• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The wolf garage

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Yeah, ninja frog is a cool concept, but I completely hate the execution (which might suggest it's not an irredeemable piece of garbage, but you'd have to probably have to scrap the entire design and make a new ninja frog from the ground up to make something remotely passable). It just looks really dumb to me. And I can't blame you for being salty about that; I've had similar experiences with Incineroar; I've never been particularly fond of it but my older brother crushing me with it in Smash has only soured my feelings toward it farther.
If you're looking for reason to dislike Lucario hmu

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I'm open to any suggestions, I only listed ORAS and S/M cuz they were the two I saw browsing the eshop

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
I'd say SuMo solely because I do not own a 3DS so I can't speak for the games themselves and thus must go based on how much you like the Pokemon of each of the regions, and the Lycanrockruff line was introduced in Alola.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I just got a 3DS of my own which Pokemon game should I start with. ORAS? S/M?
Chevy before you do that hack your 3DS!! 3DS Hacks Guide is where you should start and I'll be glad to help you, it's pretty simple and opens you up to a really neat world full of awesome stuff!! Especially because the eShop is going down... There are projects underway to revive NintendoZone, Miiverse, and to set up the Nintendo Online system again once it gets closed for 3DS users!

...But my vote is actually Y. My favorite not-Legends game is Y!! ORAS is incredibly solid too and of course Lisia is my favorite~

Really you can't go wrong with any of them☆

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I'm thinking Sun and X atm, Sun because Lycanroc and X because I remember back before I was a Pokemon fan seeing promos for X and Y and thinking how much cooler Xerneas looked than Yvetal so why not go for it now lmao. Should I go Sun or Ultra sun tho?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I'm thinking Sun and X atm, Sun because Lycanroc and X because I remember back before I was a Pokemon fan seeing promos for X and Y and thinking how much cooler Xerneas looked than Yvetal so why not go for it now lmao. Should I go Sun or Ultra sun tho?
Going Sun then Ultra Sun sounds better to me, I played Moon then Ultra Moon last year. But I mean, very similar games, so you won't be missing out too much, just a bit of a different story I think.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
K I got Sun and X, Sun was like $25 on Ebay and X was like $35 and considering I got the 3DS for only $50 (It was from a friend, I didn't get scammed) it's not that bad, even tho I feel like I spent a lot lmao.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
K I got Sun and X, Sun was like $25 on Ebay and X was like $35 and considering I got the 3DS for only $50 (It was from a friend, I didn't get scammed) it's not that bad, even tho I feel like I spent a lot lmao.
Better to buy them now before the eShop closes, I suppose!! Congratulations for getting those!!

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
I actually got physical carts off of ebay

Tfw you break something on your car and have to spent like 40 bucks for a part AFTER spending more than that on video games.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I actually got physical carts off of ebay

Tfw you break something on your car and have to spent like 40 bucks for a part AFTER spending more than that on video games.
nOOOOOOooooo can you stick a 3DS part on it and call it a day!? like "i never needed the wifi chip anyways..." or something!? that'd be funny if the world worked like legos...

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Good choices, BTW. (You're probably already aware of this, but just in case you aren't, you won't be able to get Dusk Lycanroc in Sun, it's an Ultra exclusive. I may or may not be able to help you with that.)

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Good choices, BTW. (You're probably already aware of this, but just in case you aren't, you won't be able to get Dusk Lycanroc in Sun, it's an Ultra exclusive. I may or may not be able to help you with that.)
If you use PKSM on a hacked 3DS you can! (assuming it's already programmed into the game) Or just trade with someone, which I can help with too~

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
nOOOOOOooooo can you stick a 3DS part on it and call it a day!? like "i never needed the wifi chip anyways..." or something!? that'd be funny if the world worked like legos...
Well I'd probably have to use the whole 3DS because it was a rearview mirror lol
Yeah, I know, I specifically went for Sun because I wanted Midday over Midnight Lycanroc

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Pokemon Sun is coming in the mail today, I'll give be giving playthrough updates and stuff here, stay tuned.

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Can anyone say slow burner? I'm almost like 2 hours in and still kinda in the tutorial, at the school now. Don't mind too much tho, having a pretty good time but I'm ready to get out there!!

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Current team after just getting to Akala, ranked in order of how likely I am to keep them around:

Level 17 Rockruff, "Berry"
Level 22 Brionne "Sealiva"
Level 19 Makuhita "Unit"
Level 17 Growlithe
Level 17 Meowth "Men" (I was trying to name it memeowth but I decided to touch the screen instead of use the dpad for some reason and messed it up. It's funny so I just rolled with it.)
Level 16 Sableye

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
Well, I've been mentioning this for a while but it's finally happened so I might as well make a blog post explaining it all. I moved out today. I have a mechanic job at a Ford dealership, and in the next town over, there's a church that my soon to be boss attends, and he's starting a mechanic's ministry this fall, so I'll be helping him with that. I start tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. I'll still drop in from time to time, but probably not daily. I expected this to be a lot longer lol.