• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

There Goes the Neighbourhood Vr.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason: ^ All of the fish in my Neighbourhood are to tech savvy and are prank calling me!:mad:

Resolution: ^ I will have my tech savvy Mewtwo hack your fish friend's stuff and make bootleg copy's so that the FBI will come to your door!:)

The FBI disrupted my forum-browsing because of you two, Mewtwo and ^you!

My Magikarp will Splash on your precious petunias!

^Viciously attacked my Magikarp when its Splash would never hurt anyone!

My level one hundred Gyarados (it was a level 99 Magikarp and I had a spare Rare Candy) will now Bounce on your Arcanine!

^^ & ^'s argument is giving < a headache.

Resolution: Dowses ^^ & ^ in purple gelatin. (I still have a headache but at least I got this out of my fridge.)

problem: ^ is a evil villain that somehow is able to celebrate the birth of the messiah.
resolution: get God to summon GODZILLA on the neighborhood and smash all the christmas lights of atheists and religious villains in the neighborhood

^ Godzilla destroyed my house!

Resolution: Short-circuit the electricity in ^'s house.

Hey, I was diverting return's electricity, how dare you make me have to divert someone else's!

My Gyarados will now Spite your house's rubble (I had it learn that move for this very outrage: and oh, did I mention my Gyarados knows Outrage?), so you won't receive any kaiju-destruction related return for your insurance claim for it!

(They don't call me the Atrocious Neighbor for nothing!)

Last edited:
You accused me of petty thief!

My signature Abra will show you what a thief is! Abra... Thief!

(Oh, and thanks for this bump: this is one of my favorite games on here.)

^ signature abra keeps waking me up at night!
solution: frame ^ in calssic clue style, then report to the police, "it was league, in the neighborhood, with the abra".

^ Woke me up at 3 in the morning.

Resolution: I shall command Golem to use Explosion on the neighborhood. Then there shall be peace.

In the process of summoning the golem ^ inadvertently destroyed this year's apricot crop.

Resolution: Sacrifice ^ to the gods of harvest so that they will send an emergency supply of apricots.

^ destroyed my sand castle.

Resolution: Destroy ^'s good standing at ^'s local library so ^ can never again check out a copy of Green Eggs and Ham.

^ burned down my favorite library to check out green eggs and ham!
solution: make a giant egotastic death star ripoff themed off of an evil teddy roosevelt in pajamas and fire it on ^'s house.

^ destroyed <'s house with a giant Teddy Roosevelt.

Resolution: Destroy ^'s house with a giant teddy bear (ala that first Code: Lyoko episode).
teddygozillapulverized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom