• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: The World Tournament Senior Cup! (Chapter 1 p.1 up!)

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first fic, so if it'sbad, bear with me. xD Also, please tell me if you find any grammatical mistakes or things of that sort.

Now on to the story itself! Each chapter will be split into two parts. Episodes that would be two parters would be four parters, 3 parters would be 6 parters, etc.

Now with out further ado...chapter one part one! :-D

Chapter One: Kalos, Where Dreams And Adventures Begin!

mNote: This takes places where XY001 would’ve been.

Ash sat. He was impatiently knocking on the plane’s walls, before being shushed by the person sitting next to him. He sighed, and looked at his partner, who was fast asleep. Suddenly, the PA beeped.

“We will be landing in Lumiose City in approximately thirty minutes. Please remain in your seats until then.” A flight attendant said, in a robotic tone of voice.

Ash jumped out of his seat. “ALRIGHT!” he yelled. Pikachu, startled, opened its eyes and let out a quick Thunderbolt. Ash was shocked, and fell over backwards.

Alexa sighed, as a drop of sweat came down her forehead. “He’s very…enthusiastic.”

“Tile!” Helioptile trilled in agreement.

The plane’s wheels came out from under it, and it flew down the runway. After a while, it stopped. “We have landed in Lumiose City. Please leave in an orderly fashion. Thank you for flying with us!” the flight attendant said.

“ALRIGHT!” Ash cheered, running out of the plane.

“Hold on!” Alexa cried, running after him.

Ash ran right out of the plane, laughing, with Pikachu on his shoulder. “Hurry up Alexa!” he called, turning around. He then ran right into a large man with sunglasses.

“Are you Ash Ketchum?” the man asked, in a deep voice.

“Yeah!” Ash said, smiling.

“Come.” The man said, grabbing Ash and shoving him into a car.

“Wait, hold on!” Ash cried, as the car began to drive.

“Ash Ketchum….” Ash gulped. “…you have been chosen to compete in the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup!” The man grinned.

“World Tournament Senior Cup?” Ash repeated, quizzically.

“Yes. It’s a tournament for the best trainers in the world, the best of the best, so it be.” The man said.

“I’m one of the best trainers in the world? Awesome!” Ash cheered.”…uh, where are you taking me?”

“To the stadium and training area for the Senior Cup, of course.” The man said, then sharply turned, causing Ash to slam his head on the door. “We’ve arrived.”

Ash stepped out of the car. “So, it’s right here in Lumiose City then, huh?”

“Yes. I’ll now pass the duties off to the tour guides.” The man said, and two people walked out, one boy one girl. The boy had a blue jumpsuit and glasses, while the girl was wearing a skirt with a Pokemon Ash had never seen before in her bag.

“Woah, who’s that?” Ash asked, taking out his Pokedex.

“No information available.” The pokedex said back in a robotic voice.

“Oh no! You must have one of those outdated Pokedexes that doesn’t have all native Kalos pokemon inputted! Here, take this!” Clemont said, tossing Ash a pokedex.

“Woah, this one is really high-tech!” Ash gaped, looking threw the many filled pages. He then pointed the pokedex at the new Pokemon.

“Dedenne, the Antennae Pokemon. Its whiskers serve as antennas. By sending and receiving electrical waves, it can communicate with others over vast distances.” The Pokedex beeped back.

“Woah, that’s awesome!” Ash grinned. He then saw Pikachu and Dedenne sending electricity between each other. “What’s goin’ on?” Ash asked.

“They’re talking through electricity, silly!” The girl in the skirt said. “My name’s Bonnie, and that’s my brother, Clemont!”

“N-nice to meet you.” Clemont stammered.

“We’re your tour guides!” Bonnie said, spinning. “We’ll show you all around the city!”

“Really? Alright!” Ash cheered.

“Pika-pi!” Pikachu cheered in agreement.

“Dedenne!” Dedenne squeaked.

“Let’s go!” Bonnie said, dragging both Ash and her brother and running off.

Jessie, James, and Meowth peeked out of the bushes they were hiding in. “The twerp has gotten into a tournament for only strong pokemon?” James asked.

“Looks like it!And there’ll be tons of strong Pokemon for US to steal!” Jessie laughed.

Meowth grinned. “Like we hit da twerp jackpot!”

Suddenly, the same man who approached Ash came up to Team Rocket. “Are you Jessilina and James?’ he asked.

“Jessilina?” Jessie said, scowling. The man grabbed Jessie and James and dragged them into the car.

“Wait, hold on!” James cried, as he was shoved into the car.

“Let me go!” Jessie cried, kicking wildly.

“I’ll bring your pet as well.” The man said, grabbing Meowth and putting him inside the car.

“I ain’t no pet!” Meowth cried.

The man slammed the door. “Congratulations.” He said.

“For being kidnapped?” Jessie asked.

“No. You have been chosen to compete in the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.” The man said.

“World Tourna-what Senior Huh?” Team Rocket said in unison.

“Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup.” The man repeated. “It’s a competition for the strongest of trainers.”

“We’re the strongest trainers?” James asked. “Since when?”

“Jessilina, you made it to the semifinals of the grand festival. James, your parents are rich and they demanded you enter.” The man said, while driving.

“Rich people ‘got all da luck.” Meowth grumbled.

“M-my parents?” James sputtered. “What if they’re there? And Jessibelle? We can’t go!”

“Oh, did I mention the prize of 1,000 dollars?” The man said. Team Rocket’s jaws dropped.

“1,000… dollars…” Jessie said, sounding amazed.

“Dat’s more den we’ve ever made!” Meowth said, grinning.

“But…my parents.” James said, frowning.

“Listen mister, you better suck up your family drama because I want cash! Jessalina and James accept!” Jessie said to the man, who smiled.

The car stopped. “Here we are.” The man said.

Jessie and Meowth jumped out of the car. “Thank you for your generous service!” Jessie grinned.

“We’re very grateful!” Meowth smiled.

James crawled out. “Yeah…” he muttered.

“This is Professor Sycamore’s lab! He’s Kalos’s most famous Pokemon Professor!” Bonnie grinned.

“Wow, awesome!” Ash smiled.

“Professor Sycamore researches Mega Evolution!” Clemont grinned.

“Mega…Evolution?” Ash said, confused.

“Mega Evolution is a fascinating new temporary type of evolution to fully evolved Pokemon.” A tall French-looking man said, stepping out of the lab.

“Huh? Who are you?” Ash asked, confused.

“Don’t talk to Professor Sycamore like that.” Clemont whispered to Ash/ “He’s a very esteemed official.”

“What’s esteemed?” Ash asked. Clemont sighed.

“Ash, this is Professor Sycamore. He’s the Kalos region professor!” A boy in a green shirt with a red headband said, as he walked out of the lab.

“TRACEY?” Ash gasped.

“Who’s Tracey?” Bonnie asked.

“He’s my friend that I traveled through the Orange Islands with!” Ash explained. “Why are you here, though?” Ash asked, turning around to Tracey.

“For the Pokemon World Tournament Senior Cup!” Tracey said, grinning.

“You got invited too?” Tracey nodded.

“Come on!’ Bonnie said, tugging on Clemont’s sleeve. “We’ve gotta show them the whole city to be good tour guides!”

“Alright, let’s go.” Clemont said.

“Tracey, are you coming with us?” Ash asked.

“Sure, why not?” Tracey said, shrugging
“Let’s go!” Bonnie cheered.

Comments would be appreciated! ^^

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom