• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The wikipedia game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhwoobatte

NO MORE PANCAKES
Reaction score
Okay, here's how it works: you go to wikipedia and click "random article."

then the first link that you see that's not in parenthesis or above the main article, you click on. keep doing this, and it will eventually bring you to "philosophy." try to keep track of how many clicks it was and post the article and # of clicks in this thread.

i get 2002 Mutua Madrileña Masters Madrid – Singles.

it took me 26 clicks to get to "Philosophy."

I hit random, and I got Philosophy.

I win.

I then clicked random page and got Edison Fonseca.
3 clicks.

Gabriel Zubeir Wako - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

STEPS:

28 O-O

I started with and article about Kevin Williamson.

Took me 160 clicks. . . I'm exhausted. . .

11 links (counting Random page link)
Russell Wilson
Richmond, Virginia
Capital city
Governance
Power (philosophy)
Measurement
Magnitude (mathematics)
Physical property
Property (philosophy)
Modern philosophy
Philosophy

(Btw, I like your sig, LucarioGirl! I got a good chuckle from it. TENnant played The Doctor well, I think.)

I caught 21...clicks that is.

Here:
Kadhalar Dhinam-1
Kollywood-2
India-3
Sovereign state-4
State (polity)-5
Social sciences-6
List of academic disciplines-7
Academia-8
Community-9
Extant taxon-10
Biology-11
Natural science-12
Science-13
Knowledge-14
Information-15
Sequence-16
Mathematics-17
Quantity-18
Property (philosophy)-19
Modern philosophy-20
Philosophy-21

Well, look at that. I shared the last 10 clicks with Transform. How nice.

Go to wikipedia, think of a starting page and an ending page. Get from the starting page to the ending page by only clicking links. If you cheat, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. Tell me how you do!

I think this would be better if some starts with a page and then the next user finds another Wikipedia page only by clicking a link on the page mentioned in the previous post and gives a hyperlink to it in the user's post and then this process continues infinitely. I will start with the Wikipedia page of Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom