• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 'what did you give for Christmas' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah, who cares what you got or about your bragging about how spoiled you are? This is the season of giving! And...by proxy getting too...but it's technically the season of giving...among other things...well shut up! >_> My point is part of Christmas is that it is the season of giving, so therefore it is only logical to have a thread (or as I prefer, "topic", but I also have to copy the style of the getting topic/thread) for what one gave! To say just how nice you've been to other people! Even if it was at the expense of your wallet!

For my brother, I bought Prince of Persia for the XBox 360. I also got him the Collector's Edition strategy guide from Prima for the game, because I felt like it.

As for my father, he's into music, so I decided to get him a music CD. I almost considered drumsticks, since he plays the drums (albeit he's retired from working gigs and stuff), but decided against it. For my mother, I kind of ran out of money, but Christmas shopping around with her at 1AM was a gift enough I suppose.

I got my friend and neighbor Brandon Lego Batman for the 360. He's the kind of person who's into those sort of games (and from what I've heard, Lego Batman's pretty good at that). I also got his mother and sister chocolates, because I felt like it as well. For my friend Jason, I gave to him a book on the history of war. He's into things like that. You gotta know who you're shopping for, and keep them in mind as you do so (Which some people fail to get. I'm sure we've all had that one relative who does just that. :p).

And with that, I leave it in your hands. With what gifts did you grace others with on this fine Christmas day? Optionally post their reactions to it as well (I haven't gotten word of mine, yet).

I got some purfume for my mom, as well as a rack on which one keeps bananas. Haha, well that's what she asked for!

I got my sister a subscription to her favorite magazine as well as air fresheners for her college dorm. And a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff since she loves Hello Kitty.

For my mom's boyfriend, I got HellBoy2 and a bunch of old Marvel Comics.

And for my grandma, I got a sweatshirt and sweatpant set that she's been wanting for a while.

I think I did alright this year. Everyone seemed to be happy with what they got. :)

I gave kirby superstar to my little cousin

I gave my brothe FMA mangas, my mom got PJ's, my dad a sweater, and my grandma a vase. I also gave my cousin a movie gift card

Let's see here:

I gave Prime Seasons 2 and 2.5 of Battlestar Galactica, Prime's brother a $20 Wal-Mart gift card, Prime's mother a Snoopy shirt (she collects Snoopy stuff) and her husband a 3 pound bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Originally, Prime didn't want me to spend any money on him this year. We see how well that worked out.

I get an iPod Shuffle.
...Tomorrow. xD;

So instead of rushing into the graveyard streets and looking for an open store while having no money, I gave my mom my current MP3 as a gift.
lolsocheap.

For mom: A lovely picture frame for our family picture and candles.
For dad: Socks and a CD.
For my little brother: A CD and shaving materials.

My Dad: music CD
Mom: Watch (she looses hers a lot)
My Bro: Zelda Wind Waker

For my mom: a pair of earrings
For my sister: A perfume
Grandpa: A shirt
Grandma: A picture frame and a mug
Nephew: A cartoon book and an alphabet book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom