• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Notice The World Beyond has gotten 3 shiny new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet Detector
Reaction score
Congratulations to our new mods @Yours Truly, @CherubCookie, and @Cutiefly! They will be helping out around here starting today. Yours Truly will be taking up a position in Video Games & Technology/Entertainment Inc, while CherubCookie and Cutiefly will be joining the Outside the Box staff. I look forward to working with you three!

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Well done to you three!
I was going to apply for Outside the Box but I decided not to; I'm only a month back in from a lengthy hiatus. Again, grats!

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
*breathes on CherubCookie and shines him with a cloth* (cause he's the only one of the three I actually know)

Keep on bein shiny, Shady~

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Congratulations to all three! Looking forward to working with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.