• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Still pretty bad. It's not like he could have posted that anywhere else.
True, but I don’t think it’s worth wasting our time on trolls. Most of these people work on getting a rise out of people. Most of the people for/against Dexit aren’t trolls but normal people, and painting everyone under the same brush isn’t a solution.

These people spent their entire time on Internet posting unsettling stuff to "trigger" (their language) people.

Reaction score
True, but I don’t think it’s worth wasting our time on trolls. Most of these people work on getting a rise out of people. Most of the people for/against Dexit aren’t trolls but normal people, and painting everyone under the same brush isn’t a solution.

These people spent their entire time on Internet posting unsettling stuff to "trigger" (their language) people.
I'm not saying everyone is like that. Just that what that person did is facepalm worthy.