• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

They Told Me I Coult Be Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
Ame paused, and turned to where Hitomi was. "Hi."

Reaction score
Ryu also turned and saw Hitomi as well,"Oh, hey there Hitomi."

Reaction score
Ryu blinked at her,"Oh..ya know, if you wanted to listen, ya could've just asked."

The Calm of the Storm
Reaction score
"More interesting than mine, that's for sure." If you forget the fact that a good part of it technically never happened.

Reaction score
"I managed to get into the place where the cult was starting the ritual to open the gate..sadly, Nyarlothep managed to slip through
before I interrupted it.." Ryu explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.