• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The wolf garage

I just got a 3DS of my own which Pokemon game should I start with. ORAS? S/M?
Chevy before you do that hack your 3DS!! 3DS Hacks Guide is where you should start and I'll be glad to help you, it's pretty simple and opens you up to a really neat world full of awesome stuff!! Especially because the eShop is going down... There are projects underway to revive NintendoZone, Miiverse, and to set up the Nintendo Online system again once it gets closed for 3DS users!

...But my vote is actually Y. My favorite not-Legends game is Y!! ORAS is incredibly solid too and of course Lisia is my favorite~

Really you can't go wrong with any of them☆

I'm thinking Sun and X atm, Sun because Lycanroc and X because I remember back before I was a Pokemon fan seeing promos for X and Y and thinking how much cooler Xerneas looked than Yvetal so why not go for it now lmao. Should I go Sun or Ultra sun tho?
Going Sun then Ultra Sun sounds better to me, I played Moon then Ultra Moon last year. But I mean, very similar games, so you won't be missing out too much, just a bit of a different story I think.

K I got Sun and X, Sun was like $25 on Ebay and X was like $35 and considering I got the 3DS for only $50 (It was from a friend, I didn't get scammed) it's not that bad, even tho I feel like I spent a lot lmao.
Better to buy them now before the eShop closes, I suppose!! Congratulations for getting those!!

I actually got physical carts off of ebay

Tfw you break something on your car and have to spent like 40 bucks for a part AFTER spending more than that on video games.
nOOOOOOooooo can you stick a 3DS part on it and call it a day!? like "i never needed the wifi chip anyways..." or something!? that'd be funny if the world worked like legos...

K I got Sun and X, Sun was like $25 on Ebay and X was like $35 and considering I got the 3DS for only $50 (It was from a friend, I didn't get scammed) it's not that bad, even tho I feel like I spent a lot lmao.
Good choices, BTW. (You're probably already aware of this, but just in case you aren't, you won't be able to get Dusk Lycanroc in Sun, it's an Ultra exclusive. I may or may not be able to help you with that.)

Good choices, BTW. (You're probably already aware of this, but just in case you aren't, you won't be able to get Dusk Lycanroc in Sun, it's an Ultra exclusive. I may or may not be able to help you with that.)
If you use PKSM on a hacked 3DS you can! (assuming it's already programmed into the game) Or just trade with someone, which I can help with too~

nOOOOOOooooo can you stick a 3DS part on it and call it a day!? like "i never needed the wifi chip anyways..." or something!? that'd be funny if the world worked like legos...
Well I'd probably have to use the whole 3DS because it was a rearview mirror lol
Yeah, I know, I specifically went for Sun because I wanted Midday over Midnight Lycanroc

Current team after just getting to Akala, ranked in order of how likely I am to keep them around:

Level 17 Rockruff, "Berry"
Level 22 Brionne "Sealiva"
Level 19 Makuhita "Unit"
Level 17 Growlithe
Level 17 Meowth "Men" (I was trying to name it memeowth but I decided to touch the screen instead of use the dpad for some reason and messed it up. It's funny so I just rolled with it.)
Level 16 Sableye

Well, I've been mentioning this for a while but it's finally happened so I might as well make a blog post explaining it all. I moved out today. I have a mechanic job at a Ford dealership, and in the next town over, there's a church that my soon to be boss attends, and he's starting a mechanic's ministry this fall, so I'll be helping him with that. I start tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. I'll still drop in from time to time, but probably not daily. I expected this to be a lot longer lol.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom