• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The wolf garage

Well uh, a lot has happened since I stopped coming here. I worked the Ford job for a little over a month before getting fired, some weird circumstances went on there. The official reason was that I wasn't performing to standard, the boss said his boss said stuff like I didn't have an "eye for detail", but I had not been there very long, and reading between the scenes and behind the lines, it was kinda sorta a dodgy deal. This was end of July so I hauled myself back down to Lake Jackson (Might redact town name later, please don't quote) and spent the month of August getting applied to college, which is only 5 minutes away from my house, and God worked out an awesome job opportunity at a mechanic's shop that I started a few weeks ago, I'm not doing anything on cars, I'm just doing general stuff around the shop, the job title is porter and I've done everything from taking out trash and scrubbing toilets to holding down the brake pedal on a dump truck while one of the other guys did some final chekcs on something he'd been doing, my guess is the brakes. Really enjoying that job, I was working it full time until this week cuz today was my first day of classes. All automotive tech stuff, all the same teacher in the same room, which is nice. Looking forward to it!

Sorry for taking so long to read the update you directly linked me to lmfaooo. That sucks that the first job didn’t work out, but seems like it was definitely for the best. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the new one more and that you’re taking classes that suit your interests so well, that’s awesome and I’m happy to see you on the up and up. I actually just started classes too, first time back in school in three years. Now that you’re a few weeks in, how’s that all feeling?

Dropping in to say that I've been picking up steam on Sun again cuz I wanna get splatoon 3 and I told myself to finish Sun first so I could have it done. Just caught Solegleo and named it Nebby :3
Sorry for taking so long to read the update you directly linked me to lmfaooo. That sucks that the first job didn’t work out, but seems like it was definitely for the best. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the new one more and that you’re taking classes that suit your interests so well, that’s awesome and I’m happy to see you on the up and up. I actually just started classes too, first time back in school in three years. Now that you’re a few weeks in, how’s that all feeling?
It's freaking busy with work as well, I've got 12 hour days not counting staying up super late each night just to have some me time, midnight is pretty much my standard bedtime these days lmao. Even then, I'm loving it, nice to have stuff to do because I'd been bored between the first job and now, and I'm not freaking lonely like I was at the Ford job, I'm making friends down here.

Just spent like 20 minutes with my brother making this, please discuss.
pokemonsmcrimes.png

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom