsir's TAUNT.

Cackling now, Pinsir disappears with a loud crack, reappearing seconds later above Lucius, slamming a foot covered in Dark energy into the back of his head, sending him reeling. "Not going to touch you, am I?" It TAUNTS more, Lucius getting up and immediatly charging a SHADOWBALL between his hands. Pinsir lets out another laugh, and then disappears with another crack, his laughter echoing through the forest. Lucius lets out a howl of rage, and then rolls to the side, leaving his attack...

...right in Pinsir's path. Appearing behind where he thought Lucius would be, he had already thrown himself forward, straight into the SHADOWBALL! It explodes, sending leaves, moss, rocks, dirt, and bugs in every direction. Pinsir, however, flies backwards and hits a tree with a sickening thud. Gasping for breath, he stands up, and looks straight into Lucius's fiery eyes. "...Do it..." Pinsir says, seconds before an unearthly howl fills the area, and Lucius holds one hand up towards Pinsir. Focusing on the rage he has felt for the bug, Lucius concentrates on hidden energies within him, and soon, white and orange sparks fly from his hand.

The Pinsir blinks, and a blast of flames fly forth from Lucius's hand, enveloping the bug completely. Another howl, less anguished than before, echoes through the forest, and Lucius stops the attack, panting. Pinsir is nowhere to be seen, not even a burnt spot left where his body was. Lucius looks to you and nods, confirming his victory. Because you and Lucius have both shown incredible resolve in this battle, he has gained not ONE, but TWO level ups!

Suddenly, a sharp snap behind you causes you to turn. A Scyther stands still an area where sunlight streams down from above. "Well...that'ssss one..." it says, before spreading its wings and taking off. Wondering what that was about, you look around, and see that the path is gone! Nothing but woodland all around you, the path has disappeared! What will you do now?


Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

Becki REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Your Pokemon begin to move, but Hanson holds up a hand. "Hold on..." He looks around, and then looks to the sky. A flock of birds erupt into the air as clouds billow to life overhead, black and menacing, and a wind begins to howl in the distance. "Aw...SHIT!" Hanson yells out. "Listen, we'll have to finish our battle another time, but there's no doubt you would've won. Right now, however, I have to GO!" He quickly returns his two Pokemon, and takes off through the forest. Intrigued, you return Rini and Sakura and follow him.

Rain begins to fall, light at first, but then it begins to fall faster. Heavy drops pound down like hailstones, thankfully the trees provide cover and you rarely get hit. You see Hanson up ahead near some sort of flourescent light, scrambling around in the dirt. Must be what he was researching. Glancing up, he nods. "Figures you would follow. You see, I was here watching berry growth, trying to find out the best conditions in which to grow them, but a storm like this would ruin everything. But it's odd..storms like these don't just pop up, there's a warning."

He looks back down and begins scrabbling in the dirt, pulling up small seeds and placing them in a metal suitcase. "There, all done!" He says, latching the case tightly. "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Will you go with him, or try and make it to the village/settlment?


Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

Thed RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

As you walked on the lakeshore, ripples floated freely over the calm water, an easterly wind beginning to blow. Shivering, you hold Validius tighter, and quicken your pace. More roars begin to echo around the area, and you soon find yourself running, unsure of what to do. As you get closer, the Pokemon spot you and cry out in alarm, beginning to scatter, except for a large, crayfish type creature. A large star adorns its forhead, and it bellows out its name. "CRAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

You skid to a stop yards away from the Water-and-Dark type, who stares at you, as eyes pop out from the darkness around you. The Crawdaunt glares at you, and slams a large claw coated in blue energy into the sand, sending sand flying up into the air. You quickly cover your eyes, and you hear many splashes of water. When the sand clears, all the Pokemon are gone. The splashes and tracks leading to the water's edge tell you what happened, the Pokemon escaped to the good world of H2O.

Then, once more, a loud roar rips through the night, sending birds in the trees nearby into the air. The ground rumbles, and a creaking sound erupts from the forest, followed by a couple crashes. Voices carry through the air, and you strain to catch what they're saying. "...Er Here!" you can finally make one out as it gets closer. Suddenly, you're blinded by two large spotlights as the trees in front of you are shoved roughly to the side, breaking up the ground and root system.

"Oi! It's just some stupid kid!" Someone yells out, as you struggle to see through the glare.

"Well, what do we do wit' him then?" Another voice calls.

"Dunno, we were told nobody was here but thems natives, but this one looks like a trainer...he could be trouble." The first voice answers.

"Right." A third voice says, before a silhouette appears in the light. Still struggling to see what it is, you don't realize until too late what the people are doing. Before you can turn and run, the man in front of you circles around and clubs you roughly in the head with a tree branch, and before you hit the ground you're unconcious...

...When you come to, you're in some sort of cage, and on the back of some truck. Your head hurts, and you realize Validius, as well as your Pokemon, are gone! Groggily, you look around you, and see trees passing by, and you realize you're moving. You fall back asleep, your head still throbbing, and awaken who knows how long later, as your cage is jostled. "What the bloody hell are you doing with a kid?" A new voice, womanly and English, floats through your muddled mind.

"Well, ma'mn, we were out scoutin' for thems Water Pokemon who are fighting against us building a resort near the lake, and we found this guy just a'standin' there. So, wes thought it would be best if we brought him back here." A man's voice answers.

"...And WHY did you bring him back here? Stupid peons, why the hell did I ever hire you, you never do anything right." You jolt around as your cage is dropped, and you hear the man screaming in pain. "Next time, DON'T WASTE MY TIME." The woman rages, as you hear sharp cracks and more screams of pain.

You open your eyes and see you're in some large building, like a warehouse, and a woman's face appears near the cage. "Hello there trainer. I would like to apologize for what my men have done to you. You will be let free, and given back all of your Pokemon, so long as you never speak to anyone about what you've seen or heard around here. If you do, I will make sure your death is very painful." The woman speaks matter-of-factly, before standing up straight. "Ikov, bring me his Pokemon. Now."

You hear a stuttering gurgle, and soon, the woman hands you 5 Pokeballs through the bar of the cage. "There. Your items were not touched, so you are free to go." She inputs something into the electronic lock on the front of your cage, and opens it up wide. "Now, I must oversee something. Leave quickly." She walks off, as you struggle to get up. You grab the five Pokeballs, and then you come to notice something. You have 6 Pokemon, only 5 balls are here, one empty ball on your belt.

Validius is missing!

When you can finally overcome the throbbing pain in your head, the woman and her co-horts are long gone, and a door leads outside is standing open nearby...

What will you do now?


Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Tom (Apologies for skipping you, didn't see your reply ><;; )

As you run off into the forest (There was no path. The person just ran into the forest.) after the boy, Beaufarii and Poliwag follow you, Beaufarii having an easier time than Poliwag, since the little tadpole has to struggle without arms to help it move around. The Water-type squeaks out its plight, and you stop to pick it up, so that it didn't get lost.

~ten minutes later~

Beaufarii sends out a SUPERSONIC sound, but gets nothing that would show where the boy is in reply. He shakes his head, fluttering around you, and you realize you're lost in the woods, and you have no clue now where you, or anything else for that matter, is. Quite suddenly, a large grinning face pops into view right in front of you, the owner; an Aipom. It chitters in its language, hanging from a branch above you by its tail.

What will you do now?

Raichu-Chan RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

(Thank you very much :D)

As you walk down the path, you're soothed by bird song and the droning of insects, native to any forest. Eclair walks along behind you, head turning this way and that as he catches new scents. A couple of times, he stops and stares off into the undergrowth, nose twitching madly, but soon catches up with you, enticed by all the new sights and smells. The trees around you groan and moan like any old forest would, and you find it very peaceful. Adding to the lovely sounds is the splashing of the Waterfall behind you.

As you round a corner in the forest path, you catch a glimpse of something white and furry, which scampers off into the trees. A hooting sound, not unlike that of a monkey, begins to fill the air, and then another small, white and furry something drops down in front of you, sniffling at your shoes. A bit shocked, you stand still as the Mankey continues to investigate you, before it cocks its head and stares at you quizically.

Eclair then walks up, and cocks his own head, and with a "Chu?" walks up to the Mankey and sniffs it in return. Eclair stares at the Mankey, before it hoots angrily at Eclair, whacking on top of the head with a KARATE CHOP. With a squeak of dismay, Eclair hides behind your legs, wary of the Pig-Monkey Pokemon. Still hooting, Mankey begins to run around in circles, just generally acting crazy.

What will you do?
 
Last edited:
TSEER!
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
957
Reaction score
0
ZoraJolteon REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Tropious nods, letting out a soft grunt as it twists itself around. Tropious flaps its broad wings, and small circular leaves fly from it, instantly severing the rope from the raft. Dusclops glares at the large grass-type before a zigzag bolt of ghost energy blasts from his eyes, striking the dino on the chest and sending it reeling. It regains its composure, and begins to glow a faint white. Suddenly, a large wave forms behind the craft, before slamming down and knocking you into the sea.

Way to go, you managed to knock yourself into the water and piss off a Dusclops, who looks ready to murder Tropius. Zora R Prophetic my arse. Zora R Wet and Tropius R about ready to get beat by a Dusclops. What will you do now?


"ZORA R GUTEN SCHWIMMER!" Zora yelled randomly at the sky, (USS) defiant. Grabbing a Great Ball from his belt, he tapped the button to release its contents, his regal hippo solidifing out of the powder blue light. "MEINEN SLOWQUEENEN IST HELPING ME GEFLOATEN!"
{What on Earth are you on about?} she grumbled, confused at her trainers actions.
"DIE PSEUDODEUTCH DEFETEN SIE GHOSTIES!" came the enthusiastic response.
{God you're a cretin.} Slowqueen sighed, slapping Zora over the back of the head with her hand.
"You're just jealous you weren't able to come up with my GENIUS PLAN!" Zora retorted, unphasered. "MEINEN TROPIUS, EGELSAMEN! THEN DIE SOLARSTRAHL!" he commaned, suddenly remembering there was a battle going on.
 
Legendary Hero
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Skrusti said:
Loki

As the two of you walk along the beach, many things glitter in the sand, catching the sunlight and shining forcefully back. There's no phones, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury even to tell you where you are. Just miles...and miles...of more sand, and trees further inland. Yet, you continue to walk on, still looking for some sort of sign, or maybe hot beach women. Hell, it's a beach, there could be some, you don't know.

Then, your prayer's are answered (Ok, not really your prayer's, but go with it :p) when a young redhead with tanned, tanned skin runs out from the trees, screaming bloody murder. A few seconds later, the trees burst apart, and a rather large and blue Nidoking rushes out, followed closely by a purple Nidoqueen, exact opposites of their normal colours. The redhead sees you, and rushes up, babbling in some strange language, while the two titans get closer, bellowing.

Finally, when the woman realizes you can't understand a word she's saying, concentrates for a second and then screeches out "HELP ME!" The Nido pair are getting closer, and they don't look happy to see you.

What would Je...er...Loki do?
Loki quietly says to himself, "What would Jesus do?"

He ponders a few seconds, then proceeds to lift up the woman over his head and prepares to throw her at the Nidoking and Queen.

Dunsparce shouts, "I SERIOUSLY DOUBT JESUS WOULD DO THAT!"

Loki thinks again for a second and then says, "Okay then, RUN!"

He then puts the woman under his arm and begins to run away from the monsters, grabbing Dunsparce by the tail as he dashes past him. Dunsparce, the clever... umm... thing that he is, reaches into Loki's pocket and grabs a pair of Pokeballs with his mouth and tosses them into the air.

In a flash of light, two great dragons appear, Salamence and Dragonite. The two stand between their master and the pair of Nidos, ready to defend him.

Loki turns around and shouts, "Okay you two, show them your Strength and throw them back, then, Salamence, you let out a Dragonbreath while Dragonite creates a Twister! No overgrown cross-colored rabbits will defeat us!"
 
Oceanic Legend~
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
well I've never been to Greenland
and I've never been to Denver
and I've never buried treasure in ST Louie or ST Paul
and I've never been to Moscow
and I've never been to Tampa
and I've never been to Boston in the fall

Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Tom (Apologies for skipping you, didn't see your reply ><;; )

As you run off into the forest (There was no path. The person just ran into the forest.) after the boy, Beaufarii and Poliwag follow you, Beaufarii having an easier time than Poliwag, since the little tadpole has to struggle without arms to help it move around. The Water-type squeaks out its plight, and you stop to pick it up, so that it didn't get lost.

~ten minutes later~

Beaufarii sends out a SUPERSONIC sound, but gets nothing that would show where the boy is in reply. He shakes his head, fluttering around you, and you realize you're lost in the woods, and you have no clue now where you, or anything else for that matter, is. Quite suddenly, a large grinning face pops into view right in front of you, the owner; an Aipom. It chitters in its language, hanging from a branch above you by its tail.

What will you do now?
Quick reply since I lost my original reply. >>

"Ooh, a Aipom!" Tom yelled as it's head popped out just infront of him. He flinched backwards and glared slightly, but still curious as to what the monkey-like menace was up to. "Hey, would you happen to know your way around this forest..?" Tom asked while rubbing the back of his head. He knew the question would probably be in vain because of the language barrier, but that didn't deter his efforts. He started motioning the contents of his question just incase.

He then turned to Beaufarii who was once again drifting on the air currents gracefully, swaying while fluttering her wings. Despite the tricky situation she still maintained her cheerful disposition. "Beaufarii, keep trying to track the boy's movements with Supersonic!"
 
~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
5
Skrutsi said:
Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Little Sis

...Yes, I'm borrowing this idea from somewhere :p But I want to see if it'll work out...and sorry for it being so short ^^; Next one will be longer, I promise.

Deciding the best idea at the moment was to stay near the lamp post, and the light it gives, you begin to look around the small clearing, stopping every couple of seconds to peer out into the forest, trying your best to see inbetween snow covered branches. Unfortunatly, nothing is around you, not even some sort of winter-loving bird. You stand near the lightpost, folding your arms across your chest, still peering out into the forest. Suddenly, you hear a sharp crack, like that of a branch being stepped on, from out in the trees somewhere. You put your hand over your eyes to look out harder, as snow has started to fall again. More cracks begin to sound, followed by a shuffling sound, like a creature walking through the snow. Haruki lets out a squeak, staring around wildly into the forest, and then, you see the creature causing the noises.

Two Ponyta-like legs move out from behind a tree, and your gaze moves slowly upward, past red flames wrapped around the creature's intersection. Further up, a male human's bare chest, two arms covered in short, red fur, and then finally, its face. It looks like a mix between a Rapidash and a human face, a small horn protruding from his, for the creature is a male, forehead. Bushy red eyebrows are above its eyes, and a mane of fire-red hair floats from his head. Upon seeing you, the thing screams, the voice definatly male and human sounding. More than surprised yourself, your scream echos his, and Haruki shivers and tries to sink into the snow to disappear.

The thing rushes behind a tree, peering out at you, and you stand there, silently, watching it. "Go...Go away!" It says, fearfully, its eyes locked with your's. "I...I don't...I..." He stutters, obviously scared out of his wits.

What will you do now?
Jess wandered in a few circles around the post, leaving behind a trail of footprints in the snow to indicate her repetitive movements. Her Corsola followed after her, entertained by the circles he was making with his own small, round tracks. Occasionally the girl would venture a little ways outside the perimeter of the pool of light cast by the glowing lamp, but on finding little else of interest in the shadows of the trees, always returned to stand beside the metal pole. With a sigh, she crossed her arms, trying to retain warmth, and gazed out at the foreboding darkness that lay just beyond the light. To her disappointment, there didn't seem to be anything nearby, not even some form of wildlife.

She was considering trying out one of the paths she'd discovered before when all of a sudden she heard a muffled snapping noise. Turning, she squinted at the spaces between the trees, seeking the source of the sound. The drifting snow had recommenced, making it difficult to see past the floating splotches of white. To her alarm, there proceeded to be more snapping noises, accompanied by a heavy shuffling, signaling there was some other creature int he woods besides them. Haruki squealed in fear, his eyes roving about in their sockets as they scanned the forest for signs of the terror that stalked them.

Then, to both their terror, they witnessed a pair of horselike legs gradually stepping into view from behind a tree. With mounting horror, the girl's gaze ascended the body, noting red flames licking its midsection. Here there occurred a dramatic change in the creature's design, making it appear more like a human from the waist up. Chest exposed, it was obviously masculine, with large arms matted with thick red hair. His face... He looked vaguely human, with bright, intelligent eyes and large red eyebrows arcing over them. On the other hand, there was a conspicuous horn jutting from in between those eyebrows, reminding her of a Rapidash. From the back of his head flowed a fiery mane, rippling as the owner moved.

Once he caught sight of her, he let out a wild shout of panic, rearing his legs, and she discovered his voice to be quite like a human's. She let out a shriek in response to his, while her Corsola buried himself deeper into the snowdrift to try and hide himself. The beast turned tail and galloped behind a tree, where he paused and gazed back at her, eyes wide with dread. Shivering, but still amazed, Jess continued to watch him, awed by his unusual form.

"Go... Go away!" he demanded in a quavering voice. "I... I don't... I..." He was evidently too frightened to articulate his words clearly. She blinked, wondering how she was to respond to this. Should she regard him as a horse or a man? Though his body below was equine, the top half was very human, and seeing as he could speak, she decided to treat him as a normal person as well she could.

"Sir, I'm sorry," she started uncertainly, "I don't know where I am or how I got here, or how to get back to where I was. If you don't like my presence here, perhaps you can tell me how to get out of these woods?"
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan).

Faiyaa: Releasing Thorn and Aero, the man laughs as you interrogate him.Crossing his arms, he taunts you, “For me to know kid!” Aero enters the lake and looks for the Swampert, who has dived into the waters below. Aero therefore dives down and swims about, but he can’t see the huge water type, but notices a cave down in the depths of the Lake. Hastily, your Mantine rushes through the water to it’s surface and bursts through, trying to tell you what he’s seen. As you try to listen, the man shouts, “Better keep an eye out on your Cacturne kid!” as Starmie rushes forward, its core glowing pink as some yellow stars emerge from it. Thorn, who was watching Aero to try help translate, quickly diverts his attention back, charging his fist with electrical energy. Thrusting his fist forward, he strikes the flurry of stars. Effectively cancelling them out. Thorn then puts his arms out in front of him, releasing a few Leech Seeds which ensnare Starmie on contact. The man then cooly calls out “Rapid Spin!” and Starmie begins to spin, snapping the vines and rendering Thorn’s Leech Seed useless.

Starmie then spins right towards Thorn, smacking him in the gut and then stops spinning, causing only minor damage. The two seem equally matched. Aero is trying to tell you whats beneath the water. Finally, the Team Cyan member orders, “Camoflauge, then Hidden Power. Follow up with another Swift!” What will you do?

Politically Incorrect: As you give Houndour her attacks, Jynx dances about, charging a Water Pulse inbetween her hands. As the orb of water energy is formed, Houndour is crouched against the ground, ready to dodge as best she can. Jynx then blows a kiss to Houndour, as if saying good bye and the Water Pulse is launched. Houndour waits .. And waits. .. Until the orb is inches away from her and she leaps in to the air and dodges the attack completely in a brilliant display of agility and power. Landing, Houndour taunts Jynx by howling in triumph. Jynx pouts and then charges a Powder Snow in her hands, and an Ice Beam in her mouth. Houndour then jumps back and stamps the earth, raising some rocks to create a tomb around her. Jynx then grins and runs over to the Rock Tomb and leaps on top of it. What Jynx didn’t anticipate though, was that Houndour had charged up a double Ember and as Jynx readied to fire the combination over the tomb, Houndour fired the Embers in her face, dealing heavy damage. Jynx fell backwards and screamed in pain, severe burns forming on her face.

Glacia frowned and looked at you. “I applaud you .. Such skill for a first form pokemon .. But Jynx is not done with yet! She still burns hot in this battle..” Jynx stands up, her face mutilated with burns and she wails in pain. “Jynx! Seismic Toss that Houndour in to the Lake! If it runs, then fire a Water Pulse” Jynx then grins and looks at Houndour, before approaching her. Jynx is low on energy and health. Houndour is average on energy but also low on health. This battle could go either way. What will you do?

Joe: As you flee to the bank, you give Marshtomp his orders and he reluctantly agrees. As the creature swam towards him, Marshtomp’s fist glowed bright white as he whacked it in the torso, sending it swirling back through the water. Marshtomp then grinned and motioned a “Come here” signal at Marshicolitto who fumed and began swimming at high speed towards Marshtomp who quickly evacuated the water and got himself onto the bank. Waiting, he charged up another Mega Punch as the creature came out of the water and fired an Ice Ball at Marshtomp who swiftly smashed his fist into the Ice Ball, shattering it. As it begins to charge a bigger Ice Ball, Marshtomp looks back at you, waiting for some orders. What will you do?



Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Kiera: As Entei stamps it’s mighty feet against the earth to cause an Earthquake, Tessie crouches down and disappears into thin air. Entei and Narius look around for her where abouts but its too late as she strikes Entei in his side, causing the beast to roar out in pain and fall to his side. Tessie lands gracefully, panting slightly as her eyes glow white. She approaches the once majestic Entei. Looking down on him, she begins to Thrash, smashing her paws onto the Entei’s body, leaving marks and bruises. Entei gasps and passes out from the pain, a black haze emerging from it’s mouth. Narius gasps as Tessie stands triumphant. **Level up for Tessie**

Narius stands, looking at Entei’s form as the black haze grows bigger and bigger. “This is my punishment.. Please forgive me! I didn’t mean any harm!” Narius babbles as the haze formed a shadow of an Entei. It growled and snarled at Narius who shook in fear and fell to the ground on his knees. “Anything but the punishment!” Looking at you, he pleas, “PLEASE HELP!” The shadow Entei looks at you, just as the Entei you knocked out opens its eyes and sits up, completely free of the darkness. Tessie then glows white, de-evolving back to a Growlithe. What will you do?

Dark Scizor: The Espeon stands before you, ready to attack. But, she doesn’t, and Szadek really isn’t sure of what to do. After hearing your commands, she gracefully disappears and reappears behind Szadek, slamming into him with a Quick Attack. Your Poison Bee then turns around and uses Twinneedle. The needle smacks into Espeon and sends her flying across the ground. Szadek doesn’t back down and buzzes towards the psychic feline and slashes her with a Fury Cutter. The Espeon then stands and her red ruby glows red as she releases a Psybeam which collides with Szadek, causing medium damage. Sazdek is knocked back, but is seemingly alright. Espeon’s ears then prick up as she turns to see one of her psychic comrades struck down and she slashed across the back by another of Szadek’s Fury Cutters. A wound is clearly visible as she hisses in pain and turns to look at you. “Dirty tactics .. I see..” and then she leaps into the air, landing on some rubble. “I shall have to get rid of you quickly..” she hissed as she charges a Solarbeam. Szadek dealt some heavy damage this round and received medium damage. He still has lots of energy and Espeon used a lot of energy. What will you do?


Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Latias10: As Shimmer gets herself back into a battle stance, you give her your orders and she nods, swinging her claw wildly which begins to glow a white colour. Marowak spins his bone about, showing off the crowd, who cheer him on. However, hes so fixated on pleasing the crowd, he doesn’t notice Shimmer’s claw smacking him on the head. The crowd howls in excitement as Marowak is floored. Shimmer, pleased at all the attention, raises her claws in the air, clamps them and lets out a “CRAWDAUNT!!!” of victory. Meanwhile, Marowak gets up and rubs his head, becoming infuriated. His eyes glow red as a red aura surrounds his body. Initiating his Rage attack, he rushes forwards towards Shimmer who is smacked full on by a Rage-induced tackle. Knocked back, Shimmer then opens her claws and fires an Icy Wind at Marowak who stands and takes it, taking medium damage. Marowaks body then bulks up significantly, due to being attacked. His attack power soars as he then rushes forward with speed again to hit Shimmer but this time Shimmer is aware and Protects herself just in time to stop any damage. Marowak has medium energy and health while Shimmer is doing almost the same, having slightly less energy. The crowd is cheering. What will you do?
 
A

Arc_Angel

Guest
Skrutsi said:
well I've never been to Greenland
and I've never been to Denver
and I've never buried treasure in ST Louie or ST Paul
and I've never been to Moscow
and I've never been to Tampa
and I've never been to Boston in the fall

Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

The Pinsir stares at Lucius for a couple seconds, and then begins to laugh, a deep one that sounds like dead leaves being crushed and run through. "Your petty insults do NOTHING to me, ghost. And, to be perfeclty honest, I've heard better insults from a Magikarp. As for your trainer...I can think of no other human who is LESS worthy than her to pass through theses forests. Pitiful, weak, disgusting things, humans...And of course, their pitiful, weak, disgusting slaves..." It hisses back. Lucius growls dangerously in response, effectively falling for the Pinsir's TAUNT.

Cackling now, Pinsir disappears with a loud crack, reappearing seconds later above Lucius, slamming a foot covered in Dark energy into the back of his head, sending him reeling. "Not going to touch you, am I?" It TAUNTS more, Lucius getting up and immediatly charging a SHADOWBALL between his hands. Pinsir lets out another laugh, and then disappears with another crack, his laughter echoing through the forest. Lucius lets out a howl of rage, and then rolls to the side, leaving his attack...

...right in Pinsir's path. Appearing behind where he thought Lucius would be, he had already thrown himself forward, straight into the SHADOWBALL! It explodes, sending leaves, moss, rocks, dirt, and bugs in every direction. Pinsir, however, flies backwards and hits a tree with a sickening thud. Gasping for breath, he stands up, and looks straight into Lucius's fiery eyes. "...Do it..." Pinsir says, seconds before an unearthly howl fills the area, and Lucius holds one hand up towards Pinsir. Focusing on the rage he has felt for the bug, Lucius concentrates on hidden energies within him, and soon, white and orange sparks fly from his hand.

The Pinsir blinks, and a blast of flames fly forth from Lucius's hand, enveloping the bug completely. Another howl, less anguished than before, echoes through the forest, and Lucius stops the attack, panting. Pinsir is nowhere to be seen, not even a burnt spot left where his body was. Lucius looks to you and nods, confirming his victory. Because you and Lucius have both shown incredible resolve in this battle, he has gained not ONE, but TWO level ups!

Suddenly, a sharp snap behind you causes you to turn. A Scyther stands still an area where sunlight streams down from above. "Well...that'ssss one..." it says, before spreading its wings and taking off. Wondering what that was about, you look around, and see that the path is gone! Nothing but woodland all around you, the path has disappeared! What will you do now?
Luicus relaxes against the tree, rubbing his head with his arm as an itch overcomes him, awaiting the Pinsir's next move. A terrible laugh eminates from the shaman causing Lucius to open one eye lazily.

"Your petty insults do NOTHING to me, ghost. And, to be perfeclty honest, I've heard better insults from a Magikarp. As for your trainer...I can think of no other human who is LESS worthy than her to pass through theses forests. Pitiful, weak, disgusting things, humans...And of course, their pitiful, weak, disgusting slaves..." it hisses out and Lucius opens both his eyes, a flash of yellow anger rising from them. How dare this pathetic bug insult him, how dare it insult his trainer. He snarled, his insults were true, only this stupid bug was so up itself it couldn't see how pathetic it truely was.

"I am a slave to no-one," Lucius hisses out, his voice sounding like the rushing of wind past leaves, "and this human is more worthy than you are to be shaman insect," he adds in defense of Stacey, the human in question smirking slightly if only to hide her concern and anger.

The Pinsir disappears with a crack and Lucius turns his head upwards only to meet the bug's foot throwing him to the ground with a large crack. The Pinsir laughs once more throwing another taunt into the mixture. Lucius Threw his head back, pushing his 'hat' out of his eyes, eyes that showed rage and malice, hiding the fatigue they should be showing. He charged up a Shadowball between his hands, the black pink and gold blob pulsating dangerously. As the Pinsir disappears again, Lucius rolls to the side before floating out of the way, leaving his pulsating orb behind, right in the Pinsir's path. A large explosion sounds as the bug makes contact with the ghostly ball of energy and a crack followed with the lruching of a tree a litte way off Stacey's current position. When the smoke clears, the Pinsir is slumped against the tree, a large splintered crack rupturing its structure at the impact.

Luicus floated slowly over to face the Pinsir, almost mockingly in his movements. The Pinsir looks up, deafeated and mutters a simple "do it". Lucius frowns, not needing instructions, it didn't feel any pity for this insect and ending it wouldn't change this. He closed his eyes, crosses his arms across his chest and gathered up the last of his energy. Concentrating on the negative feelings he harboured for this creature he summoned hot white energy on his arms. He opened his eyes and grinned beofre opening his arms and sending the white beam straight toward to the bug. The energy became laced with fire as it struck the Pinsir, a loud screech echoing from it as it was burned away by the attack.

Once the flames had dissipated Lucius and Stacey could plainly see that the Pinsir had dissappeared with no indication that it had ever been there. Stacey walked up to Lucius and the Banette turned around giving her a thumbs up winking at her playfully, his previous rage gone replaced with fatigue. Suddenly a snap sounds behind the duo and they both turn around to face it, seeing a Scyther standing in the bright sunshine.

"Well...that'ssss one..." it hissed before taking off into the thick forest.

Stacey frowned at this occurance before turning back to Luicius, grinning at him and reached over pulling him into a hug. Lucius cackled and reached his arms around and inside her as he became incorporeal, an all over embrace. Stacey was used to the feeling and it didn't faze her.

"Well done luv, I never doubted for a moment that you wouldn't win," Lucius chuckled and nodded his head happily. "No matter what he says, your not my slave, never will be. You know you have the choice to fight or not, to stay with me or not," she said reassuringly. Lucius rolled his eyes and hit her over her head with his arm, going incorporeal as he touched her in a playful warning.

"I know that. Stupid insect knows not what it babbles about." Stacey smiled and kisses Lucius on his cheek causing the ghost to float back and blush rubbing a hand against his head with a cackle. Stacey walked back up to him and pushed her hand through him taking back her chocolate bar that he stole causing Lucius to pout and moan.

"Now rest Lucius, chocolate later" she said with a smirk returning him to his pokeball. Mirth gone, Stacey realised with worry that the path they had been traversing had dissappeared. She sighed and rubbed a hand over her face as she thought over her next action. Her eyes lit up and she reached for another of her pokeballs, enlarging it and throwing it up into the air. It snapped open with a bang releasing its occupant. The Zubat looked around her surroundings, clucking her tongue.

"Where has Mommy brought her princess?" she asked almost to herself. Before Stacey could answer Drusilla began to flit around chanting to herself. "Maple Tree Maple Tree, what do you hide? A secret prize for princess or are the whispers lies." She flies over to a tree and dances around it before flying behind it and a loud squeak is heard as she reappears chasing a bug pokemon.

"Come here little dolly, Princess wants to play tea parties. Don't be a naughty dolly." Stacey sighed and shook her head.

"Dru, leave it alone and come here now," she shouted causing Dru to cease her games and come flying back looking dejected.

"Mommy is mad at princess? Princess doesn't want to be spanked oh please mommy. The trees they whispered such naughty things, spank the trees."

"No one is getting spanked, now Dru I need you to do something for me. I want you to use your Supersonic to find a Scyther for me. There was one here not too long ago."

"Then we can play tea parties," Dru asked with innocent hope.

"Then we can play Dru" Stacey said smiling. Dru danced round and round and Stacey thought she wasn't playing her game until she began to make a shrill noise.

'I hope that Scyther will lead us to the Shrine. I doubt Dru could find the Shrine herself with so much interference here' Stacey thought as she watched her pokemon work.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Jeffles said:
Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

Becki REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Your Pokemon begin to move, but Hanson holds up a hand. "Hold on..." He looks around, and then looks to the sky. A flock of birds erupt into the air as clouds billow to life overhead, black and menacing, and a wind begins to howl in the distance. "Aw...SHIT!" Hanson yells out. "Listen, we'll have to finish our battle another time, but there's no doubt you would've won. Right now, however, I have to GO!" He quickly returns his two Pokemon, and takes off through the forest. Intrigued, you return Rini and Sakura and follow him.

Rain begins to fall, light at first, but then it begins to fall faster. Heavy drops pound down like hailstones, thankfully the trees provide cover and you rarely get hit. You see Hanson up ahead near some sort of flourescent light, scrambling around in the dirt. Must be what he was researching. Glancing up, he nods. "Figures you would follow. You see, I was here watching berry growth, trying to find out the best conditions in which to grow them, but a storm like this would ruin everything. But it's odd..storms like these don't just pop up, there's a warning."

He looks back down and begins scrabbling in the dirt, pulling up small seeds and placing them in a metal suitcase. "There, all done!" He says, latching the case tightly. "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Will you go with him, or try and make it to the village/settlment?
(Sorry its short Jeffles)

Returning Sakura and Rini, Kaya followed Hanson as he turned and explained his research. "I see.." Kaya said as he scrambled about pulling up the seeds in the midst of the storm. He then put them back into the case and turned to Kaya and spoke, "Listen, I'm staying in a cave nearby, and it'd be the best place to get out of the storm. If you want, I'll take you there, otherwise the only other places on the island are the Devon Settlement and Sapphire Village." Kaya, who was already intrigued, nodded. "Alright I'll go with you Hanson, after all it'd be nice to get out of this storm" she huffed as her hair was drenched. And so, she follow the researcher to the cave.
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Kiera: As Entei stamps it’s mighty feet against the earth to cause an Earthquake, Tessie crouches down and disappears into thin air. Entei and Narius look around for her where abouts but its too late as she strikes Entei in his side, causing the beast to roar out in pain and fall to his side. Tessie lands gracefully, panting slightly as her eyes glow white. She approaches the once majestic Entei. Looking down on him, she begins to Thrash, smashing her paws onto the Entei’s body, leaving marks and bruises. Entei gasps and passes out from the pain, a black haze emerging from it’s mouth. Narius gasps as Tessie stands triumphant. **Level up for Tessie**

Narius stands, looking at Entei’s form as the black haze grows bigger and bigger. “This is my punishment.. Please forgive me! I didn’t mean any harm!” Narius babbles as the haze formed a shadow of an Entei. It growled and snarled at Narius who shook in fear and fell to the ground on his knees. “Anything but the punishment!” Looking at you, he pleas, “PLEASE HELP!” The shadow Entei looks at you, just as the Entei you knocked out opens its eyes and sits up, completely free of the darkness. Tessie then glows white, de-evolving back to a Growlithe. What will you do?
OOC: Awesome update Becki. And don't ever fret about delays in updates. Real life always has priority over updates, and we can quite easily wait for such beauties.

The de-evolved Tessie leapt into Joshua's outstretched arms, her victory a sweet one as the shadows left Entei, leaving the great beast purified. Tessie licks Joshua sweetly in the face, and he smiles at her.

"I've got something for you," Joshua says, and he kneels down, Tessie leaping from his arms as Joshua reaches into his bag. He pulls out a shining rock of blazen flame, the Fire Stone finally ready to evolve Tessie.

"Catch, girl," he calls, hurling the stone high into the air, and the petit canine leaps, the Stone caught in her nimble jaws. As fire and form make contact, Tessie shines with a pearly light, her entire form fading to a heavenly light. When her paws touch the ground, Tessie the Arcanine rises again, her goregous fur shining in the sun and billowing in the breeze.

Joshua leaps onto Tessie's back, his face alight with joy. Tessie marches over to the legendary beast of the volcano, and bows to him. Joshua sweeps one arm from Tessie's shoulder, and repeats the gesture, bowing to the beast.

"Entei, legend of the fire. We feel honoured to stand in your presence, and ask whether you have recovered from Narius' vile influence. We also enquire as to whether we may assist you in any form."

Joshua's thoughts stray to Bellosom and Oddish, still nestled in the bushes. On cue, a ball on his belt erupts with a scarlet light, Michael the Umbreon emerging from his ball.

"Michael, head over to Bellosom and Oddish, and bring them here. Make sure the Vileplume know they are under my protection, and any harm that comes to them will be repayed in kind."
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Rikku said:
Politically Incorrect: As you give Houndour her attacks, Jynx dances about, charging a Water Pulse inbetween her hands. As the orb of water energy is formed, Houndour is crouched against the ground, ready to dodge as best she can. Jynx then blows a kiss to Houndour, as if saying good bye and the Water Pulse is launched. Houndour waits .. And waits. .. Until the orb is inches away from her and she leaps in to the air and dodges the attack completely in a brilliant display of agility and power. Landing, Houndour taunts Jynx by howling in triumph. Jynx pouts and then charges a Powder Snow in her hands, and an Ice Beam in her mouth. Houndour then jumps back and stamps the earth, raising some rocks to create a tomb around her. Jynx then grins and runs over to the Rock Tomb and leaps on top of it. What Jynx didn’t anticipate though, was that Houndour had charged up a double Ember and as Jynx readied to fire the combination over the tomb, Houndour fired the Embers in her face, dealing heavy damage. Jynx fell backwards and screamed in pain, severe burns forming on her face.

Glacia frowned and looked at you. “I applaud you .. Such skill for a first form pokemon .. But Jynx is not done with yet! She still burns hot in this battle..” Jynx stands up, her face mutilated with burns and she wails in pain. “Jynx! Seismic Toss that Houndour in to the Lake! If it runs, then fire a Water Pulse” Jynx then grins and looks at Houndour, before approaching her. Jynx is low on energy and health. Houndour is average on energy but also low on health. This battle could go either way. What will you do?[/color]
Smiling as to Houndours excellent performance so far in her first ever battle, Stephen ponders to think a moment as Jynx is given her attacks as well for what would appear to be the closing moments of this battle. If he could somehow figure out a way to strike Jynx, he could be probably be able to finish it off with further attacks if necessary. Taking only a few more minutes to think as to not give Jynx an unfair speed advatage, Stephen calls out to his Pokemon.

"Houndour, let's go! Finish this Jynx off!" he screams to Houndour, but he can only hope that the uncertainty cannot be told in his voice, as he isn't sure how to finish Jynx off. Houndour has a very limited movepool at the moment, and isn't exactly chock full of damaging moves. Thinking for a moment longer, he finally calls out to his Pokemon. "Houndour, call on a final Rock Tomb to surround Jynx to try to finish it off. If it breaks free, send the most powerful barrage of Embers at it that you can possibly muster."
 
Eureka seveN
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Solarsaur REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

The Kingler stares at you, before slamming its dense claw into the sand again, bellowing out another loud "COOOOOKIIIIIIIIE." Unable to understand what it wanted, you can only stare at it. It glares at you, and then backs up, and a small Krabby walks forward. It raises a claw into a 'ready' position, and it looks like the little fella wants to battle you. This could be some sort of crazy ritual that all Krabby must face when they reach a certain age, battling against a trainer-owned Pokemon to test their strength as some sort of rite of passage...

...or, it could be the crab Pokemon were just plain stupid. Hell, you don't f*cking know anything besides the fact the crab in front of you wants to fight. The remaining Krabby and Kingler back off, giving ample room for a battle, and suddenly the Krabby begin to chant their name, either being really annoying or cheering on their small representative. Your opponent looks at you, murder in its eye.

What will you do?
"Okay, so this Krabby wants to fight and the Kingler doesn't. I guess I'll just go with it. I suppose I'll use Alakazam, so come on out, Alakazam!" Adam shouted, throwing a red-and-white sphere towards the ground in front of him. A large human-shape Pokemon emerged from the spherical object, with two spoons in hands.

The Pokemon looked down at the small Krabby, then turned to the larger Kingler behind it, as well as the many Krabby that surrounded it. Shortly after observing the opponent and surrounding Pokemon, she turned to Adam. He nodded at her, signaling she will battle the small Krabby in front of her.

"Alright, Alakazam, launch a PSYBEAM at the Krabby, redirecting it if it attempts to dodge. After the Psybeam either misses or hits, quickly begin powering up a THUNDER WAVE to send out to the Krabby. If the Krabby is pushed out of your range, TELEPORT closer to it so it is in your range." he commanded, pointing to the Krabby for no particular reason.

Alakazam nodded and Adam smirked as it was exciting to get into battling once again after a few weeks of not doing anything.
 
Got You!
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

Thed RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

As you walked on the lakeshore, ripples floated freely over the calm water, an easterly wind beginning to blow. Shivering, you hold Validius tighter, and quicken your pace. More roars begin to echo around the area, and you soon find yourself running, unsure of what to do. As you get closer, the Pokemon spot you and cry out in alarm, beginning to scatter, except for a large, crayfish type creature. A large star adorns its forhead, and it bellows out its name. "CRAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

You skid to a stop yards away from the Water-and-Dark type, who stares at you, as eyes pop out from the darkness around you. The Crawdaunt glares at you, and slams a large claw coated in blue energy into the sand, sending sand flying up into the air. You quickly cover your eyes, and you hear many splashes of water. When the sand clears, all the Pokemon are gone. The splashes and tracks leading to the water's edge tell you what happened, the Pokemon escaped to the good world of H2O.

Then, once more, a loud roar rips through the night, sending birds in the trees nearby into the air. The ground rumbles, and a creaking sound erupts from the forest, followed by a couple crashes. Voices carry through the air, and you strain to catch what they're saying. "...Er Here!" you can finally make one out as it gets closer. Suddenly, you're blinded by two large spotlights as the trees in front of you are shoved roughly to the side, breaking up the ground and root system.

"Oi! It's just some stupid kid!" Someone yells out, as you struggle to see through the glare.

"Well, what do we do wit' him then?" Another voice calls.

"Dunno, we were told nobody was here but thems natives, but this one looks like a trainer...he could be trouble." The first voice answers.

"Right." A third voice says, before a silhouette appears in the light. Still struggling to see what it is, you don't realize until too late what the people are doing. Before you can turn and run, the man in front of you circles around and clubs you roughly in the head with a tree branch, and before you hit the ground you're unconcious...

...When you come to, you're in some sort of cage, and on the back of some truck. Your head hurts, and you realize Validius, as well as your Pokemon, are gone! Groggily, you look around you, and see trees passing by, and you realize you're moving. You fall back asleep, your head still throbbing, and awaken who knows how long later, as your cage is jostled. "What the bloody hell are you doing with a kid?" A new voice, womanly and English, floats through your muddled mind.

"Well, ma'mn, we were out scoutin' for thems Water Pokemon who are fighting against us building a resort near the lake, and we found this guy just a'standin' there. So, wes thought it would be best if we brought him back here." A man's voice answers.

"...And WHY did you bring him back here? Stupid peons, why the hell did I ever hire you, you never do anything right." You jolt around as your cage is dropped, and you hear the man screaming in pain. "Next time, DON'T WASTE MY TIME." The woman rages, as you hear sharp cracks and more screams of pain.

You open your eyes and see you're in some large building, like a warehouse, and a woman's face appears near the cage. "Hello there trainer. I would like to apologize for what my men have done to you. You will be let free, and given back all of your Pokemon, so long as you never speak to anyone about what you've seen or heard around here. If you do, I will make sure your death is very painful." The woman speaks matter-of-factly, before standing up straight. "Ikov, bring me his Pokemon. Now."

You hear a stuttering gurgle, and soon, the woman hands you 5 Pokeballs through the bar of the cage. "There. Your items were not touched, so you are free to go." She inputs something into the electronic lock on the front of your cage, and opens it up wide. "Now, I must oversee something. Leave quickly." She walks off, as you struggle to get up. You grab the five Pokeballs, and then you come to notice something. You have 6 Pokemon, only 5 balls are here, one empty ball on your belt.

Validius is missing!

When you can finally overcome the throbbing pain in your head, the woman and her co-horts are long gone, and a door leads outside is standing open nearby...

What will you do now?

Thed woke up after he heard some booming voices and slowly opened his eyes. He had a throbbing headache and winced as he tried to massage his head. The woman of the group quickly gets him out of his cage apologizing, but also warning him to never speak of this incident. Thed can only give a small smile, not saying a word as the two men and the woman walk out after giving him back his pokemon.

Making sure these people didn't steal any of his pokemon he counts the number of pokeballs he has. The number seems right and he sees that his pokemon are alright. But, suddenly he realizes that Validus was out of his pokeball when he was attacked by the Crawdaunt and the men. That little bugger... Always giving me trouble. He's probably just looking for food in here. Thed knew he had to find his little mischievious Trapinch before leaving and so decided to venture inside the building to find his Validus.
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Latias10: As Shimmer gets herself back into a battle stance, you give her your orders and she nods, swinging her claw wildly which begins to glow a white colour. Marowak spins his bone about, showing off the crowd, who cheer him on. However, hes so fixated on pleasing the crowd, he doesn’t notice Shimmer’s claw smacking him on the head. The crowd howls in excitement as Marowak is floored. Shimmer, pleased at all the attention, raises her claws in the air, clamps them and lets out a “CRAWDAUNT!!!” of victory. Meanwhile, Marowak gets up and rubs his head, becoming infuriated. His eyes glow red as a red aura surrounds his body. Initiating his Rage attack, he rushes forwards towards Shimmer who is smacked full on by a Rage-induced tackle. Knocked back, Shimmer then opens her claws and fires an Icy Wind at Marowak who stands and takes it, taking medium damage. Marowaks body then bulks up significantly, due to being attacked. His attack power soars as he then rushes forward with speed again to hit Shimmer but this time Shimmer is aware and Protects herself just in time to stop any damage. Marowak has medium energy and health while Shimmer is doing almost the same, having slightly less energy. The crowd is cheering. What will you do?
Catherine smiled pleased with her pokemon's efforts. She also knew that Shimmer was pleased with herself to. She had a smirk on her face and was enjoying the chant of the crowd. She snaped her claws a few time before looking at her trainer for orders. Catherine nodded and gave out the orders.

"Shimmer I want you to start this round off with a Sword Dance, then while your Spining I want you to release a Bubblebeam and send the bubbles flying. You will finsh off with a Crunch attack. Alright," Catherine told her Crawdaunt.

Shimmer nodded in saticfactoin. She then perpared to start spining with her claws open ready to release bubbles. The crab pokemon was wanting to give a beating and show everybody that she is the best battler out there. Even though she knew she wasn't, she could at least make others think it. With that she started to spin.
 
Crypt Lord
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Dark Scizor: The Espeon stands before you, ready to attack. But, she doesn’t, and Szadek really isn’t sure of what to do. After hearing your commands, she gracefully disappears and reappears behind Szadek, slamming into him with a Quick Attack. Your Poison Bee then turns around and uses Twinneedle. The needle smacks into Espeon and sends her flying across the ground. Szadek doesn’t back down and buzzes towards the psychic feline and slashes her with a Fury Cutter. The Espeon then stands and her red ruby glows red as she releases a Psybeam which collides with Szadek, causing medium damage. Sazdek is knocked back, but is seemingly alright. Espeon’s ears then prick up as she turns to see one of her psychic comrades struck down and she slashed across the back by another of Szadek’s Fury Cutters. A wound is clearly visible as she hisses in pain and turns to look at you. “Dirty tactics .. I see..” and then she leaps into the air, landing on some rubble. “I shall have to get rid of you quickly..” she hissed as she charges a Solarbeam. Szadek dealt some heavy damage this round and received medium damage. He still has lots of energy and Espeon used a lot of energy. What will you do?
Saturn knew that the Espeon was strong but not uberly strong. Szadek was resistant against grass attacks but a Solarbeam was still strong. While Saturn was thinking what to do, he realized that Espeon was confident about her abilities. Perhaps, too confident. Maybe it was her weak point and he could use it against her but it was not the moment yet. His actual goal was to protect his Beedrill of the damage of the Solarbeam. He was out of time so he hoped that his strategy would work.

"Szadek, use Substitute to avoid the Solarbeam and then use Twineedle and Pursuit to keep damaging that annoying purple Pokémon."

The poison bee Pokémon nodded. He saw that the Eeveelution was still chargin the beam so it was going to be a big shot. Slowly, he started to store energy in order to divide.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
For the attention of Lonely Wanderer's Updatees:

Due to circumstances IRL, Lonely Wanderer won't be updating here anymore. Therefore I am looking for a new ZA to take you guys. If I don't find someone within 2 weeks, I will take you into my group or you will be assigned to one of the other ZAs. Sorry about the inconveinence and hopefully you'll be back underway with adventures soon enough.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top