• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Zodiac Mafia - Endgame: Game Over. (19/07/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 - Watch Me Die

Day 2: Watch Me Die
Taurus was hiking up the mountain. Her hard-working nature had made her the first to arrive at the base of the Zodiac Mountain. However, yesterday was a bad day, and they spent it exhausted underneath a cliff jag. Determined to make today better, she turned herself into a bull and was charging through piles of igneous rock. She wanted to become leader of the Zodiacs to find luxury. Even now, dreams of gold and comfort were motivating her to continue. But her laziness in the previous day would set her back. A blast of air from an upper ledge knocked Taurus off the path, forcing her to revert to humanoid form and lie injured in the dirt. Blowing the dirt from her flared nostrils, Taurus stood up and wiped the brown film of dust from her eyelids. Blinking a few times invited clarity to her vision, where she now saw Libra standing on top of the ledge.

“The good thing about controlling the air, is that I can rise upwards quickly.”

Taurus scoffed. “Why are you here Libra?”

“You’re in search of pleasure and comfort. Whilst that is always to be celebrated, it is not the way the Zodiacs should be led.”

“Aren’t you the Goddess of Pleasure?”

“I am, but I also balance all things. We shall all receive equal comfort.”

“Ha. You and your moral high ground! Don’t stand up there and preach to me that everything is equal.” Libra gracefully leapt and floated onto Taurus’ level. “You say you don’t want me finding comfort, but truth is, you’re vain. You just want it for yourself.”

“Are you sure?” Libra inquired.

“If you’re really equal, you would let everyone have a chance at making the top.”

“…So be it.”

Before Libra could knock Taurus down the mountain, the ground erupted beneath them, shattering to create a fissure between them. Libra stumbled forwards, stepping to the edge of the fissure. In a last attempt to not fall, she propelled herself forwards using the air, flying over the fissure and colliding with an unbalanced Taurus. The Goddess of the Hearth and Home was sent backwards, falling over the cliff and down to the base of the mountain. Libra saw a flash of deep blue in her peripheral vision, and the shaking stopped. Regaining her balance, she began to dust herself off and used a brush from her pocket to fix her hair.

“Never let anything get in the way of beauty.”

She approached the cliff-face and peered down. She was quite a distance from the bottom, but she could just make out Taurus' stone figure, arms crossed and laying down in a miniature crater.

Taurus

Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are Taurus - The Goddess of the Hearth and the Home

taurus-clipart-astrology-12.jpg
Taurus is the persistent provider of the Zodiac, the sign that helps us seek security, enjoy earthly pleasures and get the job done.

Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac. People born during the period from April 20 to May 20 are said to be covered under the Taurus zodiac. The Zodiac Symbol of Taurus is the Bull and the Zodiac Element of Taurus is Earth. Taurus is very hard-working and loves the luxuries of life. Their secret wish is to own the best of everything.

While Taurus can be patient, organized, supportive, romantic, careful and dedicated on their good day, they can also be overindulgent, stubborn, lazy, vain, and too cautious on their bad day.

Since Taurus are very attached to their home, are very organized and love to be well informed and aware of what is happening around them, you are the Watcher.

Every night, you can see if anyone visits a particular player, but not what action was performed on them. You can do this by replying to this PM with Watch: [PLAYER]

Therefore, you are the Watcher.

You are aligned with the Town and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated.
Rainbow Cloud was nightkilled! They were Taurus [Town Watcher].

There's around 48 hours in Day 2. The phase will end on July 15, 2018 (Sunday) at 11:30 AM GMT.

Last edited:
Then why didn't you have a vote on you at the first votals?
I was wondering that too. Maybe it only shows at the end of the day. Anyways, we just lost another townie, so let's see what we can work with

Wait end of night? Oh shit I missed the end of day post.... Not that it really matters though, but still. Funnier is a big loss and rc too, but to a lesser extend imo. I'll have a look back at D1 later to find scummy votes.

I can confirm that there was an error with the first votals.
Are the votals now fixed?

Vote: Jinjo

Between the miller claim but yet the post in Day 1, something doesn't feel right about Jinjo. About 1/3 of the post isn't really original content while the rest of the post doesn't provide much insight to anything nor does it actually take a stance.

It's as if Jinjo is taking a stance without actually taking a stance.

You know, snowbirdin’s vote at least included a quote of funnier6, even though snowbirdin didn’t really bother to explain why it was suspicious. He possibly thought it was scummy that funnier would squander OC, but tbh that’s something I also tend to do in OC games regardless of alignment.

Max’s vote for funnier, on the other hand, didn’t have any reasoning, and just went along with the others. So I find it odd that he’s voting snowbirdin for something he’s arguably even more guilty of.

Vote: Max1996

I agree Jinjo doesn’t seem to be providing as much insight as she usually would, but I don’t think we should distrust that Miller claim just yet. I kinda got my eyes on Piko for not finding a better lynch to suggest than the claimed Miller.

I don’t really like this post since it seems like a half hearted attempt to look as though you’re adding to conversation by disagreeing with me even though I never said I didn’t think the reactions weren’t genuine. Pings me a bit. Will be coming back to this later most likely.

MegaPod did an interesting speculation and then I noticed Pikochu votes MegaPod because Wynaut. I see four people vote funnier and I didn't see anything wrong with his post. Foreversnowbirdin is the fourth person to vote funnier and his reason he gave was because funnier said this, "Oh yeah, I am very not used to outside communication so I doubt I'll be very involved in that since I'm not used to it being something."

All I'm doing is providing my own thoughts to the game which is my normal playstyle and all Pikochu did was did a joke vote and he didn't even provide his own thoughts to the game. The post I quoted above of funniers I really liked because that looked like he was scum hunting and I was not happy with the votes on him. Foreversnowbirdin was the 4th person to vote funnier and I doubt a Mafia would place a 4th vote on a Town like that and some of the players didn't even notice Foreversnowbirdin's reason on why he voted funnier because he quoted his reason instead of saying in his own words and I had to type the reason on why Foreversnowbirdin voted funnier.

I was thinking indep as a possibility, not really mafia. I suggest that the cop checks them tonight to solve this. If he isn't town, speak up and get rid of him if he is, we claim. Let's give cop 24h to respond on a non town result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom