• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TheSpeedGamers hit target: $15,000 raised and still going

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TheSpeedGamers hit target: $15,000 raised and still going

Gaming marathon group TheSpeedGamers has reached its $15,000 target after completing a 72-hour "Catch 'em All Classic" marathon for charity.

Read more on Bulbanews

That's awesome. Those TSG guys are real humanitarians.

This group is pretty amazing with their playthroughs. It's great to see they've raised so much for a good cause.

evandeck, I assume you're part of TSG? What plays when there isn't a marathon going? Do you repeat previous marathons or... something else?

evandeck, I assume you're part of TSG? What plays when there isn't a marathon going? Do you repeat previous marathons or... something else?

We have a live stream running all the time. On weeknights we have gaming shows. For example, on Monday we play Minecraft. The rest of the night we have multiplayer games. On the afternoons there is a live playthrough of Earthbound. On Weekends it's anything goes.

i'd love to get my hands on that cartrage.
too bad im poor XD

anyways, these guys are awesome and cool :)

Hurray!

those guys are just Awesome!

i bet Gaming for charity is even funner then normally! :3

wow, i remember doing the mew glitch but i forgotten the celebi glitch, I enjoyed watching the live edition, they met they're goals hours earlier. Catching celebi is what stumped 'em, thank goodness they made it time.:kiss:

I was watching Slowflake's videos and he said funny stuff about TSG trying to complete the Pokedex in R/B and G/S the last one I can remember is when he said they were trying to find the Snubbel swarm but didn't so one of them tried to just encounter the 1% chance of finding one in the wild and the first ran away after switching and then he was close ut then it ran again and then he finally caught the third one and then he got the call from the trainer saying that there was a Snubbel swarm, so total rage went on after that.

Boy that coverage must've been great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom