• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

There is a Manga for Mystery Dungeon 2...who knew?

I did. I have it.

I haven't played the game, but isn't there supposed to be an Evil Team run by a Skuntank? Skull or something? Because they're not in the comic.

WELL WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET? (That's a Simpsons quote...I can't find the episode it's from though D:)

Anywho, I honestly didn't know this existed...I don't think I want it though.

Yeah, the game has a group called Team Skull; led by Skuntank with a Zubat and Koffing in the team. Does it have some other kind of antagonists? Besides Dialga?

So, it's been finally released in Tankobon! Cool!

Yes, it's by Mizobuchi.

I see a chance of a US Release.

Maybe Matsushima's Pokemon Ranger Vatonage will also be released in a tankobon someday...

:O Cool. I love MD2 and have been praying for a manga version for forever now. C'mon, Viz, don't let me down...

Maxim said:
Maybe Matsushima's Pokemon Ranger Vatonage will also be released in a tankobon someday...
Was the Ranger 1 manga released as a graphic novel? The one that I believe was released online or something?

I've been able to get away with double posting for more than 5 scans before, so watch as the rules are subverted for the greater good!

...dammit why do I sound like a Galactic agent today?

And one last scan. Sceptile looks freakin' badass in this...but isn't he supposed to be in love with Celebi? That doesn't appear to come up at any point in here, but I've heard that said about the game quite a bit.

This looks awesome, though I wonder if the MD1 manga sold well enough in the states for Viz to consider releasing this one too...it was only six months between the MD1 manga being released in Japan and in America though, so the fact that we haven't heard anything about it leaves me doubtful.

Oh, and one nitpick:

Sceptile looks freakin' badass in this
Why yes, it looks so badass that it's actually a Grovyle! :p

And for the record, the game didn't really do anything with the Grovyle/Celebi love story either. Not that that really stopped MD2 from having the best storyline in a Pokemon game, in my opinion, but that's beside the point.

Is it possible for someone to scanlate this manga? I would love to read this in English!

Was the Ranger 1 manga released as a graphic novel? The one that I believe was released online or something?

No! No this one.

The one which can be read online is a webcomic done by Pokespecial artists.

What I meant is different one - drawn by Ryuu Matsushima. And no, he hasn't done Ranger 1 manga. It's his debut to Pokemon.

Sounds interesting, hopefully it will follow the game more than the first one. If I remember right the first one didn't have Gardevoir in it? :(

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom