• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPPAN GARY STYLE!
Reaction score
"Hmm, yes it does seem suspicious..." Replied Hitomi. "But I'm here because I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum" she smirked as she floated to the ceiling.

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"And that's the other reason. Except with less bubblegum and more coffee. And pasta." Ame nodded to herself. Pasta was good. Coffee flavored pasta, less so, and not one of her best culinary experiments.

Reaction score
Ryu nodded to Ame,"Yeah...guess I'm not the only one who figures there's more to this tournament than meets the eye."

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"Meh, he cleaned up afterwards and now he works as Cthulu's butler. And chef if I remember right."

Reaction score
Ryu tilted his head,"I guess with all this talk of Slenderman, you guys know about CreepyPastas,right?"

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
Ame snorted. "They don''t cover the half of it."

Reaction score
Ryu had to ask,"Um, anybody here know whatever happened to that "Collective" group Slendy led?"

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"The 'Collective?'" Ame thought for a moment. "They help him collect meals for Cthulu, I think. Not sure though."

Reaction score
"Ah...I see," Ryu leaned against a wall and folded his arms,"So, were you guys born with your powers, or did you gain them through
some means?"

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"Eh, gained. I think? I worked hard for some of them, but the others happened. Somehow." Something occurred to her.

"Ah. I haven't introduced my self, have I? I'm Ame Kren. I'm a transdimensional time-traveler, among other things. That's just the simplest way to put it..."

Reaction score
Ryu nodded,"I see...nice to meet you,Ame. As for me? Well...I use to be an ordinary human until one christmas I got this weird video game from my uncle called "Tales
Of The Dragon Knight".."

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"Oh, yeah...I heard about that. If it helps? There are people with a simialr problem that has it worse. At least you didn't fall into a source of chaos magic. Bad juju all around in those places."

Ame nodded to herself.

OPPAN GARY STYLE!
Reaction score
"Well, being a magical girl is pretty badass, even if we don't have souls anymore, and can become witches..." Replied Hitomi. Sayaka looked down at the ground.

"We're just zombies, pretending we're still alive..." added Sayaka.

Reaction score
Ryu went on,"Well..I beat the game but then strange things started to happen. I was stronger,faster...and I could hear voices in my head. During my sleep
one night, I met my dragon partners from the game who explained that the evil forces from their world were trying to break into my reality..so the game was
a way of finding suitable candidates to help them. Since I beat the game, they would merge my video game self with me..except..well.."

At this, his cheeks turned red from embarassment.

OPPAN GARY STYLE!
Reaction score
"Now you're a girl! CLASSIC!" Giggled Hitomi, as she floated down to the ground.

Last edited:
The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"Yeah, that's where I had heard of you. I had to help fix the cracks from the other side, so-to-speak."

Reaction score
This caught Ryu by surprise,"...What exactly have you heard about me?"

OPPAN GARY STYLE!
Reaction score
"Are you some cosmic being drifting through wibbly wobbly timey wimey...stuff?" asked Hitomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.