• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Worst Movie Ever Made

SoulMelody

Yay. *clap*
Reaction score
Me and an anonymous individual have collaborated to create the Worst Movie Ever Made. (Still in progress! :XD: )

The Worst Movie Ever Made (aside from Plan 9):

Narrator: One night, many years ago…
Main Character (names are never given): *looks at cue card* Guys! Guys! Let’s do some obscure thing that has nothing to do with the plot!
That Other Guy: There’s a plot?
Weird Stalker Dude: Stop it! You’re breaking the fourth wall!
Director: Cut! That’s not in the script!
*scene keeps running anyway*
Dog that Shows Up For a Strange Reason Never Adequately Explained: Ruff! Ruff!
MC: What, Dtsufasrnae? You want us to look out the window?
Dtsufasrnae: Yes!
WSD: Your dog can talk?
Narrator: This is never adequately explained.
Sound-Effects Guy: Woo…woo…
*sad excuse of a gang looks out the window*
*cue upside-down paper plate on string*
Tog: That’s a UFO!
WSD: *reads cue card* It looks like one, too!
Tog: I think we should just go to bed now.
Dtsufasrnae: Ruff. *Beat* Yeah.

Scene change- In MC’s dream

MC: What? Huh? Who are you? What are you doing? Trying to sell me cookies?
Ghost One: The time is near…
Ghost Two: Yes. Yes it is.
Ghost One: When you…
Ghost Two: Will have to face…
Ghost Three: An army of robot zombie ninja pirate alien vampire werwolves!
MC: *looks at cue card* They must be the ones in the UFO! I need to wake up-and fast; I always wanted to po-po-po-po-Hey, ghost, what’s this word?
Ghost Two: *throws sheet off* Potentially?
MC: What he said. -endanger myself!
Dtsufasrnae: Ruff!

We're thinking of making a Pokemon reference in there somewhere.... give us suggestions or or comments :ksmile:

Um....I don't want to be harsh. So I'm just going to make this simple.

I felt like it was a little bit too much like Broadway Abridged.

Also, yes, a pokemon reference would have enchanced it.

That is all.

The title implies that this story is aiming at So Bad It's Good. The thing is, I feel that you're trying too hard, and ultimately, you don't even have So Bad It's Horrible but instead you've got So Average It's Bad.

Aye did not hit her, I did NAWT

O hai SoulMelody.

Well...To be perfectly honest, this looks a bit forced. Perhaps it's not suited for text? Either way, keep on writing and we'll see

The title implies that this story is aiming at So Bad It's Good. The thing is, I feel that you're trying too hard, and ultimately, you don't even have So Bad It's Horrible but instead you've got So Average It's Bad.

Same here. It's just not... bad in that so-bad-it's-good way.

Looking at your feedback, I decided to change it to focus on average-ness instead of trying to outdo Plan 9. It's now the most Generic Movie Ever Made.

New part:

Tog: So, did you sleep well last night?
WSD: Yeah, it was great! I had a dream where there was this Charizard, and the Charizard was tearing down Tokyo, but then it turned out to be a Zoroark-
Tog: Not you! Why’d you come here, anyway?
MC: Well, there was this prophecy-
Tog: Bah. We get prophecies, I dunno, like…every week?
MC: But I think it’s important! I mean, there were these people thinly disguised as ghosts, and-
Tog: Fine. What did the ghost say?
MC: He said, ‘An army of robot zombie ninja pirate alien vampire werwolves! ®’ They’re attacking, probably.
WSD: Cool. We gotta go there. I have a crowbar. Would you like to use that?
MC: Why do you have a crowbar?
WSD:…
Dtsufasrnae: Wait, can I come too?
Tog: …

Scene change- On the road

MC: Gee wilikers, walking for this long is exhausting!
Tog: We’ve only walked for 17 yards. I can see your house clearly from here.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom