• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

thematics in games

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
we all love a good game, and we all love a good story, but what about the themes behind the story? whether it be generic JRPG #1000000000000000000000000000000000012345678923232332 or a game that goes deep into modern politics, what thematics in games do you love? any you hate?

for me I love political games; persona, metal gear, and ace combat are all franchises that have great stories filled with political undertones that deal with hard hitting questions.

I could go for any kind of thematics, unless it's something really uncomfortable or religious/anti-religious. The former for obvious reasons and the latter because they almost always cause in me the opposite reaction (e.g.: game with atheist themes makes my faith in God stronger). Don't ask me why that happens, it just happens.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom