• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The Writers Workshop Rulebook & Information Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
UniqueCavernousCanine-size_restricted.gif

Announcements
We know, it's been a while - but we are still working on the new Ratings Guide! We're not far off getting it finished and ready for posting. Much of our efforts in the past couple of weeks have been focused on making it as clear and useful to use as we possibly can.

There'll also be some other rules updates and clarifications coming out at that time. None of them will be major changes, but it would be a good idea for everyone to have a quick read to refresh their memory.

It's not just rules we've been working on. The first of hopefully many community projects will be launched soon - and it's designed for everyone to get involved in. Watch this space ...

New releases
@AceTrainer14 brings us a Thomas the Tank Engine story, United We Stand!

New chapters

Word of the Week

glitch (n.) 1. a sudden, usually temporary malfunction or fault of equipment.
2. an unexpected setback. [Oxford English Dictionary]

The etymology of glitch is oddly murky. It’s possible that the word may be derived from the Yiddish glitsh (Or possibly gletshn), a slippery area or skating rink. The OED Third Edition refuses to confirm or deny this, but I hope it’s true. It seems to have been popularised in the 1960s by the US space program; John Glenn defined it as “a spike or change in voltage in an electrical current”.

Last edited:
Hi there! Could you guys remove the links to my stories? Namely the Pokemon Odyssey ones? I think it's really dumb that I scrapped the story multiple times. Sure, it happens to writers, but I do it all the time.

That's a couple months of newsletters to go through. In the grand scheme it's not a lot, but it's not something we'd like to normalize either; once newsletters are posted, they're done unless clarification edits need to be made. Personally, I don't feel it's that important anyways, I doubt people are going through the old newsletters all that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom