• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Weon Of Bulbagarden's Blog

JanitoG21

Janito "The Weon"
Reaction score
Hey y'all! Janito Here (Sorry Scott)
Today I start my blog in Bulbagarden, I hope everything goes well
I normally play on PC, Xbox One and Switch, but I also have a GBA and a Wii U that I sometimes use
I am with virtual classes at the moment, but my school will start with face-to-face classes when Valdivia comes out of quarantine 24/7
I am a Geek, but I am not so into watching Anime, I am more of occidental series and movies (The last anime I have seen I stopped watching 1 year ago)
I just got interested in Pokémon again thanks to the TCG (But soon I will buy Pokémon Shield + Expansion Pass)
I hope this blog will continue more soon than late
Here is an photo that I made a month ago
IMG_20210221_195849.jpg

Yesterday was the aniversary of a group that I belong, but 2 of the most important members withdrew from the group, making an hole
Also I watched an old western movie and God's Not Dead with my fathers
And tomorrow I will get my 2 Decks from Pokémon TCG that I bought in a online shop
I hope that in the next week I can buy an ETB (I'm between the Shining Fates one or the Rapid Strike Battle Styles one)
Here's a meme I made some weeks ago
6_sin_titulo_20210302221745.png

"I returned to the grave to give the living haircuts" -Rick May,1940-2020
I returned to here because "Why not?"
Here's a drawing I made a week ago
12_sin_titulo_20210414000312.png

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom