• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TheMasterofShinx's 2nd contest: Easter

TheMasterofShinx

Moon circling my head!
Reaction score
Annoucer: Live from New York, it's Pokemon Contest Central!
TMS: Thanks.
Annoucer: So TheMasterofShinx, what's your new contest's theme?
TMS: Well the theme is to make a sprite that represents Easter.
Annoucer: Well thank you for giving your time today.
TMS: Your welcome, and the contest ends on the 25th of April.
(1 day after Easter)
Annoucer: That's all the time we have today. We'll be back on the 26th for the results!

contestants:
EeveeGirl
Fawkes
Tris79
GengarEatBanana
JungleBoook
Salamencemaster1
HM02

finished contestants:
Fawkes
Tris79
GengarEatBanana
JungleBoook
Salamencemaster1
HM02

Last edited:
challenge-accepted.png

Inb4 chansey spam, did this quite fast actually

buncino.png
Buncino, the easter bunny

Actually it was fast because easter isn't the easiest of themes to work with, so not much choice

Last edited:
no one else is going to join? wow so far i can predect the winner Fawkes if no one else enters and eeveegirl dosn't finish

I'll enter

EDIT: Done.

Feast your eyes people, and welcome to a culinary treat. For this Easter we, at the humble Bulbagarden Confectionary Company (BCC) have made... Chocolate Togepi Eggs! Yes this delicious, mouth watering treat is on sale now. Our chocolate is made from the finest cocoa beans, and perfected by master Mahogany Town chocolate makers.

Also for your benefit we're having a sale! Five eggs for $1! How ridiculous is that? Better be quick though as stocks are limited. Please come on down to your local BCC shop located at Garden Grotto St today!

picture.php

*To clarify my work (and I know the picture qulity is bad) it's an Easter choclate egg made from the Gen IV Togepi back sprite. Thanks this was a lot of fun to create.

EDIT: Can you see it now?

Last edited:
I'll enter! My entry is a rabbit-based fakemon made by splicing together Oshawott, Dewott, Torterra and Flareon. Spliced in MS paint and recoloured in Photoshop.

iaza14488544580800.gif

Here is my entry of Easterish Powers!
Sprites used are....
For Basket: Bellosom/Cacturne/Seedot (Color From Scratch)
Eggs: Eggcecute or however you spell it (Color from Scratch)
Bunny: Cinccino (Base) Buneary (Color and Tail) Loppuny (Ears)

Type: Dark/Normal

Description: A pokemon of true Dark Skills, it can sneak into a crowded room without being noticed. It was only seen by one one human, and is unkown if it even exists.

Name: Eadarkess

here is mine

a delicious treat of marshmallow psyducks based off of the delicious peeps

annoucer: Welcome back folks!
TMS: Okay the winners of my recent contest!
annoucer: So who won?
TMS: In first place... JungleBoook!
In second place... Salamancemaster1!
And in third place... HM02!
annoucer: Thanks for being here, and your next contest is sometime next monthe right?
TMS: Correct.
annoucer: Well thats all the time we have today! We'll be back next month for a new contest!

Second place in my second contest? I must be doing well! Congrats everyone and great sprites!

Back
Top Bottom