• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Zelda Shipping World!!!

Who should be with Link?

• Zelda

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Malon

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Midna

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Ilia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peatrice

• Tetra

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Navi

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Fi

• No one

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other (Please say!)

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Zelda Shipping~!

Since we can have non-Pokemon shipping threads now, I created this! But I beg of you, Do not flame other ships!!! (Or put down other ships)
Just a post of what your ship is and why :) The poll is gonna be for Link, but any ship is aloud here~ Just don't fight! :)
Well on a shipping note, what are your favorite ships?
I'm utterly in love with ZeLink!!!! :) SS addicted me ;D How about you? :loopy:

As far as Ocarina of Time (the only real Zelda game I've played so far), Link x Malon is my personal choice, mainly because the majority of the other options have inherent problems, such as biological incompatibility (Ruto, Navi), legal ineligibility (likely the case with Zelda) or implied pedophilia (Saria).

Although, in the case of Ruto, the biological incompatibility would only prevent reproduction—assuming that, as Princess of the Zoras, Ruto is knowledgeable regarding Zora law, there would be nothing preventing the two from marrying and sharing a non-physical romance. Legal ineligibility could be sidestepped by the justification that Link becomes the Hero of Time (or at least the Champion of Hyrule in the "child timeline") and thus more powerful than all the Hyrulean noblemen combined, perhaps opening up the possibility that he could indeed request Zelda's hand in marriage.

Still, after the effective hell he goes through in both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, one would think that Link would want a simpler life, and I can't imagine a life much simpler than running a ranch. Besides, Malon seems like a nice girl. This path is possibly supported by Twilight Princess, where (I'm pretty sure) the Link of that era begins as a rancher—it makes sense for his ancestors to have been ranchers as well, and it also makes sense for one such ancestor to have been a Link of the past, so the whole hero thing is in his blood.

Just my personal opinion.

Oh, and if crossover ships count, I'd like to put my vote forward for Link x Samus.

LinkxZelda in all games but TP for me. :3

In TP, I like LinkxAshei. Link and Zelda hardly had much of a relationship in this game, plus Zelda seemed a little older and more mature than Link, so yeah. Ashei is perfect for TP Link though. Both are warriors who like to adventure and stuff. It works.

I also like KomalixMedli for TWW. I felt so bad for Komali when he went to give Medli a flower but she wasn't there. D:

Kafei/Vaati OTP forever and ever and ever. ♥ The fact that it's nevermet and likely never will be doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's one of my favorite ships of all time~

As for the poll, I voted other. Other as in: Kafei, Vaati, Anju, Marin, Ghirahim, Linebeck, Tingle, Nayru, Dark Link, Ralph, Medli, Komali, and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone... I do like him with Midna, but "Other" just fit so much more! And I'm not even gonna get into the SSB crossovers, haha. Link/Pit yessssss

Other ships: For canon stuff, I like Kafei/Anju a lot (Kafei/Vaati/Anju? Totally works for me), and Komali/Medli is pretty cute (well, it's kinda canon). Cremia/Anju is my yuri of choice. The Four Swords manga totally made me love Blue/Red and Shadow/Vio. I may be the only Fado/Makar shipper (probably for good reason but oh well!). That's most of the important ships...I think. *ships so much in this fandom, oh man*

Kafei/Vaati OTP forever and ever and ever. ♥ The fact that it's nevermet and likely never will be doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's one of my favorite ships of all time~

As for the poll, I voted other. Other as in: Kafei, Vaati, Anju, Marin, Ghirahim, Linebeck, Tingle, Nayru, Dark Link, Ralph, Medli, Komali, and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone... I do like him with Midna, but "Other" just fit so much more! And I'm not even gonna get into the SSB crossovers, haha. Link/Pit yessssss

Other ships: For canon stuff, I like Kafei/Anju a lot (Kafei/Vaati/Anju? Totally works for me), and Komali/Medli is pretty cute (well, it's kinda canon). Cremia/Anju is my yuri of choice. The Four Swords manga totally made me love Blue/Red and Shadow/Vio. I may be the only Fado/Makar shipper (probably for good reason but oh well!). That's most of the important ships...I think. *ships so much in this fandom, oh man*

Ghirahim? YES. JUST YES. If Zelda somehow dies in SS, he's my back up man ;D That toungue :p And Blue and Red? So cute. Manga also made me like it :) Nice ships you all :3

I ship ST!Link with ST!Zelda. It was pretty obvious they had crushes on each other. Other than that, I don't really have any preferences besides Ghirahim x N.

I like Zelda and Link :) Well in SS it was quite awwwable!! For a strange reason I also like Fi and Ghirahim. No real "canon" reason but they look cute! If Zelda followed the "_____Shipping" System, I'd dub it "SwordShipping" X-D

I'd call it Triforceshipping, since they both carry pieces of the Triforce. :p

I know Ganondorf does as well, but "Triforceshipping" just doesn't seem right for pairings with him.

I'd call it Triforceshipping, since they both carry pieces of the Triforce. :p

I know Ganondorf does as well, but "Triforceshipping" just doesn't seem right for pairings with him.

Neateo~
Zelda x Link: TriforceShipping
Ghirahim x Fi: SwordShipping

*Gets attacked*

I like Ganondorf with almost anyone ;D

Hah lol. I used to like LinkxMalon for FSA, but I lost interest and can't find much reason for it. Plus, I'm not much of a Malon fan (and I really only pair characters I like), and I'm a major ZeldaxLink person.

Neateo~
Zelda x Link: TriforceShipping
Ghirahim x Fi: SwordShipping

*Gets attacked*

I like Ganondorf with almost anyone ;D

Eh, I figure TriforceShipping would be GanondorfxZeldaxLink. WiseCourageShipping would be ZeLink, KnightShipping for MaLink, etc.

Personally, I find Link and Samus from Metroid to be an interesting ship if we can count the SSB series: otherwise, it's either Zelda or Malon.

Eh, I figure TriforceShipping would be GanondorfxZeldaxLink. WiseCourageShipping would be ZeLink, KnightShipping for MaLink, etc.

Personally, I find Link and Samus from Metroid to be an interesting ship if we can count the SSB series: otherwise, it's either Zelda or Malon.

True, True :p WiseCourage... I like that! Ahhh. Kinda like how people ship Samus and Snake? :)

Huh, I most often see Samus shipped with Ike when it comes to Samus pairings... Ike is an awesome character from Fire Emblem. I not only love his personality, I think he's hot too. x3

I've also seen people tease at SnakexSamus by saying Snake is too much of an old fart for her. XD

And I guess WiseCourageshipping fits for LinkxZelda too.

Well I'm going to sound like a pervert but I don't care.> u >
I ship Link x Dark Link!!!:D
FGDEWHSJFGDEWSHJ

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom