• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Wonder Spin Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings, GTS-goers, and welcome to the Wonder Spin Trade!

This is an idea I came up with while Skyping with Dolce and ties Egg Spin Trade with Wonder Trade, features in Gen 4/5 and Gen 6, respectively.
How it works is people register themselves through posting their FC, the IGN of the character they will be trading as, and their time zone (preferably in GMT format). I will stick everyone in a Challonge Tournament (which is used for the easiness of matching everyone up), randomize it a few times, and then post a link to the bracket in a post after registration has ended. People will then register the other person and trade with them! The Pokemon can be whatever you want, though please don't trade Pokemon caught from Route 1, 2, 3, etc. The brackets will be made every Friday, so keep an eye out! Do not register until I've given the "All Clear" through editing the bracket post. Then, people can register for the next Spin Trade!

Have fun and happy trading!

Registration has begun! The bracket will be created next Friday, so don't miss out!!

So we trade every friday or every week? I guess I'm in if it's every week, cause friday is kinda hard for me

My FC is 2036-9332-8071

I really like this idea. But in worried about not being able to commit due to work

So we trade every friday or every week? I guess I'm in if it's every week, cause friday is kinda hard for me

My FC is 2036-9332-8071

I really like this idea. But in worried about not being able to commit due to work

New brackets will be made every Friday if there's enough interest. So if you want to sign up on a weekly basis you can. However arrange the trades when you can and able.

And since I promised you MG I'm entering. (See I feel like posting sometimes. :p)
IGN: Dolce/Nina
FC: 4554-1270-5039
Timezone: GMT -4

This sounds like fun. :)

IGN: K-4-E
Friend code:1590-5219-7980
GMT: -5

I like this, count me in >:D

IGN: Crow
FC: 2723-9410-4398
GMT: -4

Greetings, GTS-goers, and welcome to the Wonder Spin Trade!

This is an idea I came up with while Skyping with Dolce and ties Egg Spin Trade with Wonder Trade, features in Gen 4/5 and Gen 6, respectively.
How it works is people register themselves through posting their FC, the IGN of the character they will be trading as, and their time zone (preferably in GMT format). I will stick everyone in a Challonge Tournament (which is used for the easiness of matching everyone up), randomize it a few times, and then post a link to the bracket in a post after registration has ended. People will then register the other person and trade with them! The Pokemon can be whatever you want, though please don't trade Pokemon caught from Route 1, 2, 3, etc. The brackets will be made every Friday, so keep an eye out! Do not register until I've given the "All Clear" through editing the bracket post. Then, people can register for the next Spin Trade!

Have fun and happy trading!
So this is just for trading random Pokémon with people you assign in this thread?

The registration will continue until 7/25/15 (25/7/15 for those outside of the US) as there were too few participants.

The registration will continue until 7/25/15 (25/7/15 for those outside of the US) as there were too few participants.
Well then sign me up. Not sure if I understand the whole thing but I'll fake it till I make it.
IGN: Orlando
FC: 1693-0866-5000
Time zone: CDT

I don't get it, I joined the wonder spin trade and nothing happened.

IGN: K-4-E
Friend code:1590-5219-7980
GMT: -5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom