• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The WSC First Week

torterra2010

The One To BEAT!!!
Reaction score
1t0sp4.png

Every new contest, every week(7 days)
This is a weekly contest, so we have it every week.
Lets get things started!
Every Thursday,(Sometimes I forget), we have this contest. You have 6 days to enter your entry. The 7th day will be judging day.
So, there will be themes for every contest.

Week 1:
Gym Leader

What to have to enter?: Cutomized Gym Leaders(scratched or fused)

Ok, so for this week, I want to see how you either scrathing gym leaders, or fuesing sprites and have them represent their type.

So, you have to have a sprite that i can't tell what you used to make it(At least 1 sprite you used that I can tell.)

So, 6 days will be enough. Let's get started! I don't want to see any sprites that took only 1-10 min!!!!!
Any questions will be answered.

I'll join- my sprite will be up soon. Hey, wait a minute, isn't this on Serebii.net forums as well?

I don't have an entry for this week, but if you want, I can be a judge, or make prizes for the winner(s).

Okay, cool.
I'll probably enter next week, I'm just not very good with trainers.

EDIT: Damn. Didn't get a chance to make a good entry.

Last edited:
Heres my scratch trainer:
Heres a scratch trainer of mine:

3 so far............. anymore??????????. OK, some of u sont understand this, u can use the official sprites, but, u have to edit them. Like how i do that. so no, 100% scratches, maybe a 60% or 50% scratched sprite. Read the first post carefully to understand what you have to enter, but some of the entries are good! :)

3 so far............. anymore??????????. OK, some of u sont understand this, u can use the official sprites, but, u have to edit them. Like how i do that. so no, 100% scratches, maybe a 60% or 50% scratched sprite. Read the first post carefully to understand what you have to enter, but some of the entries are good! :)

But the first post said they could be scratch. I'll drop out then. I don't like splices.

No, Junglebook, you can have scratches, he's just pointing out that almost everyone's been scratching, and he thinks that's why few people have signed-up.

Oh I see. Meh I still suck at trainers. ^_^;
And it's Jungleboook.

Oh, sorry I spelt that wrong... And there are only a few people in right now, so even if yours isn't that great, you've still got a shot at a prize.

Is there a trophy for last?
I might try a trainer edit anyways. If I have time.

There are trophies for first, second and third, but there are only four entries including yours...

torterra, can you enter more than one sprite?

ok, so i'll need to barrow your sprites to put up a poll to see who's sprite has the most votes. For safety, ill need the links of the sprites sended to me in a privite message.So, please PM me the links of your sprites.

Back
Top Bottom