• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

These coronavirus jokes are really unfunny now

RC821

Reaction score
I know we make dark jokes but since the coronavirus had deadly disease, it has gone way too far. The people who made these jokes are dispecting the victims of the virus. Can these people at least respect the victims?

Last edited:
There are everywhere from the YouTube comments to the Twitter posts.

Oh, your original post made it seem like you're accusing this forum of making jokes.

I don't understand why you would willingly read youtube comments.

If you go on Imgflip I can guarantee you about 94% of the "hot" memes are about Corona virus and toilet paper.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom