• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Water Zone: Sapphire Island *CAPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

The Incredible Homer!!
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan).
Joe: As you flee to the bank, you give Marshtomp his orders and he reluctantly agrees. As the creature swam towards him, Marshtomp’s fist glowed bright white as he whacked it in the torso, sending it swirling back through the water. Marshtomp then grinned and motioned a “Come here” signal at Marshicolitto who fumed and began swimming at high speed towards Marshtomp who quickly evacuated the water and got himself onto the bank. Waiting, he charged up another Mega Punch as the creature came out of the water and fired an Ice Ball at Marshtomp who swiftly smashed his fist into the Ice Ball, shattering it. As it begins to charge a bigger Ice Ball, Marshtomp looks back at you, waiting for some orders. What will you do?

JOE TO THE RESCUE!!! *shot*

As Joe watched Marshtomp swim towards him, and the Marshdittocolo thingy swim after him, Joe thought about what he should do. Then suddenly, Marshtomp began to glow slightly. Joe kinda knew what was happening, but he thought not to ruin the surprise for Marshtomp by screaming 'OMFG, SWAMPERTZ LOLZ, TAKE THAT BEETCH!!!'. Instead, he calmly thought out his battle plan.
"Swa...Mars.......Zora! Start off by getting out of the water as fast as possible. If you can't dodge that Ice Ball, use a Mega Punch to try and smash into little pieces. Actually....use Mega Kick, instead, since your hand probably can't take another big ball of ice. After that, while on the bank, cause an Uproar, and finally, finish with a Taken Down," ordered Joe. Zora turned around, with a strange expression on his face.
"Take Down? Wtf, do I know that? Meh, I'll do it anyway." Joe couldn't help but laugh at Zora's confused face as he realised Zora didn't know he knew Take Down. But he knew it. That's for sure. As Zora swam quickly for land, Joe backed off a bit, to leave room for the battle.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Torkoal Stu said:
~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

HakuBlue:​

The audiences stare up at you in wonder as you command your orders for Sefi. Sefi focus’ as hard as possible and opens his mouth releasing a slow moving mist around the stage, the judges look at you and wonder where Sefi will go from here. He then sends as many bubbles as possible in every direction, the bubbles float away slowly from Sefi however he then knows what to do and fires a confuse ray directly at the centre of the bubbles and mist. A bright spot light type beam emerges from the mist and shines on Sefi and through each bubble which diffract the light in more directions creating a bright dazzling show of lights, mist and bubbles. Each bubbles pops (not at the same time) creating a strange noise across the stage, however the little drops of water from the bubbles land on the ground around Sefi as the light mist vanishes. Sefi then wraps things up by sending bright white spheres in each direction making the appeal even more bright and dazzling than before. “Absolutely stunning, Haku a rookie coordinator seems to of stole the audience with his bright appeal, everyone give a round of applauds to our young coordinator Haku!” Alexis exclaims as the audience bursts in claps and whistles and shouts of encouragement. You blush as Sefi looks as happy as ever, you look out into the audience and see Blade who nods approvingly at you.

“Now onto the scores,” Alexis’ voice trails off as she turns to the three judges who each hold up a board with a number out of ten on it, Joy’s says “9.0”, Ichigo’s says “8.7” and Zam’s says “8.9”.

“And that folks gives Haku a score of twenty six point six, giving Haku second place!” Alexis shouts as the judges all smile and nod at your wonderful and popular appeal. “Now the four finalists going onto the next round are, Blade, Haku, Rayne and Kristian, looks like only one non-villager made it into the finals this time. But keep watching the second round begins soon.” After a few minutes of talking Alexis walks back onto the stage and the three other finalists join you up on the stage. Blade whispers in your ear quietly “Nice appeal, but if we battle I play to win,” he finishes with a smile as he walks to his spot on the stage as the current leader in scores. “First battle Blade against Kristian, go!” She shouted as Blade sends out a Star-shaped Pokemon, it has a jewel in the centre which glows as it lands on the stage with a blissful tone in its voice, you recognise the Pokemon as Starmie as Kristian throws his Pokeball and a Jumpluff appears in front of him. The battle begins, Starmie dodges all the grass attacks Jumpluff sends, making Jumpluff’s point bar lower since its attack wasn’t graceful and missed its target, Starmie then uses Rapid Spin and smashes into Jumpluff taking off more points, the timer runs out and Jumpluff falls to the ground pointless and energy-less. Blade then returns Starmie and walks away smiling at his victory and Alexis then calls you and Rayne back onto the stage for your battle.

Haku: {=========}
Rayne: {=========}

5:00

You look up at your bar, full points of course, as you then look across the other side of the stage and notice a girl with violet hair and violet eyes to match, she must be Rayne, she has the classic Sapphire Village wear but she can’t be older than say nine, but she must have contest skill. She throws a Pokeball and a Snorunt appears giggling and laughing happily with its trainer. “Let’s battle, as soon as you send out your Pokemon the timer will start,”

What will you do now?

(Note you can lose points for attacks missing, attacks not being graceful or coordinated, attacks looking ugly and if you get hit. But if you sue a combo your opponents points can go down if it hits/works)

As Haku looked up at the score boards, an instant smile spread across his head, his eyes now watering from joy. Sefi quickly jumped into Haku's arms, and returned him a smile. Lifting Sefi up and circling him like crazy, Haku was now thrilled to the max. Remembering they were still in the contest, he put down Sefi on the floor, who quickly stood next to his trainer, and tried to regain composure.Still thriving at Sefi's performance, Haku pretty much ignored the rest of the finalists, specially Blade, who was now pretty much very high up his head. In all of his life, Haku could not stand such primitive guys who acted as if they owned the land they walked on and that they were living gods among the men. Haku himself was once one of them too, particularly when he was very young, but he has changed a lot from then, and now he only cares about enjoying life to it's full potential. Taking anohter deep breath, Haku stared into all of the crowd, maintaining a solid eye contact with all sections, trying to keep his cool and poise. A little of his old confidence couldn't have hurt him now, especially since his nerves were slowly taking over his whole body. With his legs shaking, Haku slowly began to walk up to the arena, moving his hand towards the right side of his belt and withdrew a normal red and white pokeball. Looking at the pokeball for a few seconds, he shook his head, breaking away his nerves. Now back in sync, Haku threw the pokeball into the air, which began to spin in a frenzy traveling halfway accross the field, until the wind finally broke the seal, and a flashing red beam spread accross the stage, revealing a very long and slender figure.The red beam began to fade by the black teal and golden scaled Seviper, who was not acting normally. Almost as if Fang knew he was being judged on his moves, he was standing with ellegance and keeping a cool, his tail curved across in smooth figure. His head was skimming through the crowd and his opponent, his ruby red eyes trying to take over everyone's attention. Breaking the unique entrance made by his pokemon, Haku quickly stood up, and told Fang what to do. " Fang, this can and probably will be a tough job for you, but I think you can manage to pull of a nice and jazzy attack that can take the normal damage, just think of grace, as if you're trying to impress a young and hot Seviper. Quickly start off with a dig attack, but try all of your best to just make one solid and smooth hole without splashing all of the dirt carelessly. Then, quickly come out from underneath the Snorunt and use a wrap attack, following it with an eye to eye glare attack. Keep yourself wrapped up and if you can, hold on untill the paralysis kicks in." Turning his head back a little, he looked at Haku, made a nodding gesture, and quickly turned back his head facing the Snorunt. The match was just beginning, but Fang was really getting pumped now. Haku had never chosen him in a contest, so today was his debut.
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?

The milotic's slimy body was, in Kage's opinion, fascinating; the way it coiled around itself, and how this created no opening for an attack of any kind was admirable at the very least. In a normal situation, Kage might have congratulated the creature jovially before slicing it apart with his lightsaber; but as the affects of the Confuse Ray took hold, that seemed like a rather stupid thing to attempt. Because of his handicap, Kage would be more likely to lose limps than harm a milotic. Frowning slightly, and cursing the strange power that had robbed him of his normal foresight (although he sure, however, this was temporary). Frowning, Kage listened to the orders James was shouting to him from inside the human's bubble; although normally the gengar would of dismissed what the trainer had said, right now the "Dragon Rage - Dragonbreath combo to Shadow Ball" seemed far more likely to worj than anything his confused state of mind could come up with.

With a sigh, Kage moved forward.

Sometimes he really despised the living.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Rikku said:
First off, thank you all for being so patient. I'm now back for good and will endeavour to update every 2 weeks, perhaps sooner depending on my schedule. Enjoy 'em guys :)

Diamond Waterfalls: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts & Skrusti: As Jeff appears in the Diamond Waterfalls, James is deep within the water and Kage emerges. After the ghost converses with Jeff and then re-enters the water to save James, he speaks his orders in his mind. As Jeff gives orders to Aslan, a rumble is felt in the ground. Turning to the cave, Jeff looks hard to find the cause. And the cause makes itself visible. A blue flash appeared in front of Aslan and smacked the feline with a Mega Punch, sending the Espeon flying. The Poliwrath who just attacked stood before you, punching it’s fists together. It points to the water and shakes its head and then motions for you to attack it. What will Jeff do?

Meanwhile, Kage travels through the water, looking for Milotic and James. Suddenly, he notices James trapped in a Dive bubble, but the Milotic is nowhere to be seen. Kage realises that it was a trap too little too late and is hit in the back by a Hydro Pump. Crying out in pain, he turns and the sea serpent has gone again. Getting frustrated Kage frantically looks about, and then down to James, who has regained consciousness. Signalling for James to issue attacks to aid his fight, Kage tries his best to dodge incoming Confuse Rays from different directions although he is hit by one, and now feels slightly confused. What will James do?
James said:
The milotic's slimy body was, in Kage's opinion, fascinating; the way it coiled around itself, and how this created no opening for an attack of any kind was admirable at the very least. In a normal situation, Kage might have congratulated the creature jovially before slicing it apart with his lightsaber; but as the affects of the Confuse Ray took hold, that seemed like a rather stupid thing to attempt. Because of his handicap, Kage would be more likely to lose limps than harm a milotic. Frowning slightly, and cursing the strange power that had robbed him of his normal foresight (although he sure, however, this was temporary). Frowning, Kage listened to the orders James was shouting to him from inside the human's bubble; although normally the gengar would of dismissed what the trainer had said, right now the "Dragon Rage - Dragonbreath combo to Shadow Ball" seemed far more likely to worj than anything his confused state of mind could come up with.

With a sigh, Kage moved forward.

Sometimes he really despised the living.
Aslan stood up and hissed at the Poliwrath, not appreciating the fact it had just sneak-attacked him. Jeff looked over to the water, ducking once as a multi-coloured ball of light burst from the depths. Seems like James was having a hard time down there. Then again, he WAS taken below the surface by some sort of creature.

Jeff looked back up to see Aslan crouched in a battle position, prepared to attack the Poliwrath. He was still hissing, but Jeff wondered if...His hand dipped to his belt, lightly touching the Leaf Ball resting there. "Tifa..." Jeff said, thinking. No, he'd save her for another day. She wasn't ready, not quite yet. Jeff crossed his arms, staring at the Poliwrath.

"Hmm...this oughta be interesting. Aslan, let's take this thing down. Start off with your PSYCHIC attack, slam it into a tree or something. Your Twistedspoon should help here." Jeff began, as the item in question glinted on Aslan's neck.

"Next...hit it with your IRON TAIL, then blast it with a THUNDERBOLT." Jeff finished, as Aslan nodded, staring down his opponent. Jeff looked back towards the water, hoping James was alright...
 
Last edited:
Torka Torka Torka
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
592
Reaction score
0
Whoot updates, i'm going on holiday for two weeks so don't expect anymore for a little while. They aren't the best (none of my updates really are) but hey at this point in time with me its better than nothing. Sorry though...

Ed welcome to the group dude. (If you wonder why yours is longer than the others, probably because its your first but i'm really not sure ._. Or since it was one of the first I wrote I might of had more inspiration xD)


~Southern Beach~ (Colour – Yellow)

Jon Jen:

Waiting patiently for something to happen to keep your eyes fixed firmly on the red stone, it glistens in the sunlight beautifully, a few more seconds pass…nothing happens, still. You continue to stand fixed in your current position nothing happening, the sun starting to fade making the stone lose some of its shininess due to the fact it reflected some of the suns rays to make it so shiny. You begin to look around the beach, no Pokemon, the only sound is the gentle splashing of the waves as they crash into the yellow sunny sand of the beach. “WHERE IS IT?” a voice shouts from a direction roughly north east of your current direction, you turn around in that direction to see a hole with a head deep in it and their hands barely being able to stop them falling in. You watch as the person then raises their hand and gets out of the hole with a sigh, the person looks at you holding the stone and smiles. The person walks closer, now you can clearly see their features, you notice his eyes first, green piercing yet gentle eyes and his typically scruffy brown hair, while out of his face is all messy around. “Excuse me, that stone, while its not mine, the Devon corporation would be extremely interested in finding more to make a range of important Pokemon related products.” He explains slowly putting his hands into the pair of casual jogging bottoms and then bringing out a book. You examine the book, a title written in red letters is clear, “Devon Guide to Stones and their Uses: Employees Only Edition!” you read as he opens it up and begins flicking through the pages scanning each one for only a second before moving onto the next.

“That stone you have there is used to make Fire Stones, Various Pokeballs and even Red Flutes, but if you would like to find out more about those we would have to find more of those rocks. Mind telling me how you found it?” He asks placing the book in a pocket on his track suit ready for your answer to his question.

What will you do?


~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)

HakuBlue:​
Haku: {=========}
Rayne: {=========}

5:00

A loud buzzing noise emeraged from the score board speakers as the timer began and the point bars lit up, you look at your opponent called Rayne as she nods ready for a battle. Fang easily breaks through the weak stage ground and begins to dig, the hole looks sort of jagged as she pops back up and spins to flatten the sides out to make it look neater. “Snorunt, freeze over the hole with Icy Wind!” Rayne commands as Snorunt jumps and sends a beautiful mix of blue and white at the hole, creating a perfect layer of ice over it. You check up at the bars as Rayne loses a block for her attack missing. “What a stunning move, Fang went back and saved her points by cleaning up her hole, and she was just fast enough to avoid the Icy Wind! Lets see what happens next!” Alexis shouts through the microphone as Fang suddenly jumps through the grouch bellow Snorunt causing damage to it, however you notice one block of both yours and Rayne’s vanish since it didn’t look too graceful really, but you’re in the lead in this contest battle. Fang regains her cool and stares directly at Snorunt, paralyzing it, however then gracefully many more Snorunts appear all around Fang. “Great, Double Team!” Rayne shouts smiling at you. “Looks like she saved her points with an awesome move there, what will Haku do?” She asks rhetorically to the audience as they all begin to cheer waving their arms in the air. Fang then wraps herself up neatly and waits up for the Double Team and Paralysis to both wear off and kick in (respectively). Looks like you’re in the lead by a block, however it appears Rayne might have a trick or two up her sleeve, Fang seems fine and hasn’t take any damage and hasn’t used much energy.

Haku: {========}
Rayne: {=======}

4:34

What will you do now?

Quilava Plush:​
Avoiding the temptation of pushing the forbidden pocket watch you and Jeremiah begin your walk to the temple grounds, having to travel some way to get there, it might go quite fast if you find a way to pass the time. On your way out from the village, Jeremiah points out certain people who smile and wave, you just look at the different kinds of housing and such that are there but more concerned about your journey in the temple grounds. “Well we have to travel across the other side of Ruby Mountain but we should be able to take the short cut through the tunnel me and some other people made under it,” he explains carefully you getting slightly more use to his accent and actually clearly understand him, well more, than you previously could. Both of you continue walking for what seems like hours, past beautiful blooming trees, different kinds of plants and Pokemon, while occasionally talking. Jeremiah stops abruptly in front of you, he turns around and smiles as he points up, you look up to see a strange formation of clouds around the top of Ruby Mountain. “We’ve arrived at Ruby Mountain,” he says as he then walks up to the base of the mountain, you watch as he places his hand on a rock (about the size of a Loudred) and begins to push slightly, a small gap between the rock and the ground appears as he smiles as you once again. Suddenly dirt begins to fall away and the gap gets bigger and bigger, until its large enough to fit you both in. “Ha ha thanks wild Geodude’s,” he shouts as he then climbs into the hole, you swiftly follow. You fall t the ground, you look around in both directions to see Jeremiah still walking south, in the direction pointing away from you. You take a quickly observation of your surroundings, quick enough to find that you are in an underground tunnel, without much light but you still have Jeremiah to guide you to the Temple Grounds.

What will you do now?


~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour – LimeGreen)

John’s Knight:​
Furioso screams at the top of his lungs, Aipom uses his tail to cover one ear at the terrible sound, however the creepy purple monkey falls over causing damage to it. Aipom looks angry as ever now, it quickly jumps up and charges at Furioso as its tail begins to glow again and becoming once again solid, it jumps into the air and smashes Furioso in the head as hard as possible causing quite a bit of damage. The two Pokemon start screaming at each other, although Furioso now decides to follow out its next order, you nod as he charges in waving his long furry claws in all directions, Aipom decides to take a similar course of action as it begins to swing its smaller yet could be as dangerous arms in every direction it can. The two clash, their arms flailing about, both sides taking damage at this point, Aipom smiles as it crawls under Furioso taking advantage of its small size to avoid remaining damage. Aipom then runs at the top of its speed directly at Furioso who charges up his arm with an electrical energy ready for a punch of thunder, Aipom hits into Furioso’s chest dealing damage to both of them (recoil), Furioso on the other hand uses his charged up fist to punch Aipom into the nearest tree, causing heavy damage. Aipom looks worse off than Furioso, could be knocked out soon, Furioso will survive a few more attacks but anything really powerful could make it the end for him.

What will you do now?


~Turquoise River~ (Colour - MediumTurquoise)

Timeless River:​
You wonder down the hallway toward the laboratory, every few meters you slouch onto the wall for rest, it seems the parasite is making you tired and psychically weaker, you start to feel a tingling in your arms, a pulsating in your legs and a siring pain in your head. You scream at the top of your lungs holding your head in your hands as you collapse to the ground, with no one around it appears your situation will only get direr. After a couple of more seconds later, the pain seems to stop, you check your back as the tentacles have emerged further and are sort of like Tentacruel length now, you stand up as several of the tenacles already touch the floor, you look at your arms, they are slightly cut with a strange purple liquid oozing out slowly in the place of your blood, you realise this must be poison that Tentacool attack with. You get up and feel a mad dash of energy flow through your body, you begin to run down the rest of the corridor trying to get to the lab, you see camera’s every few feet all of them seem to be pointing at you, they must be monitoring your progress. You spot the end of the long corridor, you can see a normal metal door, the word “Lab: Private” written on a sign placed in the centre of the door, you find yourself getting weaker once again, needing to catch your breath you find you’re tentacles have stop growing but are about the length of a Tentacruel’s and are sprouting from your back in all directions, the poison flowing from you is all over your arms and the ground but stopping more and more each second.

What will you do?


~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

Bloody Banette:​
(Note you could just evolve Sonso in your reply or just add a note saying he evolved and RP him as a Slowbro, you don’t have to rely on me to do it. But I will since you asked)

You and Slowpoke get ready to continue this battle, the two Marills stand close by each other and the younger one giving encouragement to the older, the older one swims directly at you in a fit of rage, you look in horror at its Double-Edge attack, a risky tackle attack which does good damage as well as recoil damage to the user. Sonso looks confidently as he begins to glow a blinding white colour as his shape begins to alter, his body gets wider as it turns upright, he gets taller making his legs get slightly more able for walking and his tail forms with a strange spiralling rock with two beady eyes which just seem to stare at Sonso. You cheer at your Slowbro as he fires a blue streak of lightening at the charging Marill, catching it off guard and making it stop its attack, you watch as the Marill just floats on the spot, paralyzed. Sonso opens his mouth as it sends an abundance of pink cute looking bubbles at both Marill, they both make contact, bursting with a pop sound, the paralyzed one being less effected however the younger one beginning to yawn a lot. The paralyzed Marill can barely move right now, and the young Marill will fall asleep soon, Sonso looks better off than his opponents.
What will you do now?

~Jade Swamp ~ (Colour – Sea Green)

JAF:

Lanturn gives the Cloyster a look of complete frustration as it prepares to completely damage it, however the Cloyster gives the same look back, it looks like this will be an intense round. Lanturn first puts her head under the water, you quickly notice that the top of her head begins to glow, a bright electrical light beam burst from Lanturn and smashed directly into Cloyster for major super effective damage. Then Cloyster swims directly at Lanturn ready for his onslaught of attacks, however Lanturn quickly saves herself by firing several bubbles into Cloyster’s eyes, stopping him from seeing clearly and making him stop in his tracks. You cheer on, as right at that very second Lanturn starts to use Flail, although it appears Closyter doesn’t like this since he fires a close range Icicle Spear attack as soon as Lanturn makes contact. Four shiny, cold icicles chase Lanturn around the water, each one smashes viciously against her body dealing damage. You look over at Cloyster who floats on the water knocked out, it appears your flail worked just in time, but Lanturn seems heavily damaged. *Level Up for Lanturn*. Looks like you won the fight, but the sparkling jade waters are difficult to swim in and Phoenix, Poliwag and Mudkip are down there, you’ll have to save them and solve the mystery of the sapphires and discover the reason why Phoenix wants them.

What will you do now?



~Ruby Mountain~ (Colour - DarkRed)

Rad Ed:​
You and Gog begin to linger up the mountain noticing straight away at the sheer steepness of it, but the willingness for adventure drives you on, but the climb will only be part of the difficultness you are sure to find on this mountain. As you continue to climb, Gog following of course, you notice a sudden drop in temperature around half way up, Gog looks upwards and so do you as you can see the Crystal Peek which is the icy top of this mountain and the highest point on the island, however not wanting to rest you both pursue on with the climb. A little while later you study the ground, noticing a few bright sparkles and some underground tunnels, you reach closer to the rubies but then you notice a small rock formation a few feet away. The rock seems to have two bits sticking out of it, sort of like folding arms and is a grey crumbling type colour, the rock moves slowly out of position revealing itself to you, you instantly realise it’s a Geodude (or Geodudette). You look at your partner, Gog, and then back at the Geodude who begins to roll towards the tunnel that was made however long ago. You watch as the Geodude rolls down the tunnel and out of sight. “Scizor we missed another one!” A feminine voice emerges from meters away behind some of the rocks and near some other tunnels: you and Gog follow the shout carefully; this leads you into a deeper part of the mountain into a cave type shelter, however this cave is huge and probably leads all the way up the mountain and all the way to the bottom or something close to that. You look around for the one who shouted and notice a girl about your age, wearing hiking gear with a steal mantis Pokemon next to her, the steel mantis is a jet red colour, with various patterns on its cold steel rounded off claws, its eyes display a sense of calmness however its legs and wings show how fast it should be able to go.

”Damn another Geodude gone,” she sighs, she then looks up and notices you and Gog staring at her. “Hey punk, you got a problem?” She shouts rudely as you notice the definite change in your tone of voice. She then takes off her helmet letting her elbow length brown hair flow gracefully down her body to its position beside her elbows (?_? forgive me for that line XD). “How did you even get into this cavern, it stretches throughout the mountain and all the fighting, rock and dark liking Pokemon, now you’re going to let me go find a Geodude or I’ll thrash you in a battle first. It’s your choice!” She shouts menacingly before nodding at her Scizor and then looking back at you.

What will you do now?


Missed you out? Questions? Observations? Bad luck i'll be on holiday :p If you pm me i'll reply ASAP when I return.

See you all round, au voir or whatever!
 
perhaps a little blood...
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Torkoal Stu said:
~Lapis Lake~ (Colour - Cyan)

Bloody Banette:​
(Note you could just evolve Sonso in your reply or just add a note saying he evolved and RP him as a Slowbro, you don’t have to rely on me to do it. But I will since you asked)

You and Slowpoke get ready to continue this battle, the two Marills stand close by each other and the younger one giving encouragement to the older, the older one swims directly at you in a fit of rage, you look in horror at its Double-Edge attack, a risky tackle attack which does good damage as well as recoil damage to the user. Sonso looks confidently as he begins to glow a blinding white colour as his shape begins to alter, his body gets wider as it turns upright, he gets taller making his legs get slightly more able for walking and his tail forms with a strange spiralling rock with two beady eyes which just seem to stare at Sonso. You cheer at your Slowbro as he fires a blue streak of lightening at the charging Marill, catching it off guard and making it stop its attack, you watch as the Marill just floats on the spot, paralyzed. Sonso opens his mouth as it sends an abundance of pink cute looking bubbles at both Marill, they both make contact, bursting with a pop sound, the paralyzed one being less effected however the younger one beginning to yawn a lot. The paralyzed Marill can barely move right now, and the young Marill will fall asleep soon, Sonso looks better off than his opponents.
What will you do now?
Felix looked amazed at his new pokemon... "Sonso, you finally evolved", said Felix looking at his new friends, the Shellder and the Slowbro. "The battle is really turning to our side, I guess we are able to take the Marrils out of this tainted water". Sonso looked at Felix in a curious way... he was finally understanding what his trainer was saying. "But first, we need to be sure that the Marrils won't attack you again, so I need you to use Disable on the young Marril and an Ice Beam on the paralyzed one". Saying this, Felix took a pokeball and prepared to throw it to the paralyzed Marril right after Sonso uses the Ice Beam on it.. "I hope this work!" he said to himself.
 
Angel Wings ~
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
0
Updates #18

More updates ^^ ~

Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Joe: As Zora began to glow, you knew what was happening; evolution! His body almost tripled in size as his form became much more bulky, with his tail growing and his arms lengthening and his fists slamming the ground. The fin on his head doubled and grew longer. Zora roared as the light diminished and he was stood, eyeing the incoming Ice Ball as a Swampert. Smirking as you issue your attacks, Zora nods and swings his leg around and smashes the Ice Ball, the two halves landing on the ground with a thud.

‘Marshdittocolo’ roared and shook it’s fist at Zora who merely grunted and then let out a loud roar. You quickly cover your ears but it is barely enough as Marshdittocolo covers it’s ears too and screams loudly, his ear drums stinging from the ground. It then sinks into the water to recover. Therefore, Zora cannot counter with his Take Down. Marshdittocolo took a light hit, but Zora is on top in both health and energy. What will you do?

Politically Incorrect: As Jynx rushes forward, her arms outstretched ready to fling Houndour into the lake, Houndour holds her ground and begins to glow a light brown. Suddenly, a tomb of rocks surrounds the Ice type, who immediately grabs the rock in front of her and hoists it above her head in a display of strength. She then begins to spin the rock around and then throws it at Houndour before beginning to charge a Water Pulse.

Houndour manages to dodge just in time as the rock hurtles past her. As Jynx fires off the orb of water energy, Houndour leaps out of the way as she charges some Ember’s in her mouth. Landing safely on all 4s, she smirks at Jynx and releases the barrage right at her. The Embers strike Jynx and she wails loudly, then collapses, KO’ed. ** Houndour gains 1 Level ** Glacia frowns, and then withdraws Jynx. “Interesting, your Houndour indeed burns hot.. But can she withstand the heat of the earth?!” With that, Glacia took out her next poke ball and threw it on to the ground. Out of it burst a huge Swine Pokemon which you recognize as a Piloswine. Piloswine then grunts and then releases an icy blue ray into the sky. The sky darkened as small hailstones began to fall. Glacia then reached a hand into the air as Piloswine released a Blizzard in all directions, freezing the ground around you, and Lapis Lake was frozen solid. “So Stephen?” she enquires, “Will your Houndour continue on in this heated icy field or will you switch pokemon?”. What will you do?


Diamond Waterfall: (Please reply in LightBlue)

P/Arts and Skrusti: First off, want to commend you two for replying together and working well so far ^^

As James shouted attacks to Kage, the slightly confused ghost nodded, trying to keep the attacks clear in his mind. The Milotic was nowhere to be seen which was frustrating enough. So, the Gengar decided to charge up a Dragon Rage so he was easily prepared. A twister began to form in front of him, and he made it charge horizontally so he could easily aim a Dragonbreath through it if the Milotic were to appear. Suddenly, Kage is smacked in the back by a BubbleBeam and he turns, frustrated, the twister following his path of sight. Then, a wail was heard as the twister hit’s the Milotic. Kage then gets a bit confused and fires a Shadow Ball instead of a Dragonbreath and the Shadow Ball disintergrated the Dragon Rage as it flew through it and caught the Milotic on the tail. Wailing more, the Milotic turned to Kage and smirked, opening it’s mouth and releasing a Dragonbreath upon him, which engulfs his form dealing medium damage. The Milotic then disappears back into the depths, leaving Kage feeling slightly frustrated and still a bit confused. What will James and Kage do?

As Aslan hissed at the Poliwrath who was taunting him, the hairs on his back stuck up. The Poliwrath narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists as his form Bulks Up. Aslan’s eyes then glowed an intense blue as Poliwrath was lifted up and hurled into a tree. Surprisingly, the Fighting type didn’t put up much of a struggle. As Poliwrath stands up, Aslan’s tail glows silver as he leaps into the air to slam his tail on the Poliwrath who grasps ahold of Aslan’s tail and begin to spin your feline around and around until he Seismic Toss’s Aslan into a small pool near the falls. Poliwrath then begins to taunt Aslan yet again, making rude gestures and shouting abuse as he emerges from the water, absolutely soaked. Aslan thinks twice about using Thunderbolt as he is soaked himself. What will Jeff do?


Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As you bow to Entei, the legendary beast looks to you and nods as it stands to its feet. Shaking it’s mane about, Entei then sits, head held high. Closing it’s eyes, Entei speaks, “Yes trainer. The darkness has lost it’s grip, thanks to you. That man used a spell of some sort to engulf my mind with a darkness so strong .. I became completely animalistic..” As Entei speaks, the dark shadow which had previously left it, was approaching Narius. Dark liquid was oozing off it’s form, and it burnt the ground as it made contact. Narius flinched and huddled up, screaming for mercy. Entei snorted and then announced, “For your deeds, you will be punished, and I will not help you!” As Entei finishes it’s piece, the shadow launched itself at Narius, engulfing the man in one go and then the shadow disappeared into the earth, dragging the helpless Narius with it, whose muffled screams sent a shiver down your spine. “A deserved punishment..” Entei spoke. You then released Michael, and he padded over to the small plant pokemon, talking with them and you see a smile on the Bellossom’s face as the Vileplume comes towards Michael and he leads them over to you and Entei. Michael nodded and all the Grass types began to play together, talk to each other and even some of them were flirting. You smile contentedly, knowing you’ve done the right thing.

Entei also smiles, overlooking the Grass types who were showing unity and then turned to you. “Wonderful.. Now trainer.. I must repay your good deed, is there anything I can do for you?” What will you do?

Dark Scizor: As the orb of sunlight grew larger and larger, Espeon tried to keep an eye on Szadek, who was receiving his attack orders. Szadek closed his eyes as a white aura surrounded him. From within his body, a small plushie like creature emerged and plonked down on the ground in front of him. Espeon then looked upon the small Substitute and released the Solarbeam, which torn through it instantly, causing it to disappear. Whilst the psychic feline was recovering some, Szadek flew towards her, his poison needles extended as he laid into her with a Twinneedle, causing the Espeon to hiss and be thrown back.

Szadek then emerges himself in a dark aura as he approaches Espeon once more, who attempts to use Confusion but it merely bounces off the Dark aura surrounding the Poison Bee. He crashes into her, dealing some heavy damage. Espeon then mutters, “Seems I have underestimated you, human..” as she opens her mouth and fires a Psybeam which heads straight for Szadek. What will you do?


Jade Swamp: (Please reply in SeaGreen)

Latias10: Shimmer clamps her claws and then crosses them over her torso. Beginning to spin, she picks up some dust, as she then stretched her claws out to the side as she continued to spin. Opening them, a bright blue glow emerges and a BubbleBeam fires from both of them. The Bubblebeam flies in all directions and Marowak tries to escape but is unable to and is struck and sent flying, hitting the ground, taking some good damage. Shimmer grins and her mouth opens, her fangs glowing with dark energy as she approaches the grounded Marowak.

Marowak then opened his eyes and sat up wearily, but then noticed Shimmer approaching and his eyes began to glow blue as he Leered Shimmer who looked right into his eyes and was surrounded by a blue aura, freezing her in place. Marowak grinned and got up, and in the few valuable seconds he had, threw his bone in a Bonemarang attack which smacked Shimmer in the gut and then came back round towards her. Shimmer, who was winded reached her claw up and managed to catch the bone with it. Marowak then got pretty pissed off, stamping his feet and seemingly shouting abuse at Shimmer who shook her claw back at him. The crowd is fiercely cheering for Shimmer now, and are laughing at Marowak. Marowak took some good damage, whereas Shimmer took light damage. Shimmer’s attack power has been boosted due to the Sword’s Dance and is in possession of Marowak’s bone. What will you do?
 

S_M

SM sez hi. :O
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Shinjara said:
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan)

Politically Incorrect: As Jynx rushes forward, her arms outstretched ready to fling Houndour into the lake, Houndour holds her ground and begins to glow a light brown. Suddenly, a tomb of rocks surrounds the Ice type, who immediately grabs the rock in front of her and hoists it above her head in a display of strength. She then begins to spin the rock around and then throws it at Houndour before beginning to charge a Water Pulse.

Houndour manages to dodge just in time as the rock hurtles past her. As Jynx fires off the orb of water energy, Houndour leaps out of the way as she charges some Ember’s in her mouth. Landing safely on all 4s, she smirks at Jynx and releases the barrage right at her. The Embers strike Jynx and she wails loudly, then collapses, KO’ed. ** Houndour gains 1 Level ** Glacia frowns, and then withdraws Jynx. “Interesting, your Houndour indeed burns hot.. But can she withstand the heat of the earth?!” With that, Glacia took out her next poke ball and threw it on to the ground. Out of it burst a huge Swine Pokemon which you recognize as a Piloswine. Piloswine then grunts and then releases an icy blue ray into the sky. The sky darkened as small hailstones began to fall. Glacia then reached a hand into the air as Piloswine released a Blizzard in all directions, freezing the ground around you, and Lapis Lake was frozen solid. “So Stephen?” she enquires, “Will your Houndour continue on in this heated icy field or will you switch pokemon?”. What will you do?
Stephen stares in amazement of the power of the Pokemon which he now faces. "The ability to freeze the entire lake in a single move..." Stephen thinks, now decidedly stuck as to what to do. He knew that he would need to recall his Houndour, at least. Houndour was pretty worn from her first ever battle, and this sort of power as well as a type disadvantage working against it sealed his decision. Pulling out Houndour's Pokeball, a red recall beam turns the tired puppy into energy and sucks it into the Pokeball.

Looking around the icy field, and then at Piloswine, Stephen nods as he realizes exactly which Pokemon he needs to use. "Walrein, go!" he shouts as he throws a second Pokeball onto the icy ground, light erupting from it and forming into the shape of a Walrein. Walrein looks directly at Piloswine, staring it down as to decide how powerful its opponent is. Stephen then shouts to Glacia, "Piloswine might be powerful, but it doesn't have a cool scar!" He then whispers to Walrein in an undertone, "Walrein, start this battle off with a Water Gun attack, and then use a Blizzard of your own. We'll save our finishing attack for a bit later..." Walrein nods in understanding, before it begins to prepare its first attack.
 
A lonely soul...
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:
Ruby Mountain: (Please reply in DarkRed)

Lonely Wanderer: Releasing Karasa, the tunnel now filled with light, you look upon your defeated opponent and decided to try to capture it. Throwing the poke ball, it bumps the Zubat on the back and sucks it inside. The ball lands on the ground and wobbles to and fro a few times, before it clicks shut, signalling a capture. **Congratulations, you captured a Level 6 Female Zubat!** Deciding to move on, you exit the cave that Cryseye had lead you into and you’re about ¼ the way up Ruby Mountain. Turning to move up the mountain, Karasa flits happily in the air next to you. As you walk up, you can’t help but take the opportunity to look down on the scenery. You can see all of Sapphire Island, the sparkling waters, the Wingull and Pelipper flying through the air over the Ocean waters. You gasp in awe as you stop to look. Suddenly, an Ultra Ball rolls past you, down the mountain path you’re following. Blinking, you then look up to see a woman rushing down shouting “STOP THAT ULTRA BALL!!!!” What will you do?
Grasping the red-and-white spheriod that now contained the freshly caught Zubat, Andrea grinned as she pocketed the Pokéball, exiting the cave with her Beautifly doing twirls in the air, glad to be free of the bonds of her own Pokéball. Andrea laughed, enjoying the peace now settling around her as she observed the view from the mountain. The spectacular view of the entire scenery took her breath away, and for a moment, the only sight that captured her attention was of the island around her, revealing its marvelous beauty.

Then, an odd Pokéball, with the top part having a black surface with two yellow stripes instead of the typical red, rolled past Andrea, making its way down to the foot of the mountain. Looking back up, a woman was heading straight her way, shouting, "STOP THAT ULTRA BALL!!!!"

With her brain reacting instantaneously, Andrea whipped her head towards Karasa, who paused seeing the scenario in front of her.

"Karasa," Andrea spoke to her butterfly-like creature, "we got to get that Ultra Ball back for the woman. First, fly straight towards the Ultra Ball and see if you can let a line of Poison Stings fly to block the pathway, though don't try to make contact with the Ultra Ball. If the ball slips through, release a String Shot to tie up the ball, and then bring it back up here. You got all of that?"

The Beautifly, making noises that she understood, then took off for the rolling Ultra Ball, doing her best to prevent it from going down much further.
 
I'm Joshua on Serebii/UPN
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:
Emerald Forest: (Please reply in LimeGreen)

Joshua: As you bow to Entei, the legendary beast looks to you and nods as it stands to its feet. Shaking it’s mane about, Entei then sits, head held high. Closing it’s eyes, Entei speaks, “Yes trainer. The darkness has lost it’s grip, thanks to you. That man used a spell of some sort to engulf my mind with a darkness so strong .. I became completely animalistic..” As Entei speaks, the dark shadow which had previously left it, was approaching Narius. Dark liquid was oozing off it’s form, and it burnt the ground as it made contact. Narius flinched and huddled up, screaming for mercy. Entei snorted and then announced, “For your deeds, you will be punished, and I will not help you!” As Entei finishes it’s piece, the shadow launched itself at Narius, engulfing the man in one go and then the shadow disappeared into the earth, dragging the helpless Narius with it, whose muffled screams sent a shiver down your spine. “A deserved punishment..” Entei spoke. You then released Michael, and he padded over to the small plant pokemon, talking with them and you see a smile on the Bellossom’s face as the Vileplume comes towards Michael and he leads them over to you and Entei. Michael nodded and all the Grass types began to play together, talk to each other and even some of them were flirting. You smile contentedly, knowing you’ve done the right thing.

Entei also smiles, overlooking the Grass types who were showing unity and then turned to you. “Wonderful.. Now trainer.. I must repay your good deed, is there anything I can do for you?” What will you do?
Joshua's breath was stolen away as Entei spoke, the sheer magnificence of the creature before him leaving him in awe. His gaze never left Entei, though he flinched slightly as Narius was dragged away by the shadow.

A smile danced across Joshua's face as he watched the Grass type Pokemon play together, such an array of beauty and tranquility playing together. Michael leapt back into Joshua's arms, Tessie standing beside him.

"Entei, you ask something that thrills me with awe. You owe me no debt for my actions, as any decent member of my kind would have done the same in my place. However..." Joshua's eyes travel over to the smiling Grass types.

"Entei, my only request is that you take care of these innocents. The Vileplume obeyed Narius out of fear, and I fear that others may attempt to exploit them. May I ask that you remain vigilant over them?"

With this request, Joshua leapt onto Tessie's back, Michael resting in front of him. "And now, my dear Entei, I believe my work here is done. However, if it is not too large a request, may I ask that you accompany us for a while whilst we continuing exploring these parts? And that you explain how it was that you learnt Sacred Fire, or was that part of Narius' twisted control?"

Without waiting for an answer, Joshua turned to say farewell to the Bellosom and the Vileplume, the two warring tribes brought back together at last.
 
Last edited:
Registered User
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Torkoal Stu said:
~Emerald Jungle~ (Colour – LimeGreen)​

John’s Knight:​
Furioso screams at the top of his lungs, Aipom uses his tail to cover one ear at the terrible sound, however the creepy purple monkey falls over causing damage to it. Aipom looks angry as ever now, it quickly jumps up and charges at Furioso as its tail begins to glow again and becoming once again solid, it jumps into the air and smashes Furioso in the head as hard as possible causing quite a bit of damage. The two Pokemon start screaming at each other, although Furioso now decides to follow out its next order, you nod as he charges in waving his long furry claws in all directions, Aipom decides to take a similar course of action as it begins to swing its smaller yet could be as dangerous arms in every direction it can. The two clash, their arms flailing about, both sides taking damage at this point, Aipom smiles as it crawls under Furioso taking advantage of its small size to avoid remaining damage. Aipom then runs at the top of its speed directly at Furioso who charges up his arm with an electrical energy ready for a punch of thunder, Aipom hits into Furioso’s chest dealing damage to both of them (recoil), Furioso on the other hand uses his charged up fist to punch Aipom into the nearest tree, causing heavy damage. Aipom looks worse off than Furioso, could be knocked out soon, Furioso will survive a few more attacks but anything really powerful could make it the end for him.

What will you do now?
OOC: My Vigoroth knows the TMs Shadow Ball / Flamethrower / Aerial Ace / Water Pulse

"Excelent work, Furioso!", John said, looking at the tired Aipom. "Let's keep the good work, and you shall win!".
The Aipom seemed more damaged than Furioso, and it might be knocked oujt really soon. Still, John didn't know why, but he thought the Aipom had something on its sleeve...even if he didn't have one.
"Ok, Furioso!", John said. "Watch out for that monkey! Start with a Water Pulse, followed with an Aerial Ace, and blast him with a Shadow Ball."
The Vigoroth nodded.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Yo ho, yo ho, a Pirate's Life for me...

Sorry these took so long and sorry they're so crappy, I'll try and get them done every 2 weeks from now on and in better condition... And Thib, welcome to the group.

Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Solarsaur

Alakazam crosses her spoons quickly in front of her before Krabby can react, and sends a rainbow beam of energy flying towards the crab. It hits, and Krabby is lifted into the air before hitting the sand roughly. It gets up, angry, foam and bubbles coming from its mouth. It raises a claw, and slams it roughly into the ground. Large piles of rock erupt from the gritty surface, completely surrounding Alakazam.

Alakazam lets out a rough cry as the rocks tumble and settle around her, and it's probably pretty uncomfortable in there. Remembering your orders, Alakazam concentrates inside the rocks, and when Krabby is gloating with a cry of "Cookie cookie!" to the ring around you, Teleports outside of the attack. The other Krabby begin to let out their cry, and the Krabby you're battling turns, angry that Alakazam escaped his prison. Before she can do anything, he Digs into the sand, disappearing from view.

What will you do now?

Little Sis

The half-man, half-Equine stares at you, eyes still wide with fear. "I...I don't...mind your presence..." He mumbles. "You...just startled me. We don't see many humans around here, you see." He continues, voice still wavering. "But...um...as to where you are...uh...You're in the great land known as Erkia...How you got here...I...I don't know. But...why didn't you know where you were?" He asks, eyebrows raising. He glances down and sees Haruki, and lets out a gasp. "This can't be...no...not now" He mutters, looking extremely put-off and confused.

Haruki squeaks, hiding behind your legs. He peeks out every once in awhile, but otherwise makes no motion. The creature then walks out from behind the tree slowly, and picks up a small package he had apparently dropped, holding it close to his body. "I...I don't...believe I've...ah...properly introduced myself.." He says quietly, looking straight down into the snow. "I'm...eh...Fyeus." His speech falters once more, and he looks everywhere around him instead of straight down. At least, everywhere but you.

"Umm...Miss...it is not exactly...er..safe to stand around...in the middle of this forest...At least..not anymore.." He ends with another mumble, which you barely here. You automatically look around, wondering what could be so dangerous. "Please...come with me to my home...it's not far...and I could fix some tea, you look cold....since you seem...er...very lost and confused...you may ask me any questions you'd like so I can jog your memory..."

Fyeus looks at you finally, hope filling his eyes. "It has been so very, very long...since I've entertained someone."

What will you do now?

Loki

As your Dragons appear, the Nido Royalty stop, growling dangerously. They let out a pair of Roars that echo, despite the area being mostly clear, over the sand. Dragonite and Salamence look unphased, however, and brace themselves as the two Shiny Pokemon charge, Nidoking's horn glowing with energy while Nidoqueen's massive paws glow.

The titans clash, Nidoking trying as hard as he can to impale Dragonite on his Megahorn, while Nidoqueen attempts to use her Superpower to overpower Salamence, who grunts as he holds his own. Neither side gives any sway, until finally, Dragonite twists around, grabbing Nidoking's arm and flinging him back down the beach. Salamence takes a chance as Nidoqueen is distracted by King's bellow of surprise, and puts a bit more into it, slamming into her and sending her flying after her mate. She slides in the sand, sending a wall of it into the air, before stopping herself, letting out a low, dangerous growl.

Salamence then takes to the sky, swooping down over the two behemoths and spraying them with an emerald green flame, the Dragonbreath spreading out and hitting both Pokemon, causing them to roar in pain. They get up, and in unison, fire a barrage of Poison Stings at Salamence, tearing into his wings and stomach and causing him to hiss in pain as poison enters his body. Meanwhile, Dragonite builds up a Twister, revolving quickly on the spot, sending sand flying into the air as the attack takes life. The tower of wind rushes forward, enveloping the pair of Poison types inside it, but they quickly dispel it, both utilizing their Blizzard attacks, which thankfully lose strength halfway to your two Dragon types.

Looking peeved, the two Nidos begin to charge again, ready to stomp you into the sand.

What will you do now?


Ocean Waters & Reefs Please reply in Aqua

ZoraJolteon

Kindly speak in English from now on >.>

Tropius stares at you, a bit confused, but having spent so long with out, it knows what to do. Spreading its wings wings wide, it floats above the Dusclops, who fires another burst of Nightshade, which barely misses him. Tropius then opens his mouth, before spitting a seed which latches onto Dusclops's arm, entangling it with vines. With a hiss, the ghost attempts to tear the Leech Seed from his arm, to no avail.

More angry than before, Dusclops opens its wide maw, and breathes deeply in, before exhaling a mass of cold air, ice, and frozen rain towards Tropius who barely manages to dodge the full brunt of the Blizzard, recieving a cold back right leg before being able to completely move out of the way of the attack. Per your orders, Tropius begins to gather energy from the sun by opening his large wings. Dusclops, not waiting for Tropius to finish his attack, Punches at the air, and a Shadow of its fist flies upwards, slamming roughly into Tropius's neck. With a grunt, Tropius falls a few feet, but composes itself as it fires a beam of golden energy towards Dusclops, whose eyes grow wide as the attack hits.

In an explosion of colour, Dusclops fades away, and you avert your eyes, lest your are blinded. When the light dies down, Dusclops is seen, looking very, very much pissed off. He's now floating above the sea, glaring intenst hatred in Tropius's direction.

What will Zora do now?

Thibideau

Pandora sets off at a brisk pace, happy to get some exercise. The water sparkles in the sunlight, glinting merrily. You shield your eyes with one hand, watching the reefs continue to get closer and closer. The trip, surprisingly, is peaceful, nothing disturbing the waters or you on your way out. The reefs look beautiful, even above water. The sun continues to beat down on you, and you wipe a bit of sweat from your brow, looking around.

To your left, you notice a rather large rock jutting from the sea, with what looks like some kind of carvings on the side. In front of you is the reef itself, home to many interesting creatures. Behind you, is of course, the shore, and to the right, a few something splash to the surface and just as quickly sink below it, not giving you enough time to see what it was.

What action will you take next?


Devon Settlement Please reply in Gray

MG REPOST OF LAST UPDATE

Fredrick grins, and nods. "All right then. I know your Sneasel can be very quiet, but I must warn you. When I say so, be quiet. Try not to make any sounds. These Beedrill are picky as to who enters their land, and to piss them off would be...quite bad, on our part." Fredrick warns, before turning and beginning to walk off. He stops for a few seconds to converse with a gaurd, who hands Fredrick some sort of ball, and a clipboard, as well as a backpack. With a curt nod, he continues on, and you follow him into the forest.

Buzzing and creaking greet your ears, obvious signs of life in the lush aboreal verdance. Small insects flit about, mosquitos pestering you endlessly. Getting annoyed at them, you about order Sneasel to do something about it, knowing its attacks could annihalate them, when Fredrick crouches down beside a tree, motioning you to do the same.

"Alright..." He whispers. "We're getting close. Be sure not to make any noises, and to follow my orders exactly. If we do this right, we'll get out of this alive." A little stunned by the words "get out of this alive," you stare at Fredrick as he pulls the pack off his back. With a small grunt, he lifts a machine out of it, and begins to fiddle with it. "This machine gives off the same pheromones as the rest of the Beedrill hoarde here. It should allow us to get very, very close to the creatures without disturbing them." He explains.

Quite suddenly, a the buzzing sound filled the air, more than normal, and a group of Beedrill appeared. Immediatly, they stopped flying, and turned to stare straight at you. Fredrick turns white, and gives you the universal "oh shit" look. "It's...it's not working..." He stammers out. Immediatly, the group clang their spears together, and begin charging down, the three of them headed straight for you.

What will you do?


Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

OOC: *chuckles* Dru has an interesting personality.

As Dru's Supersonic echoes through the forest, you continue to watch her, Dru turning left and right, attempted to find the Scyther that was there minutes earlier. After a few minutes, Dru turns, dejected, and faces you, unable to find nary a sight or signal that would lead to the Bug-type. Wondering what to do, you sit down on a stump near you, thinking. You didn't know where you, the path, the temple, OR the village was. Not a very good situation.

Heavy breathing gets your attention, coming from your right, and you turn your head quickly in that direction, trying to find out what's making the noise. You see something red, with what looks like yellow spots, lumbering nearer to you. Dru floats excitedly around your shoulder, watching as the thing gets nearer. Soon the creature bursts through a small bush, and you realize what it is. A Parasect. It grunts when it sees you, claws clicking happily.

"A human, a human, like the one Jorba saw. He isn't here, nor is he there, so where went the law?" A voice emanates from the bug in a sing-song voice. "Human, human, listen well, turn away, or fear you shall!" It continues, staring up at you. "Of the shamans, I am second, what happened to the first, I cannot reckon. But stay here, and you'll face your fate, you'll end up on Gorbal's dinner plate..."

The Parasect's eyes glow deep blue, and you suddenly find yourself, Dru, and the 'Sect back on the path. "Behind you lies the path to safety, ahead you'll face me." The Parasect's eyes glow again, and it disappears, using another Teleport.

Well, at least you're back on the path. What will you do now?


Emerald Forest Please reply in Limegreen

Becki

Hanson leads you quickly through what seems to be freshly made path through the forest, and you finally reach the cave, ducking inside as the rain really starts to come down in torrents. Hanson sighs, leaning the metal suitcase up against the rocky wall. "Great..." You hear him mumble. "Just great." He looks up to you, and smiles. "Well, looks like we'll be in here awhile, unless you fancy getting soaked. I'm not too sure how far this cave goes, but it seems to head downhill. You're welcome to explore it." He says, sitting down as he turns his eyes to the outside, as thunder booms outside and lightning flashes.

Quite suddenly, inbetween flash and rumble, you hear another distinct sound, coming from further in the cave. Hanson looks up, eyes narrowing. It sounds like metal screeching on metal, but you can't tell for sure. "What was that...?" he wonders aloud, a frown on his face.

What will you do?


Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

Thed

You look around the warehouse, noticing many cages and boxes stacked here and there, with no regard to order. You then begin to search for Validus, and you can't help but notice what some of the containers say. A large steel barrel has "Danger: Poison" written clearly on it. You look around, and notice quite a few other barrels that also say the same thing.

Putting this info in the back of your mind, you continue to search the warehouse, and after about 15 minutes, you realize, crestfallen, that Validus isn't there. As you wonder what to do next, you hear voices coming from a small door near you, and intrigued, you walk forward silently as you can, intent on hearing more.

"Well...tha boss sez we need to get them Pokemon cleared out quickly, the contractors ain't gonna wait much longer, eh?"

"Yeah, tha's right, and here we are, doin' most of the work. Ain't right, I tell ya. If she had 'er Pokemon help, we'd get this done quick-like." A second voice answers the first.

"Well, that poison oughta help a fair bit, just sprinkle it into the water, and there go our troubles."

A loud metal clang sounds, and then the sound of two doors slamming. "Right, so let's get this crud tossed into the water so's we can get payed."

You then hear a vehicle starting up, and then drive off.

Well...Validus is nowhere to be found, and you know that these people are planning to poison a whole lake just to get rid of a tribe of Water Pokemon...

What will you do now?


Diamond Falls Please reply in Light Blue

Tom

Aipom continues to chitter in its language, swinging slowly in front of your face. Realizing you'd be better off trying to get a stump to talk to you, you turn, waching Beaufarii look around confusedly. She still can't get a hook on the boy, or anything that might've had to do with him. Sighing, you also look around, seeing nothing that would help you get your bearings once more. Aipom suddenly pops down once more, smiling and giggling at you. It then lets go, landing lightly on the forest floor.

"AIIIIIIIPOM!" It cries, crouching in what looks like a battle position. Great, first a two headed beast, and now a Monkey on crack wants to fight you. What will you do?

Raichu-Chan RE-POST OF LAST UPDATE

(Thank you very much :D)

As you walk down the path, you're soothed by bird song and the droning of insects, native to any forest. Eclair walks along behind you, head turning this way and that as he catches new scents. A couple of times, he stops and stares off into the undergrowth, nose twitching madly, but soon catches up with you, enticed by all the new sights and smells. The trees around you groan and moan like any old forest would, and you find it very peaceful. Adding to the lovely sounds is the splashing of the Waterfall behind you.

As you round a corner in the forest path, you catch a glimpse of something white and furry, which scampers off into the trees. A hooting sound, not unlike that of a monkey, begins to fill the air, and then another small, white and furry something drops down in front of you, sniffling at your shoes. A bit shocked, you stand still as the Mankey continues to investigate you, before it cocks its head and stares at you quizically.

Eclair then walks up, and cocks his own head, and with a "Chu?" walks up to the Mankey and sniffs it in return. Eclair stares at the Mankey, before it hoots angrily at Eclair, whacking on top of the head with a KARATE CHOP. With a squeak of dismay, Eclair hides behind your legs, wary of the Pig-Monkey Pokemon. Still hooting, Mankey begins to run around in circles, just generally acting crazy.

What will you do?
 
Fighting Fiend
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
It's been a while so I think I'd better quote :\
Shinjara said:
Sasuke-san: Releasing Tsunade and deciding to carry on past the object you had stumbled upon, you continue on the ascent of the mountain. As you climb, the mist gets thicker and then suddenly it begins to rise into the sky, it stops about 100 feet above you as it begins to Hail. These hailstones are pretty big, and they strike yourself and Tsunade, who begins to shoot Water Guns at them to deflect them away from her. Coincidentally, she sends one in your direction, which cracks you round the head, knocking you out cold…

When you open your eyes, Tsunade is there looking quite ashamed of herself. Groggily, you sit up and look up the mountain and see a huge egg. It’s blue and is adorned with purple diamonds all the way round. You immediately think it’s the object you found before.. But how did it get up here? You then notice a Sneasel on top of it, smashing it’s claws into the top of the egg trying to break into it. Your knowledge of Sneasel tells you that they steal eggs to eat the contents. Tsunade then calls out loudly to the Sneasel, who looks at you right in the eye as it stands up straight, raising it’s claws above it’s head, and sharply calls “SNEA!” before it’s claws begin to elongate, as if ready for a battle. The top of the egg is cracked, and will cave in if Sneasel continues. How will you react?
Sasuke began to regret the decision to continue climbing the mountain, as the higher they got the thicker the mist seemed to get. Soon he could barely see his hands before his face, and the only clue he had of Tsunade’s whereabouts was the sound of tumbling rocks every now and again, from some metres behind him.

Suddenly though, the dense fog began to rise up into the air. Unexpectedly Sasuke could now see the whole of the Ruby Mountain, and the Sapphire Islands laid out below him like a map. His good mood soon faded once more though as hailstones began to fall from the clouds above. They started off falling lightly, and were not very large, but soon they had increased in size and were starting to fall rapidly. Sasuke lifted his arms above his head to try and deflect them as they hurtled against the mountainside, while Tsu seemed to be quite enjoying herself, firing accurate Water Guns in every direction to deflect the blocks of ice. Eyeing a particularly large one up as it fell to the ground, she fired off a surge of water, hitting the hailstone dead on. ”DILE!” she shouted happily, jumping into the air and causing Sasuke to spin around. He turned around to see the hailstone flying directly at him, before connecting with his face with a sickening crunch. He lay on the ground, opening and closing his eyes slowly, and could just make out the hazy vision of his Totodile stood over him, before closing them one last time and letting the darkness envelop him.

When he opened them again his Totodile was still stood over him, with a slightly ashamed look on her face, but she turned away quickly. The hail had stopped, so Sasuke struggled to sit himself upright. Many hailstones had hit his lifeless body while he had been laid exposed on the mountainside, and he felt bruised and sore all over. As he brushed himself off and felt his body for damage he noticed that the fog had now cleared, and the strange object from earlier was now clearly visible. A huge blue egg adorned with purple diamonds was perched precariously on the mountainside. On top was a snarling and gnashing black blur of motion. Sasuke blinked and rubbed his still groggy eyes. His head was pounding but he could make out that the figure was infact a Sneasel, and was furiously smashing away at the top of the egg. A large crack had formed already, and it appeared to be concentrating it’s efforts against it in an attempt to make it worse.

Sasuke consulted his pokedex, aiming it at the Sharp Claw pokemon. ’Sneasel seek out unguarded nests, and steal eggs for food while the parents are away,’ the robotic drone of his ‘dex confirmed for him, but also planted a seed of worry in his mind. If that’s the size of the egg, how big are the parents? he wondered to himself. Lost in his thoughts, he didn’t noticed at first that Sneasel had turned to face him and Tsunade. It stopped what it was doing and seemed angry at being disturbed, raising it’s claws above it’s head as it hissed loudly. Tsunade gnashed her teeth right back and fired off a warning Water Gun, which arced just over the top of it’s head. ’’No Tsu, don’t start a fight,’’ Sasuke moaned, but Sneasel had already taken the bait and was glaring furiously and sharpening it’s claws against each other, ready to battle. Tsunade stepped forward, keen to accept the challenge. I can’t battle with an unruly pokemon,’’ he thought to himself, as he took Tsunade’s Premierball from his waist. She glared furiously at him as he withdrew her inside, but he was already beginning to formulate and plan which pokemon he should use. Luster has already fought and defeated a stronger Sneasel then this one, maybe I should use someone else. He reminisced about the furious battle he and Kaya had raged in the Haunted Mansion, and remembered how fast that particular Sneasel had been, and the possibilities flashed through his brain.

Reaching down to his belt he unclipped a pearl white pokeball and tossed it twirling through the air. It opened in a flash of light to reveal his Hitmonchan, standing upright with his chest thrust forwards as he asserted his authority and began to survey his surroundings. ’’What do you want?’’ he snapped at Sasuke, who simply nodded towards the egg, where the Sneasel was now looking at Gaara. His Hitmonchan turned back towards him. ’’You want me to kill that?’’ he asked nonchalantly. ’’Not kill it!’’ Sasuke shouted, ’’just scare it away from the egg!’’ Gaara shrugged, ’’Whatever,’’ and turned to face his foe. ’’Start off by using your Agility to encircle Sneasel and disorientate it, then follow up with a Dynamicpunch,’’ Sasuke ordered and stood to watch as Gaara nodded and instantly became a brown blur as he shot forward towards the egg.
 
~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
5
Skrutsi said:
Southern Beach Please reply in Yellow

Little Sis

The half-man, half-Equine stares at you, eyes still wide with fear. "I...I don't...mind your presence..." He mumbles. "You...just startled me. We don't see many humans around here, you see." He continues, voice still wavering. "But...um...as to where you are...uh...You're in the great land known as Erkia...How you got here...I...I don't know. But...why didn't you know where you were?" He asks, eyebrows raising. He glances down and sees Haruki, and lets out a gasp. "This can't be...no...not now" He mutters, looking extremely put-off and confused.

Haruki squeaks, hiding behind your legs. He peeks out every once in awhile, but otherwise makes no motion. The creature then walks out from behind the tree slowly, and picks up a small package he had apparently dropped, holding it close to his body. "I...I don't...believe I've...ah...properly introduced myself.." He says quietly, looking straight down into the snow. "I'm...eh...Fyeus." His speech falters once more, and he looks everywhere around him instead of straight down. At least, everywhere but you.

"Umm...Miss...it is not exactly...er..safe to stand around...in the middle of this forest...At least..not anymore.." He ends with another mumble, which you barely here. You automatically look around, wondering what could be so dangerous. "Please...come with me to my home...it's not far...and I could fix some tea, you look cold....since you seem...er...very lost and confused...you may ask me any questions you'd like so I can jog your memory..."

Fyeus looks at you finally, hope filling his eyes. "It has been so very, very long...since I've entertained someone."

What will you do now?
Jessica waited patiently while the creature made an attempt at explaining things to her, albeit a poor one. She decided to relax a bit though. He didn't appear hostile. In fact, he seemed even more nervous around her than she was around him. She listened as he informed her she was in a place called "Erkia". Great. Now I know where I am, she thought. Now if I can just figure out how I got here. The being looked at her a little suspiciously, wondering why she didn't know a thing of her whereabouts. She smiled sheepishly, totally lost as to how to start describing the events that had happened to her. Before she could even begin, the creature's attention was suddenly caught by Haruki, and he gasped in surprise, or maybe dismay. He shuffled fretfully, appearing flustered and bewildered by the Corsola's presence. Jess could hear him quietly talking to himself. "This can't be... No... Not now."

Feeling the strange thing's concentration on him, Haruki gave a frightened squeak and shied away, using his trainer's leg as a shield. Herself confused, Jessica simply waited for more information. She was mystified as to why anyone would react this way upon seeing a Pokémon. Then again, he had acted quite the same around her, and the creature had said that humans didn't often pass through...

What kind of place is this? she mused to herself, again becoming aware of the fact that the person she was talking to was part Pokémon. This was definitely not going to be an ordinary experience. Then again, she didn't really care for the ordinary, so she decided it was all right with her.

Whilst she pondered all this, the creature slowly made his way around the tree, and Jessica realized he was doing this to retrieve a parcel he had apparently dropped in the snow during his episode earlier. Once he had recovered the package, he held it tightly against his chest, though did not back away. "I... I don't... Believe I've... Ah, properly introduced myself..." he mumbled, staring into the snow. "I'm... Eh... Fyeus." Here his courage failed him once again, and he glanced all around, as if seeking help. Jessica noticed that he avoided her gaze, causing her to smile slightly.

"Umm... Miss... It is not exactly... Er.. Safe to stand around... In the middle of this forest... At least... Not anymore..." Fyeus continued in his hesitant speech, which dwindled to a barely audible murmur near the end. His words sent a slight chill up her spine, and she looked about, wondering what sort of danger there could be lurking in the trees. "Please..." Her focus snapped instantly back to the creature, sensing a slight shift. "Come with me to my home... It's not far... And I could fix some tea, you look cold.... Since you seem... Er... Very lost and confused... You may ask me any questions you'd like so I can jog your memory..."

He turned his head to gaze at her at last with shining, hopeful eyes. "It has been so very, very long..." he spoke, "Since I've entertained someone."

The girl couldn't help but smile. "Thank you. I'd love to come." She bent down to pick up her Corsola, who struggled a bit against her grasp, not willing to trust the bizarre creature. He eventually relented, however, and simply buried his head against his trainer's chest, behaving according to the belief that if he couldn't see the monster, the monster couldn't see him. Jessica turned and nodded to Fyeus, indicating that she was ready for him to lead the way.
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Shinjara said:
Latias10: Shimmer clamps her claws and then crosses them over her torso. Beginning to spin, she picks up some dust, as she then stretched her claws out to the side as she continued to spin. Opening them, a bright blue glow emerges and a BubbleBeam fires from both of them. The Bubblebeam flies in all directions and Marowak tries to escape but is unable to and is struck and sent flying, hitting the ground, taking some good damage. Shimmer grins and her mouth opens, her fangs glowing with dark energy as she approaches the grounded Marowak.

Marowak then opened his eyes and sat up wearily, but then noticed Shimmer approaching and his eyes began to glow blue as he Leered Shimmer who looked right into his eyes and was surrounded by a blue aura, freezing her in place. Marowak grinned and got up, and in the few valuable seconds he had, threw his bone in a Bonemarang attack which smacked Shimmer in the gut and then came back round towards her. Shimmer, who was winded reached her claw up and managed to catch the bone with it. Marowak then got pretty pissed off, stamping his feet and seemingly shouting abuse at Shimmer who shook her claw back at him. The crowd is fiercely cheering for Shimmer now, and are laughing at Marowak. Marowak took some good damage, whereas Shimmer took light damage. Shimmer’s attack power has been boosted due to the Sword’s Dance and is in possession of Marowak’s bone. What will you do?
Shimmer seemed very pleased with herself since the crowd was cheering for her and she has Marowak's bone in her claw. She also looked mad at what the Marowak had said but then again she got angry very eaisly. Catherine similed since she was also very pleased with her pokemon and knew that this battle was reaching its end with Shimmer having the advandage. Catherine alse realized that without its bone the Marowak lost a few of its main attacks puting it at more of a disadvantage.

"Shimmer this is fantastic, start off by running up to the Marowak and smaking it with a Crabhammer. Then blast it with a close range Icy Wind and if it still has stuff left in it then whack it with another Crabhammer. Also do not use the hand with the bone in it since we have an advantage with it in our position," Catherine told her water crab.

Shimmer nodded and raised her claw with the bone in it high in the air so Marowak would have a hard time getting it. She then started charging towards her opponent with her other claw glowing.
 
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
17
Shinjara said:
Lapis Lake: (Please reply in Cyan).

Faiyaa: Releasing Thorn and Aero, the man laughs as you interrogate him.Crossing his arms, he taunts you, “For me to know kid!” Aero enters the lake and looks for the Swampert, who has dived into the waters below. Aero therefore dives down and swims about, but he can’t see the huge water type, but notices a cave down in the depths of the Lake. Hastily, your Mantine rushes through the water to it’s surface and bursts through, trying to tell you what he’s seen. As you try to listen, the man shouts, “Better keep an eye out on your Cacturne kid!” as Starmie rushes forward, its core glowing pink as some yellow stars emerge from it. Thorn, who was watching Aero to try help translate, quickly diverts his attention back, charging his fist with electrical energy. Thrusting his fist forward, he strikes the flurry of stars. Effectively cancelling them out. Thorn then puts his arms out in front of him, releasing a few Leech Seeds which ensnare Starmie on contact. The man then cooly calls out “Rapid Spin!” and Starmie begins to spin, snapping the vines and rendering Thorn’s Leech Seed useless.

Starmie then spins right towards Thorn, smacking him in the gut and then stops spinning, causing only minor damage. The two seem equally matched. Aero is trying to tell you whats beneath the water. Finally, the Team Cyan member orders, “Camoflauge, then Hidden Power. Follow up with another Swift!” What will you do?
Gary frowned as he tried glancing over at Aero as he surfaced trying to explain that there was an underwater cave in the lake, most likely what the Swampert had hidden in with the base and trying to focus on Thorn's battle with the Starmie as well. Thorn's Leech Seeds didn't seemed to have worked that well, just like his Thunderpunch that was used only for negating the Swift. "Don't worry about a thing, Thorn!" Gary called out to his Cacturne. "Let's use Growth until it begins to attack you, in which you will use Faint Attack to hit it from behind and then follow that up with a Thunderpunch!" Gary then turned back to Aero, in which the mantine had just finished conveying the message about a cave. Gary bit his lip for a moment and then pulled out a pokeball. He pointed it at Aero and the red beam sucked the mantine back into the ball. "I'm sorry Aero, but there isn't much I can do about this cave right now. I can't possibly leave Thorn behind to take them on his own, and I can't send you back down there on your own because I don't want anything to happen to you. So when we finish up here, I'll send you back out to go down to the cave!" He then put Aero's pokeball away and turned back to the battle.
 
Got You!
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
Lapis Lake Please Reply in Cyan

Thed

You look around the warehouse, noticing many cages and boxes stacked here and there, with no regard to order. You then begin to search for Validus, and you can't help but notice what some of the containers say. A large steel barrel has "Danger: Poison" written clearly on it. You look around, and notice quite a few other barrels that also say the same thing.

Putting this info in the back of your mind, you continue to search the warehouse, and after about 15 minutes, you realize, crestfallen, that Validus isn't there. As you wonder what to do next, you hear voices coming from a small door near you, and intrigued, you walk forward silently as you can, intent on hearing more.

"Well...tha boss sez we need to get them Pokemon cleared out quickly, the contractors ain't gonna wait much longer, eh?"

"Yeah, tha's right, and here we are, doin' most of the work. Ain't right, I tell ya. If she had 'er Pokemon help, we'd get this done quick-like." A second voice answers the first.

"Well, that poison oughta help a fair bit, just sprinkle it into the water, and there go our troubles."

A loud metal clang sounds, and then the sound of two doors slamming. "Right, so let's get this crud tossed into the water so's we can get payed."

You then hear a vehicle starting up, and then drive off.

Well...Validus is nowhere to be found, and you know that these people are planning to poison a whole lake just to get rid of a tribe of Water Pokemon...

What will you do now?

Definitely not liking what he had just heard Thed knew that he had to stop the two men immediately. About to run out after the men he hesitated as he thought about Validus. I hope you're ok Validus... wherever you are. I know you'll stay strong my warrior baby. With that Thed bolted out the doors. He could see the tire tracks and knew the men would definitely get to the water pokemon before he did in that truck. A light bulb in Thed's head sparked though and he thought that maybe there was a way to stop the men from poisoning the lake. Thed brought out two pokeballs and pressed the release button. Suddenly a Tropius and Muk were standing proudly in front of him. "Alright Divatox time to fly on Coconut Airlines!" Thed held onto Coconut's neck as Divatox stretched herself out onto Coconut's back. Tropius climbed high up into the sky as Thed searched for a car of some sort with the Poison barrels. He explained to Divatox and Coconut, "As soon as he spot the car Coconut will get us down low enough so that me and Divatox can jump into the car or in the back if it's a truck. Once me and Divatox are in Coconut will follow the car to make sure we get out of it safe or in case they somehow overpower us to know where we end up. Divatox you will then go on a splurge and eat all the poison that the guys have. I know you have an appetite of an endless pit so don't tell me you're on a diet!" Thed hoped that things would turn out ok, but he still worried about the woman who was obviously from the sound of things a strong trainer.
 
A

Arc_Angel

Guest
Skrutsi said:
Yo ho, yo ho, a Pirate's Life for me...

Sapphire Village Please reply in Royal Blue

Stacey

OOC: *chuckles* Dru has an interesting personality.

As Dru's Supersonic echoes through the forest, you continue to watch her, Dru turning left and right, attempted to find the Scyther that was there minutes earlier. After a few minutes, Dru turns, dejected, and faces you, unable to find nary a sight or signal that would lead to the Bug-type. Wondering what to do, you sit down on a stump near you, thinking. You didn't know where you, the path, the temple, OR the village was. Not a very good situation.

Heavy breathing gets your attention, coming from your right, and you turn your head quickly in that direction, trying to find out what's making the noise. You see something red, with what looks like yellow spots, lumbering nearer to you. Dru floats excitedly around your shoulder, watching as the thing gets nearer. Soon the creature bursts through a small bush, and you realize what it is. A Parasect. It grunts when it sees you, claws clicking happily.

"A human, a human, like the one Jorba saw. He isn't here, nor is he there, so where went the law?" A voice emanates from the bug in a sing-song voice. "Human, human, listen well, turn away, or fear you shall!" It continues, staring up at you. "Of the shamans, I am second, what happened to the first, I cannot reckon. But stay here, and you'll face your fate, you'll end up on Gorbal's dinner plate..."

The Parasect's eyes glow deep blue, and you suddenly find yourself, Dru, and the 'Sect back on the path. "Behind you lies the path to safety, ahead you'll face me." The Parasect's eyes glow again, and it disappears, using another Teleport.

Well, at least you're back on the path. What will you do now?
OOC: Indeed she does =p

Stacey looked on as Dru flittered back and forth, a terrible noise echoing from her open mouth, one noise that could truely help them out in this situation. A few more moments of the Supersonic bounding off all objects in the forest, Stacey's hands over her ears in protection before Dru stopped and flew over to Stacey looking rather dejected and sorry for herself.

"The secrets remain hidden, the voices whisper mean things and the toys stay lost. They won't tell Princess where the toys are hidden and oh how I want to play." she muttered sadly. Stacey reached out and stroked her hand down Dru's leathery hide comfortingly.

"I guess thats a no to the Scyther then. It's not your fault Princess, you tried really hard for me. I promised you that we'll play and we will." she said and Dru instantly perked up and flew around humming to herself.

Stacey sighed and looked around, there was no sign of life now, if there ever was in this forest; nothing but trees bushes and the dirt beneath her. No sign of the path leading out of the forest, the one that would lead them further along their quest, she couldn't even see the sky, the treetops blocking all view. She sat down on the ground thinking over her options, somehow they had become lost after their battle with the Pinsir shaman and were left to their fate fo wandering the forests lost and alone.

Suddenly her ears perked up, she heard a noise to her right coming from the bushes. Dru had heard the noise to and had flown over to hover above her shoulder, eyeing the lush green bush with interest and excitement, clucking her tongue. A red creature with yellow spots lumbered out in front of them, clicking its claws with apparant excitement upon see the woman and her Zubat. It was Parasect, its beady white eyes locking with hers as it began to speak.

"A human, a human, like the one Jorba saw. He isn't here, nor is he there, so where went the law?" A voice emanates from the bug in a sing-song voice causing Dru to shriek in delight. "Human, human, listen well, turn away, or fear you shall!" it continued cuasing Stacey to raise her eyebrow in confusion. "Of the shamans, I am second, what happened to the first, I cannot reckon. But stay here, and you'll face your fate, you'll end up on Gorbal's dinner plate..." Before Stacey could speak she found herself and Dru surrounded in a plae blue aura, feeling a soft shift in their surroundings before it dissipated. Looking down Stacey felt the hard path underneath her and sprang up with exictement.

"Behind you lies the path to safety, ahead you'll face me," it sang before the blue aura surrounded it and it popped into non existance, teleporting away. Stacey marvelled at how easy that Teleport felt and snorted when she ran over her previous experiences with the pyschic move. It usually left her feeling nauseous and like her organs had been yanked out of her body and reaaranged in a different order before being thrown back, trust her Kadabra to make it another way to torture her ... or maybe he was just too weak to make it painless she though chuckling, almost feeling his anger from here.

Now she could see the exit to the forest and the path leading deep within its grasp, towards their quest. The Parasect, the second shaman it would seem, had warned them away from the depths of the forest, but Stacey grinned, why shy away now, they had a quest to fulfill. Dru flew close to her squealing in delight speaking like the Parasect had not too long ago.

"Oh its sings such a sweet song, the toys they sing to their Princess telling her to play with her, they sing of death, pain and pleasure. The toy popped like eyes balls with too much pressure, just popped away. Oh mummy I want to popp with slurp and a crack all sparkly and secret. Will Princess get to play mummy? The dolly wants me to play with it." she sung in a hypnotic tone. Stacey smiled and approached her Zubat causing the bat to dance in midair.

"I did promise you fun Dru, and that is what you'll have, nothing less for my Princess. Your fun awaits deep in the forest, lets go and play shall we?" she said causing the Zubat to make a noise something akin to giggling before the two of them moves along the path, towards the next Shaman, towards their fun.
 
Fizzy Bubble Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Torkoal Stu said:
~Jade Swamp~ (Colour - Sea Green)
Wayne:​

You and Bulbasaur wander into the destination of the Jade Swamp, stagnant jade coloured waters surround the area as well as there being a few sinkholes plotted in various areas. You notice small bits of normal land covered with hardly any water or mud, a few bits none, you and your Pokemon pal hop over to a safe area of the land. You turn around and notice a few feet away a girl sitting on some clean ground eating a sandwich with a strange substance between the bread. You look at her as she takes another bite and rather loudly saying “hmmmm my favourite” after each small bite. She quickly acknowledges you, scanning you from top to bottom she stands up cautiously and smiles. She has purple hair and two side pigtails with little bows tying them up, bright green coloured eyes and is wearing a violet dress, it is clear she can’t be older than twelve. “Hello...sir...” she quickly adds nervously taking another bite of her delicious snack. “My name is April,” she said waving her hand slightly as she finishes her sandwich. “Are you here looking for the Jade Dragon like me?” she asks excitedly as she gets out a green notebook and a blue pen and begins to scribble on a page she swiftly opened to the notebook to.

She slams the book quickly and goes back to smiling sweetly, she then looks down at Bulbasaur, she begins to pet its head softly and giggling slightly at your Pokemon’s cuteness, starting to get slightly tedious of your silence April then stands up again, looking up to you of course, and sighs. “So are you?” She asks one last time.

What will you do now?​

Wayne looked at April pet Bulbasaur and then heard her giggle. After hearing her question then started to talk to April. “My name is Wayne and this is my friend Bulbasaur. We were just exploring in this area for anything that might be around. Sorry but I don’t even know what the Jade Dragon is. I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me though. Maybe I can even help you find it if you want. By the way if you don‘t mind me asking what was that you wrote on your book before?” Wayne then started to hope for some information on this “Jade Dragon” and the book.
 
Bird Keeper
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Torkoal Stu said:

~Sapphire Village~ (Colour – RoyalBlue)
Quilava Plush:​
Avoiding the temptation of pushing the forbidden pocket watch you and Jeremiah begin your walk to the temple grounds, having to travel some way to get there, it might go quite fast if you find a way to pass the time. On your way out from the village, Jeremiah points out certain people who smile and wave, you just look at the different kinds of housing and such that are there but more concerned about your journey in the temple grounds. “Well we have to travel across the other side of Ruby Mountain but we should be able to take the short cut through the tunnel me and some other people made under it,” he explains carefully you getting slightly more use to his accent and actually clearly understand him, well more, than you previously could. Both of you continue walking for what seems like hours, past beautiful blooming trees, different kinds of plants and Pokemon, while occasionally talking. Jeremiah stops abruptly in front of you, he turns around and smiles as he points up, you look up to see a strange formation of clouds around the top of Ruby Mountain. “We’ve arrived at Ruby Mountain,” he says as he then walks up to the base of the mountain, you watch as he places his hand on a rock (about the size of a Loudred) and begins to push slightly, a small gap between the rock and the ground appears as he smiles as you once again. Suddenly dirt begins to fall away and the gap gets bigger and bigger, until its large enough to fit you both in. “Ha ha thanks wild Geodude’s,” he shouts as he then climbs into the hole, you swiftly follow. You fall t the ground, you look around in both directions to see Jeremiah still walking south, in the direction pointing away from you. You take a quickly observation of your surroundings, quick enough to find that you are in an underground tunnel, without much light but you still have Jeremiah to guide you to the Temple Grounds.

What will you do now?


A long walk was something that Rivka never got used to, if only because she always had the luxury of vehicles to take her anywhere back in Johto. This was an island full of mostly uninhabited terrain, however, and therefore her own two legs had to carry her through what felt like miles and hours of neverending walking. At least the scenery made up for it; she always enjoyed the sight of wild Pokémon, and the unusual glittering of the island's formations added to an almost ethereal feel that the entire island posessed.

Eventually, the travellers reached the base of Ruby Mountain. As Jeremiah opened the passageway, Rivka stared at the entrance for a moment then quickly followed, allowing the Nuzleaf Retsu off of her shoulder before dropping into the tunnel system. She was amazed that such a passage had been built underground, and as soon as she saw Retsu come down, she continued on the path.

"Nice place down here, but... do we need Retsu to light the way for us?" She looked down to where her Nuzleaf was walking, barely being able to see his form in the poor lighting. "If not, I'll spare him having to walk in such an unfamiliar environment to him." As she slowly followed Jeremiah, Rivka took another glance at Retsu then lifted him up to offer him some temporary relief.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top