• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Whaddya think of my sprites?

• THEY'RE F***ING AWESOME MAN!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Pretty cool.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Decent.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Go die in a hole, biatch!

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Magneton

Reaction score
picture.php
WELCOME TO THE MAGNETON AND MR. SLOWPOKE'S SPRITE SHOP!
picture.php

The picture above is what stuff I do, and you can check what Mr. Slowpoke Does in page 7 I think.
RULES AND THAT CRAP:
Only ONE request per person per day.
You must state who shall do the sprite.
I really don't mind swearing but seriously, but you really don't have to sware in every second word. which leads me to the next part...
Don't have a rant if you think the sprites and/or sprite shop is crap, keep negative opinions to yourselves.
SPRITE OPTIONS:
NEON: I make the pokemon sillouhettes, then make an outline of their colours. Just state a pokemon to be neon'd.
PILLOWSHADE: It's hard to explain it in words, but you know what they are. All you need to do is name a pokemon to be pillowshade'd.
SPLICE: I combine parts of TWO-FIVE pokemon. State the pokemon to be splice'd.
RECOLOUR: I put the colours of one pokemon on to another pokemon. Tell me which two pokemon shall be recolour'd.
RETYPE: I sahll get one pokemon and combine parts of other pokemon to give it a new type. State the pokemon and what type it shall be.
TRAINERMON: This is by far my most popualar type of request. I put parts of a pokemon on to a trainer, HGSS AND B/W ONLY. Tell me what trainer and pokemon shall be trainermon'd.
iPOD: I turn the pokemon into a sillouhette and give them free iPods. Simply state the pokemon to be iPod'd.
INFERNO: Same as pillowshades, but making them look like they've been burned. Tell me which pokemon shall be inferno'd.
Happy requesting and goodbye!

The Magneton.

Last edited:
Re: TheKILLERMareep's NEW Sprite Shop!

I would like a pillow-shaded Shanderaa.

Can you do a "Gym Leader" with this guy:
CustomTrainer_30.png

With these pokemon:

Sceptile
Jaroda
Yanakki
Doredia
Erufuun
Shaymin (Sky Forme)

The guy's name is Forrest. And (Obviously) he has grass types.

Can I have a Trainermon with Falkner and Articuno please? :3

Can I get a pillowshade Goruugu?

water gym leader with a lucas wearing glasses and a coat with the same pattern as a dive ball!

and happy halloween, AND congraj on new shop.

All are done, I hope you like them.

Ooooh, Manaphy Trainermon please :3

gym leader brock with onix and geodude please

Can I have a trainermon with Black(the Gen.5 male trainer) and Mightyena? :D

Poison Gym Leader with Muk, Skuntank, Crobat, Victreebel, Nidoking, Tentacruel please!

Done!

I will start the others now!

I would like a trainermon with Black and Blastoise, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom